How can I increase my chances of getting a gf (I'm 20)?

How can I increase my chances of getting a gf (I'm 20)?

Attached: FB_IMG_1542353338971.jpg (720x719, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

libgen.io/book/index.php?md5=524107664EE8F7291D5AD48412B734F0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

just be yourself

Be handsome, tall, funny, successful, in approximately that order of importance.

Step 1: Be Attractive

How can I be handsome/attractive?

Be born with it, be moderately fit to very fit, get a fashionable haircut and style that suits you, wear fashionable clothes with good fits, in approximately that order.

try to be more fuck able. lose some weight or build muscle. do interesting things. be passionate and this will come

Don't listen to these idiots. Literally go in a soc rate thread or photofeeler and get a rating, even I've only gotten 6 and up and I look horrible.
Next, go on tinder. Girlfriend got in less than 3 months if you're really into it, although she likely won't be your soulmate (tfw no Jow Forums gf).

All this is assuming you aren't completely autistic, have a civilised hairstyle, can dress, and operate relatively normally for most normies to accept you (Chad and Stacy don't have to like you).

>How can I increase my chances of getting a gf
Basic social skills are essential, if you can't talk to people, you're fucked talking to women.
Understand what hygiene is, wash self (water running down you isn't cleaning you), wash your underarms, groin and feet, shampoo hair, brush teeth, floss and use mouth wash.
Putting the base amount of effort into your appearance, have a half decent haircut, put a little effort into styling your hair, wear clothes that fit and ideally aren't graphic t shirts if you are over 19.
Putting some effort into your health and physique will help, don't eat like a slob and aim to be able to a 5k without training for it, do push up and squats if you can't afford a gym.
and most importantly
LIFE EXPERIENCE - the reason women are going for "bad boys" is because they have life experience, they go to places, they hang out with friends, they don't ask their parents if they can go somewhere and don't shit themselves leaving their comfort zone... sounds a lot better than someone who holds doors open and sits in front of their computer doesn't it?

>having freinds

how dose one makes friends? How dose one maintain those friendships once they've gotten those friends?

ask more girls.

>how dose one makes friends? How dose one maintain those friendships once they've gotten those friends?
Meet people via ritual cliché - discuss the weather/talk about whatever is currently going on
Share facts and information
Share ideas and judgements
Share your feelings and emotions
If you can work your way to the bottom of that list you will achieve peak rapport with someone, in which case you just keep chatting to them about whatever.

you make this seem simple

>you make this seem simple
If talking to people seems complicated then you were probably the social outcast at school who ate glue because the popular kids told you to.
People communicate with one another every day, I've just broke it down to the basics.
More helpful stuff:
Don't share shit that isn't relevant, don't talk unless you have a pre determined start, middle and end that doesn't require prior knowledge.

If you're scared to show the world how autistic you are try chatting (voice/camera) on chatroulette, once you get past the dicks you might have a few conversations.

dress well, good hygiene. look approachable while incorporating your personality into your style. if you wear gym shorts and a t-shirt everyday consider that tells nothing about you to anyone. smile at girls and don't hold back make sure they know you're a weirdo from day 1 so the won't be shellshocked finding you on Jow Forums. a gf is only worth it if they know who you are inside and out.

Rule no 1 of any social situation.

- Be cool with all things and all people

If you internalize that, you will never have any trouble with socializing ever.

libgen.io/book/index.php?md5=524107664EE8F7291D5AD48412B734F0

there's not a single template to follow. will need more details op.

how tall are you?
how much do you weigh?
do you consider yourself attractive?
do you have any talents or interests?

If you are not in uni, now is the time to go. This will secure you the opportunity to meet young women. Once you are surrounded by potential dates, next you need to man up and ask one on a casual date. Ask (different women) until one says yes. Maybe every other day, or once a day, ask someone. Now comes the hard part. Pun really not intended, since the important thing now is to control yourself. Be casual. Not uninterested, just be satisfied to enjoy her company. Be happy around her. Do not fake it. Be it. Realize how lucky you are. You are on a date. You are spending time with an interesting driven passionate young woman, and she is enjoying your company. Let romance come when it is natural. When you both need it to.

In short: Opportunity then vulnerability then contentment, only then comes romance.

I'm 5'9".
I don't remember my weight but I'm skinny, like really skinny.
I like to think that I'm a 5/10 at my best.
Not really, I'm in uni studying physics, so I like to think of that as my interest, but out of that, nothing really.

I'm already in Uni, I've been there for 2 and half years, but I haven't been lucky (I tried to date like 3 girls in those 2 and half years but I either got rejected or the girl wasn't really into me).

>rooshv
yeah i'm thinking you're a faggot
fuck off

Making friends is something literal children do continuously throughout their entire lives. It's dead simple, quote possible the most biologically instinctual thing to do other than eating, shitting, and sleeping you fucking autist. Go fuck yourself.

i'll fuck off and bang some women, which is more than you can do, el virgerino.

fuck off yourself poonigger

you are derailing the thread instead of helping OP. keep your shitposting for elsewhere negro, not on Jow Forums,

fair enough sorry

Spend time with women who are not at your school or your workplace.

All of these are important except looks. Females are shallow and easily deluded by a man with good looks yes but that can only take him so far without a decent personality.

I got a pal that gets the you're so cute you should be a model shpill all the time but his personality is absolutely atrocious. Looks aren't all that.

good lad. we are a well-intentioned board here, even if there is some poking fun at times, and we all make dumb suggestions sometimes.

Post non stop on Jow Forums for the next 6 years

you have to talk to girls, unless you're a 10/10 male model

Not to hijack the thread but I have the same issue. I am 26, got laid with hot women when I was younger and had gf's but it's like I'm invisible now. I'm balding and that doesn't help but I don't think that explains the total absence of interest. I am just finishing up a hard undergrad degree and I just really haven't had time to socialize much so I've been on tinder and bumble, and on those I only get swiped on by utter lard beasts. I don't mean cute girls who are a bit chubby, I mean girls who have no options at all. I've attracted decent girls my whole life, I am fit yet kinda skinny and play tennis at a high level. Am I just screwed until I get a regular group of friends to go out with or what?

Male models are not 10/10 or attractive to girls. Their purpose is to make men think what they wear looks good. They are not chosen because of attractiveness.

Get a social life first.

Attached: social_life.jpg (513x598, 89K)

Nah funny before all if you can make a bitch laugh shes yours.