Has ayone here ever thought about killing yourself over a woman?

Has ayone here ever thought about killing yourself over a woman?
Why?

Attached: IMG-20181113-WA0057.jpg (1024x1280, 159K)

no that's dumb

No, I can't imagine killing myself over something so insignificant in the grand scheme of things.

It's more what the women made me realize about myself

thought about killing her, him and maybe myself but not just myself. i'm more of an angry person now rather than a sad person

this, i'd kill both of them first. go big or go home.

My family was always distant, cold, and overall hateful towards me growing up, and I never had genuine friends in school, so I was basically a loner for all my life. I got a really gorgeous girlfriend in high school who liked me for who I was: We were best friends for a year, she confessed she was considering dating me, and asked me to be her boyfriend. She was my best & only friend, and I could always count on her to be there for me & vice versa, even little shit like playing video games together. It was the first time I'd ever been shown affection in this way, & also the only time I've ever opened up to somebody.

When I turn 18 my family made me move out right away to a different city, yet let my sister live with them until she was 22. And my girlfriend, who I'd been with for coming up on 2 years, comes along with me & is all kinds of helpful & caring to me. 6 months after living together, & 1 month after our 2 year anniversary, she leaves me so she can start sleeping with her 26 year old boss, rendering me completely alone & all the bills on my shoulders. Not only that, but she then goes on to tell me ALL about the sex she's been having with her boss. Every single detail. I spent my 19th birthday all alone, reflecting on all my feelings of hurt & betrayal and thinking about hanging myself. The end.

Attached: raf,750x1000,075,t,fafafa:ca443f4786.jpg (750x996, 72K)

yes because she has ruined my life tonight may be the night

Killing myself? No. I did take a semester off of college because of one though.

yes.
>why?
she was basically the female version of me and we were perfectly compatible. I realized I fucked up by not being aggressive, I made the mistake of treating her like an equal and by the time I realized I fucked up it was too late. But like said I realized it wasn't worth it, just move on and live your life.

Traps are for gays

Literally and utterly the most pathetic thing I have ever read

I've had vagrant thoughts. Everyone does.
I decided a long time ago though that I would never seriously consider suicide over emotional issues. There's always a chance that they will get better.
I did ride my bicycle all the way across a continent to get over a woman once.
I actually met another really wonderful woman on the trip.
But now it's looking like I may need to ride across the continent again.

I almost threw myself in front of a semi truck after flying out for my long distance gf of 8 months. We were close. Very close. Walked to the highway.

Heartache is one of the most common causes of suicidal ideation (not hard to understand or conceive).

Actual suicides from it, however, aren't very common.

No, the only time I thought about killing myself was when I brought shame to my family (Japanese).

Girls just make you feel like shit until you get to the age of say 27 like me and then you look at their pics and they are suddenly ugly as fuck and wearing your old t-shirt while their new bf takes a picture of them and you can tell they just are retarded and don't know what they want.

Meanwhile you are living the time of your life cause you are only getting better looking and successful.

LOL

yea when I was 17. worst heartbreak ever. it was real love and I fucked it up. started doing meth and got fat as hell. then i realised girls are just holes meant to be filled with your hot seed and stuffs been pretty good since.

Not over 1 girl but the anger and frustration from all my previous rejections gathered up and gave me some ideas. Im not suicidal and never taken any of these feelings seriously so it's all cool. No woman on this planet is worth my time anyway so it's not happening ever again.

Also what a cutie

Yeah there was in attempt. In my defense, I was younger and very drunk

kind of, I was 16 and just dated my first girlfriend who was 21 close to 22 at the time. I had so much shit going on in my life that people have a hard time even being able to imagine(fucked up family issues, people with severe mental illnesses around me, skipping years of school and a whole lot more).

Add a fucked up relationship with a bdsm girl who was 6 years older than me and a young age I very easily became overwhelmed. The closest I came to killing myself was taking like a bunch of really strong sleeping pills but that was more to sleep, wouldn't have minded if I had died though.

>killing yourself over a woman?
like, on top of her, while you're doing it?

Yep, and I tried once but fucked up. My family never really loved me and she was the only one who did, and after she texted me that she was breaking up with me I got so fucked up I couldn't deal with the pain anymore.

Immediately after my breakup I was driving and I was thinking about driving off a bridge but only briefly. Partly because I thought that I had peaked and would never get anyone like her again, so I was like what's the point to keep on living. Overtime I realized that the people I enjoy in life were just so selective and once I started to talk to all kinds of people those "she's the one for me" kind of feelings went away.

Attached: 1536715768473.png (571x291, 239K)

Because women are angels and the most prettiest pure beings, who can never do ill things. I have these feelings of no worth compared to them.

Waste of life a guy killing hmself over a woman is so fucking pathetic

Dudes, please love yourself and don't kill self, please!

A former co-workers brother did. They'd been married with house and two kids for almost a decade when she got involved with another guy and intended to move to him and take the kids with her. The brother's only want in life was having a family, so when he was faced with losing everything he hanged himself. After this the affair apparently broke apart and the wife has been fucked up psychologically ever since.

To top it off, since that co-workers family was die-hard-christian, spouting forgiveness for everything, only a few months after the suicide they invited her over for the family Christmas dinner. My co-worker was pretty upset over that, don't remember if he actually went himself. No idea how parents are happy to spend time with their own child's cause of suicide.

I asked my friends to hold onto my pistols after she threw away 11 years after 6 weeks of marriage so she could try poly with her former supervisor who she swore was just a friend. That was during my winter finals , right before Christmas, close to my birthday. She cancelled our honeymoon.

It's been a year and I can't describe how much better my life is in every way. Friends , money , hobbies, career , found a younger more attractive, more compatible woman

I had a classmate in HS who thought about it but I can't ask him about it because he did

I accept that women are fickle and opportunistic, so I would never really allow myself to get attached to the point that losing her would make me want to kill myself. I'd say if you feel that way, you're being too needy.

Unless said woman has any significance in your life, there’s no reason you should feel Anything els but sadness

Attached: BED1081B-7B48-4250-A58F-AED723FC53D7.jpg (750x658, 135K)

If you're seriously ready to neck yourself over a girl, then at LEAST give yourself some satisfaction, and kill her first

If you're prepared to die the there should be zero thoughts on consequence, killing her means you've ultimately won. If you're smart you can keep living without ever getting caught, even if you do you can just off yourself, as per the original, plan
OR you can just get your shit together and find someone else ffs

Attached: LSzEe7N.jpg (2973x2500, 241K)

I found out my gf has been cheating on me. It's not even in person cheating but some online affair. Not only did I find out but I also read everything they said over 3 months. I'm on the verge of killing myself, after realising the love of my life doesn't love me anymore and does love someone she doesn't even know in person. My mother also has terminal cancer and she probably won't make it till Christmas. I'm pretty much waiting on mum to pass to shoot myself.

We’re all going thru tough times. I myself am seeing a therapist for a lot of shit. I dont think she gives a fuck though.

I made this just now for people who need someone to talk to

discord dot gg/UyNMqKf

No, I have suicide ideations over other shit. I do, however, get anxious as hell when I see my crush. If we were to break-up, I'll deal. It's break-up, not a divorce. But if were married and then she decided she want a divorce. Theoretically during our twenty year marriage. Hell, fucking yeah it is ending in a murder-suicide.

Yeah ex helped me out financially for about 6 months when we were living together. Now claims I owe her €17,500. Also told a load of people in my home town that I was abusive and stuff when I wasnt

Who is this?

I'll return the favor senpai

Attached: 1542382844117.jpg (941x941, 178K)

>I think tonight's my night anons

At one point, yes. Getting your heart broken really fucks with your head. I got rejected by someone I really really liked and she started dating someone objectively better than me in every tangible dimension. The mixture of heartbreak, self loathing, and inferiority made me not want to exist anymore. I went to bed every night hoping I wouldn't wake up.

However I have recovered and am now back to mostly normal. Looking at things now there's no way we'd have worked but at the time...man. I was crazy in love.

This girl is striking to look at, but looks painfully underage. I feel bad, every time I scroll past.

I would pound Jia Lissa into oblivion desu fampai

pls nooo...

dont do it user