How many homeless people in America do you think are actually regular people struggling and doing their best...

How many homeless people in America do you think are actually regular people struggling and doing their best? Are most homeless people addicted to drugs or have some mental issues? Liberals always wanna pull at our heart strings by waving homeless people in our faces but most homeless people I've seen act like theyre missing a screw.

Attached: 6358471283253529121687802848_homeless-man.jpg (1701x1129, 1.84M)

I’ve always understood it to be the latter. Never seen any raw data though.

A lot of people who end up as fucked up addicts and nutbars, started out as normal people.
Some really bad things happen to people, hope they don't happen to you.

There is a homeless camp I pass when I walk my dog. One family has been there for two years now...a couple with a kid that's maybe 10 now. I don't know what to think of them...they don't seem intoxicated or on drugs ever.

yea my dad would be homeless if my mom and i didnt want to keep him here. hes a great guy. real organized and real good worker. but hes drunk like 50-60% of the time now. i feel bad for him a lot.

They're a minority. There are social programs available for people that genuinely want to elevate themselves.
t. former homeless that got state funded cdl training

I'm calling bullshit. If the cops saw that, DCF would have taken the child by now.

>Are most homeless people addicted to drugs or have some mental issues?
Yes. I have spent significant periods of my life homeless. Rarely is it ever not the person's fault that. That said, I had everything bad that can happen to a kid happen to me and that's why I'm not a mentally ill nonfunctional member of society.

and that's why I'm a mentally ill nonfunctional member of society.*

Yeah...but they don't. They also have a camper and no vehicle to tow it, which violates a couple different ordinances. I think the cops leave that group alone because they're "clean". They dismantle all the other camps im aware of.

who is the minority? please be specific

It's hard to say. The homeless problem in America is something with no real solution given except for "you can't be homeless here go away or get arrested" and with our current society going the way it is it really doesn't help the crazies that our out there and with a liquor store every 2 blocks selling dollar vodka bottles that really doesn't make things easier for the homeless. It's a hard thing really because the real question is why is this individual homeless

90% of homeless people are batshit insane or addicted to drugs

The other 10% were such absolute cunts and retards that they alienated all of their friends, families, and anyone else who WOULD have helped them

Maybe there’s 1 or 2 normal outliers who genuinely got fucked over by life

My father is always either homeless or in jail because of his schizophrenia

Insane Asylums need to be brought back

Attached: E3063EA1-3B01-440D-91A1-891DB303B49B.jpg (907x604, 84K)

I'm a graveyard security guard in downtown Salt Lake City. My job is mostly chasing away hobos.

Virtually all of the hobos I encounter are psycho, either from drug use or mentall illness. They belong in institutions.

kinda funny you should say that, wasn't like that a few years ago

Just have the homeless patrol the southern US border and give them shekels and food depending on how many spic shits they put down in the desert.
The more dead spic shits, the better the reward.

Attached: BaronOfHarkonnen.png (318x430, 273K)

that image paired up made me laugh i dont know why

Is that fuckng Stannis?

they are free spirits that don't want to follow the rules of work

>don't want to follow the rules
but happily accept shekels from those that do and refuse to do anymore than beg

do you have a point or are you just another racist asshole?

aw shit. hope it somehow turns around for you and your mom, and especially for your dad.
help your mom and stay strong, brother.

I'm dating an addictions counselor and he always tells me all the homeless are on drugs or mentally unwell

he's wrong...it's the same people i met in boot camp that couldn't get with the program of responsibility and accountability...except they're 30 to 50 yrs old ..and society has made them deal with those things

Long Beach CA.

A panhandler on a major intersection clears $200 in about 4- hours. He has a chihuahua dog as a prop and people toss cash to him like it's candy. The dog knows what's up and acts sad as shit.

The fucker buys cigs, and $100 worth of Scratchers every day from my friend's store. He lives in a halfway house and uses the rest to score dope.

Tell him if he wants to stay he has to abstain from alcohol. Otherwise, you're enabling that degeneration.

is this a tool for splitting assholes?

H-How did you know?

thanks thats really nice of you it feels nice.

Just guessed. That's bad, isn't it?