Why is France so surprisingly redpilled on the death penalty?

Attached: 2ab4vrq6yfpx.png (1548x1736, 141K)

I'm guessing a good amount of those supporters are "French" (actually Muslim)

the frog still has his lust for death via guillotine.

romania is catholic but they near unanimously support it.

source?

Holy fuck, Romania, NOOOOO, feed all those murderers and rapists!

Attached: 1538620527346.jpg (183x232, 38K)

Romania –– actually BASED

>Poland only 46%
Explain yourselves Polish brothers.

Romania is majority orthdox

Lots of dumb liberal fucks here. But we're way ahead of Italy, so it's not that bad I suppose.

Attached: 1548056815572.png (500x500, 406K)

what the fuck is that nigger map? so if 50% support then 50% oppose? so denmark has 80% supporters?

>16%
Just nuke Scandinavia already

So why bongs or krauts are greeny cucks ?

yeaaah but for politicans mainly..
which like 60%++ are ex-communists..
so its ok i guess

They give nothing to society. People are angry that the state spends more of those on jail than for children or people with health conditions

Fuckin guillotines man, that shit's addictive as hell. Be careful though, don't wanna lose your head with it now.

I don't think the death penalty belongs in Europe, not anymore.

Most European countries haven't executed anyone in more than a hundred years.

We lock up people forever if they are to dangerous.

Estonia 70% ?
We are one bitter godless nation.

It's good you're redpilled on that. Godspeed Romania.

Attached: 1538118203659.png (1267x785, 99K)

We are nordic and shit nigga

The death penalty only leads to martyrdom. If you kill your enemies they win.

Attached: 1520738949972.jpg (600x800, 86K)

>I don't think the death penalty belongs in Europe, not anymore.
If anything it belongs now more than ever before, since the crimes are becoming increasingly more brutal. The punishment should match the crime.

>he doesn't know that the French were using guillotines until like 1985

Britain Poland and portugal are also redpilled, but an absolute fucking moron designed this map, where 2% makes you go from bright green to bright red.

Why was it even outlawed? The only country in Europe where it's still legal is Belarus. Even Russia has temporarily outlawed it. Where does this sympathy for criminals come from?

>Where does this sympathy for criminals come from?

Homogeneity

>Terrorists blowing up people like never before
>I-I don't think Death Penalty belongs in Europe xDDD

They unironically used the disparate impact argument to abolish it. Maybe it was disparate because Bougnoules are disproportionately likely to be criminals? But that is all water under the bridge at this point.

So someone who kills another person should be forgiven because he's white? What about a kid killer? In your country, no matter how many children a man rapes and murders, you will never be able to execute him.

The state doesn't have the right to kill another person. If you get locked up for life or set for execution, then you should do everything in your power to get free. Fuck you faggots for being against freedom.

Murderers don't have human rights.

t. Game developer

You sound like a pussy.

No I don't.

you both sound like fags

At least I'm not a leaf.

Canadians are the smartest and most based people in the world. You're just too low IQ to know what we're talking about

Finns have been very squeamish with death penalty for a long time, the only exception being moral collapse during the civil war.
There has not been a single execution during peacetime since 1825 when the last death sentence in Grand Duchy of Finland was executed.

They are orthodox but were is this from?

We may have our differences of opinion, but I can agree - at least you're not that guy

We need back our public executions on our on squares! Its part of our culture and traditions also we could make profit by selling tickets for best viewing places.

Why do you think that immediate killing of a prisoner is better than suffering in solitary conviction?

The guillotine is French culture

>Idiots ITT having enough faith in their (((government))) to vote yes

Attached: cardio329.png (286x176, 7K)

It's not suffering. They get used to prison life very quickly and even begin to enjoy it. And killing yourself in prison is not a difficult thing to do

>resign your humanity
>demand to be treated humanely
>cucks demand subhumans to be treated humanely
Why does this keep happening?

Less expensive potentially, serves as a lesson to others, could encourage murder suicides though and be abused to persecute political prisoners etc.

So maybe they will just continue to kill themselves instead of legalizing death penalty?

But they don't kill themselves, because they're not suffering. They don't want to die.

Canadians love the death penalty too btw

Big Islamic population and Coranic rules

Attached: 33ccfba2e814d4b6cd182e573835f83c.jpg (604x1118, 126K)

In France, libs are so proud to tell how they suspended death penalty and all..
Though at that time (early 80s) this wasn't a campaign theme at all, and none asked for it actuallly.

Didn't France still behead people until 1988 or near then?

Support for the death penalty vary a lot in France, it rose up to 60% after the 2015 attacks

We Choped off people head up to the the early 80's

I never heard that Polish prisons are cozy, so I'm guessing punishment of ugly cells and no hot water for 10 years is good enough 54% of the crimes.

I only support the death penalty in cases of personal vengance. I don't want the Crown fucking it up.

>only 70%

Sometimes it has to be done. Being "better than that" does not rehabilitate demons. Being "hopeful" does not prevent others from repeating crimes. Our punishment are way too soft to have any effect; they're short and probations periods is an insult. A few child fuckers got recently exonerated because of "technicalities". This one killer is still trying to kill even though he has a life sentence and what not he just never stops. At least give the guards a handgun or something and finish the job. At least they get to write self-defence on paper if a prosecutor tries to fuck around... and they always do!

because we have so little faith in our own system and government that we woukd never be sure enough to sentence to death

> (OP)
friendly reminded that picture is fake as fuck
>Source
>100% not made up trust me iam jew

Attached: 1540195747386.jpg (315x404, 34K)

You're fucking retarded

its over 70 percent in croatia too, but all our parties are disgusted by it, eu bans it and our constitution prohibits it and it goes against our core constitutional values

nicolae Ceausescu

They don't fuck around