European Gun Rights thread

Pic related is a Steyr Monobloc 308 Win with a Steyr award winning precision sight and a nice Steyr Breeze suppressor. Ideally for hunting at dawn and dusk. Optionally with night vision sight.

Can be ordered online in Austria for any Austrian /EU national aged 18 and above. No “license” or shenenigans required. Your name will, however, be entered into a gun registry.

Fellow Europeans, how is your gun right situation?

Attached: A8B20BE9-8F5B-49FF-9169-429F4A4C14A5.jpg (1642x950, 1.16M)

Other urls found in this thread:

jagdpraxis.de/news/oesterreich-erlaubt-schalldaempfer
youtube.com/watch?v=q0-J2pYLCvI
hln.be/regio/antwerpen/nieuwe-video-toont-moment-van-dodelijke-schietpartij-in-antwerpen-twee-verdachten-aangehouden~ace51e6f/
express.co.uk/news/world/739356/migrants-austria-firearms-BANNED-purchase-norbert-hofer-far-right-european-union-refugee
youtube.com/watch?v=6KVMvnB7Zsc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wait, I thought only law enforcement and military are allowed to have suppressors here.

It’s all good now, can buy suppressors now.

jagdpraxis.de/news/oesterreich-erlaubt-schalldaempfer

Attached: 539A28FA-61F0-4F28-A5B7-3A6CB7C18151.jpg (5472x2394, 605K)

Dogshit we will be fucked when the overlords decide again to fuck the Balkans...

Pretty good all in all to be honest.Only thing that bugs me are the 5 round mag limits,otherwise better laws than some US states.

And I’m sure the refugees as well. No native Europeans though. Hands off.

Can't a gipsy just by a gun freely and stock up on amo. Also getting a hunting license is expensive and painful extra bureaucracy..

Attached: Screenshot_20190207-235414.png (1080x1920, 433K)

>5 round mag limit

The new mag limits we have are 20 rounds for semi auto handguns and 10 rounds for semi auto long guns, both imposed by the EU. No other mag limit, 30 round mags are available still for manually loaded rifles, even though they are not very practically.

>how is your gun right situation?

Well, It could be worse I guess..
>Own MR308
>Own Arsenal SAR-M1
>Own stag-Arms 3G
>Own Ruger mini-14
>Own 8 bolt action rifles with large bore
>Own 4 .22lr rifles
>Own 6 pistols
>Own 2 revolvers
>Own semi-auto, double barrel and pump shotgun
>No registration on suppressors
>No magazine cap limit

but
>Government trying to make it harder to buy guns
>Government trying to ban Ruger mini-14 and confiscate all existing weapons with that name from all legal owners because muh feels

Enjoying them while it lasts

>bosnia
why bother having any laws at all? Who gives a shit really?

Well none really,if you're not retarded you can pretty much own a tank if you want,hell heard a lot of stories of people having functioning AA guns in their backyards.

better than in california and jew your
better than most of the europe(i suspect, since probably only the finland and czech fought against the new EU regulations)

*jew york

how the fuck have you not been false flagged yet or arrested under some false bullshit

He is non-Swedish Nordic. So there is no problem.

but still lives under EU

No, Norway is not in the EU.

fucking hell well props to norway then

so it never crossed your mind why the hell Norway is always gray when somebody shows map of Europe with EU highlighted. well there you have it.

>background check
>paper from GP saying that I'm sane and healthy
>written gun law exam
>shooting exam at the pig station
>need to have a safe
>need to keep the gun unloaded
>100 ammo maximum
>need to store ammo separately
>every 6 months the pigs come over to check how you store your guns and how much ammo you've used
>license lasts only 4 fucking years

Fuck this commie nigger shit.

Attached: JUST frog 2.png (370x359, 183K)

1 year and 2k for a basic loicence (shotty, bolt action), then another year and another 2k for handguns and semi-autos. Also you'll get an unannounced visit from a cop annually to check if you have stored everything correctly. Honestly I'm thinking of saying fuck all that and just getting a big bore airgun instead

Attached: benjamin bulldog 9mm.jpg (1280x720, 161K)

>every 6 months the pigs come over
Boar hunting is based and redpilled. Makes excellent grilled bbq.

P.S. in Austria nobody checks your guns ever. Technically, you need to keep them unloaded and “safe”, but how you do it is your own business. Plus if someone ever finds out you violate the safekeeping requirement it’s either a warning or in a repeated case a 50 euro fine or so.

Move to Murrica.

Gun rights have nothing to do with the EU.

youtube.com/watch?v=q0-J2pYLCvI

Sure they have. The EU sets minimum standards.

Went to a nature park in Germany recently. In the hotel there were hunters getting shitfaced on red wine after a good hunt, their gun were just out in the open in their duffel bags. Meanwhile the EU capital is getting flooded with AKs and pistols but only muzzies have access to them and they won't share. Watch the vid in this link, happened just last week in Antwerp (1+ mil city) in broad daylight
hln.be/regio/antwerpen/nieuwe-video-toont-moment-van-dodelijke-schietpartij-in-antwerpen-twee-verdachten-aangehouden~ace51e6f/

As great as it sounds, i couldnt care less about hunting. What the procedure to get a license for self defense, and what are the rules can you shoot at a guy charging at you with an ax ?

Can you buy .22 air guns? The commies here banned even this, you can only buy little cucked .177 air guns. Hell, you even need a license to buy starter pistols starting this year.

Attached: screams internally k.jpg (918x597, 78K)

It never ceases to amaze me that suppressors are not only okay, but required in soft European countries for hunting. But in America they're tightly regulated and outright banned in summer states. Then when we try to change those laws, fear mongers claim that they're only purpose is for assassinations.

>Buying guns for self defence
>In Europe
only if you're a politician bud.
Yeah I got myself a nice break action .22 for plinking.177 is actual cuck tier, I can barely load those pellets because they're so tiny

>Sure they have. The EU sets minimum standards.

You need to be registered as a hunter, collector or sportshooter and which basically every can do.

Same as it was before..

ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0-J2pYLCvI

>how is your gun right situation
Pretty good, but getting worse every year

show pic of your blackpowder revolvers

No migrants are not allowed to buy guns in Austria. Only after being citizen for at least 5 years.
express.co.uk/news/world/739356/migrants-austria-firearms-BANNED-purchase-norbert-hofer-far-right-european-union-refugee

the fuck are you talking about?? after 6 months i took the exams and I could buy whatever the fuck I want here im Belgium.
I immediately got a new AR556. New Glock26.used P22target. used Taurus 85. mint 1910 in 7.65. and a german 22lr bolt action.
And... Im an Italian citizen!

Can any Poles enlighten me how things work over here for us? You have to be registered with a gun club first, right?

>fucking with black powder
Not for me friendo, I stick to 20th century tech

model 4? wtf

Based and frenchpilled

Attached: french-revolution-fig1.jpg (790x588, 312K)

Fucked

Attached: kit9.jpg (960x540, 122K)

>BE KIWI
>buy gun ( no registration)
>buy scope (no registration)
>buy suppressor (no registration)

lol cucks

Sup Ray Mears

Attached: ray mears.jpg (625x692, 76K)

Your country must have the strictest rules in Europe. Can you even buy a paintball gun without a license?

How did Ray Mears get to be such a fat cunt drinking piss and eating conkers?

yeah mod 4 cost me 100€. not 2k and max 6 week wait period. i think someone is givin you false info. check his nose

Ah the elusive rare flag giveing is ever lasting wisdom

Yeah, you can buy paintball and (cucked .177) CO2 guns, but what's the point?
Might as well get a fucking crossbow or slingshot.

Attached: k depressed.png (822x802, 680K)

I'm very happy and content with our fun laws, thank you very much for asking, Hans. Will be buying VAR (Czech-made AR15) next month too.

Not happy about EUjew trying to change it though. At least the politicians here are somewhat trying to change our constitution to accomodate, so the eucancer can't touch it.

Yeah I feel pretty retarded now. What about storage and cop visits?

Can't imagine crossbows being allowed. They are probably deadlier than .22.

Attached: 1548201177687.jpg (446x435, 16K)

At a whopping 2-3 shots per minute, not really.

Getting the film crew to nip to greggs in between takes.

>No “license” or shenenigans required. Your name will, however, be entered into a gun registry.

HAHAH fuck you and show that rifle up your ass!!!

When I got my black market fully auto AK I didnt even have to tell the merchant my name.

no THAT, is freedom

Attached: AK.jpg (341x148, 6K)

Go ahead and look up the damage it causes to the body when removing bolts buried 5in into your chest.

What the fuck are you doing with a gun here? You want to shoot onions or what

Reading this, I almost feel sorry for you Eurofags.
Almost, because you let this happen to yourselves.
My ancestors left Europe nearly 500 years ago specifically to avoid what they knew was coming.
Unfortunately for you, there are no more frontiers left. I suppose you can dream about space exploration as long as you don't let physical laws get in your way. Considering the behavioral tendencies of the average European, I just don't see any way out for you.

On the bright side, some day you'll die and at least be out of the prison you created for yourselves. You high suicide rates come as no surprise to anyone.

Because average Estonian doesn't need guns except if he's going to plan some massarce

massacres are good, especially when they happen in that balts :^)

I feel sad for you. I don't have to live day by day with the possibility of some nigger from a roof or from window deciding to randomly spray with automatic rifle into people on street. Literally no gun crime here, only a few cases and they can be counted on hands per year

>we never have any shootings.

stfu yurotrash

>when they happen in that balts
English dumb cockroach. Scared to show his flag, no pride of his country fucking fag

you can suck my dick like the good subhuman baltic faggot you are, cocksucker

Nothing is deadlier as a .22!
Most people killed by guns, get killed by .22.

I would have no pride in my country too if it was over run by muslims so its understandable why you dont want to show flag nigger :D

Buy a compound bow arrows will kill anything on their way

Better hope your government keeps out the migrants. Estonia would go from a safe country to a South Africa-tier killing field pretty quick.

Guns are a good thing to ensure the freedom of your people. I would hope that Estonians might have learned this lesson after 900 years of being ruled over by others.

>You high suicide rates come as no surprise to anyone.

Literally american whites killing themselvbes at record levels.

You stupid faggot.

Also video, related. Does this look banned to you, faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=6KVMvnB7Zsc

theyre already fucked living so close to r*ssia

I cant imagine any country which borders next to russia who populace do not want to have firearms.

one would think that the ex-east bloc countries would have learned their lesson and would have lax gun laws. but nope, slavshits gonna slav. poland, the country between russia and germany, has the most strict gun laws in the EU. lol.

fuck yurotrash

never feel any pity for no yurotrash, they are not worth it.

poland is a fucking shithole and the "dumb polak" meme is not just a meme but a real fact.

>Guns are a good thing to ensure the freedom of your people
Giving guns to complete shoe size iq nigger tier people is ensuring freedom of people yes :D I can see it from your country. The second amendment or first whatever it is that gives you right to stand against trynical goverment is a meme. What will you do against military with just some shitty glock and who's to decide when a goverment goes tyrannical? I don't want to live in country where I could get shot anytime because some retard lost his mind and is sniping people from roof nty

>posts deact

>l...look we can have guns to

hahahahah

Attached: 1489910252257.png (665x465, 115K)

>What will you do against military with just some shitty glock and who's to decide when a goverment goes tyrannical?

have a fighting chance for your own life? you stupid subhuman eastern garbage motherfucker

Calm down and read my post again.

Estonians will be sitting ducks if even a small violent 3rd world population gets a foothold.

I like Estonians, I sincerely don't want you to be slaughtered like the South Africa or face the same destiny as West Europe.

read what esti user wrote. it's pretty much the same. jumping through (((psych eval))) hoops only to have the local police president deny your request. then you jump through (((lawyer))) hoops to get your right anyway. after a few years you get your gun. but then some retarded new law passes and it gets hard to keep your license.
and that's the sports shooting route. if you want a gun for self defense ... forget it. you'd need to be walesa for the bureaucrat scum to acknowledge your need for self defense.
gun laws in poland are a fucking joke. instead of going "well organized militia" route the fucking idiots kept all the commie laws and made them even stricter in some places. what do they think will happen when our (((neighbors))) invade again. poles will have to roll over like they always did. fucking shit I fucking hate every single one politician. (except korwin)

I recently learned that it's legal in Sweden to own and carry a gun manufactured before the year 1900. Any tips on where I can get a sweet 19th century revolver on the cheap?

Military service is conscript here. If war comes you will get picked up by the military or you go yourself. Nobody is going to stay home with some shitty glocks or some pump shotgun to defend are you retarded. Maybe you will, you will probably go into basement with women

at least in germany xbows are legal as they are defined as a sports device and not a weapon or tool. though hunting is illegal because of muh poor animuls.

>Military service is conscript here

just like in every subhuman third world shithole in the eastern block,

fuck I wish russia would just steamroll over them again.

This honnestly, Mod 4 Loicence is fuck easy to get and you can have almost anything from handguns to semi auto battle rifles.

I don't bother with a mod 4 since I bring my duty weapon home, but I'll sure have the shooting agreement someday to purchase heavier and funnier toys.

>Almost, because you let this happen to yourselves.
nah, it never was different in europe. the peasant class never was allowed to own any weapons. back then feudal lords and knights were allowed to carry sowrds. peasants had no right to that. and this continues into the modern age where only special good boy classes are allowed to be real persons ans defend their life and liberty. all the others are just cattle to be milked for taxes and fed to the canons once the ruling class decides to go to war again.
no euro deserves your pity as it's his own fault for staying in this shithole. his ancestors failed by not moving their ass to the USA back in the day.

This is the intelligence level of the average gun-tard. Nigger level emotional overreaction.

>being considered russian clay by russia
>no estonian needs a gun

yes, it is very intelligent to have a legit fighting chance against someone with a gun , simply the fact that the other fucker knows you have a gun too is a drain on his morale.

>well organized militia
I don't have any confidence in "well organized militia" by arming random retards with rifles and pistols to their everyday lives. When war comes then you will get your gear like every male here even if you havent done your conscript. That is well organized militia. Having some random boomers sit on their windows with rifles while there are tanks driving towards them not really organized

>I recently learned that it's legal in Sweden to own and carry a gun manufactured before the year 1900

Sounds like in Germany. But I bet you can most likely own modern guns as well. You just need to register.

No Estonian needs a gun to their everyday lives, yes

occupying a country with a well armed population is a nightmare. I don't get that "your rifle does shit against attack helicopters" argument. look at afghanistan and iraq. or vietnam. hell, even eastern europe during ww2 was no fun for the occupational forces even though gun access was pretty low.

>When war comes then you will get your gear

>I trust the government to protect us

Historically illiterate fool.

>nah, it never was different in europe. the peasant class never was allowed to own any weapons. back then feudal lords and knights were allowed to carry sowrds. peasants had no right to that. and this continues into the modern age where only special good boy classes are allowed to be real persons ans defend their life and liberty. all the others are just cattle to be milked for taxes and fed to the canons once the ruling class decides to go to war again.
no euro deserves your pity as it's his own fault for staying in this shithole. his ancestors failed by not moving their ass to the USA back in the day.

Except that's blatantly false. European peasants used to fight all the time with small swords or big knives (read History of Violence from R. Muchembled). The pope even tried to ban the crossbow because a peasant could take down a full armored knight with it, but he didn't success.

As for modern times, my great grand father used to carry a pistol in his pocket when he went to paste political tracts on walls.

>When war comes then you will get your gear like every male here even if you havent done your conscript.
yeah, sure you will lol. especially in "3 hours to tallinn" estonia

you're trying too hard

>Award winning sight

Lol

Bitch, I got the best,

Schmidt and Bender PM II 5-25x56mm FFP PLRF4 Reticle

You have:
>Steiner
>Swarovski
>Schmidt and Bender
>Hensoldt
>Premier Reticle
>Tangent Theta
>U S Optics
>Nightforce
>Unertl
>IOR Valdada

What award did this Styer optic win my German friend?

Find a C96

I don't live in america and tell me about the history

But BP is fun user

>look at my exceptions proving the rule
thanks chocolate beer

eastern yurope is a shitfest of fools piled upon idiots piled upon retards.

its why Im against these subhumans being part of NATO, I dont want to see my friends go off and stick out their necks for those shitholes populated by subhuman retards.

You are forgetting that I live in Estonia and not america also why would I drive to Tallinn when there are military bases all over Estonia?