Was Kubrick trying to redpill us about semen retention...

Was Kubrick trying to redpill us about semen retention? Those dialogues in Dr Strangelove about denying women one's "essence" and about "vital fluids" seem too deliberate to not be about it.

Posting this on Jow Forums since we are anti degeneracy and it's a topic worth discussing with this community.

Attached: drstrangelove.jpg (780x411, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nZb36-Ywc_w
atlanteangardens.blogspot.com/2014/07/sacred-sex-and-semen-retention.html
amazon.com/Multi-Orgasmic-Man-Sexual-Secrets-Should/dp/0062513362
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Considering that character was fuckin nuts .... yeah, draw your conclusion.

What the general spoke about was familiar to me in terms of a feeling of depression and dejection after intercourse. I guess he should have found a more sensible way to deal with his feelings.

Because stopping basic degeneracy will stop us sliding down and falling. Even if these basic things seem small and not needed they are.

Maybe that was just his way of concealing the message?

Definitely.
Wasn't he an adulterer too?

youtube.com/watch?v=nZb36-Ywc_w
atlanteangardens.blogspot.com/2014/07/sacred-sex-and-semen-retention.html

Yes it's the final red pill of 3D living. Instead of shooting it out your pee pee into your hand or whamens vagina, you shoot it up the spine and circulate it. Allowing you to last longer and gain multiple orgasms and transcendental orgasms.

amazon.com/Multi-Orgasmic-Man-Sexual-Secrets-Should/dp/0062513362

I've been into SR for a few months now. I'm 21. Any idea if SR has any esoteric or karmic implications? Would like to read more about it beyond physical and occult stuff.

Or you missed that the whole fucking joke was "I am not secure in my masculinity, time to nuke Russia so my epeen feels big again."

Sure, I got that, but the whole "essence" line from Sterling Hayden's character didn't seem related to it at all.

Ran across pic related while rewatching the scene. I suppose it's as fair an idea to take from it as any other, but somehow I really doubt that he meant it to be taken seriously.

Attached: faggots.png (630x571, 83K)

ripper was actually just a run of the mill cuck.

in earlier drafts of the script he'd suffered a nasty divorce - his wife's betrayal supposedly contributed to his unhinging.

It's not exactly a conspiracy, just a deeper understanding of men and women. You know that spent feeling after climax? The French call the orgasm "the little death" since you have just died a little, spilling your essence. But for women it just makes them want more and more. They don't spill any essence, since they are just the box for the baby. This is why they say ___, son of ___. Because it doesn't matter who your mother was, she wasn't the prime genetic material, she was just the box.
So the idea of a succubus is that they drain the men and move on to the next, forever hungry for more sex - which kills the man.

you don't analyze screenwriting by reading the first draft. it's generally a collaborative process that's done in stages. first you "break the story" or basically get the structure of the narrative together. exposition and character development and exploring deeper themes happens later. screenwriting has more of a process to it than writing a novel because the screenwriter is not constrained merely by their imagination but by budget and the feasibility of certain shots. most movies change drastically over the course of a script being written and people write dumbass articles like "oh in the original script blah blah blah" none of it ever fucking matters it's only relevant to anything when the studio forces the writer or director to make changes they don't want to do.

No one cares - not what the discussion is about.

If someone's spilled their seed/essence for years, can they make a full recovery through semen retention?

yeah it is dumb dumb
ripper is not a divorcee in the movie
if he was his rant would be motivated by his history
ripper is clearly insane however his depiction and his behavior as written actually makes him seem like a man driven insane by what he knows and that what he's saying is the truth and not his delusion
but it's done ambiguously for the bluepilled and the censors
changing his backstory changes that scene a lot

More like achieving healthy balance. You don't have to commit to retention, men just have to find the balance necessary for physical and mental health. Because excessive spilling will wreck both of those.
Pregnancy is supposed to ground to woman and give her a job to do for 6 or 7 years until the kid is ready to go outside and learn from the man. But birth control is very much like giving the succubus wings - no reason to not be a slut and fuck every Chad, which elevates them and kills the man a little bit each time. They never have to be grounded in nature and reality - since they pervert it with medicine. Combine this with media manipulation and mass mind control, and most women are under a spell and living in a hypnotic state where the idiot box tells them what to think and who to hate. Who to not give it up to (WASPs), and who you should (poor victimized blacks).

Ripper was the most sane character in the film.

The biggest flaw in his plan was expecting Washington and other generals to behave as rational actors and do what must be done to totally destroy communism.

Everyone else was insane.

This isn't /tv/ morons, the discussion isn't about the film, you massive dipshits.

KYS, Mandrake.

Why are there so many schizoids and mentally ill people here.
Do you realize that just because a character says something in a movie, doesn't make it necessarily true?
Do you realize that not everything said on your flashing screen is a secret message?

>schizoids
I believe the term you're looking for is schizophrenics. Schizoids are just odd, not suffering from delusions.

Exactly.
Because it's fucking Kubrick nigger. He put cryptic shit in his movies all the time. There's lots of messages like this. Read a book, mutt.

>you're discussing meaning in a movie
>must be a fucking shcizo

Attached: 1528612312782.jpg (645x729, 48K)

> Is tired after he nuts in his wife
> Muh russkies are poisoning water supply
> muh needs to protect vital body fluids
> launches a full scale nuclear attack against russia.

Dr strangelove is a satyre film against the army.

We know what the film is, but is it possible that Kubrick was SR-pilled?

>he's nuts thinking communists took over the US
>Annihilates left wing parasites with literal Abomb
>he's nuts
>nuts

brainlet detected

Attached: 1549059038955.jpg (1200x1200, 143K)

He was totally nofap. He knew the Soviets were pushing degeneracy to weaken the life essence of the American. He was General /ourguy/ and ended up bringing forth the great happening.

Attached: 1545670182531.jpg (680x680, 94K)

Can you elaborate on the happening? Also any other similar Easter eggs on his films/interviews one should know about?

>wtf dude life imitates art bro stop asking questions you sound crazy

Fucking nigger brain right here

Yes. You weren't "damaging" yourself directly in the long term, you were just running with your power level on the lowest setting because your battery was constantly being drained.

Thank you!