WTF Poland?

>PiS down from 37% to 29%
>Civic Platform and Modern down from 32% (separated) to 20% (together)
>Wiosna shows up with 14%
>Western Europe-style liberal
>LGBTIQIIPA+ friendly
>Hates the Church and Nationalism
>Globalist
>Probably would get accept thousands of refugees

What is going on?

Attached: plsk.png (656x375, 135K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wschodnik.pl/polska/item/18505-msz-oszacowalo-ilu-ukraincow-otrzymalo-karte-polaka.html
migrant.info.pl/Karta_Polaka_.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Poland isnt as based as you would like to believe. We have a lot of nationalists but also a lot of globo homo loving faggots. Its very hard to predict the future thanks to this awful mix

You can clearlly see that interest of Wiosna is caused by lack of other alternatives. People are so tired of PO - PiS that they desperatley accept ANYTHING.

I thought they felt ok staying at PO and Modern. Why are they creating a new party?

I thought that was what fed Kukiz and Korwin. Unsatisfaction with PO (and specially PiS).

Poland is based, the country of most honourable Aryans Slavs, the bestest tightest fairiest society, our people are genetic saviour of white race.
Slava Polska!

Jak sie masz moj brat krwi?

Jestes jakims nazistowskim zdrajca?

It's the jews, that is making our life hard

I ain't Polish

Attached: 550px-nowatermark-Plunge-a-Toilet-Step-8-Version-3.jpg (550x309, 16K)

soros brainwashing is working well on polish youth. I wonder how many poles watch joe "soros shill" rogan

Bratko dlaczego tak zazdrosny ?

Shitskin?

Use english, google translate to polish is really bad.
Its because of people leading the PO party. The only man keeping PO afloat is Donald Tusk. He knows how to speak to people while being an absolute jew loving rat. I have friends who dont know anything about politics and are bought by his speeches, not his policies. All the other politicians in PO are just PiSs opposition. Absolute zero ideas of their own, they are just basing PiS and people are tired of that.

>What is going on?
jews are promoting their new party...

Nie jestem zazdrosny

jak tam stefan, kiedy cie brat ostatnio odwiedzil?

Kukiz is now politically dead, after Warsaw mayor elections his party spectacullar failed. He's got drank that night and went fully retard by talked shit, blaming others and publish private stuff on twitter. After that he deletes his twitter, apolized and slowly withdrawn from public.
And Korwin, well do i trully need to talk about him? He have some good ideas and knows whats about but he's dont know shit about making politics. Basically our lefty media perfectly knows how to taunt him to talk some stupid shit that afterwards they turning his words against him, making it looks sexist, homofobic etc.

idc do domu brudnego

Polska należy do Szwecji

a izrael do somalii co? z wami zydami zawsze sa te same problemy

This one is too hard for google translate

Isn't this for the EU

nie potrafisz pokazac, ze jestes cywilizowany i okazujesz przyklad wszystkim tym obcokrajowcom?

Poles are kind of retarded. No offense, Poles. Not all, obviously, but a good chunk.

You are a jew, correct?

Im eligible for polish citizenship, should this deter me from moving polandbros?

I'm Hyperborean

Great contribution to the thread mr american

We are smarter than you Mohamed

Posting with that flag... That is rich.

I understand. Is there any way he could leave politics or leave the "frontline"? Also, did Modern and PO get together? The poll I saw shows them joint

Kek, that anecdote. Is the party dissolving? They are in the polls, by now. Korwin seems cool. That is something.

No. The chart shows the EPP Group each party is in, but the results (and I guess the poll) is for the national elections.

Ignore this fagg*t

Get it and vote against the new party

So jew

Well, at least you're radically nationalistic, much like Spanish nationalists. I wish Americans had the same fervor as you guys. Western Europeans don't at all.

No, Poland is beautiful country, people a varied, but warm like you never seen anything like before.
Just learn to speak properly and you are going to improve your life forever

I recognize you!
You keep on talking about your great intensional
>Talking
Talking

polish people love islam and interracial couples and don't these few poles in thread say otherwise
they love big arab cock

>No. The chart shows the EPP Group each party is in, but the results (and I guess the poll) is for the national elections.
wew lad, fucking law and justice are going to get destroyed then.

ever been to a forest? what grows beneath huge strong trees? retarded small malnourished bushes

Maybye Korwin will get into parlament but chances are poor. Most of his previous voters and suporters openly criticize him for being idiot and laugh at him. All he have to do to win is step down and allow to someone younger and more reasonable to be new face of Wolnosc.

Attached: 51248307_338745836756197_7050140957563420672_n.jpg (320x270, 14K)

No, fuck off!

PiSPO are zog parties. Wiosna, with its utopian programme, has pretty much only emerged to dillute the electorate of other parties.

I'm afraid so. 29% is still a lot, though, and the other parties are very divided. Maybe they can make a coalition with another small right-wing party.

I thought that Korwin was the main figure in Wolnosc (ex-KORWiN).

By the way Wiosna's program is actually INSANE, not only by their lack of morality but also in economic. Biedron says that he will close ALL polish coal industry to 2035 with is economic suicide. Coal is our main source of power. This is so obvious evidence that whoever finaces and runs that party dont represent Poland best interest.

as you can see on the poll there is no nationalistic parties - this poll shows only promting gays wiosna, moreover if polacks here says sth which is not pro roman church it means it is at least bad jew - these thinking algorithm works in 100 percent, trust me, problem with poland is that government and polish "secret service' actively try erase roman catholic church - you know what will happen if they will succed

Korwin have pretty hilarious history at running parties. Back down at 90s he make Unia Polityki Realnej party and later on, paty members expelled him from it few years later. After that he creates another one Kongres Nowej Prawicy (Congress of the New Right-wing) and also he was expelled from it by party members in 2015. In that same year he creates KORWiN i wonder what will happen next...

>PiS
>not CYUCKED
PICK 1

they flood Poland with subhuman Ukranian turkic filth and southeast asian jungleniggers while denying Belorussians "karta Polyaka"

You meant to say that RCC in Poland is also part of zog and is there to sedate Poles and leech from them?

Have data on fertility rates by political orientation in Poland?

Would pay to see that.

They are the single largest party but you know the EU will demand a coalition against them and poor funding into opposition parties.
It is a shame to lose Poland but there are other nations inside Europe that have potential for populists to gain power.

sounds plausible

are toilets clean yet?

>Trump have 1% chance to win
fuck your data bro

>denying Belorussians "karta Polyaka"
Got any evidence for that?I know personlly 3 people from Ukraine/Belaruss with Polish roots who had 0 problems obtaining it. Also this "flooding Poland with southeast asian jungleniggers" seems to be fake news, or maybe they didn't like the weather because i see much less obvious foreigners on the streets of Warsaw now in winter than during summer.

recently it became almost impossible to get it, and Ukranians being able to come is one of the reasons PiS sucks major ass.

you seen hohols? they are balk-turkic subhumans to the core. regions of Russia with most Ukranian ancestry are the most corrupt and violent. just a coincidence, fellow Slav man

and it is true that PiS brings garbage from catholic southeast asian shitholes, india and so on. they allowed that camp to happen after all

PO would be better, right? they gave you best deals
and SLD would be even better, you still have files on all of them

wschodnik.pl/polska/item/18505-msz-oszacowalo-ilu-ukraincow-otrzymalo-karte-polaka.html
>since 2008 untill 2018 most of "Karta Polaka" were given to citizens of Belarus (120k), Ukraine (101 937), Russia (6k) Kazachstan (3k) Moldova (1.7k), Uzbekistan, Azerbeijan, Turkmenistan, Armenia (less than 1k combined)
While i couldn't find any info saying it's getting harder to obtain it, since 1.1.2017 its the regional administration who is responsible for giving it, which maybe the reason of it being harder to get.
migrant.info.pl/Karta_Polaka_.html

The hohols being hohols is something you don't have to remind me, they don't send us their best, although many of those who come are decent people.

And as said before, this filipinos, bangladeshi and indians coming to work eighter was blown out of proportion or they used this only as a transit to go to western Europe as part of shengen agreement, because i just don't see them that often.

Attached: 1533809703599.jpg (1067x1994, 343K)

how about rising up, cleaning Poland from jews and other foreigners, and forming new government with new people?

It’s impossible without being israel’s Israel in europe

You're an americunt. You're not exactly a trustworthy judge of mental capacity.

right after you kick Putin and release Belarus from Łukaszenka
I assume that will be around time both oour nations stop drinking wódka

too damn lot of jewbloods in polish government agreed
Russia is 70% Slav police state, you have the numbers and sympathetic police. you can become a Slav whiteopia overnight

Based and Ancestorpilled
Uneducated