This man is black and smarter than (You) and your family combined. Say something nice

This man is black and smarter than (You) and your family combined. Say something nice.

Attached: home-keynote-speakers-ndt.jpg (563x563, 207K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EBZOggGpZ-o
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Empathy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_wind
youtube.com/watch?v=vtNgPZ085-g
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_predator
youtube.com/watch?v=sJ9FTkljbUg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

he better not' have stole my bike again! fucking black science man...

youtube.com/watch?v=EBZOggGpZ-o
Earth is flat.

Gravity isn't real at all.

Diamagnetism - LOOK INTO IT!

NIGGER STOLE DAT MUHFUGGIN' BIKE, DAWG!

Don't you have a book to write or some liberal arts school to lecture at, Black Science Man?

I liked him in the sandlot

>man

Attached: 1547151873235.gif (149x181, 836K)

if you only heard his voice on the radio instead of seeing him you would think he's white.

Bix nood mugga fukka

NDGT did nothing wrong, he just wanted to educate people about science.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Empathy

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_wind

youtube.com/watch?v=vtNgPZ085-g

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_predator

Still can't get past that rapist side of his blackness though

His knowledge of science is elementary at best. A pseudo-intellectual with black points at best

Science nigger seems pretty smart for a coon.
Didn't he invent grape soda or was that some other rock ape?

This obnoxious low IQ nigger is a stupid manĀ“s scientist.

He's the black Bill Nye.

>one post
slide

never saw him say anything related to physics that i haven't studied in a war-torn iraqi high school , and sometimes elementary school

why does pseudo science nigger have saturn
behind his back.

he is autistic

Attached: Dv0RIvxWoAA0Vz8.jpg (640x1132, 122K)

He stole it.

>This man is black and smarter than (You)
No he isn't.

Deep.

Attached: 44d90b3.jpg (500x500, 76K)

110 iq overachieving grifter starter pack

i love him....................

Attached: Netflixhussein.png (494x668, 706K)

Attached: 1549189669262.jpg (1125x930, 153K)

Black science man is going to get metood

Stop looking at it at extremes and realize that God made science. People too far on either side of any spectrum are always too far up their own asses to be right.

>astrophysicist
>0 hours logged on any telescope in the world

>This man is black and smarter than (You) and your family combined. Say something nice.

What are you basing this opinion on? What has he ever really done other tan being a talking head?

No scientific papers published

Prove it.

He had a really good dad,

Yeah, my IQ is 141 so black science man would have to be 1 in a billion to be smarter than me.

Prove what? That God made science? God made everything in my opinion. If you believe it or not is irrelevant to me. God bless, have a nice day.

If you look at his career as a scientist, you'll find that he was largely a failure. He is not brilliant. Instead of doing science, he became a figurehead for science because he is black and somewhat charismatic, and that rescued his career. All he does is echo mainstream talking points.

When he strays from those mainstream talking points, as he sometimes does, he reveals himself to be a moron. For example, look at his answer to the question "what is consciousness" at around the 1 minute mark of this video.

youtube.com/watch?v=sJ9FTkljbUg

He entertains the idea that there "is no such thing as consciousness at all." He believes that is a tenable position.

Attached: Brainlet01.jpg (800x450, 44K)

What is this image trying to imply? That people knew how fusion worked 2000 years ago?

Attached: 1549050535743.jpg (640x640, 64K)

I think he has like 5 - 6. Only been cited like a dozen times. Not a real scientist of any sort.

Hope you're smart enough to realize posting your IQ on a Venezuelan bean packaging forum makes you look like an idiot.

He does 0 things related to science. He just knows the shit you can read anywhere. How many times he brings up like 5 people like Galileo. He is just a repeating monkey.

He just claimed he has genius level IQ and he posts on Jow Forums, he's already been outed as a lying idiot.

>telling people to realize something
>I-it's just my opinion! No proof necessary!
brainlet

Yes, hindus and "egyptians" (non niggers and muslims) knew about it.

>trying to convince anyone here of anything
Everyone here is adamant on their opinions and beliefs there's no point trying to argue otherwise. Only newfags waste time arguing here instead of pissing off the storm/and reddit refugees with well crafted bait.

Nice projection. Not my fault you've never constructed a decent argument worth sharing.

better at getting away with rape than most famous people

Looks full blood African to me

One the joe rogan podcast he compared the observer effect to reaching for a quarter that fell down a car seat. Not even joking lol.

This

>Black Celebrity "Scientist"
>muhfirmative action

Attached: 2100E1C8-F241-439B-BD12-BBBCDF6159B5.jpg (1024x776, 312K)

I saw bill nye's at a lecture and he spend 30% of the time talking about atheism. I looked him up afterward and was shocked that he made it as far as he has. Black bill nye is the same.

I don't think so. Some of the things he's said indicates to me that he fundamentally misunderstands science (and I've got a PhD in physics). He seems to think that science is a collection of unquestionable facts. We know (and I mean absolutely unquestionably know) very little. Science isn't about priests in white coats spouting dogma, rather, it's a method by which we are constantly trying to disprove what we think we know.