Kms

I'm female and like collecting plushies and small figurines or statues of decorative animals. My bf used to be alright with this but due to Jow Forums, suddenly began to say "no, this is wrong, it's childish, no man nor woman should ever collect things as a hobby" then he goes and collects outdated tech and buys 10 keyboards he never uses. I like old tech, I see the appeal, I've also collected NES cartridges and 2000s dumb phones, but the hypocrisy has gotten annoying. What do?

Attached: 2015-Kids-Sailor-Cute-Plushies-Alpaca-Soft-Toys-Giant-Stuffed-Animals-Llama-Plushies-Alpaca-Alapcass (600x600, 125K)

have sex with me then when he founds out i beat the living crap out of him and tell him this is for the plushies dumb polfag

Are we talking like 10 stuffed animals or 100 stuffed animals or 1000 or what?

He's like, 2 meters tall and more muscley than the average modern man. Also sex with strangers is degenerate, user.

Uhh...if just the stuffed animals alone, I'm unsure since I put most of them away in boxes to save space. The ones who are out, it's 3 medium sized ones and 4 very small ones. I can see myself having 15 eventually because I specifically collect digimon plushies, they're cute and hard to come by.

As for non plushies, I have a ton of figurines but they're all very very tiny and don't take up space at all, I'll be moving them into a drawer. I have a "lot" of ceramic animals though, about the same amount as his grandma. Approximately 10 or 12, maybe less. Can't count because most are in boxes, and only 5 are out. Somehow he never seemed bothered by my collection of literal animal skulls and full body taxidermies though because "it's not feminine/childish/modern so that's OK".

That's not so bad, wouldn't bother me. I think it's a little childish in a way but honestly I kind of expect most girls to have some sort of childish outlet like stuffed animals.

>letting pol change your views so drastically
>letting pol get inbetween you and your partner
>going on pol
He sounds like a piece of work. If he keeps bugging you about what you do in your own free time with your own money it might be better to break it off.

who cares, ill gut that mutt, poleddit is more degenerate

If he doesn't respect your hobbies/interests then you should consider leaving him. Unless you are literally hoarder tier and have shit piled up so high that you cannot move around easily then there is nothing wrong with collecting things.

I see, thanks for your input on this.

Yeah I don't do that, I have one wide drawer where my clothes go inside of and all of stuff either is on top of it, along a giant hamster cage, or a couple plushies are on the bed, and there's a shelf where I put a few of my stuff also next to tons of video games. I... Hope that still sounds normal? Also thanks for sharing your view.

Keep the hobby that makes you happy.
Dump the hypocrite that doesn't make you happy.

Self love is first.

If your hobby isn't interfering with your life, health or economy, tell him to fuck off.

Sounds perfectly normal.

>dating a guy that takes Jow Forums seriously

I think you have a bigger problem. Anyway, just tell him to fuck off and point out the hypocrisy or just dumb him if it gets annoying. He sounds like a moron.

When I met him, he never talked about anything Jow Forums related until he suddenly got obsessed with it. I made him slowly quit the board and I rarely have disagreements with him in general, he usually thinks for himself but he formed a couple of opinions purely because Jow Forums said so, which is ridiculous.

Everytime I point out he does practically the same thing but with different items, he claims "well, at least these objects can be used practically" yet he never uses them and owns several keyboards he hasn't ever touched since he bought them. Including some old radio he doesn't really need but bought anyway.

I'm another Jow Forums user. He's retarded and just trying to control you, whether it's him insecure in his masculinity or he's simply embarresed of your hobby. There is nothing wrong with collecting things like plushies unless it becomes an obsession and you have 100+ stuffed animals.

For the record, loving/collecting stuffed animals is extremely feminine (and qt) and he should be proud to have a gf with such a girly hobby

He sound more like an annoying dumbass rather than a Jow Forumsack, unless in your behavior there is something more that you didnt write

>2 meters tall, muscular and browses Jow Forums
If you're gonna larp as a woman at least make your imaginary boyfriend more realistic

>more like an annoying dumbass rather than a Jow Forumsack
There is no difference.

Jow Forums isn't one person, despite how autistic the majority is on there.

I was wondering this too, maybe it taking up space, but they literally worded it as "it's childish and you need to grow up".

Yeah thought the same. His view is "it's too childish and you should grow up" basically, as he continues to play games. I do encourage him to play games so long as it isn't too much, but yet he watches autistic yt videos 24/7 with annoying grown men screeching, as they play some retarded game like minecraft ironically. Yet I'm somehow less mature.

He is usually a great guy, but he's taken a couple of things from Jow Forums too seriously and literally. I'm a big traditionalist too, but I fail to see what's wrong with a few toys/plushies when you're literally female. I'm not a man who's like pic related.

Attached: literal.autist.jpg (1078x586, 117K)