ITT: ask the opposite gender anything:

Last thread bump limit GUIDELINES:
Before you post, check the FAQ.
Keep questions concise. Use paragraph breaks.
If you can't handle upsetting replies (or the FAQ) don't ask.

FAQ:
>What do girls/guys think about ?
>Do like ?
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of .
Get over it by practicing and exposing yourself to it, bit by bit, step by step. There is no "magic moment" (or activity) that will instantly change you.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out. "Signs" of attraction are meaningless.

>Where do I meet people for ?
Anywhere outside. Or online. Above all, leave your comfort zone.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me.
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, froyo, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, gallery, park, .

>dick questions
There's no point in trying with you guys.

>Why can't just give a straightforward rejection?!
>Why are terrible? . .
Fuck off

>Why is there no new thread?
Make one yourself! Try these macros: imgur.com/a/y6BF2

Attached: k.jpg (650x400, 24K)

how much pretence is acceptable to women?

I feel like I'm not interested in any of the stuff women around me are. If they like music, it's different from what I like. If it's movies, it's different movies from the ones I enjoy. etc.

How much pretence (in this case: pretending I enjoy something I really don't) can women accept without thinking they are being led on? surely when a woman likes a guy she pretends to like stuff he does to get closer to him, right?

You’re not supposed to pretend to enjoy something you don’t. If you care about someone, you’ll go along with them and enjoy their company+ support their hobby even if it doesnt interest you. My ex liked old computer games. I didn’t. I still played some every now and then because i like seeing her have fun. What i didn’t do was go ‘oh yeah these games are so fun i love them’. I said they weren’t my thing but i could play a few games with her sometimes. And that made her happy.

You don’t pretend to actually like something if you don’t. That shit is high school tier. You are your own person. You are supposed to take an interest in them as a person and support them, but you gotta stay true to yourself too.

I have no questions to ask
I just want to give advice
Go talk to someone in person who cares for you. Therapist, parent, sibling, close friend.
Dont bottle up your emotions like a pressure cooker.
God bless

>if you want the lowest common denominator of women, try tinder
But tinder is full of black girls, in my area, and I don't like nigresses. :(
>okc is for finding women you like, not just women who like you
;_;

For girls

I'm in uni. There's been 3 occurrences this semester where I've gotten a facebook message from a classmate asking me out or asking to get to know me. They're all from unattractive women. I feel bad. So far my response has been the same, "Hi, thanks for the message. I'm not interested in dating right now."

Is that good? I don't want to hurt feelings if I can help it

Not a chick, and this is going to be a little bit tangential but as an older user, one of the things you gotta eventually learn is:

You are not responsible for other people’s feelings.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m not going the polar opposite direction and saying you should completely disregard others and act like an asshole. What I’m saying is you need to realize that other people have both the agency and the responsibility to make their own decisions, and deal with the consequences.

You should not try to make decisions that you think are for their benefit, because that’s both a little egotistical and condescending. If they chose to do something, it’s up to them to deal with the aftermath—and dealing with the aftermath is often a part of how people grow.

So at the end of the day, only thing *you* are really responsible for, is conducting yourself in a way where you feel like you can eventually be proud of yourself and feel like you have no regrets.

Don’t worry too much about hurting their feelings, instead focus on being what you consider a decent person.

Broken down what happened was:

Someone offered you something
You were not interested.
You made an excuse and politely declined.

That is all that happened here really. Do *you* believe you had anything in there that you should feel bad about on your part?

The only real fuzzy part here was the “white lie” about not wanting to date, but that fuzzy part is equally applicable to almost any other situation where someone offers you something, and ether that’s a against your sense of morals or not is up to you.

I’m like 80% sure this girl at work (that I am totally infatuated with) is at the very least interested in me. There aren’t really any conflicts in the workplace as we very rarely are on the same projects. What do you ladies or dudes LARPing as ladies think I should ask her to do with me as a first time hanging out away from work? She’s wife material.

Do any any of you guys have a hard time complimenting or saying romantic things to your girlfriend/wife?

Can someone help me out with this?
>i don't want a guy who's just using me for sex.
Alright, cool. That would be a pretty shitty thing to do.
>I can only get off if you just use me for sex.
Excuse me, but what the fuck?

This is how the female brain works
They want the opposite of what they have

Yes.

Not in a relationship, but I don't compliment people I know lightly. It's a personality thing, it doesn't mean your bf/husband doesn't care about you.

It's getting real fucking annoying.

look I don't know what country you're in, but if you have reasonable class sizes they might legit have been asking to make friends with classmates or get help on later assignments.

something that's relevant to her interests. I don't know, depends what vibe you have. If you have interests in common go for whatever you discuss at work.

Let me elaborate
She wants you to love her outside of sex
But when having sex she wants you to dominate

Lunch?

so what you're saying is I can make it clear I don't like something very much yet still do it just to make somebody happy? and they are ok with it?

because that's literally life-changing advice if I'm readin it right, user

Not that user, but basically yes...
However I wouldn’t phrase it as: “I’m only doing this for you” because depending on delivery of that line, it could definitely sound like you’re being petulant and throwing a minor tantrum out of pettiness.

The idea is that, while you may not enjoy the activity, you enjoy the time you spend with them regardless, so the activity becomes irrelevant.

But if you don’t feel it, don’t fake it.

You should be able to feel like you’re able to be yourself around your significant other.

user/anonette this is more important to me than you think. thanks.

Is it weird to find a girl attractive because of her personality instead of her looks?

Do you think just asking her to lunch will still send a message that I’m interested in her in more than just a professional relationship?

I'm in the same situation as you, except she's my boss.
If you ask her out to lunch as coworkers, it will be strictly professional.
If she has an interest in you, it shouldn't matter. You could just say "I'd like to get to know you"

I know man, I still hate it. It's worse because of all the "sex is the ultimate expression of love" bullshit.

Yes, that is the price we pay for being vanilla.

No

Is it normal for my boyfriend to get an erection when he hugs me before class in the morning?

Is it okay to have a strong boner when you dance with girl?

Is it wrong to get rock hard reading these threads?

Yes.
Yes.
No.

>vanilla
Why does everyone pretend it's the norm when that is so clearly not the case?

Ladies: I'm trying to make my online profile stand out more. If I had the tagline of something like " date the unusual", how would you react?

"yikes"

Not a lady but
*tips fedora*

Because vanilla means plain, not normal

Obviously listen to the second one. This is why nice guys finish last.

>like /thicc/
>gf is /sticc/
I dont like it but I already love her

Is there anything men do in typical interactions/conversations that you'd rather they didn't or find annoying?

Why girls say that they won't tell to the girl i'm talking about and say in the end? guys tell but at least we don't care and bitch about it

Girls, why do you mislead us with make up?

Because it gets me a better looking bf. Its fairly obvious

I'm constantly told that I'm quite a handsome man. I've been scouted twice by modeling agencies. I've have had girls try to date me in the past and I've had pretty girls (mind you drunk ones) walk up and ask to fuck me before. Yet I never get second looks or smiles from any of them on the street. I'm told that I look very serious and scary. Is this why I don't get looks?

Attached: 1466156471520.jpg (680x793, 41K)

Literally just start smirking and smiling.
>t. handsome but serious

>virgin woman
>the thought of a man hovering over me as in missionary position makes me extremely uncomfortable, especially if I think about eye contact
>girl on top doesn’t make me feel that way though
Is this common? I know it can’t be healthy.

I'm fake smile doesn't seem to do anything, I've been told and know from photos that it looks fake and as a result even more creepy

Anons,

How the fuck do I ask out this girl in my class? I can never get her one on one afterwards because her friend (another girl) always leaves with her. Essentially I either have to man up and pull her aside, do it in front of her friend, or pray her friend catches a cold? Anyone have another idea?

It's not common enough that's for sure.

Ive been talking to this chick the whole semester, shes in a relationship but has always been very touchy and warm with me. Lately she has turned cold and suggests that I date some other chicks I talk to. Wtf is she doing?

Attached: eb0ba5bcdc3cdd5c8f5e6490286aecab.jpg (1280x720, 51K)

you were a beta orbitor to her and shes bored of you now. sorry.

I hooked up with a guy. When he came over to my place, I smoked him out and smoked as well. I ended up making out and having sex with him.

In college, I had to do this program about sexual assault awareness. It said that up to 25-30% of woman on campus will be sexually assaulted. And also said some might not even know it.

It said that no consent can be given if you're intoxicated. Does this mean I was technically sexually assaulted?

He was just as assaulted then. He was high too. Turn yourself in.

Brainlet detected!

This is just a sexual preference thing. Find a dominant guy and tell him you like to feel used, then you can get off and you can have a bf who loves you.

I am 26 and I am socially retarded and know literally jack shit about dating, romantic life, or anything of the sort. After overcoming my inferiority complex and getting myself in shape, some girls started showing interest in me, but I am so clueless as to what I am supposed to do, I make up reasons to reject them to avoid future awkwardness.

How do I begin learning how to be a normal human? Literally everything I have ever learned in my life has been from blooks and youtube tutorials. I always try to stay away from people so that I don't make their day worse by bothering them, but as I mentioned my age is advancing and I feel like this is now or never.

I'm a dude venting about my frustration with women, not a woman complaining about her own sexuality. I suppose I didn't really make that clear the way I phrased it.

Im not interested in her bro, i just love her positivity

Well what I said still applies. It's a submissive sexual tendency to like the feeling of being "used" by a dominant partner.

how about this, when you go walking down the street think of a funny meme to make you smile

Girls, I think you're princesses. What does this makes me?
a) retarded
b) mentally ill
c) cute
d) other

Bluepilled

I get that, it's just irritating. I don't enjoy using people, and it's really frustrating to hear the same girls whine about guys using them one minute only to get upset when I don't want to use them the next.

a & b. Maybe a little bit of option d, but definitely not option c.

look up nice guy in internet slang

>complimenting
Just the opposite. I have to check myself from telling her how awesome she is too often.

>romantic things
I don't even know what these are supposed to be.

The former is a dynamic in a relationship, the latter preference in bed. There isn't much in common. Just like someone with a rape fetish, wants to have rape role play and not actually get raped ... or how a kid who wants to be Batman doesn't want you to murder their parents.

Not a lady but ... come the fuck on. It's the equivalent of "I am not like the other girls"

Not a lady but ... most make up is done for their own confidence.

Not a lady but ... mix of a and b, and due the bit of self awareness, B wins.

When I approach girls through dating apps, should I only look for people who are looking for long-term things, or go for everyone and hope that even if my match is just looking for a fuck it can grow into something bigger if we like one-another?

I am a guy but I really don't care much about the sex and want to have a long-term relationship with someone to care for. If there is nobody to comfort after they had a long day I feel like something is missing.

How do I make it clear to a Bumble date that I just want a casual encounter, not a relationship?

Mention that you aren't currently looking for a relationshit when the conversation goes there?

A girl who speaks Jow Forums memes? What is this?

What would d be?

Tell them that you are a whore.

girls are just guys m8, most things guys do girls do to

d would be bluepilled.

>most things guys do girls do to
That's absolutely not true.

Why is it always women who are mad at me dating someone half my age?

Men don't seem to care (except for super SJWs).

>How do begin learning how to a normal human?

It’s in the OP
>Get over it by practicing and exposing yourself to it, bit by bit, step by step. There is no "magic moment" (or activity) that will instantly change you.

As the user who first wrote that years ago (the prompts been tweaked a few times, but it looks like everyone left the response exactly the same):

I wrote that coming from a place where I was a total recluse growing up and was absolutely terrified of many basic human interactions. One day I got sick of it and spent the next half decade dragging myself out of it by forcing myself to baby step in to things that made my increasingly uncomfortable, until I eventually failed enough times, learned, and adjusted, and then I would force myself to do something harder.

At the end of the day though, this is as much a mentality thing as it is anything else. If you walk in thinking this is some insurmountable task, then you’ll probably give up halfway. On the other hand, if you just take things one step at a time, one conquering minor challenge at a moment, and then moving in to the next one, eventually you might find yourself surprised at how far you’ve gotten.

Learning to be social is trial and error for basically everyone, because everyone has their own personalities and quirks.

gramps why are you looking for validation on a website aimed at teenagers to young adults?

Girls, why do you ghost and not just remove and be done with it, tinder I can understand with all the guys but for discord or more private messaging?

I just never left...

What you’re saying implies that women couldn’t get off if they’re in a loving relationship, which obviously can’t be true.

The second statement is close, but inaccurate. It should read
>I get off the most when the man I’m with demonstrates strength/masculinity

This is accomplished through a variety of ways. Taking charge, being a little rough, manhandling, etc. Almost all weird shit women enjoy goes back to a subconscious part of their brain wanting to see you as a strong male capable of providing and defending, as well as not being dependent upon her (her feelings, her wants, etc. they don’t want a bitch slave).

Literally not a thing

I don’t wear any makeup

I am so very tired of being alone, but when I think of the "intimacy" I've never had I feel disgusted in myself, that I am no different the cringelords heckling people and generally acting inexcusably. I don't ever want to be a person like that.

Nah it’s normal to be uncomfortable in highly vulnerable positions. Your brain is putting some generic male in that situation you imagine - when you meet the guy you will spend your whole life with the scenario will likely change drastically for you and imagining *him* you will not have that fear or discomfort.

It's because they like the attention... I'm not trying to be facetious either women would rather have you desire them from a distance than cut all ties and lose an admirer.

Nice bait

Retarded and desperate and likely in need of a (male) therapist. Women are not magical. Women are not any better than men. They are as flawed, they are as gross, etc.

Good bait made me reply

Women browse Jow Forums and bluepilled has entered all boards
Very inaccurate but the sentiment of men and women both being humans is correct, also checked

Younger men tend to be hostile when older men date younger women, and older women tend to be hostile, in my experience.

It is because their potential access to mates is diminished if the competition increases. It is male and female jealously.

I feel this way too. Feeling like you missed out but also being ashamed it makes you look like an incel... want to express my pain but can't because ppl just call me an incel and get this picture in their heads of some ugly dude with a bad personality which hurts even more especially if it's by women...

Attached: 1525797433838.jpg (654x643, 40K)

>they are as gross
No, they aren't. For example, they never get smelly.

>No, they aren't. For example, they never get smelly.

>they never get smelly
Oh my sweet summer child.

Same man.

I feel awful and alone and don't know what to do. I have been doing this self improvement and talking to people thing for a year now and it isn't working.

Kind of disappointed that nobody said option c lol... time to start treating women like shit.

>only 2 options exist there are no compromises or middle grounds

100% wrong my armpits stink like onions without decoderant, I definitely smell weird when bleeding, my hair gets greasy if I don’t shower every two days, women are more prone to UTIs and yeast infections (no matter what we do, piss is getting all over). Our ass smells like ass. Etc. Women are humans.

Because you’re a gross creep

From my observations, you're more likely to get a girl by calling her a whore than a princess.

I'll be a wizard in a year and a half. I don't hate anyone. I work hard at my job because it is all I have, and while it has made life comfortable enough, it hasn't made me happy. I feel like a nice home and not worrying about paying the bills really just doesn't satisfy in the way only another person could... not that I'll ever know.