Thai princess wants to be prime minister

>Thai royalty wants to be prime minister
>It's also more or less forbidden to criticize the royal family in Thailand
Thoughts about this?

Attached: Princess_Ubolratana_2010-12-7_2_cropped1.jpg (732x1148, 633K)

Thai women are hot.

Hopefully the monks will put their foot down. Women ruin everything.

t. incel

lol

Rate my thai waifu pls

Attached: Pug.jpg (300x304, 71K)

What monks? You mean the military? Even they aren't allowed to do much against the royal family

7/10 would bang

The Thai's love there Monarchy, God willing she'll become Prime Minister, if only she is guided by her father.

I don't think the Thai people will allow such a thing to happen without a civil war, the Thai's love there monarchs.

>Women
News flash

I mean the monks of Thailand. They have a lot of influence, even if they don't have any official political power.

Oh you mean the Buddhist monks? Yeah I don't think they have the same views on women as Christianity does.

Idk what Christians think of women. Probably
>let them walk all over you and pretend you're good person because you let girls boss you around
but Buddhists? Hopefully something with a bit more common sense, I honestly have no idea.

They aren't asexual you dummy. The women have a smaller peen.

Then go educate yourself

The interesting thing is the the party she's in has a strong relationship with former PM Thaksin Shinawatra who's hated by the elites and royalists.
This is a pretty awkward situation.

>A Swede

Is she becoming queen empress!?

>retard woman wants more power
this is a world-wide epidemic

>no disrespect retarded thai royal fabmly or you be in big trubble
yet another reason to wipe out any retards pretending to be special magic faggots
nuke thailand when?

Will we ever see another Dog In Chief of the Air Force?

Attached: 1539065476940.jpg (267x322, 29K)

I was in Chiang mai during the last coup, it seems like the dead kings son is a massive faggot, so I doubt the people will like this attempt at gathering more political power. The loyalists obviously won't care.

Attached: 1548031494605.jpg (1060x1053, 493K)

The princess is 67 yo

Attached: 20657991.gif (328x498, 652K)

And yet with the Lese Majeste laws people will be scared of not voting for her. Then again, weren't there always rumours Vajiralongkorn was buddies with Thanksin?

You would rather cook it, you filthy gook rat