Should I just kiss her?

When we're together during the date she is so relaxed and touchy.

But when it's time to drop her off, I usually go for hug to see if she is into a kiss or not, but she just let's go of the hug fast and says bye.

Should I just go for it? Or maybe she is not ready? What do u guys think?

Attached: AfgkjCf.jpg (630x340, 40K)

dont judge the whole relationship based on an obligatory goodbye hug. most people suck at those.

It's quite difficult to say. Maybe she's ready and when she sees it's just hug she's disappointed. Maybe next time kiss her cheek during the hug. Or see if there's some kiss chance during the date.

You could always just ask her if she's okay with it.

Just do it

This

Yeah and you could also confess to her like an anime character, but that doesn't make it a good idea.

When it’s time to end the date and you’re saying bye to her, does it seem like she’s lingering a bit too long, like she’s expecting something to happen? Because that’s your cue to kiss her

Well, I'm sure yall care so here is an update! I kissed her cheek and she kinda pulled back.
I will move slower from now on.

I'm sorry to hear that. It's not a good sign that she pulled away but necessarily a bad sign either. Maybe she was surprised or not ready to kiss you.

I know I'm not supposed to mention a bad kiss again. But I did because it felt like the right thing to do.

I apologized and told her we will move on her own pace from now on.

She said "sorry if i made you doubt anything, i'm just not used to being in a relationship rn, and I'm just really shy. but moving a later slower would be nice". she thanked me for being honest and serious with her.

Thoughts?

*not necessarily
dammit
It's good that you two are communicating. It sounds like things are going well even if she wants to move slower than you do. I hope things work out for the best, user.

Well, I don't mind moving slower, I moved fast because you know, some girls think less of a guy if he doesn't make a move you know?

Thanks for the help user, having someone to share my thoughts to is one of the best feelings in the world.

Well, from what you say theres actually some genuine hope there.

Good luck user, i am rooting for you.

Hey she pulled back but it's the best you two are communicating rn, as a girl I often overthink things like how I'm supposed to tell a guy I want to take it slower out of nowhere and without him losing interest. Plus, it's good it was a cheek kiss, which is surely less invading than a real kiss on the lips. You're doing good, dude

Well, we've been only together for a week now but we're official. She is the one who approached me so I know she likes me. I just have to not fuck it up!

Thank you user, I really like, and would do anything to make this work!

How many dates have you been on?

3. but we're official, we kinda know each other from school.

Weird that after 3 dates she recoils to a kiss on the cheek. How old are both of you?
inb4 underage

Official how btw? Details..

23-22

well, long story short, after i walked her to her dorm couple of times, i asked her out, she agreed, our first date lasted 3x longer than we planned, spent 8 hrs together. at the end of it she asked "Are we official or am I still in Trial?"
I told her "We are, I wouldn't find a nicer person than you"

Well that really doesnt leave any room for interpretation.

Good job user, it looks like you got something going good over there.

Not judging but I think it's very weird to not have kissed after the 3rd date at that age. The closest you got was a kiss on the cheek and she responded negatively?

^_^ thank you, but we're so early on, that a small mistake can affect the relationship.

yeah.

She has only had one bf and he cheated on her. Maybe she wants to be sure i'm good for her.

idk and idc. if she wants to move slow I will move slow.

To be honest i am with the other guy who thinks a cheek kiss on 3rd is unusual. But hey i dont know you country, i dont know your dynamics.

But you type optimistic so i am happy for you.

We're in the US, but we are both immigrants, both from different continents (crazy right)

I know that a kiss on the 3rd is unusual especially since we're a thing. that's why I went for it. I didn't want to be a guy that makes a move too late. I hope she sees it that way too.

question, so should I not try to kiss her again, and just wait for her to do something cute like a kiss on the cheek or something?

I dont think you should back down from this position user, keep slightly pushing forward.

This is good thread. Makes me happy

Idk what you mean here, my bad English is showing XD

She wants to move slower I can't afford trying to kiss her again too soon

I am not saying you should french kiss her, but you might think not going back to hugging.

Dont push things further, but dont walk them back either.