Burn the coal pay something something

>do drugs with porch monkey bf
>suffer for hours while overdosing
>nigger videos you dying, taunts you, doesn't get help
>you die
You racist nazi's just can't handle all the progress!

>bbc.com/news/uk-england-dorset-47122492

Attached: perfect couple.jpg (750x500, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qcwgH7HEA0w
youtu.be/Xs5vTj0zS5E
youtu.be/eLgpcR4wIMw
youtu.be/vWeoen7hPhY
thescottishsun.co.uk/news/3632479/louella-michie-tribute-necklace-death/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 1512202547904.jpg (445x482, 37K)

who cares lmao? degenerates and mongrels offing themselves is beautiful natural turn of things

This actually makes my day, thanks friend

Attached: 1461253326308.jpg (920x1197, 375K)

Clean your room, bucko!

>mfw he literally looks like a chimpanzee
>mfw white girls burn the coal like there is no tomorrow
>mfw you know that the civilization is slowly dying and you can't prevent it

How come that almost all redpills are really blackpills?

Attached: 1539311639731.jpg (482x427, 58K)

Attached: 1547854844801.gif (337x263, 3.96M)

>ride the BBC while alive
>headline the BBC when dead

The only thing that saddens me about this whole situation is that she's not alive today to realize how stupid she was for trusting a nog

Attached: _0eyewink.png (112x108, 16K)

Attached: 1534740590551.jpg (800x794, 59K)

a healthy girl with great genetics dies and Jow Forums is cheering and laughing, no better than that ape

>great genetics
>trusting a nog

There was clearly something wrong with her head m8.

blame it on the media, women are like kids no agency you should know this by now

She was trying to be a Kardashian. Gas.

>tfw white women would rather be with a degenerate, dangerous, druggie, dumb african than a nice studious hispanic.
why live

I thought porch monkey was a slur for white people?

The kikes have been pushing racemixing propaganda for decades and it's *still* a pretty rare occurrence in most of the country, user. Even in a country like burgerland.

On the whole, people still prefer their own. Opposites don't attract. Nature prevails. Relax.

Attached: burningcoal.jpg (600x469, 59K)

beaner

Speak for yourself. White girls eye me and try to be next to me all the time.

#snownigger

This.

Toll paid in full.

Damaged goods. Coalburners should hang.

>lulworth castle

Attached: Lulworth_Castle_(1937).jpg (800x531, 104K)

>you will never live in one of those towers and be able to legally take potshots at passing tourists with a small cannon
Why even live

he was just acting out against the oppression of white society in the only way he knew how. if anyone killed that girl it was every white man ever.

That is a beautiful piece of architecture, I must say

I had such a good laugh because her father is a huge liberal.

So many cucked faggots out there.

>studious hispanic
what are you studying? the best time to take a siesta or the for the salt, lime and tequila?

r/Hapas BTFO

Attached: 1508713530771.jpg (380x383, 52K)

everytime you see a coal burner, show them this story

Is that the English man known as 21 savage?

Fucking disgusting piece of shit. Should be hung by neck until dead.

>healthy
>coalburner

Attached: 1528433860183.jpg (322x519, 32K)

r/hapas running around crying

Attached: 1434748150512.jpg (640x718, 132K)

We need to do a better job getting these toll paid memes out to female safe spaces...

Or better yet, we need to reverse use psychology to I crease white female interactions with giganiggas.

and nothing of value was lost

top freaking kek

Attached: 1521370494986.png (1280x1519, 768K)

this

Her dad is some actor. He has faggot degenerate genes, probably was never around, she's spoiled with too much money, chases fame, brainwashed by entertainment, etc.

This is still extremely rare despite the HEAVY push by the kike media.

Wheres the video

Attached: toll collector.png (1182x1876, 322K)

No, you should avoid them as much as you can, once they go black, we don't want them back

Attached: am_i_too_soon.jpg (1080x1080, 189K)

Based nog
It should be legal to watch, film and cheer on druggies dying

easy hans that image is illegal

Attached: 1466366209-risitas24.png (136x102, 17K)

>blame it on the media
(((media)))
FIFY>I thought porch monkey was a slur for white people?
fuck off Randal

Imagine letting your daughter bring this ugly degenerate ape to dinner. Maybe he could have brought her up right and protected her if he weren't a cuck faggot actor.

Attached: 1549443812278.jpg (615x439, 53K)

Holy shit, he looks so out of place it seems staged. The way he looks into the camera, his posture... it's like inviting a pig to dinner.

someone has her family member's facebook page? so i can laugh at them please

>something something
>>>/goBack/

how shocking, right, Hans?

This. It’s unnatural

Based.

Cost of being a degenerate racemixing skank lmao no sympathy here for race traitors

I thought the drug she took was some kind of hallucinogen?
Why did it kill her?

Indeed. She most likely supported replacement migration and general leftist degeneracy so right there anyone should understand why she deserves no sympathy. In addition I don't believe people deserve sympathy when their own stupid decisions end up fucking their shit up, in her case she made a string of shoe-on-head retarded choices which led to her death.

That being said the aspiring physicist is a murderer and should be put down. He's not even remorseful, just pissed off that he's in trouble.

Attached: 1546331950782.png (555x488, 291K)

imagine having badtrip with some dumb niggers screaming and laughing around you for couple hours straight
guaranteed stroke

In the article it said it was some analogue, a bath salt. Anything goes with that shit. People have been dying or going into comas.
The stuff is cheaper to make than regular MDMA, LSD etc., but is being passed off as the real deal at festivals.
youtube.com/watch?v=qcwgH7HEA0w
I watched this yesterday, and it was an eye-opener.

God spoken to Jow Forums at 177777777
And nobody covered it... except HIM!!!
LISTEN to what God said to you!
>jesus hung with tax collectors, sinners, prostitutes and knuckleheads
That's EXACTLY why he came here!
He loves Jow Forums
youtu.be/Xs5vTj0zS5E

Also... post 200000000 was another message from the Kingdom of God and was Covered LIVE by the Based one AGAIN....
YOU GOTTA see this..
youtu.be/eLgpcR4wIMw

The whole point is YOU have been chosen by God to be the movers and shakers in these end times...
To crush the satanists, shills, and trannys into submission to gods kingdom!!
>GOOD WORK!
Keep it up!

BONUS JOHN TITOR VID
youtu.be/vWeoen7hPhY
BB

Imagine your own father being such a cuck that he doesn't want the nigger responsible for your death to be punished, as he might be seen as racist.

Like pottery
thescottishsun.co.uk/news/3632479/louella-michie-tribute-necklace-death/

Attached: 1499418531889.png (509x480, 481K)

The Dad was probably sat next to the negro at the start of the night. Be it body odour or general repulsiveness he's almost sat on the opposite end of the table.

That was the night he should have got a firm grip on the situation.

Nah nah nah bitch I aint callin no ambulans da cops on my ting you get me?

I knew it was slang for niggers but I never actually understood it was actually true down south. I moved down south a year ago and ALL of them. fucking every single one. they sit out on their porches smoking weed and drinking ALL NIGHT AND DAY! the streets are nice and clean until like 2pm until they wake up, then it's like a lazy la riot with niggers everywhere but too lazy to do anything. They all have shit cars with loud stereos and ALWAYS yell. they can NEVER just talk. You will hear them for MILES. literally screeching monkeys. Anyone who says we should be equal with these fucking subhumans should be given a free helicopter ride. race mixing, assimilation with these niggers is WRONG. FUCK that. avoid at all cost. don't be friends with them, and don't pity them. they want nothing more than to rob you and rape your dead body after they kill you. It's all they know, they can't actually think. they have no brains. it's just another colon wrapped up under their skull that's why they smell so fucking bad too.. god I hate niggers.

Attached: 1548144154102.png (633x758, 23K)

His actions led to her death, he didn't discipline her correctly and let her get away with that shit

Video of her dying?

Attached: fiesta-village.jpg (550x366, 41K)

I'm pretty sure when she died he didn't even give a fuck about her life, he only cared about problems he was going to get.

The best part is that she is Scottish.

thanks for info.

>John previously toldThe Sun:"We've lost our angel. It's not murder - they were friends. It was just a tragic mistake, a tragic accident.

>"This was not a murder.

Attached: 1502069255614-fourchan-pol-202475076.jpg (670x866, 394K)

And that's why he denies the nigger's crime, because if the nigger did it than he, the dad, is accountable for leading her there
>Liberals vs natural selection

Attached: C-OkpIJUAAAfUes-fourchan-pol-202475076.jpg (710x960, 103K)

Imagine letting that into your beautiful family.

Attached: oops.jpg (664x816, 233K)

How can anyone find that man attractive... Wtf. He is ugly as fuck, and not just because black.

She was pretty hot, she could have stayed least got one of the nice looking black men

He was a rap musician and he got her drugs.
I personally don't know what people find in rap, but the kids apparently like it. I don't even consider it to be music.

Bath salt? The article says it was 2C-B, which is a phenethylamine derivative (like ecstasy or meth) and a rather intense one. It is hallucinogenic but it also causes dehydration, hyperthermia and increases heart-rate and blood pressure. So an overdose may very well kill you.

Whoops, I meant 2C-P.

>Jamie Jamieson

lel

>bath salt
Fine. "Research chemical".
But I highly doubt it was bought and sold as that. You see, normal people don't buy "research chemicals". Nobody wants 2CP or whatever that shit is called.
So the drug dealers sell it anyway, but they call it "Molly".

kill the nig kill the cuck parents

She was a 6/10 but yes the nigger was not attractive at all.

She sounds and looks well worn on drugs. During her trip she expressed that she's always getting "wavy", suggesting being out of it was a common thing for her.

2C-B is more akin to LSD and is one of the alternative psychoactive substances known to cause vicious meltdowns in weak willed individuals. I don't really know why you'd do it

Doesn't matter. Some people are less independent and more socially concerned, probably a result of low IQ. They derive their interests, life aims and value system from the public and in the modern world this is mostly conveyed by media.

The media constantly shills that white men are boring, bigots and effeminate whereas blacks are desirable, exciting and masculine. This results in the low IQ girls perceiving them as highly attractive.

In a different age white men would have an incredibly easy time of it all: they had the most wealth due to less redistribution to blacks, the media naturally presented them as most attractive as objectively is the case and their natural traits weren't suppressed and demonized.

Fortunately im near boomer tier and have been married a long time but i feel sorry for any young guy looking. That's without even starting on the effect of tinder and promiscuity.

Well, believe it or not, recreational use of 2C-B is very common (it has countless street names in numerous languages) and recreational use of 2C-P is not at all unheard of (google for trip reports, there are plenty). They're both among the phenethylamines synthesized by Shulgin in the '70s and thoroughly covered in PiHKAL.