So today at my job I was called a nazi because I denied global warming and explained that climate changes are normal...

so today at my job I was called a nazi because I denied global warming and explained that climate changes are normal because of the sun
anons do you also get called nazi for non nazi related stuff?

Attached: nido.org_1548188151679.jpg (480x636, 31K)

While you might be fcking retarded, you sure aren't a Nazi

ask ne :)

yes, I told them I'm not even white dumbass

Attached: Npclivesdon'tmatter.jpg (640x597, 37K)

I got called a nazi for arguing to leave hormone therapies classified as treatments since they are the main factor in preventing tranny suicides to which some bitch said that i was a nazi. I reiterated that they could impossibly afford the treatment if it werent covered by healthcare in a country in which most people cant affort healthcare and without it the suicide rate increases by more than 4 times and she might as well tell them to kill themselves instead of pretending to stick up for them.
She reiterated that i must be a nazi who hates trannies.

I got called a white supremacist for saying Star Wars is trash.
I've stopped interacting with anyone outside of my immediate family and a few close friends. There's only detriments, no benefits.

redpill me on climate change

>I'm not white, I swear
The COPE is strong. You are who you are, user.

I said I voted for Trump

Don’t discuss these things at work.
Everything at work is in favor of the lefty

based & tacopilled

Attached: 1442085323252.jpg (480x360, 36K)

Why do you think I"m a Nazi now. You can't be normal and have normal Ideas in 2019. Same back before the nazis took power in Germany. The jews took over after ww1 and normal was muh bad.

I got asked if I was alt right one time after talking about how I was against "those damn papists b/c they undermine national soveireignty" which of course used to be a serious political question when Kennedy was running for office. I of course forget that women and leftist faggots do not understand irony let alone meta-irony.

Man-made climate change is real. It's the result of unregulated CFC use in aerosol sprays in the early 70s. Boomers left a gaping hole in the ozone later. Your nation in particular, Chile, has a giant hole in the ozone above your country. Your people are bombarded with more UV radiation than people in the northern hemisphere, for instance.

excuse for kikes to tax you
>inb4 they'd only tax muh corporations

I told my former roommate that taxing productive people is a deterrent to success. She called me a not-see. I reminded her that her job is to cut and color hair, and she should stick to that instead of politics.

6/10 on the smash scale though. Stupid pollack roastie.

Climate change IS REAL. But the damage was done by 1974. The claim that CARBON EMISSIONS CAUSE CLIMATE CHANGE is the lie that is pushed as a way of leftist governments taking control of business, raising taxes, etc

This is a distinction literally no one on Jow Forums will ever understand.

Yah dude we fucked up the world b/c we all used too much deodorant. I don't really have an opinion either way on the topic b/c I have not devoted adequate time to researching it as thoroughly as others and have not been convinced by anyone yet, but I've enough reason not to trust the bullshit they teach you in school to be the real reason even if it is real.

>Man-made climate change is real

lol no little boy its a cult. Tell daddy how much carbon is let into the air via the ocean. Tell daddy how old the earth is and how much of that time the earth had poler ice caps.

Nature is a self-correcting system. Idiot politicians and their enablers will only make things worse. They're dumping millions of tons of powdered iron in the ocean and spraying silver into the atmosphere to "fix" climate change.