The essential redpill is clean water and clean food. How can you think clearly if your head is full of nonsense...

The essential redpill is clean water and clean food. How can you think clearly if your head is full of nonsense? You are what you eat (and drink).

Factory farmed meat and dairy are genetically modified and full of hormones and other chemicals. The animals are weak and treated with cruelty.

Most tap water is contaminated with pharmaceuticals (including estrogenic contraception), agricultural runoff, and other industrial chemicals and metals. It's not just what you drink;

>Showering produces respirable droplets that may serve to deposit pollutants such as trihalomethane decontamination products, heavy metals, inorganic salts, microbes, or cyanoacterial toxins within the respiratory tract.

>in one study, the blood levels of trihalomethane were highest among individuals showering for 10 min, intermediate for individuals bathing for 10 min, and lowest among those who drank 1 L water from the same source over a 10-min period (Backer et al., 2000). These results support the hypothesis that showering is an important route of exposure for trihalomethanes, and possibly other volatile contaminants in tap water.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2874882

Organic food is good, wild is generally best;

health.clevelandclinic.org/fish-faceoff-wild-salmon-vs-farmed-salmon

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23977647

Attached: 1549370180792.png (971x198, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

health.clevelandclinic.org/fish-faceoff-wild-salmon-vs-farmed-salmon
npr.org/2011/03/02/134196209/study-most-plastics-leach-hormone-like-chemicals
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3695331
momsacrossamerica.com/everything_is_contaminated_with_glyphosate_what_do_i_do
people.csail.mit.edu/seneff/2018/Seneff_Wholefoods_2018.pdf
jfoodprotection.org/doi/abs/10.4315/0362-028X-63.7.976
ajol.info/index.php/ajb/article/view/82570
unn.edu.ng/publications/files/images/OKPALA G.pdf
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0944501313000347
forbes.com/sites/ceciliarodriguez/2016/02/10/the-olive-oil-scam-if-80-is-fake-why-do-you-keep-buying-it/#45179b3d639d
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29856999
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16764822
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0006291X18312397
researchgate.net/publication/328257171_Associations_of_environmental_exposures_to_methylmercury_and_selenium_with_female_infertility_A_case-control_study
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump
how to know if tap water has been contaminated with estradiol?

if you're on a river that's downstream of a city, then it's in your water. otherwise, check with your local water authority, most of them in the states release public reports. otoh, I don't think pharmaceuticals are always included among the contaminants.

if that fails, just think about where your water comes from. what is the source, and then see if it is near any wastewater from a population center. other sources of estrogenic chemicals are farm runoff and some factories

bump

I think the contamination of our food and water has created the wave of trans/gays.

>health.clevelandclinic.org/fish-faceoff-wild-salmon-vs-farmed-salmon

I fucking KNEW it! I swear to God these chems are put in on purpose to fuck with whitey. I'm betting this shit is behind the tranny shit that's going on.

All of it. Drink bottled spring water.

100% right

most plastics leech estrogenic compounds too.

>Most plastic products, from sippy cups to food wraps, can release chemicals that act like the sex hormone estrogen, according to a study in Environmental Health Perspectives.

>The study found these chemicals even in products that didn't contain BPA

>The testing showed that more than 70 percent of the products released chemicals that acted like estrogen. And that was before they exposed the stuff to real-world conditions: simulated sunlight, dishwashing and microwaving, Bittner says.

>"Then, you greatly increase the probability that you're going to get chemicals having estrogenic activity released," he says, adding that more than 95 percent of the products tested positive after undergoing this sort of stress.
npr.org/2011/03/02/134196209/study-most-plastics-leach-hormone-like-chemicals

Honestly though who can make a well for water and garden and raise livestock?

Looking into installing a distilled water system in my new house. It's the only way to actually get all of the hormones and chemicals and garbage out of there.

It's a few grand, but it's worth it.

Perhaps this might sound stupid, but are water filters effective enough to remove some of these contaminants from tap water?

>npr
Lmao

Attached: 5F496F16-3254-44DA-95D9-B6B2A91D8745.jpg (750x1190, 242K)

Most can't, but many can and don't do at least some of these things.

If you have land, you can grow various crops, even casually. You can install a rainwater collection system (as opposed to a well). You might be able to raise small animals like chickens since you only need space for a coup.

But you're right, for most of us, it's unrealistic.

But it's just another reason (on top of various social reasons) that many of us should aspire to retreat to more rural areas.

You do realize that for years, the Cuckservatives have been pushing to de-regulate the FDA and the EPA -- the two gov't entities that would actually be able to stop this bullshit?

some, yes. but no single filter removes all of them. and keep in mind, effective filters also remove the good stuff (minerals, etc.)

moving to where the water is clean is a good idea. mountain water is generally clean since there's few people or nobody upstream.

the great lakes are largely free of pharmaceuticals too (the large volume dissipates what's there. plus chicago wastewater doesn't go into lake michigan. it goes downriver)

>some, yes. but no single filter removes all of them. and keep in mind, effective filters also remove the good stuff (minerals, etc.)
>moving to where the water is clean is a good idea. mountain water is generally clean since there's few people or nobody upstream.
>the great lakes are largely free of pharmaceuticals too (the large volume dissipates what's there. plus chicago wastewater doesn't go into lake michigan. it goes downriver)
Are rainbarrels a good option? Being illegal in some places I would have to assume so cuz my state is pretty based and it's fine

To be fair, this is actually a convincing argument unlike some of the other bullshit they write up as plastic is chemically treated during manufacturing. Even if plastics do not release hormones into your system, it's confirmed that plastic bottles, plates, utensils, cutting boards, and etc. release microplastics into our bodies. It's something we can't usually see, but after years of plastic-to-mouth contact, microplastics pile up in our system, as we absorb many of these compounds. And since plastics are chemically treated, and because they are known to have toxic effects after repeated use (which is why repeated use of many plastic bottles is not encouraged), it's safe to say it's having a negative (but still unknown) effect on our systems.

>that many of us should aspire to retreat to more rural areas

I'm living in the woods now on well water. before that I was in colorado. I've moved around the country with clean water at the top of my list, among a few other things. I simply will not live somewhere with contaminated water, as long as I can help it. when I do have to go to the city, I drink bottled (usually spring) water

keep in mind well water is also problematic if it's downstream or contaminated with farm runoff. nitrates nitrites sulfites are nasty, plus pesticides etc.

And in touristic areas camping sites as well. So even if you live in the countryside you can get fucked.

Republicans and Democrats have both abdicated. they're both in the pockets of corporations, the government isn't going to save you from this one. ww3 soon, getting a clear head is only step 1, lads.

rain barrels seem like a better option than what's coming out of the tap in most places. cumbersome tho. most people don't realize just how much water we consume in a day.

So...don't drink water and don't bathe?

Probiotic food and drinks have the ability to chelate toxins, including roundup, radiation, etc. Look into miso during hiroshima, miso for radiation treatment and kombucha studies for starters. The doctor treating patients at ground zero hiroshima didn't get sick. They did studies later and discovered it was miso. Really interesting stuff to look into.

>what are kidneys and liver for

plastic is known to leak when heated to high temps (like 95f +). It also breaks down when using cheap bottles repeatedly. Don’t do that? Beware those who create invisible problems offering solutions that are highly suspect.

If you shower takes longer than 2 mins, you deserve to become feminised.

Attached: smug anime bitch.jpg (360x318, 29K)

There is nothing wrong with GMOs you braindead crystal-licking homeopathy-fucking twat. However animals raised in literal shitty disease-ridden conditions taste worse and are less healthy to eat than healthy happy animals free range/from the wild.

Not necessarily the point. The point is to understand the modern sources of many of our internal problems.
For many people, there is no alternative solution.
But for some, you can take necessary precautions; installing wells or rainwater collection systems, growing/farming at least a small portion of your own food (if you're an amateur for example) so that you eliminate exposure to harmful chemicals. Those solutions require land. Additionally, reducing your usage of plastics can be done by anyone.

you don't drink reclaimed water, user. our water supply are aquifers, which are deposits of rain water stored in porous rock such as limestone. all our water pretty much comes from that. bottled water included.

Attached: 32436457879687098.jpg (538x536, 31K)

don't shower/bathe in contaminated water unless you have no choice. likewise with drinking it. do the best you can to avoid contamination. water is essential tho, you need it in some form.

interesting

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3695331

The microplastic concern is about absorbing. Obviously, much of the physical plastic pieces will pass through your system and release in your stools, but many of the compounds are absorbed and many microplastic are broken down. This goes into the bloodstream and has genuine internal effects. There are scientists doing research on this, but the research is always focused on what potential negative effects it can have, as there can be no associations with something positive.

Attached: 20190208_093829.jpg (1080x796, 380K)

>Sauerkraut, apple cider vinegar, and/or kombucha have been found to have a bacteria called acetobacter which degrades glyphosate. Meaning that acetobacter breaks down the molecule into non-toxic components that are absorbed as nutrients in the body and the glyphosate is gone. We do not know how much of acetobacter in these foods/liquids that you need to consume to degrade the particular amount of glyphosate in your body
momsacrossamerica.com/everything_is_contaminated_with_glyphosate_what_do_i_do

strange link, but an MIT.edu link seems to confirm it

people.csail.mit.edu/seneff/2018/Seneff_Wholefoods_2018.pdf

Attached: Untitled.png (735x540, 357K)

what are the effects? isn't the research ongoing? the last i heard we dont know what it could be doing to us.

Is kombucha genuinely good for you or is it just bullshit? I actually drink that hippy shit kombucha because it genuinely tastes really good. I know it contains some bacteria, but is that really good for your digestion/health?

GMO are less healthy. they're engineered for volume, not health value. wild generally selects for the most robust plant, by necessity. that's not GMO

it's bullshit.

"Kombucha is a slightly sweet, slightly acidic tea beverage consumed worldwide, but historically in China, Russia, and Germany. Kombucha is prepared by fermenting sweetened black tea preparations with a symbiotic culture of yeasts and bacteria. Potential health effects have created an increased interest in Kombucha. Yet, only a few research studies have shown that Kombucha has in vitro antimicrobial activity and enhances sleep and pain thresholds in rats. Furthermore, Kombucha consumption has proven to be harmful in several documented instances."
>jfoodprotection.org/doi/abs/10.4315/0362-028X-63.7.976

Different studies seem to come to different conclusions. Carefully look at the methods and also look at the reputation of the publisher.

There are theories, but that's it so far.
There has been one study which considers microplastic consumption as a key factor in generational testosterone drop (and plastic usage is still relatively new, and our dependence on plastic only continues to increase), but I believe they was simply correlational, so hardly scientific.
There have been other studies however that suggest the very same possibility (but in the development of offspring):

"What ignited concerns about phthalate effects on fertility were studies in laboratory rats. These showed that exposure in pregnancy to certain phthalates (found in plastics) caused reproductive disorders in the male offspring, including reduced sperm counts and fertility. As pregnant women (and thus the male fetuses in their wombs) are exposed to the same phthalates, could this be the cause of reproductive disorders in men?"

See

I drink about a half a gallon a milk a day and take like half hour hot ass showers.. Whtaever. I don't care anymore. Literally everything is killing us in one way or the other.

Lots and lots of fresh researchers are going into microplastic-related studies. We will learn a lot more about them very soon, though there are still a fair few studies floating around right now. In my field in zoology, there is a lot of effort being put into figuring out how microplastics affect freshwater ecosystems.

eg: Accumulation, tissue distribution, and biochemical effects of polystyrene microplastics in the freshwater fish red tilapia (Oreochromis niloticus):
The accumulation level of PS-MPs followed the order gut>gills>liver≈brain.
•Exposure to PS-MPs inhibited AChE activity in the brain of red tilapia.
•Exposure to PS-MPs disturbed metabolism in the liver of red tilapia.
•Antioxidant systems in red tilapia can cope with oxidative stress from PS-MPs.

just seems oddly specific when there's so many other influences, like to me, it would seem impossible to get a proper control. the mother's diet, both parent's genes, environmental conditions, all over the lifespan of the parents as women are born with all the eggs they'll ever carry. a new study suggests they may replace them over time, but they're still born with them.

tilapias are bottom feeders arent they?

>Literally everything is killing us in one way or the other.
Fucking kek, true.
I still think it's important to be aware of it so that you have the opportunity to try and reduce your exposure to harmful chemicals. Many of these chemicals are ingested because we're used to modern conveniences, much of which we're convinced we need but actually don't.

>This study showed that P. fluorescens and Acetobacter sp. exhibited a high capacity to efficiently degrade glyphosate under the environmental conditions studied.
ajol.info/index.php/ajb/article/view/82570

unn.edu.ng/publications/files/images/OKPALA G.pdf

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0944501313000347

seems to suggest acetobacter breaks down glyphosate. acetobacter is in vinegar, as well as kombucha, and pickled items (sauerkraut, pickles, kimchi), etc.

I don't think so. I believe they are quite generalist and dont limit themselves to bottom scum. In the study i mentioned, the fish were exposed to the microplastics in controlled laboratory environments. The microplastics just existed in the water, and eventually travelled into the tissues of the fish. Lower trophic level organisms like invertebrates also absorb microplastics into their tissues. I wonder how much of this shit it would take to affect humans.

Yeah. At times it seems overwhelming. Even the recent study which suggests that a child receives a very small portion of DNA stored in the spine from the sperm of his or her mother's past lovers. It's bizarre, but at least we can say that everything we do in our lives has ripple effects on the future of our lives and our children's lives, which stresses the importance of moral responsibility and healthy living styles.

Have you ever drank water from a plastic bottle that has been sitting in a hot car? Estrogen or not, that chemical taste can't be good for you.

Sauerkraut and kimchi are very easy to make. Buy an e-jen container on Amazon, some cheap cabbage at the store and some good salt, then you've got the best tasting kraut you've ever had and it makes you healthier.

milk is for babies. cow milk is for baby cows. it's full of hormones and other chemicals, the cows are treated horribly. mothers are separated from children. cows on the production line have lost her parents and her children. just treated like a machine.

mind your soul too

kombucha doesn't have as much of it compared to something like kimchi. Probiotics are provably good, but i dont know if kombucha, especially the ones found in shelves in stores, are a reliable source.

eg: the counts of Lactobacillus sp. and Leuconostoc sp. significantly (p < 0.0005) increased during the kimchi phase. β-Glucosidase and β-glucuronidase activities and pH were significantly decreased by kimchi intake compared to control (p=0.000l). These results suggested that kimchi consumption did not show any therapeutic effect on H. pylori in the stomach. However, kimchi seemed to be a good food for colon health, since it increased the beneficial bacteria such as lactobacillus and decreased toxic enzyme (β-glucosidase and β-glucuronidase) activity and pH.
From: Effects of Kimchi on Stomach and Colon Health of Helicobacter pylori-Infected Volunteers (Jeung-Ha et al. 2004).

i figured it collects in the stuff they eat, like us.
not overwhelming, just impossible to actually control in an experiment. as for the sperm from other lovers in spine, i don't believe that. not all studies are worth shit in my experience and that just sounds ridiculous.
it's not, heat make plastic breakdown and releases carcinogens. it's also why you don't microwave that mess either.

supposedly apple cider vinegar has it too. that's what I'm going to be consuming. simpler, easier to come by.

Yeah, I'm not sure I believe that study either. But it's not completely far-fetched, and that's the point.
You're also correct in the fact that many of these studies are very difficult to control in an experiment, and that other factors can muddy results.
But ultimately the point, as I stated previously, is that our lifestyle choices have ripple effects in many ways we're not able to perceive.

>Burgers always bragging about their freedoms
>It's illegal in many places there to even get a water tank to collect water that falls from the sky for fucking free

>The essential redpill is clean water
AJ predicted this

Attached: 88F0BBF4-EDDE-4D37-9769-C4F7D38BBF20.jpg (693x389, 88K)

my point is that is is far-fetched, completely. the egg is fertilized once and only once, both cells involved have protective layers containing the DNA as you likely know, how would a past lover have any involvement? i think its more likely a botched DNA test or coincidence.

aussies have no freedom. enjoy your strap on for women's rights, dumbass.

Fucking kek. Yeah, our "freedoms" are illusions. Even our freedom of speech.

Your country is the festering pool that spawned left wing nonsense and spread it like the plague that it is. You can talk shit when the cops don't blow your head off for trying to collect water that falls from the sky for free.

>do anything in US
Yup, it’s a free country but you’ll need a permit for that

Simple sauerkraut recipe - Cut half a large cabbage into 1-2 inch strips, toss them with salt in a bow and let sit for 20 mins. The salt draws the liquid out. Mash the strips down with your fist like a historical champion. Get a jar with a lid and smush the cabbage in there with a wooden spoon. Top it up with water if you need to, make sure the cabbage is covered. Slap the lid on and put in a cool dark place for 3-7 days. Delicious!

At least we still have ability to defend our selves from tyrannical gov

Attached: 446EB8FF-F4E8-452D-8113-B0D3BADED3A2.jpg (575x364, 60K)

Like the ones telling you that you're not allowed to collect rain water?

that was the French actually. they're the ones that spread it before they realized it was cancer back in the 60s. like i told you in another thread, your nation could sink into the ocean and the world wouldnt notice.

I've been drinking only bottled water for like 12 years. Half with flouride, half without after discovery of negative effects of flouride.
Am I screwed due to micro plastics and/or other crap?

it's freedom with responsibility. permits were made to prevent people from fucking up. the only thing i'll grant you is protest permits. that's fucked up.

>"B-b-b-but Australia"
This doesn't change the fact that it is literally illegal for you to collect water from the same source that people have used since the dawn of fucking time. If that isn't cucked, then I don't know what is.

Also I am not from whatever other thread you think I'm from

Yes and ones that tells me I can’t cut a tree down in my yard over 7in diameter without a permit. Silent majority hates gov and we want to be left alone. We just have to act nice to them so we get permit we need and go on with life. Gov has no idea how many people really hate them.

Freedom comes with right to fuck up. Permit is asking gov for permission and paying fee.

Starting to seem that way which is a real shame

Attached: 1549553162958.png (597x655, 344K)

My point is that there is always this big talk of "Guns for tyrannical governments" which is fair enough, but it's already passed that point. It seems like it will just reach the point where the average burger is getting a 10 inch horse cock slid up their ass on the daily as mandated by law, and they'd still be gripping their gun and saying "well, at least I have this if things ever go bad"

true. Even for pet-Snakes it's true.
Thy get fed with mice and mice that get raised on cheap food, only white bread or other cheap stuff, won't give the snake the supplements it needs because the mice are underfed too.

"The pill" destroyed the West. It's an absolute chemical garbage and should be banned. Only total degenerates can celebrate that thing.

I would avoid it simply because:
1. It's terrible for the environment to constantly buy drinks/food/etc. surrounded by layers of plastic (although it's hard to avoid in grocery stores, at least reducing this amount is good). Even if you recycle, much of our plastic waste that is meant to be recycled makes its way into the environment.
and
2. It has potentially negative consequences for your own health.

Tap water isn't necessarily the best either, but bottled water sources are also prone to many of the same problems as tap water.

your nation literally doesn't matter and is actively suppressing males; the cuckoldry is yours.

to your point, no one cares if you have a barrel. the laws in SOME states are directed at massive collection efforts which can impact the aquifers, public health, and other things like that. try googling things before you spread your ass and mark the walls with your shit.

Always what not to eat or drink, never what to eat or drink. The reality is that most of us can't farm cattle or chickens, we can't plant vast fields of food. We don't have access to clean water nor a way to get it.

Although op suggests estrogen in water is caused by the pill, that may only be partially true. There are many factors behind this. So the pill, while it may be bad, is only the tip of the iceberg.

The true enemy of the West is hyper-industrialization which has led do a destructive consumerist culture.

Western men and women predicted many of our problems 70~150 years ago.

Collecting rainwater is illegal desu. I have known several farmers who were ticketed and harassed over it.

Great advice in op.

Ps. Your olive oil is probably poisoned.

Lamp grade mixtures with some olive powder to taste.

And we’re not talking about lighting your Inner Lamps.

>is actively suppressing males; the cuckoldry is yours.
Again, something that your nation is at the front lines of. Your country has more self-hating men and blue arm pit hair she-beasts per capita than any other nation. Don't pretend for a second that USA isn't the epicenter of all this left wing cuckery that is spreading world wide. Australia is cucked, but so are you - don't pretend otherwise.

>the laws in SOME states are directed at massive collection efforts which can impact the aquifers, public health, and other things like that
So "it's for your own good, trust us!", haven't heard that one before. Do you have a water tank/barrel? Yes or no?

Yes, the majority of us are fucked by our social and physical environment (and so are our children). What we can change in our lives is only minor. And that's not necessarily to say you we should thus become blackpilled and "not bring children into this crueeeel world!!" as some castrated buffoons suggest. But these are still things to be aware of.

Depends on the State. But that is one of the dumbest fucking laws I've ever heard of.

hmm

forbes.com/sites/ceciliarodriguez/2016/02/10/the-olive-oil-scam-if-80-is-fake-why-do-you-keep-buying-it/#45179b3d639d

I think I will start buying California olive oil. more likely to be legit

no, you don't have the freedom to prevent other's freedoms, which is what the purpose of permits are.

no, here we have guaranteed rights in a constitution, we have individual rights, you Brit-cast offs dont.

i do have a barrel for gardening. i grow peppers and tomatoes, but we usually get alone of rain where i live. again, the law is for egregious offenders. no one is coming after me.

>prevent
So it’s a law against “pre crime” because fucking up might infringe on others freedom. We have civil court to settle fuckups AFTER the fuckup takes place.

>guaranteed rights
They're already being taken away. Most people are just too stupid or apathetic to notice. See

Attached: 13534534634536.jpg (258x245, 20K)

I suspect most people just don't know what to DO about it.

Distillation wouldn’t get rid of volatile chemicals

Do you need the government to tell you to stop buying plastic food containers? You know the facts...will you change your buying habits? How about take some responsibility for yourself and stop expecting govt to protect you from everything.

Is it recycled waste water? If so it contains this shit. I don't know about the water in your country but judging by your flag i guess you don't have a lot of fresh ground water to take from so i assume a lot of your tap water is recycled somehow.

Most drinkable tap water in Europe is probably shit except for Scandinavia. The treatment plants don't remove the hormones from that women piss out.

>All of it. Drink bottled spring water.
>drinking from a plastic container
Might as well split your penis and turn it inside out.

permits aren't precrime. they're protections. are the presence of cops "precrime" too? what an idiotic statement. they're there for a purpose. some are bullshit, most are valid.

they're not being taken away, they're being abused and that's what the courts are for you uneducated shit.

Yum. Roof rainoff

now with more birdshit flavor

There are cleaner ways to collect rain water than through a gutter system. But even if you do collect through your gutters and keep the gutters as clean as you can for that collection, you can filter that tap before drinking. If you think that isn't cleaner than your current source of water, look up where your water comes from.

I'm just gonna get a fucking RO filter installed in the house. Make everything that spouts water, spout clean water. I'm sick of these fucking chemicals and I won't raise my kids in them.

Posted earlier today
>Methylmercury causes epigenetic suppression of the tyrosine hydroxylase
>Tyrosine hydroxylase regulates maternal instincts and aggression
>plot use of Methylmercury against declining birthrate
look at the few papers from a few months ago
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29856999
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16764822
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0006291X18312397
Methylmercury is a major reason for declining birthrates, neets, incels and japanese guys marrying AIs
jews did it. discuss, as no paper pulls all these together
the only thing I found was from just a few weeks ago
researchgate.net/publication/328257171_Associations_of_environmental_exposures_to_methylmercury_and_selenium_with_female_infertility_A_case-control_study
TIME TO MEME AND SOUND THE ALARMS
and archive everything and see if there's a pattern of intent here.