Modern science made an opsie

> modern science recognizes that different species of humans have been evolving since 4 million years ago to today, still going on
> modern science recognizes that some of these different species of humans lived in the same time as others and have interbred, for example Homo sapiens and homo Neanderthal.
> people in pic related are all from the same race, the human race, and it is anedoctal to say that two or more different time of humans to be living at the same time like we say it happened in the past, and that modern humans don’t have genetic inherented differences such as bone mass differences, different skull shapes, different average heights, different melanin levels to adapt to climates they personally lived trough thousands of years.

Why do people still think there are different races instead of the obvious one human race theory pol/?

Attached: 65903E83-02ED-41E0-9175-B63F5D1055D2.jpg (362x359, 165K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=plVk4NVIUh8
youtu.be/Xs5vTj0zS5E
youtu.be/eLgpcR4wIMw
time.com/91081/what-science-says-about-race-and-genetics/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Op-ed
youtube.com/watch?v=Gf3BXOxNHW0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=plVk4NVIUh8

What race is the man in the picture?

Attached: 635669498944410706-GTY-461276956.jpg (534x712, 32K)

Mexican

mexican is a race?

It should be.

>gets the bottom 1% for the azn, the top .00001% for the sheboon, and the typical abbo
Someone had an agenda.

It would seem you lack a proper understanding of race. What race is this man?

Attached: download.jpg (259x194, 8K)

the rulers may believe they are different race entirely enforcing their will even more towards the extinction of one of them

Nobody believes race is a social construct because you'd have to be a total moron to trust appeals to authority (as much as Bill Nye can be called an authority) over what can clearly be seen with your own two eyes or reasoned using the most basic common sense.

mixed race

Mutt race.

>It is anecdotal
Wrong. It is empirical.

What race is this man?

Attached: o-ANDERS-BREIVIK-facebook.jpg (1536x1069, 289K)

You need to make a detailed gene analysis, these people are obviously mixed so they have genes of two or more races. However an aryan who can be verified to have an all aryan background back until his great grandfather line is obviously an aryan. A negro in the same situation by photo is also clearly a negro. But I liked your attempt to debate

Say we're all the same when the world gets blacked.

Attached: 1545536269726.jpg (500x500, 56K)

Theoretically the answer is mixed race. Why is this person missing from the race chart?

White.

Detailed gene analysis when science doesn't acknowledge race?

>an aryan who can be verified to have an all aryan background back until his great grandfather line is obviously an aryan.

So an aryan with aryan background until his great grandfather line is genetically the same as an aryan with aryan background dating to 2 A.D.?

Fuck

“Mixed race” isn’t a race category. Liger is an hybrid specie between a tiger and a lion, but it isn’t considered a species because it only exists if you cross two different species who otherwise wouldn’t mix, apart from exceptional rare cases. Today and in the past you have forced migrations and colonial migrations moved by economic and political reasons behind it that made human races to interbreed, also for the last 50 years people are being bombarded with tv ads, billboard ads, commercials, movies and other media type of shows that normalize racemixing, meaning the number of mixed people is only going up. But again, “mixed” isn’t a race

Dark white.

You missed what I meant or I didn’t clarify, if you are white, both your parents are white, all four of your grandparents are white, and all eight of your greatgrandparents are white, if you took a photo, I could surely tell you are white. Even if one of your great great great great grandfathers was part of the Chinese royal family, given that all your near family ancestry is white, a photograph of yours would show you are white. The people in the pictures you posted are obviously mixed with recent mixed parents, so you can’t surely say what race they are by looking at them only

Do you know how many "mixed-race" people there are in the world?

>white
What are you a spic?

So you're saying race is what you look like. Not what you are genetically?

God spoken to Jow Forums at 17777777
And nobody covered it... except HIM!!!
LISTEN to what God said to you!
>jesus hung with tax collectors, sinners, prostitutes and knuckleheads
That's EXACTLY why he came here!
He loves Jow Forums
youtu.be/Xs5vTj0zS5E

Also... post 20000000 was another message from the Kingdom of God and was Covered LIVE by the Based one AGAIN....
YOU GOTTA see this..
youtu.be/eLgpcR4wIMw

The whole point is YOU have been chosen by God to be the movers and shakers in these end times...
To crush the satanists, shills, and trannys into submission to gods kingdom!!
>GOOD WORK!
Keep it up!,.,,

Attached: 1549526886491m.jpg (768x1024, 110K)

Honorary white
Unflimflammable

Mixed is an umbrella term. There are proper terms for every combination of peoples. And again, they are not a race

Now I know you are purposely misunderstanding what I am saying. Race is about genes, BUT if you haven’t a recently mixed present (one of your parents, grandparents or greatgrandparents is of another race) then a photograph of you can surely say what race you are

Fucking retard.

time.com/91081/what-science-says-about-race-and-genetics/

oh shit didn't even realize I missed it
>200000000

fuck

Cloning and gene editing tech debate here:

Attached: clonning_babies.jpg (1024x576, 56K)

fuck someone with a screencap plz

This person is a Nilotic. Because racemixing is very rare in subsaharan Africa I can assume his parents, grandparents and greatgrandparents were all subsaharan Africans too. That is also shown by his physical features.

Attached: 93E2EEB5-55CC-4A5E-8E2E-F0A206D8D941.jpg (500x751, 40K)

>Mixed is an umbrella term. There are proper terms for every combination of peoples.

What are these terms, and how are they applied? If they are not a race then what is their race?

>Race is about genes

So race is about genes but race is not about genetic similarity? Does 2+2 sometimes equal 22?

What race then is this person?

Attached: bfe7a8233886f6bf7db6169048a1a1e0-.jpg (200x244, 10K)

What the globalists want everyone to look like and be, whilst the rulers are genetically whatever they deem worthy of rule.

Mutt

It said:
>OP is a homo

Mutticus mixtapian

I will start to ignore you as the only people you are posting are obviously mixed, asking me to guess a mixed persons ancestry without a genetic test is not reliable. But that guy definitely has a majority aryan blood and some sub Saharan african blood

Your presentation is irrelevant because it isn't actually an article it is an "op-ed piece".

"An op-ed, short for "opposite the editorial page" or "opinion editorial", is a written prose piece typically published by a newspaper or magazine which expresses the opinion of an author usually not affiliated with the publication's editorial board."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Op-ed

The op-ed specifically states in the disclaimer "Nicholas Wade is a former science editor at The New York Times. This piece is adapted from the new book, A Troublesome Inheritance, published by the Penguin Press."

Further it isn't fact because it fails to delineate race.
This is the thesis statement of your article:

"A longstanding orthodoxy among social scientists holds that human races are a social construct and have no biological basis."

The questions I am asking you are the reasons WHY Nicholas Wade fails to delineate race. What is the race of these people?

Here is a better understanding:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gf3BXOxNHW0

What would you make of this then?

Norwegian

Attached: BEAB82DD-5D7E-4822-960D-EB05A679ABDF.jpg (1440x1080, 197K)

American goblin's

What is the value of presenting Sub-saharan africa. There are billions of people outside of subsaharan africa. You've preseneted a "nilotic" What is it's race?

THE BEST FUCKING RACE, YEEEEHAAWWWW

LOL NORWAY IS SO BUTTHURT THEY MADE A TV SERIES MOCKING THIS GUY BUT IT ONLY CEMENTS HIS GLORY

>OP completely ignores the fact that all scientists agree that there is only one specie of human currently in existence
>OP doesn't understand things like most recent common ancestor and pedigree collapse mean that humans are very closely related and were always interbreeding anyway

Obviously mixed? Both of these people are mixed, are they they both same race?

Fuck I forgot the photo. Here it is.

Attached: 77643271.png (600x366, 273K)

The ability to create fertile crossbred offspring would make it very difficult for different races to be different species.
That said the door for being subspecies is would still be open.

56%

The real Americans. Amirite.