Christians beat their kids

"Spare the rod, spoil the child."

Christians believe children should be physically abused and emotionally damaged to make them more obedient to authority figures. Parent/child relationships in Christianity are some of the most toxic, fraught, unnatural you will ever find. It's like the relationship between a kidnapper and their victim.

Before cultural changes in the 1960's Americans regularly beat their children with belts and rulers, even in public. They also subscribed to behaviorist psychology, so they believed that giving children positive words of encouragement would mess them up.

The reason boomers are so fucked up is because they were systematically physically abused as children by their Christian parents.

Attached: fist for child.jpg (1340x874, 92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Xs5vTj0zS5E
youtu.be/eLgpcR4wIMw
youtu.be/vWeoen7hPhY
youtube.com/watch?v=iNR-x1net-A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yeah nice thread OP but check out these motherfucking digits for one second

Attached: 7B40A6A7-5794-4D8A-93A4-F1BD3A40D177.png (555x555, 508K)

Damn fucking straight, you whiny cunt.

Attached: 1425406612138.png (720x614, 206K)

It is the opposite moron.
Boomers were not corrected and punished like the previous generations, and fail to correct their kids, leading to the insanity of today. Faggots, furries, feminists, etc.
The people i know who received a trad education all became good people. The one who were treated as kings turned to trash in half of cases.
Sage and fuck off libtard.

Lear quickly not to swear at home.if father heard me swear he would put Tabasco in my mouth :D ironically now days i like to put Tabasco on my food :|

Boomers are the first ones te be part of the self-esteem movement, that's why they and all they've created is narcissistic egotistical trash. A belt leaves nothing but the realization that you should do better.

Same desu. A child should learn early of the pains of existence. Tried climbing a tree at 8, lost my footing and instinctively grabbed for the trunk; scraped my chest all the way down, didn't heal for several months. Nowadays all the trees are pruned of low hanging branches and younger generations will never experience the complete bewilderment of fucking up and suffering the consequences. Sad!

Attached: aabe4e0fe635e508-e1490304349905.jpg (1024x512, 51K)

Why are you posting this here? Nobody on Pol is ever going to have kids ever

Attached: 1549332598729.jpg (1024x927, 159K)

kids today are phycologically weak

I guess we should go back to carving the cheeks of our babies like the huns used to do

Attached: jew_basic.jpg (220x220, 19K)

Attached: 1522351432535.jpg (300x400, 37K)

>Parent/child relationships in Christianity are some of the most toxic, fraught, unnatural you will ever find.
You're just mad that your dad hit you. It's ok, it's not right to hit your kids. I'm Catholic and I will never hit my children. Physical punishment is a meme. You're an emotionally retarded ape if you hit your kids.

Beat the Christcukery into the little faggots.

Attached: 8910847672902.jpg (1200x1280, 272K)

(You)

>The reason boomers are so fucked up is because they were systematically physically abused as children by their Christian parents.
The reason every gen afterwards is fucked up is because they weren't beaten you goddamned faggot coward. You want to enjoy the marble sculpture, but you can't bring yourself to lift the chisel to it.

It's done like that because it works. There's some kids that really don't know any other language than dominance.

k zoomer

>Jandal.
>Coon's raised correctly.

And non believers love their children so much, they want them to grow up, be successful in life, then burn in hell with them.

Also, broanons...

Attached: image.jpg (1583x2048, 415K)

>Christians believe children should be physically abused

pretty sure nobody ever said this, ever. go fuck yourself.

>Belt from dad, chancla from mom.

Now I got a good job a family of my own, properties to rent and working on my retirement funds with some nice savings in case of emergency. I even got to hear from my dad that he was proud of me.

It fucking works.

Attached: R6WYU5dJVnxnqSqgwGN_HonJPL_fDW_WEoZD7mj-eDM.jpg?w=908&s=958272818b057f42b496af20430df4bd.jpg (908x539, 71K)

asian, spanish, and white beatings.

oh i do remember. that's why i'm not a fucking retard. cause i' learned my lessons and i don't blame other people for every little damn thing like these newshool retard ultra sensitive faggots.

tl;dr tough love makes tough people. you're dealing with an entire generation of pussies and faggots.

>(((I am totally not a faggot))) - t. OP

Excuse me, but Mexicans hit you with belt and chancla, I was never hit with some glorified oversized spoon.

Get your facts straight.

I was belted as a child and I'm a 25 year old virgin neet. IF anything the abuse had the opposite effect and made me want to reject authority, I'm now a staunch social libertarian who is against any form of abuse whether it be from the government or a parent.

I only had the spoon desu, but both parents had turns at bad cop, good cop. Maybe you just had shitty parents? My teen years were rebelious tho, you'll grow up eventually.

Attached: you-mad-baby_o_1796333.jpg (389x390, 87K)

>"Spare the rod, spoil the child."
this. fucking this. Ancient knowledge.
You're seeing thousand of years of experience in 6 words.
Thanks. Do you have more?

Attached: bill nye PC and commies.jpg (690x233, 38K)

"Love your enemy"

Also thats not a quote from the Bible that's just a proverb. The actual quote is Whoever spares the rod hates their children,
but the one who loves their children is careful to discipline them.

No generation in living memory has been raised correctly. Greatest, boomers, millenials, all jewed as fuck.

What are your qualifications to claim that

Since OP is a giant faggot, I'm going to try to help you. Once. My dad (and my mom) regularly whipped the shit out of us for various reasons, yes we were raised Christian too, but the more important 'abuse' was this. My pop took me to work with him a lot and gave me very serious responsibilities for my age. In other words he placed me in a fair amount of danger on a regular basis. I am now an adult badass. Lesson end.

But still a neet virgin

God spoken to Jow Forums at 177777777
And nobody covered it... except HIM!!!
LISTEN to what God said to you!
>jesus hung with tax collectors, sinners, prostitutes and knuckleheads
That's EXACTLY why he came here!
He loves Jow Forums
youtu.be/Xs5vTj0zS5E

Also... post 200000000 was another message from the Kingdom of God and was Covered LIVE by the Based one AGAIN....
YOU GOTTA see this..
youtu.be/eLgpcR4wIMw

The whole point is YOU have been chosen by God to be the movers and shakers in these end times...
To crush the satanists, shills, and trannys into submission to gods kingdom!!
>GOOD WORK!
Keep it up!

BONUS JOHN TITOR VID
youtu.be/vWeoen7hPhY
BB

I really need to make a smuggie for
>heh, don't you see that I can cite anything I want however I want from a book riddled with contradictions, and still claim to make sense and live by a moral system based on nothing?

I love these larps so much.
Read your bible kids.
>But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.
That's not really open to interpretation.
>a book riddled with contradictions
Do you mean how Jesus set out the new covenant? Are you still holding to the old one?

Wtf i love Christians now?!

terry, aren't you supposed to be dead?

Attached: gott1.jpg (225x225, 15K)

>Christians beat their kids
I have a feel OP beats his meat

Muslims fuck their kids. How about that? Ever talked to a soldier who fought in Afghanistan? And I'm not against beating children. It made me allot tougher and more disciplined.

Used to get it by a tree switch.
That shit hurt

That passage is essentially saying dont ABUSE children, it isn't saying don't discipline them, fedora tipping fag.

many atheists believe in letting their kids do whatever the fuck they want and giving them hormones to become trannies

Yes everything is so much better now thankz based Boomers

>behaviorist psychology, so they believed that giving children positive words of encouragement would mess them up.
Can someone explain more about this?

Acting pious is a common cover for ritual sexual abuse.

That passage is about tempting children to sin.

This is why all the kids are such pussies these days, they've never been punished for inappropriate behaviour

Lol now say the same for Muslim and Jew.
Why atheist are only able to blame Christianity and can not stop sucking the dick of Islam and even more of Judaism. The part you speak is taken literally by Jew.

Difference of support in sodomite between Christian and atheist do you have the statistic ?

Yeah the new system where you just give them puberty blockers and then mutilate them with transgender surgeries and then have a suicide party after they hang themself when their pretend vagina doesn't look like the one on tv is way better.

They also fuck their kids

You're the kinda guy who starts sweating and shivering when he sees a belt.

If you have to retort to violence as a punishment you're a shit parent, there's more effective methods.

Seething degenerate

Attached: 65287364-B1D5-4D69-8101-63B9963F8EA8.jpg (1139x536, 245K)

Hahahahaha absolutely not you fucking weakling
You have zero experience with handling children, that is clear as day

You're a twat.
You discipline your kids if they misbehave so they don't turn out bad, you don't beat them for fun.
It instills a healthy dose of fear and respect for the parent as it should be.

This too.

If OP ever has kids they're gonna become punching bags

ANY worldview other than teenage girls + nihilism makes my dick soft

i need no further proof

same here except I'm an autistic incel that jacks it to 2D twice on a daily basis and holds a dead end job
what else did your parents do?

Muslims and hindus kills them

>The reason boomers are so fucked up is because they were systematically physically abused as children by their Christian parents.

Actually many weren't, and that's the problem

>I am now an adult badass
>literal serf wagecuck
Christians have a distorted view on "badass"

MUZZIES ARE INBRED WORLDWIDE
THEY ALL GET BEAT, BECAUSE THEY ALL DESERVE IT

Attached: MUSLIMS WILL BE LIBS.png (795x534, 398K)

My dad taught me to fight from a young age so I could better defend myself against bullies, he would tease and banter with me to better harden my mind to bullies.
Would always reprimand me in front of the teachers after I got into fights but would always be so proud of me if I finished a fight a bully started or got revenge for something a bully had done, otherwise he'd punish me for starting shit for no good reason.
I remember once I stole a stupid card game from the school playbox and he lashed me across the hands with a cane for stealing, I did not learn from that and stole from a classmate, so he smacked me a lot more with his hands than using a cane. I learned stealing would result in very harsh punishment.
He's getting old and isn't as strong as he used to be, but I have nothing but respect and love for him as a parent and even though if I really wanted I could hurt him, why the hell would I?
It's because I still fear his ability, because while I could hurt him, and again the man is my father who I respect why would I, if he ever seriously got into a fight with me he would hospitalise me.
Something he made very clear from an early age was that when he disciplined us kids, he was always being much more gentle than he was, and I know it's true because I've seen him fight off a pissed off very big Ex-husband with a bat, while he just beat the man into submission with his fists despite being smacked up with the bat a few times, and then sitting on the man and phoning the police.
He is a proper dad.

>But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me
the new liberal mind spend shit spew version...
the passage actually says turn them from me - in other words a fucking atheist

>Same cowards who will call the cops if the kid decides to kill them one day deserve respect
christcucks and whoever thinks this way are trully an unnatural abomination

yea yea old man if you keep memeing it will happen. No it will not your kids will absolutelly beat the shit out of you day and night when you will be old.

the lib shitbag loves the word offend - which of course totally changes the meaning - and that's why shitfaced idiot claims it's not up for interpretation KJV BULLSHIT

no the faggot satanist atheist made it up from beelzebubba fucking his asshole too long

But you started off so well. What happened?

I think you're replying to the wrong person, memeflag.
If I ever threaten to kill my dad, he'd kick my arse up and down his house, not phone the bloody police.

Then your parents aren't raising/haven't raised you correctly if you feel this is something you can do without consequence. You respect your parents if they're good and do good by you. Teaching life lessons is not being a bad parent, and no child should ever want to do harm to their parent unless the parent is an abusive fuck that has no reason to harm the child.

Did you guys suffer from a serious trauma or something? my parents punished me accordingly and I have nothing but respect for them
IDK if i would punish my children but it's not that bad of a thing

Look at modern society and how incredibly degenerate and fucked up it is. It's a direct result of children not being disciplined.

You are an old shit or a troll. I will beat the shit out of my parents and tie them up so that they wont be able to commit suicide.

Sociopathic parents have sociopathic children. Sociopathic children recquire heavy parental discipline to function. The only way to stop the cycle of abuse would be if you got rid of the scum of society for good.

Well I am not either, but you're clearly trolling.
Possibly a jew with that memeflag as well.

My parents never dared to beat me because they knew I will kill them. At 14 my father pissed his pants when I stared that little bitch down.

Leave it to a fucking boomer to spew "jews" no matter what is said. You are an old shit.

Attached: 0727711.jpg (1920x1064, 970K)

you lost that one a generation ago - the undisciplined sociopaths are running society you dumb fuck, and the unspanked next gen is even worse

>because they knew I will kill them no matter how much societal protection they had to back them up
fixed

You're very pathetic and I pity you.

Did you miss the memo where it's a common running theme that jews hide behind memeflags?
Or perhaps the part where a massive portion of Jow Forums has a fond dislike of the jewish?

If your old man is not capable of commanding your gear and respect then he might as well not be your dad

You guys have a discord running 24/7 to try and divide the browsers of an online Vietnamese anime club and this is the best you can come up with?

>because they were systematically physically abused as children by their Christian parents
BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH IMA DUMBSHIT LUNATIC MORON WHO FORGOT THE PAST 500 YEARS OF HISTORY IN AMERICA !
IF I PRETEND THE WORLD STARTED AT BOOMER DAY 1 - BY GOLLY I THINK MY BRAINS FELL OUT OF MY ASS, ALL 1 CELL OF THEM !

>oogabooga violence is the answer for everything
Yeah and niggers are the most prone to beat their offspring. Look how great they are, faggot.

You do know that people can use a script to try and steal a get right?
It was a fun game when we were playing like Kek was real and that we were making meme magic, and then some dumb religious faggots came along and ruined it by using scripts to steal gets.
After the epic "Trump will win" get, Christians have abused scripts to steal gets all the time.

Christ didn't speak with those digits, because christ doesn't speak with digits.
A human used a script to try and manipulate our board culture into thinking Christ is real, because that's what Christians do. They co-opt shit and pretend it was all about them.
Just look at the catholics and what they did with pagan culture.

you are an old man afraid that what Im talking about will happen to him and so he tries to meme it out of reality. there is nothing more to say to you.
>commanding
Id like to see a motherfucker try

>when I stared that little bitch down.
LMAO !
That's all you did you stupid faggot cunt...?!
HAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Why didn't you break his bones like a real man ?

>that's what Christians do. They co-opt shit and pretend it was all about them
this is very true

Coping pagacuck

Attached: D1D2BB65-7690-471A-A1E5-65AA4E3F13A7.jpg (1200x800, 147K)

In a better world I would have killed them all at that time. In this world all the little bitches have back up in one way or another.

Honestly this. I hated authority figures because of it. I get on fine with my dad now, but when I was an adolescent it just made hate the system and anyone trying to tower over me with their authority. I hate the leftist establishment for the same reason. Never be servile to people just because they show force. I always see people defending it as if it's the only way to instill discipline. Shackleton is remembered as a great leader, not because he barked orders and bossed around the men he was commanding, but because he treated them as equals.

>Sociopathic parents have sociopathic children. Sociopathic children recquire heavy parental discipline to function. The only way to stop the cycle of abuse would be if you got rid of the scum of society for good.
>oogabooga violence is the answer for everything
Yeah and niggers are the most prone to beat their offspring. Look how great they are, faggot.

So you really meant kill all those niggers, since they're all sociopaths...
Thanks dumbshit, glad you made it so clear.

Now kids are empowered to manipulate their parents with the threat of CPS.
youtube.com/watch?v=iNR-x1net-A