What about blacks doing whiteface?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=buDZVJs4-aw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Color_blindness
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freemasonry
youtube.com/watch?v=pj9Hzs-vBLE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: white_eddie_murphy.jpg (280x210, 29K)

Attached: chris-rock-vanity-fair-white-face.jpg (500x600, 36K)

idc because im not a little bitch

You mean albinos ? yes, they're racist.

Just seems like Eddie Murphy is the only one doing it.

The media and the libs and the dems are the real racists. Unironically.

Attached: 1547692349047.jpg (1912x1076, 172K)

Attached: 1530109806008.png (960x640, 1.03M)

t. never seen chappelle's show

Prejudice + power bigot. Read a fucking book.

I think it's funny and I laugh.

/thread

Attached: michael-jackson-new-video-2019-800x600.jpg (800x600, 92K)

Looks like Talcum X

Attached: talcum x.jpg (570x438, 78K)

no one really gives a fuck because it was funny, and people with inferiority complexes need to get over it. This includes people who think blackface is so terrible.

Just because some people will lose their mind over black face doesn't mean I'll match their immaturity by giving a shit about someone in white face. Who gives a shit. Sage

MJ was so based God turned him white.

>nigger kid in highschool named shaheed
>comes to school in whiteface for halloween
>aspiring music artist, makes generic music with pirated FL Studio
>constantly threatening teachers with claims of racism if they punish him for any reason
>knocks up white girl just before graduation
>runs away
Only two blacks in the entire town too. The other was some autist with no friends who probably browses this place.

and gay

Blacks win the Nobel Prize for doing Whiteface.

It is impossible for any White person NOT to go full radical racial awareness and nationalism at this point. If you don't, you're a slave.

and a pedo

why is this clown even trying anymore? there isn't a single black person on the planet who has hair like that.

so maybe not so based after all.......

He wasn't gay. His father had him chemically castrated as a child.

Attached: 1538218170960.png (1601x1227, 2.14M)

Attached: snoop_dogg_03.jpg (620x620, 51K)

Nope. Only Jews call MJ a pedo because they project their own degeneracy onto Michael.

He just put on that silly voice, his real voice was like Barry White.

If blacks want to better themselves I'm all for it

sooooo offensive

actually offensive

jews & people who follow the news

>people who follow the news
>trusting the news
I hope you watch Iranians put a bullet in your mothers head.

You think he didn't pay off the parents ? it's a matter of public record that he did.

Attached: key_peele-white-face.jpg (600x400, 208K)

>hur dur everything is fake

Aww you mad nobody believes your talmudic lies anymore? Too bad retard because it's only getting worse for zionist retards like you this year. It won't get better

>everyone who doesn't like Michel Jackson is a jew
retard, go suck his corpses cock

Attached: shawn-and-marlon-wayans-white-chicks.jpg (430x323, 26K)

He's still able to dupe darkies out of their shekel crumbs.

White Chicks.
Shawn and Marlon Wayans portray two African American male FBI agents who don whiteface in order disguise themselves as two white women.

Attached: white_chicks.jpg (825x464, 256K)

Attached: marlon-wayans-and-nick-2.jpg (1013x570, 78K)

Just because a pedophile does not mess around with EVERY child does not mean he does not mess around with SOME children.

Attached: She_Never_Misses.jpg (601x960, 49K)

youtube.com/watch?v=buDZVJs4-aw

Good point. Of course, thoughtful people (maybe 1% of whites?) understand this is purely about creating a new hierarchy, with the Jews, then negro females at the top, and white males at the bottom. Equality is not what they're after.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Color_blindness

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freemasonry

youtube.com/watch?v=pj9Hzs-vBLE
this should explain everything, watch to the end

It's not at all the same thing you fucking Nazis. There is no history of racism and oppression with whiteface; blackface is a product of a bygone era where lynching and segregation were accepted and commonplace. No equivalent historical atrocities are associated with whiteface.

You idiots should sticking to sucking off Israel and your orange God.

The progressive model of punishment without forgiveness will be the deciding factor in the unnecessary death of multicultural egalitarianism. Anti white bigotry is the exact same as anti black bigotry, and equality can't function any other way

Whites aren't overly sensitive about something as ridiculous as face paint. So no one gives two shits if a black dude did white face.

This, there will be vengeance on the devils that killed and tarnished this man

Attached: mj_mc_.jpg (1024x759, 150K)

Everyone knows that anyone who isn't white cannot be racist

Get with the program goy

>150 years ago it meant something different
>Only black people have ever been slaves or suffered throughout human history
You people are seriously fucking delusional.

i welcome them to its hilarious, but its harder to pull off than white people darkening. Chapelles white make up fot more and more hysterical as the show went on.

Sucking of Israel? You must be new here

Fuck off kike nigger

It honestly doesn't bother me that much unless its super gay like some I've seen. Like Snoop Dog's is kinda gay for instance.

it's a great way to demonstrate how race is more than just skin color. When I see a nigger doing whiteface, or even those albino nogs, it becomes apparent just how ugly they are and how different their facial structure is to white people

Although most people probably don't see it that way

150 years ago? Northam's photo is from 1984!

The thread is about why no one gives a shit about whiteface. Because there's no history related to it at all...it's like purely a sketch comedy thing.

As opposed to blackface, which is literally a product of when black people did not have rights. It's inherently racist and inappropriate in a way whiteface will never be.

so it's ok to make fun of white people, not black people.

I hope you are being sarcastic

I didn't say the picture was I'm was referring to the history that supposedly makes black face more racist. You understand White people have been slaves as well right? You understand every race in human history at one point or another has been fucked over, hurt to enslaved by another right? If it's a joke it's a joke, if it's meant to be derogatory it's racist. Has nothing to do with if its white face or black face. Also the idea that Black people can't be racist is the most ludicrous fucking thing I've ever heard. fucking hypocrites.

he's good at it so it's funny.

THIS SHIT FUCKING PISSES ME OFF! WHAT IS MY SKIN FUCKING FUNNY TO YOU? JUST CAUSE IM LIGHT AND CREAMY IM FUCKING FUNNY TO YOU? WISE UP, PEOPLE.

Silence, or antifag will beat you down. ;)

Ikr. Sounds just like willie brown.

>The other was some autist with no friends who probably browses this place

is it you user?

Attached: 1548445535690.gif (399x400, 922K)

Dave Chappelle is a fucking legend and we need more of him in white face.

>blackface is a product of a bygone era where lynching and segregation were accepted
your knowledge and thinking are under the allowable limits.

There's no history behind it.

>it's like purely a sketch comedy thing.
so was blackface. you're saying timeline correlation is causation. Blackface was used long before the US even existed.

the bush skits were phenomenal

B A S E D

I actually thought the Chappelle skits were pretty funny. Although blackface is fucking funny too. People need to quit being faggots and get over it. However, they won't because there's a double standard for white people.

That movie is an affront to God.

does not count, only whites can be racist.

>hur dur news said it so I believe it

He looks like 80's Weird Al if he got a sensible haircut

There is a certain difference due to the historical injustices that have been perpetrated against African-Americans. When you see what appears to be "black racism", it really can't be counted as racism because it's more like punching up.