How do you guys deal with the inevitable mental anguish from this place? I find myself deeply hating niggers, kikes...

How do you guys deal with the inevitable mental anguish from this place? I find myself deeply hating niggers, kikes, and all the other non-whites destroying our nations. I want to save America as much as I want to save Britain, France, Sweden, etc. but it's like I can't do anything about it all. I would like to just stop visiting Jow Forums as I feel that is the best decision for my mental health. How do you guys deal with it?

Attached: 1548954666919m.jpg (1024x819, 176K)

Attached: 1548070497043.png (900x900, 268K)

By focusing on what matters.

By focusing on what you can change.

In this cause it's the self.
'
Atleast that's for me, I'm reading more and working out.

While /Self Improvement General/ is a attempt to hijack a good cause the primary concept is still sound.

Improving ones self.

I find myself on here less and less everyday.

Well the first thing you want to do is show your flag.

I try to stir animosity in my daily life.
Currently, I have my community in a cold civil war.

But, that's not for everyone, pun both intended and not intended.

I wrote this originally, I am honored, OP.

It might sound strange but i see what i read and learn here as almost like a scientific study or reading a book, it is information that enlightens me, but as a individual there is little i can often do, as information applies to global or national issues. I do what i can to make a success of my life while knowing the reality of the world i live in. One day i will die but hopefully i can leave something for my family.

what really ? you must be a pretty oldfag i've seen this for years.

Lol dude I wrote this a few weeks ago and I pulled it out of my ass. Maybe you saw something similar but these exact words were mine.

I'm lucky. I got the wife after lifting with her and am working on the kids.

But despair is still there, and it will remain until this world is fixed. The goal is always the Hitler progression, even when you find peace.

ohh i thought you meant the meme was your OC

remember, you're here forever

still pretty cool that memeflag bots are using your OC banter to schill their slide threads

Tier 3&4 on that pic are scarily accurate for me, with the exception of weight lifting because I have a mans job that keeps me fit. So, I have no need to go to the gym and work out around roided out flaming faggots and grannies on ellipticals.

sauce on the picture with the family of daughters?

become a drunk so the constant brain fog prevents you from being too mad all the time. worked for me :-)

Attached: maximumboozed.jpg (1456x881, 692K)

I'm pretty sure is a bot too, literally got that exact first post on my thread

I wish the alcohol would direct destroy the brain cells that know about the JQ.

i actually can't believe how many bots there are on here now. i remember just 2 years ago it wasn't like this at all

honestly, just re-enforces how important a world with many nations, and multi-cultures and races really is imo.

after the darkness comes the light.

>tfw slide back to 1 after my brother's death

I dunno, pour myself into work and self-improvement.

Me. Im at the just married and heavy reading phase. With the gym being a constant in my life.

Pretty much dead on OP.

We must go against a thousand year progression of Liberalism that has been bred into the very fabric of our being. All these faggots, trannys, antifas, feminists, drug users and bug chasers are literally the logical heirs of liberal individualism. The only way Western Civilization can survive is for Whites to become tribal and fight for their own self interests as every other group in the world does. Equality is a false god that will destroy us all if we cannot overcome degeneracy, dehumanize ourselves and fight once more for Blood and Soil.

Attached: 2A29B239-F7C3-413C-AB7C-09C5665D7425.jpg (666x1024, 165K)

>I can't do anything about it all. I would like to just stop visiting Jow Forums as I feel that is the best decision for my mental health.
I started browsing Jow Forums on a daily basis barely 3 weeks ago and I can already feel the hopelessness gathering within me, and just like you, I want to act but there's nothing I can do.

Attached: flamethrower.jpg (639x686, 138K)