>interested in aesthetics

>interested in "how does it works"

>wants a neutral or positive outcome on society

>wants a neutral or positive outcome on the environment

Any ideas ?

Attached: heho.jpg (350x263, 27K)

Engineering Field?

Thanks for the input !
Where do you find the aesthetic in engineering ?
Other than that, pretty good, if a bit "dry", and my math game is kinda weak, so I'd need to test and see if I can make any progress there.
Also, which specialization do you recommend ?

Any other ideas ?

Shameless self-bump

Attached: baremetal hw.jpg (600x313, 52K)

Cause the reality is that when you get that degree you work with your hands for your local government putting in pipes and monitoring traffic lights and shit

I mean if you want to be the next Elon Musk more power to ya

Electrician

What do you mean ?

sex therapist.
:D

Thanks for your input !
Not to offend, but where do you find intellectual stimulation in this kind of job ?
Also where are the aesthetics ?

Plumber.

Best answer so far

Is this a "work with my hands" joke ?
I'll look it up tho, who knows.

Thanks for your input !
Same questions as this

Design

@20250273

There are alot of things to think about in order for everything to work properly. I’d recommend starting at a constructionsite.

Although I guess it depends where you live, Sweden probably has the highest standards, so everything has to work properly or you gotta redo it.

Thanks for your input !
I've condidered it.
Is there any way to be environmentally friendly though ? I feel like many designers designs short-lived useless junk.

Nice.
>There are alot of things to think about in order for everything to work properly.
Do you really get to plan and design things and systems ? Aren't there engineers to take care of those things ?

What about the aesthetics ? Is it about that "nicely done" feeling ? Is it another thing ?

Also why do feel that Sweden has the highest standards for this kind of things, and not, say, Switzerland, Germany, or Japan ?

Architect

Thanks for your input.
I've considered it before.
Not many things to say other that I'm still looking for other ideas.

Thanks all !
Still looking for ideas/ answer to questions asked into the thread.

Attached: gaudi theresian.jpg (1280x853, 218K)

This.
t. Plumber

Thanks.
Care to answer this ?

Engineers aren't going to map out how you're going to run your pipe, or do the math to be able to get your cuts. There's a lot more math than people think. Soldering is nice because you can make it look clean and nice and using tools is fun. You'll do a lot of different things too, copper, cast iron, medical gas, it isn't exclusive to just running sinks and toilets.

If you're thinking plumbing seriously, go Union. They have a very high standard, you get well paid, and you'll never have to worry about not having a job or money.

I don't live in the US. Thanks, tho, I will look up plumbing

Generally "how does it work" and aesthetics don't go together in the same occupation. The creative and intellectual are usually antithetical to one another.

Perhaps web design + development?