ARTICLE: How Do We Still Not Have Laws Against Upskirts?

>ARTICLE: How Do We Still Not Have Laws Against Upskirts?

>upskirt photos. In many states, it’s still legal to take and disseminate pictures of people’s underclothes — almost always women — if the person was out in a public place. If that’s your thing. In most states, a reasonable expectation of privacy of your body only attaches when you are in a private place. So you can’t, say, snap pictures of a woman’s underwear if she’s in a locker room. But if she’s on an escalator, it’s fair game.

>That’s a dumb loophole.

abovethelaw.com/2018/11/how-do-we-still-not-have-laws-against-upskirts/

>ARTICLE: The Season of 'Upskirt' Photo-Taking Is Upon Us, Officials Warn

> Following a rash of 'upskirt' arrests in Manhattan during one warm week in March, officials are warning New Yorkers to be wary of strange behavior in heavily-trafficked areas like Union Square and Grand Central.

dnainfo.com/new-york/20160414/union-square/season-of-upskirt-photo-taking-is-upon-us-officials-warn/

====

Listen fellas, this upskirt business is getting out of control. Every day there's a new headline about some perv trying to point a camera up some woman's skirt. And it's going to get worse when the weather gets warmer.

Isn't it time we as men come together and ask our predominantly male politicans to pass laws ensuring that women are protected against pervs with cameras?

Attached: CRP_0317.webm (572x1080, 2.35M)

Other urls found in this thread:

kfor.com/2017/11/15/woman-speaks-out-over-upskirt-photographs-allegedly-taken-by-former-aide-to-governor-fallin/
youtu.be/bqFhzodjpp8
theguardian.com/us-news/2015/feb/06/oregon-judge-rules-man-upskirt-photos-girl-not-crime
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

As long as it just shows their ass and cunt it should be legal

When you dress like a slut, don't be surprised when some creeper films you. You dressed like that because you wanted attention (from a hot guy) but now you're getting attention (from a creeper)

Women like the one in this video are the ones who get mad about someone checking out their ass.

SNIFFEN SNAFFEN

Attached: 1543846197370.jpg (160x216, 8K)

MUMMY

Why would anyone take videos of this limping broad's cellulite tubbo ass?

>imagine the braps

Attached: 1540995894454.jpg (645x773, 57K)

They should feel lucky anyone wants to look at that sloppy mess. Bitch needs to exercise.

Upskirts of garbage like this should be illegal because the cottage cheese is gross af

Attached: 1530126151395.png (650x486, 325K)

You are allowed to film people while in public. This is the United States. If you want to live in a country without functional rights for its citizens, you can always move to bongistan. The only reason you want this illegal btw so you can apply to things other than upskirts like video recording the police or political activists. Fuck off.

Actions have consequences. If you're in public and dressed like a whore, you can't expect people not to take pictures of you. They're not directly touching you in any way, so tough luck.

>dress like a slut

You don't have the right to tell a woman how she should be dressing.

Secondly, you're basically victim-blaming.

Attached: CRP_0264.webm (856x1280, 2.5M)

Yeah but big asses like that smooth over when they're bent over.

Why should upskirts be illegal?
Give me one reason why the GOVERNMENT should be regulating this shit. If you don't want to be upskirted then don't wear a skirt short enough for that to happen or be vigilante. If you do want to be upskirted then lift and smile. Simple as that.

We take a risk of being seen in an awkward position when we go outside. That's just the facts.

this man knows

Most victims deserve to be blamed

What a faggot, you can't even be asked to post an up skirt? What the fuck is this shit? Whatever this is it should be illegal and it certainly has nothing to do with skirts you massive faggot

>you can see me like this
>but don't take a picture
I know cunts don't have any reasoning for the dumb shit they say and think but this is retarded.

cottage cheese smooths over after you shoot it with an ar-15 and bury it in your back yard

Attached: 1527711087987.jpg (1296x730, 438K)

>You don't have the right to tell a woman how she should be dressing.

And you don't have the right to tell people what they can and can't film in a public place. Mind your own fucking business.

Maybe women should stop dressing like whores?

dont dress like a whore in public! :o

Attached: brap.jpg (296x127, 11K)

om nom nom nom

Attached: thg0fg.jpg (360x270, 44K)

can you guys share more examples? I don't think I follow

Pic related

Attached: 1533678991310.jpg (1200x600, 61K)

Speaking words of wisdom: Let it be

Attached: what did you just say to me.jpg (694x960, 48K)

It's dumb cuz the current fad is literally jean shorts that show ass cheeks hanging out.

>If you don't want to be upskirted then don't wear a skirt

>If you don't want to be robbed, don't carry a wallet.
>If you don't want to get catcalled, don't be attractive.

Attached: CRP_0240.webm (1887x1280, 2.58M)

Taking this picture would be illegal.

Attached: cheerleader_jamie_9.jpg (450x300, 38K)

If a woman dresses like a slut then she is 50% at fault for getting raped or sexually assaulted in the same way that a rich man is at fault for getting mugged when walking around in a ghetto and displaying his wealth.

Attached: sticky.png (332x332, 148K)

>me with the teal shirt

It's literally a mom with big thighs why op

It's time we men got together and beat women back into the home, t.bh.

Okay first of all, that isn't upskirting. They aren't wearing any skirts to peek up underneath.
Second, yes if you don't want to be catcalled don't be attractive. You know that appearing to be attractive is something women choose right? It takes effort to look sexy in public.
Third, there is a bit of a difference between theft and upskirting and even if there wasn't I think morons should not flash their cash around and expect not to be robbed.

Attached: candid-sitting-upskirt.jpg (960x637, 66K)

>dont dress like a whore in public! :o

>"It's your own fault you caught he flu! You should have stayed inside for the entire winter!"

Attached: CRP_0234.webm (821x720, 2.45M)

Stupid argument. In order for someone to steal my wallet they would have to physically put their hands on me or harm me in some way.

And if I'm in some country or place where I know pickpocketing is common yeah it's absolutely my responsibility to make sure my wallet is secure. Does that mean that the perpetrator holds no responsibility for their actions? Of course not. But that also doesn't mean that I'm completely free of responsibility because I'm knowingly putting myself in a situation where the likelihood of something undesirable happening to me is greatly increased and I'm not attempting to prevent it.

I'll use a really common argument that I've heard so many times from leftists.
>How hard is it to just not say a word? (referring to saying nigger generally
>How hard is it to just not dress like a slut?

Eat a dick you stupid faggot.

Attached: 1526085827315.gif (276x250, 1011K)

What brown country is this?

You know you have still yet to post an actual upskirt.

Clothes are meant to cover up, thus creating an expectation of privacy, if the camera operator has to go out of the way to get the video (ie, having to bump into the woman to get a panty shot beneath a skirt) then he is violating the expectation of privacy clothes create.

Filming women in yoga pants or scantily clad women in public is fine from this perspective though. Just creepy but not violating anything.

I thought cosmopolitan women loved Islam, why don't they cover up?

this. she could have an amazing figure if she stopped eating mcdonalds and went for a jog

why is the muzzie scratching her puss

>Stupid argument. In order for someone to steal my wallet they would have to physically put their hands on me or harm me in some way.

>"What? You didn't want your identity stolen? Well it's your own fault for having a social security number!"

Attached: CRP_0223.webm (789x1280, 2.75M)

Attached: 1527119739173.jpg (600x445, 55K)

Attached: 1536772380332.jpg (830x468, 33K)

Well there goes my nofap

Attached: 1544565371564.jpg (342x311, 19K)

Yes, let's all focus intently on a non-problem

Attached: Sage.jpg (800x800, 90K)

Nah fuck you. Men don't get to have any body privacy rights. Neither should women.

Ready and willing.

>webm
instant vomit
fucking disgusting cellulite roastie meatbag
sage

Convince me women should even be allowed in public.

Attached: 1518180591310.jpg (645x773, 94K)

Attached: tenor.gif (400x300, 1.54M)

>NEWS: Woman speaks out over upskirt photographs allegedly taken by former aide to Governor Fallin

>A former staffer to Governor Mary Fallin's office, Travis Brauer, is accused of using his cellphone to take upskirt photos during a legislative meeting.

>“I felt like my body, my privacy and my very own dignity as a human being have been violated,” said Sara Bana, the victim.

kfor.com/2017/11/15/woman-speaks-out-over-upskirt-photographs-allegedly-taken-by-former-aide-to-governor-fallin/

===

>"my very own dignity as a human being have been violated"

Imagine your mother/daughter/wife/sister/cousin/aunt/friend/niece/girlfriend told you these words with tears streaming down her face after some perv got caught filming her.

Attached: CRP_0198.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

>write the only good argument itt
>no (you)s

Gimme a response fags

Attached: 1527127621898.png (337x269, 138K)

Attached: tenor2.gif (362x270, 1.22M)

Attached: 1543464938604.jpg (1024x1024, 150K)

op made me vomit
he's also a faggot

You've only posted a single upskirt photo. THe rest are fat women in yoga pants or shorts.

>dress like a police officer
>outraged when people want you to do policey stuff

This user is way smarter than me and said it perfectly. Clothes create an expectation of privacy. An actual "upskirt" video would be a violation of that privacy and is also against the law (sexual harassment). Also should be noted you haven't posted a single actual upskirt video, you're just posting videos of scantily clad women walking around in public.

Why would you have any expectation of privacy when you're IN PUBLIC dressed in revealing clothing? You pass by hundreds of people dressed like a slut and that's fine until someone decides to take a video?

Also what the fuck, aren't you idiots the ones that are always doing slut walks with your tits hanging out and rallying behind #freethenipple? So it's only okay to take video in public with your express consent now? Too fucking bad you don't own public spaces. You can't have it both ways.

That's not an example of an upskirt. Just a whore that wants men to look at all she has to offer.

Attached: 1542816685578.webm (700x540, 721K)

i was at disney with the family and this guy had his gf/wife dressed in the shortest shorts ive ever seen i followed them to some arcade store and stood behind them for a minute just looking at her ass and as i do this i notice 3-4 other men and maybe 4-6 boys also looking at her..me and two other lock eyes and i point at the ass and we all laugh i pull out my phone raise it up and point at her ass they know whats up ALL 3 OF US move up behind her and her bf and took pics of her arms length away no discussion we all just went our own way. great bro moment but heres the kicker as i walked towards my family my mom is laughing with my sister and im like whats up they say nothing later my sister tells me my mom saw me looking at the ass and saw me and the other guys take pics and she thought it was hilarious.

Based alien poster

user, do you have the webm of that gif with sound? Used to have it, but old phone broke.

That's a vintage webm that pairs nicely with it's ironic counterpart. A webm of a chunk woman doing that same dance with leeks in a field.

Just like it is legal to take a picture from a public street into your house through a window.
Curtains solve that issue, so since one can take pictures of anything in public thots should stop dressing like whores cover up.

Sorry user I don't. I actually don't even know what it's from just saw it posted on Jow Forums years ago and thought it was funny so I saved it.

Darn. Look it up if you can. They're some of my favorite webms.

I don't even want to click on this.

All these fatasses

It has so much meme potential

We as a society should have a reasonable expectation of modesty in dress. If women are dressing like pic related, they deserve to be looked down upon because of it.

Attached: awd.jpg (1000x1000, 179K)

imagine the smell

Attached: 1548570918704.jpg (570x653, 62K)

Attached: 1543375845559.jpg (436x436, 94K)

Attached: tenor4.gif (498x278, 1.31M)

Support the green deal and ban these assault brappers.

Based benesio de compostella

We don't even need to look down on them, just look at them and treat them like they are clearly trying to be treated.

youtu.be/bqFhzodjpp8

Found the source.

Attached: 1549131702427.gif (384x288, 3.5M)

IF ITS NOT FOR SALE, TAKE DOWN THE FOR SALE SIGN

>You don't have the right to tell a woman how she should be dressing.
Actions have consequences.

>If you don't want to get catcalled, don't be attractive.
As a twink myself, I can't help being so damn sexy I turn straight men gay. Deal with it bitch. And yes, women LOVE to touch me. Only rule I keep is you can look but not touch, I constantly remind females, men seem to get it without being told.

I'm used to wearing covering clothes because I don't want to be bothered. I only wear 'revealing' clothes in low population areas, like forests and my bedroom.

If only we could contain all the emissions and harness it's power

Show boipussy plz.

Attached: 1545895256350.jpg (711x900, 103K)

No!

all you thirsty faggots are obsessed with thunder thighs and cellulite asses.
it's not muh high test its something much worse, youre a nigger.

Attached: disgusting.jpg (660x660, 131K)

fpbp, praise kek

>NEWS: Judge rules man's upskirt photos of girl, 13, at Target not a crime but appalling

>An Oregon judge has ruled that a 61-year-old man did nothing illegal when he crouched in the aisle of a Target store and snapped photos up a 13-year-old’s skirt.

>It was lewd and appalling, but not outlawed, Washington county judge Eric Butterfield said.

theguardian.com/us-news/2015/feb/06/oregon-judge-rules-man-upskirt-photos-girl-not-crime

====

>upskirt photos of girl, 13
>not a crime
>judge Eric Butterfield
>Eric
>A FUCKING MALE

What a surprise. /s

Attached: CRP_0150.webm (1395x1080, 2.48M)

brehs...

just think, your children could literally stand on those bundas

More morbidly obese women in yoga pants. Why are you posting all these unrelated webms?

B-But I like twink pussy :(

Attached: 1549559562095.png (500x551, 149K)

Based solidarity for brapaddicts