First time MDMA user here. What's the optimal dosage for a decent trip...

First time MDMA user here. What's the optimal dosage for a decent trip? Also what are some "must try" things apart from dancing and listening music while high on MDMA?

Attached: 675.jpg (720x480, 93K)

.2g

Can I crush pill in powder and mix it in beer and drink or will alcohol dissolve MDMA molecules?

It would need to be made into a tincture to work properly.

Otherwise it would work, but taste like shit and not be marketable at all.

Also don't do MDMA

Just get psychosis from something else and you'll have the effect on command with practice, but without risking mental retardation in the process....maybe

Do you not have it in pill form? It should kind of look like salts in a capsule. If you have pills just swallow and drink a lot of water during your trip.
I really advise not crushing pills/tasting the powder because it's pretty horrible, the mere thought makes me wanna vomit.

I've done MDMA like 8-10x, honestly having a great convo and playing an easy videogame /listening to music is the best.

So you are saying I could do it and would still get high but beer I dissolved the pill in would taste like shit?

Yes I have 2 and they're in heineken logo press.

yes

also it is essentially putting yourself in cardiac arrest more then anything.

Should be fun

Pretty sure you don't have MDMA but exctasy, which is mdma and mixed, often doesn't even have MDMA in it. So yeah dance around, have fun.
Don't fucking dissolve it in anything it will taste like absolute sin, just take it like a pill what the fuck OP?

Not how real MDMA works but isnt good for repeated use, definitely a treat.

Upper and Downer Together

oh buddy yes that is how it works

Afaik even powdered molly is often broken down with substitutes. XTC can have plenty of molly in it, if the press is good. If you are experienced user you'd know of mitsubishi press by now. And you know one third of that pill gave you a serious roll like crystalized molly.

I know you are trying to tell the kids that doing Rave Drugs is perfectly safe, but again..

Maybe like 1% of the population would die from doing this.

Not everybody is as strong and smart as you.

Well yeah I do know that no MDMA is 100% pure but no I have only ever bought from one person so no idea about Mitsubishi press. Not saying x doesn't have MDMA but it doesn't always. Yeah the person I buy from has done a test kit it's pretty pure so no I haven't done anything else, I would like to because unfortunately Molly always mellows me out so much I just wanna talk and listen to music.

I guess you right my bad. So make sure you have a good heart op. I once did 10 Molly pills in one night lol, so please don't do something stupid.

>Pretty sure you don't have MDMA but exctasy, which is mdma and mixed, often doesn't even have MDMA in it.

Depends on lab making it. Ecstasy can be around 95% MDMA. I once tried the press with like button. I ate 2 of them in interval of 1 hour and literally only got slight buzz like I'm on speed. But then I once tried the one with punisher logo. Ate half of one pill and literally had an exact same amazing rush as when I took 0,18 of crystal MDMA.

Not sure you meant to reply to me.
Xtc can be pretty dangerous, if it isn't MDMA. But overall MDMA is chill even my friend with RSD/CRPS on methadone and like 30+ medications did it just fine, half a tab but still.
Just don't be old and or have heart/organ issues.

Crystal MDMA is great is like calmer psychedelics in a way. I wish I knew anything about these presses I was going to take this extremely concentrated Molly once that one pill was about 2-3 pills? I can't remember what it was called.
I've never done speed but I don't know if I'd want it to mix with my Molly, I mean sort of to not be so mellowed out. Does it make you itchy?

Best way to use it is to not use it at all.

>Mixing Molly and Alcohol is perfectly Safe

I beg to differ

When you take speed you just feel very concentrated on thing that's on your mind and you'll do it no matter what it takes. Also you feel very woke and you feel time passes 20% faster. But personally speed high is complete shit in comparison to MDMA.

Why are the Legal Drugs

Alcohol, Weed, and Alcohol not enough for you people?

You even get Neutrophics when things go bad.

So I don't get it.

Nobody is impressed by your thug knowledge of Party Drugs that got you a BJ a few times by some poor guys daughter.

Seriously...

Fuck you all

I meant Tobacco, Weed, and Alcohol

Yes user, I would say Molly isn't perfectly safe period it's a non psychedelic so of fucking course? Ask anyone on this Earth who has done Molly if they were drinking whilst doing it 9/10 the answer is yes. I did 10 tabs and had 10 beers and I was fucked it was a bad time but I'm not dead yet my friend.

Very interesting thank you. Yeah I would never think it'd be a good alternative to Molly.

I am Law Enforcement so I have to tell the kids reading this (This is the 9th most popular website my friend) that you all are bad people and shouldn't be taken seriously...

>I did 10 tabs and had 10 beers
In what period? Aprox 2 grams of ecstasy and 5 liters of beer sound like guaranteed death.

Isn't it past your bedtime, Michael?

I'm drinking, smoking weed and tobacco and doing work.

Busy NIght

"This is the 9th most popular website"
Wow isn't it a little late for you guys to be on one this hard?
I gave some solid advice, OP was about to fucking crush his Molly and drink it in a beer, you obviously have no idea how foul that would be.

It was about 10 hour period I believe.

I was actually the first one to mention it would be foul

Never done it, but I am not brain dead

>I am Las enforcement
>I am not brain dead
Pick one.

Why not both?

cuz cops are soulless and brainless retards that just want to fuck me over

And with this I bid farwell. ://vocaroo.com/i/s1nhjcVEyKRd

k

I am stupid

We will give kids molly now