Why is the wisdom of the Bible so comforting? Share verses that speak to you:

Why is the wisdom of the Bible so comforting? Share verses that speak to you:
>For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.

Attached: 39891-HolyBible-Bible-read-ThinkstockPhotos-585291064.1200w.tn.jpg (1200x627, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h-N8nbzRr5M
nature.com/articles/nature09103/
researchgate.net/profile/Tom_Holmen/publication/316255554_Crucifixion_hermeneutics_in_Judaism_at_the_Time_of_Jesus/links/5be37fe1a6fdcc3a8dc65181/Crucifixion-hermeneutics-in-Judaism-at-the-Time-of-Jesus.pdf?origin=publication_detail&fbclid=IwAR3ZYNZe8MsP5f93qnpglZZO0BuYM52m3OsQTd-MbwMN0WEZboWGuV2Rdrg
al-islam.org/islamic-stories/prophet-muhammad-s-enters-madina
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Dia dhuit a chara! I'm very pleased to see a fellow Gael start such a thread. Pic related. Another favorite passage is God warning the degenerates about corrupting kids:

But if you cause one of these little ones who trusts in me to fall into sin, it would be better for you to have a large millstone tied around your neck and be drowned in the depths of the sea.

- Matthew 18 6

Attached: Dvict45U0AA3NS2.jpg (640x677, 107K)

moar

Attached: Dvict47UcAA-EHR.jpg (640x673, 118K)

Even moar

Attached: Dvict44VsAAJK3f.jpg (640x647, 92K)

The bible is just a compilation of all the jewish lies until day 33 AC.

Chapter 1: a snake speaks. Top kek. XDDD

Attached: a5aefcd6-873d-411b-90a0-98e3c94179ae.jpg (663x900, 177K)

>wisdom of the Bible
There is a total of zero wisdom in the big jew book. It is garbage.
And that quote is from a parable. It is saying you need to minister your faith and not hide it away like a lazy servant who doesn't put his master's wealth to work. Good job being illiterate.
Fuck off, christcuck scum. Go volunteer at a refugee center.

29 Then Levi held a great banquet for Jesus at his house, and a large crowd of tax collectors and others were eating with them. 30 But the Pharisees and the teachers of the law who belonged to their sect complained to his disciples, “Why do you eat and drink with tax collectors and sinners?”

31 Jesus answered them, “It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick. 32 I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.”

>There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses
Ezekiel 23:20

Attached: 1531460943725.jpg (768x1583, 387K)

>Ephistle of Barnabas
>The Conversion of the Proconsul
>Revelations 2:9

Attached: The_Conversion_of _the_Proconsul.jpg (560x427, 83K)

Show your flag

Jesus rejects the teaching of Moses, Jesus rejects the Talmud.

Attached: john_14_6_return_of_the_digits.png (1317x701, 53K)

Also this

Attached: abrahamism_disproven.png (988x752, 1.07M)

The recent discovery of the Diyarbakır Bible has historians focused on a symbol on the cover they call the "Star of Jesus". The origins of Christianity are quite obscure, but it is known that it was formed out of Judaism and that it was administered by Jews for a very long time. The symbol, that is a variant of the "Star of David", could tell us when Christianity was still considered a sect of Judaism.

Attached: 1334.jpg (700x500, 61K)

As well as this

Attached: whole-armor-of-god.jpg (760x575, 112K)

John 17:3
3 Now this is eternal life: that they know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent.

Powerful verse. Jesus is very emphatic here, opening with "This is eternal life,..." very powerful way to start a sentence, letting the listener know they better pay attention...

Then follows up by EXPLICITLY distinguishing himself as separate from God "That they may know YOU, the ONLY true God, AND Jesus Christ whom you have SENT."

Sent. Not Begotten. SENT, as a messenger would be sent.

Very informative and powerful

It mirrors closely what one says to convert to Islam:
"There is no God but the one true God, and Mohammad is his messenger"

>not to destroy but to fulfill

Matthew 15 and 9
They worship me in vain; their teachings are merely human rules.'

I love this verse because its exactly what Jesus will say about all Christians when he returns to earth, carried on the wings of angels to slay the anti-Christ.

He will rebuke the idolators who worship him in sin, as he predicts in Matthew 7:22-23

22 On that day many will say to me, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?’ 23 And then will I declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from me, you workers of lawlessness.’

here you are

Jesus amended Mosiac laws. It was time for change.
Oh wait, is this another episode of let me lecture you on your religion I have contempt for?

You have to love Mark 12:28 to 30
Jesus is asked whats the most important commandment.

Then Jesus EXPLICITLY states in exclamatory language for everyone to remember that GOD IS ONE. Not 3 and 1, but ONE.

28 One of the teachers of the law came and heard them debating. Noticing that Jesus had given them a good answer, he asked him, “Of all the commandments, which is the most important?”

29 “The most important one,” answered Jesus, “is this: ‘Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one.[a] 30 Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.’[b] 31 The second is this: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’[c] There is no commandment greater than these.”

And to remember to Love God (not himself, GOD), with all your heart and to love your neighbor as yourself.

Just like in Islam, where the essence is to believe and do good deeds, as repeated innumerable times in the Qur'an

Why is the Bible so wordy?

>kekistani

flag doesn't fucking matter. Do you know what a VPN is, brainlet? So sick of you retards crying about muh meme flags

Malachi 3:6
6 For I am the Lord, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed.

Here God makes it clear HE DOES NOT CHANGE. He cannot change, he is eternal and not effected by time. Therefore, HE CANNOT BE BORN.

God cannot be born, this is a great insult to God to say he would take the form of a man. Rather, he sends messengers, and Jesus was one of his messengers, the messiage, God's word, and a spirit from him, but not himself God. This is a grave error that breakst he first commandment.

Attached: dots.jpg (336x400, 180K)

Attached: Hebrews+12_1-3+(NIV).jpg (1365x1024, 153K)

For though we live in the world, we do not wage war as the world does. The weapons we fight with are not the weapons of the world. On the contrary, they have divine power to demolish strongholds. We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ.
2 Corinthians 10:3-5

Do not be conformed by this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.
Romans 12:2

Refute my post you dumb mutt. A memeflag is fucking meaningless when a VPN works even better.

>The origins of Christianity are quite obscure, but it is known that it was formed out of Judaism and that it was administered by Jews for a very long time.
>tell us when Christianity was still considered a sect of Judaism.
There was no defined Judaism, Jew is a modern English word (King James bible translation) and the ancient Judeans defined themselves very differently.
They were all members of different Yahwetic sects, Jesus of Nazareth rejected these sects and his disciples started tolerating gentiles, something which angers the high-priests until this day.
You know that Christianity is non-Jewish, when you read from Jews that Jesus and Mary are "burning in boiling feces in hell".
Kikes loved Mediterranean Paganism though, cult of Mithraz was cool for them and they were allowed to settle all over the Pagan Roman Empire.

Israel was ruled by the Solomonic dynasty and the star is a symbol of David, both from whom Jesus descends.

Judah on the other hand, the two tribes that split away from Israel, has nothing to do with it.
Rabbis descend from these two tribes (i.e. people called Aaron).

Jesus was not a Hebrew, neither were other groups, such as Caanites, Philotes, Samaritans, Ammonites etc., he spoke Aramean, a language of the Assyrians, whom the Jews despised.

Hebrew, has the same root as Arabic "Baraber", which means nomad, or those who wander around.
Modern Talmudic Jews are famously the descendants of various mixings Ashkenazi(European), Sephardi(Spanish),Mizrahi(Persian), as well as Arabic, Yemenite and Ethiopian converts, who borrowed Semitic traditions.
Jesus did not wear kippah or curls, that was only invented in medieval times, he also was not a rabbi, that is a modern term.

Jesus revealed the only religion that allowed Europe to unite disunited Pagan tribes worshipping different deities.

Attached: Christian_Jewish_definition.png (1005x753, 183K)

John 14:28

"You heard that I said to you, 'I go away, and I will come to you.' If you loved Me, you would have rejoiced, because I go to the Father; for the Father is greater than I.'" (John 14:28).

Here again, Jesus make its EXPLICITLY clear, that God is greater than him. The whole co-equal three in one m ystery falls apart is one portion is greater than the other.

1 Corinthians 14:33
For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.

Confused by the trinity? You should be! Remember, God is NOT the author of confusion.

Rather, who loves to create confusion and deception? Who would want to divert your worship away from the one true God and trick you into glorifying child sacrifice, an act that God abhors?

La illaha illallah (There is no god but the one true God, Allah)

Proverbs 26:27
Whosoever digs a pit shall fall in it: and he that rolls a stone, it will return upon him.

Attached: ralphieralph.jpg (880x495, 61K)

this
It's old yet gold, you have to keep literate interpretation in order to come to divinity.

Fuck off desert tribe.

You shall hear of wars and rumours of wars but do not be troubled by this
For these things must come to pass, but it is not yet the end

If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you. If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.

John 15-18 KJV

>Christcucks don't care about r-
Don't miscegenate, keep to your tribe and nation, keep the tongue of your mother and the land of your father, for it is a holy gift.

Attached: Leviticus_19-19.jpg (1650x1275, 512K)

>Staying awake through all those Jewish fairy tales

Attached: 41421.jpg (300x177, 10K)

Ask Constantine.

Cuz it's the word of God, nigga

I don't think there has been one time when I wasn't either disturbed or repulsed by the Bible it has never brought comfort to me except in the form of an ejaculation of semen during sleep which I regard as a form of dying and hate by the way.

Let that sink in for a minute, D&C faggots:
"You shall not take vengeance, or bear grudge against the sons of your own people, but you shall love your neighbor as yourself: I am the Lord."
Sons of Japhet be proud.

Attached: Leviticus_19-18.jpg (1024x768, 135K)

>cope

Attached: kike_stick_meme_debunked.jpg (900x3024, 876K)

I have given to them Your word [the message You gave Me]; and the world has hated them because they are not of the world and do not belong to the world, just as I am not of the world and do not belong to it.
JOHN 17:14 AMP

Mathew 4-19

"I am the gate. No one goes to the Father except through me."

"Do not think that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I come not to bring peace, but a sword."

"When I was young, I spoke like a child. But now I have no need for childish ways.

What we see now is but a dim image in a mirror. Soon we shall meet face to face."

I've been reading the Bible consistently for a few months now and it's been a very fulfilling experience. Don't trust any 'religious' person who hasn't read the Bible themselves at least in part.

5 And seeing the multitudes, he went up into a mountain: and when he was set, his disciples came unto him:

2 And he opened his mouth, and taught them, saying,

3 Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

4 Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted.

5 Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.

6 Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.

7 Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy.

8 Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God.

9 Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.

10 Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.

12 Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.

13 Ye are the salt of the earth: but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be salted? it is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men.

14 Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.

15 Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house.

16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

Attached: 195943513.png (981x725, 118K)

The bible was re written many times by Christians up until 300 years ad, no educated person should take the teachings seriously. It portrays Jesus' life to 5% accuracy. Jesus was an extra terrestrial creation

cont.
17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

20 For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.

21 Ye have heard that it was said of them of old time, Thou shalt not kill; and whosoever shall kill shall be in danger of the judgment:

22 But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

23 Therefore if thou bring thy gift to the altar, and there rememberest that thy brother hath ought against thee;

24 Leave there thy gift before the altar, and go thy way; first be reconciled to thy brother, and then come and offer thy gift.

25 Agree with thine adversary quickly, whiles thou art in the way with him; lest at any time the adversary deliver thee to the judge, and the judge deliver thee to the officer, and thou be cast into prison.

26 Verily I say unto thee, Thou shalt by no means come out thence, till thou hast paid the uttermost farthing.

27 Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not commit adultery:

28 But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.

Attached: download (1).jpg (259x194, 8K)

Numbers 23:19
God is not human, that he should lie,
not a human being, that he should change his mind.

God is not a human. Period.

cont.
29 And if thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.

30 And if thy right hand offend thee, cut it off, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.

31 It hath been said, Whosoever shall put away his wife, let him give her a writing of divorcement:

32 But I say unto you, That whosoever shall put away his wife, saving for the cause of fornication, causeth her to commit adultery: and whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery.

33 Again, ye have heard that it hath been said by them of old time, Thou shalt not forswear thyself, but shalt perform unto the Lord thine oaths:

34 But I say unto you, Swear not at all; neither by heaven; for it is God's throne:

35 Nor by the earth; for it is his footstool: neither by Jerusalem; for it is the city of the great King.

36 Neither shalt thou swear by thy head, because thou canst not make one hair white or black.

37 But let your communication be, Yea, yea; Nay, nay: for whatsoever is more than these cometh of evil.

38 Ye have heard that it hath been said, An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth:

39 But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.

40 And if any man will sue thee at the law, and take away thy coat, let him have thy cloak also.

41 And whosoever shall compel thee to go a mile, go with him twain.

42 Give to him that asketh thee, and from him that would borrow of thee turn not thou away.

Attached: 1540382139265.jpg (850x400, 78K)

I implore every christ cuck to read Gods of Eden by William Bramley.

>Why is the wisdom of the Bible so comforting?

Literally the Placebo effect.

“And it came to pass that I, Nephi, said unto my father: I will go and do the things which the Lord hath commanded, for I know that the Lord giveth no commandments unto the children of men, save he shall prepare a way for them that they may accomplish the thing which he commandeth them.”

—1 Nephi 3:7

cont.
43 Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy.

44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

45 That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.

46 For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans the same?

47 And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more than others? do not even the publicans so?

48 Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

Attached: z23144235666747477474.png (560x315, 213K)

If anybody tries to throw NT scripture at you, correct them by informing them that all those verses are contextually spiritual.

Whites are not Japheth. We are adamics and shemitics.

If anybody tries to throw OT scripture at you, correct them by informing them that all those verses are about Jewish people specifically.

Attached: 53453453636723.jpg (850x400, 53K)

"You adulteresses! Do you not know that friendship with the world is hostility toward God? Therefore, whoever chooses to be a friend of the world renders himself an enemy of God." (James 4:4)

Attached: 1547078847541.jpg (397x768, 134K)

Joshua 11:11-14
11 And they smote all the souls that were therein with the edge of the sword, utterly destroying them: there was not any left to breathe: and he burnt Hazor with fire.
12 And all the cities of those kings, and all the kings of them, did Joshua take, and smote them with the edge of the sword, and he utterly destroyed them, as Moses the servant of the Lord commanded.
13 But as for the cities that stood still in their strength, Israel burned none of them, save Hazor only; that did Joshua burn.
14 And all the spoil of these cities, and the cattle, the children of Israel took for a prey unto themselves; but every man they smote with the edge of the sword, until they had destroyed them, neither left they any to breathe.

Sick pilpull Mohammed.

If God did not suffer life as we have suffered then Christ's sacrifice meant nothing. This Muslim is gaslighting the simplest element of faith which is the Trinity. Islam contravenes the Bible in the second Sura alone. It is the mad ramblings of a desert lunatic and it's book is barely coherent to read. It's a war cult that promises sexual gratification in the afterlife instead of spiritual fulfillment. You can't get more heretical if you sucked baby penises.

Checked.

Cast not your pearls before swine, nor your wisdom to the dogs, lest they trample them underfoot, and turn around and bite yo ass. -- I don't remember (paraphrased)

> The left hand should not take what the right hand is giving.
Stop virtue signalling

Take heed that ye do not your alms before men, to be seen of them: otherwise ye have no reward of your Father which is in heaven.

Therefore when thou doest thine alms, do not sound a trumpet before thee, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may have glory of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.

But when thou doest alms, let not thy left hand know what thy right hand doeth:

That thine alms may be in secret: and thy Father which seeth in secret himself shall reward thee openly.

And when thou prayest, thou shalt not be as the hypocrites are: for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.

But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly.

Totally incorrect.
Fundamentally flawed for two reasons
>judeans are merely two tribes
>modern Jews arent israelites
Dont pretend to know what you're talking about

Based leaf

Psalm 144:1
Praise be to the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle.

Attached: 1540514649551.png (645x729, 174K)

Nice.

Life is good as N.E.E.T
youtube.com/watch?v=h-N8nbzRr5M

as N.E.E.T

You have wet dreams about the Bible? Wtf is wrong with you?

Jonah 3:8
But let man and beast be covered with sackcloth, and cry mightily unto God: yea, let them turn every one from his evil way, and from the violence that is in their hands
Notice anything, Jow Forums?

I want to become a mania.

>modern Jews arent israelites
Do you gave a single fact to back that up?

whats the holy bible? i was raised catholic and never even read it

>Taking it literally a snake talking

Kys

I noticed those digits. He's coming back. Captha had chimneys

Deuteronomy 12:31
"You shall not behave thus toward the LORD your God, for every abominable act which the LORD hates they have done for their gods; for they even burn their sons and daughters in the fire to their gods

Ezekiel 20:31

"When you offer your gifts, when you cause your sons to pass through the fire, you are defiling yourselves with all your idols to this day. And shall I be inquired of by you, O house of Israel? As I live," declares the Lord GOD, "I will not be inquired of by you.

2 Chronicles 28:3
Moreover, he burned incense in the valley of Ben-hinnom and burned his sons in fire, according to the abominations of the nations whom the LORD had driven out before the sons of Israel.

God hates child sacrifice and those who do it. It is an abominable heresy to believe and glorify a concept such as God himself participating in it.

Qur'an 4:157
That they said (in boast), "We killed Christ Jesus the son of Mary, the Messenger of Allah";- but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but so it was made to appear to them, and those who differ therein are full of doubts, with no (certain) knowledge, but only conjecture to follow, for of a surety they killed him not:-

keked my sides into orbit

Attached: 904706F5-756B-4247-883C-3CEE8A85A579.jpg (319x223, 16K)

>Give unto moshe goldbergstein what is moshe goldbergsteins that being your labor, life, and foreskin.

>Totally incorrect.
>Fundamentally flawed for two reasons
>>judeans are merely two tribes
>>modern Jews arent israelites
>Dont pretend to know what you're talking about
judaean and israelite are just synonyms of kike. Modern kikes are the genetic descendants of the original kikes nature.com/articles/nature09103/
Also even before Jesus' day kikes acted in the same manner they act today. pic related. Kikes=kikes no matter what term you try to pilpul us with.

Attached: 1538926406393.png (754x941, 436K)

Boom
Triggered jew

Attached: 1541192847814.jpg (444x368, 39K)

In righteousness doth HE judge and make war

>God hates child sacrifice
He told a man to sacrifice his son to him. Oh but it was just a prank bro.
>Also even before Jesus' day kikes acted in the same manner they act today
Even in their own holy scriptures they are described as nation wrecking rat bastards exactly the same as they are today.

>judaean and israelite are just synonyms of kike.
It's totally wrong. Sorry.
>Modern kikes are the genetic descendants of the original kikes
They have SOME Judean, but they're edom. Edom was a mix raced, canaanite people. Modern Jews are mixed race, turkic/asiatic/semitic people.
>Also even before Jesus' day kikes acted in the same manner they act today.
Bad habits and foul beliefs are amongst every people today. This is a non argument.
>Kikes=kikes no matter what term you try to pilpul us with.
>pilpul
Negro, get out. I didnt type up some long diatribe of BS like you just did.

Which he famously prevented from being carried out. It was a test of faith.

Attached: 1502481352540.jpg (683x658, 510K)

The most used argument against the bible is that the book of Acts was written in the second century

The guy who says that is a literal rabbi jew, who his only argument is that the books of acts was written to fight Marcionism heresy

If you have ever read the book of acts you would realize very fast that if the reason was to counteract the heresy of Marcionism then it's a terrible bad book, because at all points it makes clear how jews see that christianity is an heresy and do persecution against christians

Also, the beliefs of judaism make impossible to make christ just another martyr, the jews thought whoever was hanged or crucifix on wood was damned by god himself and it was considered the "god's curse", in fact they thought people who died put on wood were eternally damned, there is NO way that christ was considered a martyr and you have Maccabes as a book where jews literally surrendered because they didn't wanted to be crucifixed, they viewed it as taboo to hang in wood, they literally thought God would condemn them eternally for hanging in wood

researchgate.net/profile/Tom_Holmen/publication/316255554_Crucifixion_hermeneutics_in_Judaism_at_the_Time_of_Jesus/links/5be37fe1a6fdcc3a8dc65181/Crucifixion-hermeneutics-in-Judaism-at-the-Time-of-Jesus.pdf?origin=publication_detail&fbclid=IwAR3ZYNZe8MsP5f93qnpglZZO0BuYM52m3OsQTd-MbwMN0WEZboWGuV2Rdrg

>He told a man to sacrifice his son to him. Oh but it was just a prank bro.
It was a test of faith. Sorry it hurts your feels.
>Even in their own holy scriptures they are described as nation wrecking rat bastards
Source, now.
I bet theres a six pointed star underneath that memeflag

For in much wisdom is much grief: and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow.

> Edom was a mix raced, canaanite people.
Israelites and their descendants are a mixed canaanite people. Jews are descended from the Israelites primarily but with some admixture from the local areas they lived in.
>Bad habits and foul beliefs are amongst every people today. This is a non argument.
None of the Gentile peoples act or ever acted quite like the kikes do and did. Only kikes behave as a race in such a subversive and malevolent manner.
>Negro, get out. I didnt type up some long diatribe of BS like you just did.
Nope. heebs have never changed. No matter what you christcucks claim.

Attached: 1542068284567.jpg (988x720, 210K)

>Share verses that speak to you:

1Ti 4:1 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;
1Ti 4:2 Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;
1Ti 4:3 Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth.
1Ti 4:4 For every creature of God is good, and nothing to be refused, if it be received with thanksgiving:
1Ti 4:5 For it is sanctified by the word of God and prayer.

July 7, 2023 and the year 2030.

>1Ti 4:4 For every creature of God is good, and nothing to be refused, if it be received with thanksgiving:
And this even includes every (((creature))) of God like pic related

Attached: 1549055733450.jpg (451x308, 14K)

we should be putting clothes on animals?

Isaiah 42 is a beautiful prophecy of a prophet yet to come to the people:

“Here is my servant, whom I uphold,
my chosen one in whom I delight....

“I am the Lord; that is my name!
I will not yield my glory to another
or my praise to idols.
let the settlements where Kedar lives rejoice.
Let the people of Sela sing for joy;
let them shout from the mountaintops.

The Lord will march out like a champion,
like a warrior he will stir up his zeal;
with a shout he will raise the battle cry
and will triumph over his enemies.

Did Jesus teach to the idol worshippers? No
Did Jesus comes from the settlements where Kedar lives? (Son of Ishmael, Patriarch of Arabian Peninsula and ancestor of Muhammad, PBUH) No
Did Jesus enter into Medina (Where the mountaintops of Sela are) and have praises sung to him? No
Did Jesus raise a battle cry and triumph over his enemies? No

Rather, all of the above SPECIFICALLY are true about prophet Muhammad, PBUH

Bonus: The word used for "the one in covenant with me" in verse 19 in hebrew is LITERALLY MUSHLIM
al-islam.org/islamic-stories/prophet-muhammad-s-enters-madina

Attached: 1545697946226.jpg (800x1192, 207K)

vegans are following satan?

>Mar 7:15 There is nothing from without a man, that entering into him can defile him: but the things which come out of him, those are they that defile the man.
>Mar 7:16 If any man have ears to hear, let him hear.

so is pol when they refuse to marry nigresses and jewesses.
1Ti 4:1 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;
1Ti 4:2 Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;
1Ti 4:3 Forbidding to marry,

Attached: 1540384335418.png (640x452, 578K)

Vegans and the new age crap leads to ecumenicalism (coexist propaganda) and is of the devil, yes.
Also the atheists will fall right in line with the anti-christ cause he will show them great wonders
The world will worship the anti-christ, he will make peace by force (fake peace)
Basically the New World Order

>Rev 13:13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,
>Rev 13:14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.
>Rev 13:15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.
>Rev 13:16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
>Rev 13:17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
>Rev 13:18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.