Suing the SPLC, and he will obviously win

>suing the SPLC, and he will obviously win
>rehired by TheRebel to make comedy videos as his brother Miles
>podcast with Ryan is better than ever, and still going strong
>Steven Crowder has his back, and Gav will be joining him in studio for a few days next week

Things are looking up for the G-Man.

Attached: gavin mcinnes.jpg (634x425, 53K)

Donate to Gavin's fund!!!!

Attached: 1538495907892.png (800x466, 569K)

I chipped in $20.

Kek I can't wait until all these foreign agents get indicted along with Steve Bannon. You truly have no idea how fucked you attention whore e-celebs really are.

PB here, I've actually met him at a few events. I don't think he realized what he was opening up to people. Obviously it was all based on Civic Nationalism, but it seems to have been heading in the correct direction with or without him. I feel bad for the guy, for a season shit was going from bad to worse - but I think he'll be okay

Attached: HitlersVacationHome.jpg (1280x960, 338K)

He’s literally a CSIS agent.

Lauren and Faith are also spies. As is that homosexual InfoWars Brit.

oh cool maybe he can shove more stuff his ass
what a faggot

i know

He'll play the liberal angle until shit dives down.

I hope my friend talks to me again after this. She ended our friendship of 18 years because she read a few biased headlines about the Proud Boys after I told her I like them. What I will probably do is send her the link of his legal victory and call her a stupid bitch.

I used to like him. But he really is an entitled baby who just happens to be good at knowing who to cry to.

Attached: 1452417032974.jpg (590x400, 83K)

You are homosexual!

That sucks dude. Even the Proud Boys wikipedia page full of bullshit because some admin hates them and locked the page. It's seriously insane if you ever give it a read how false it is.

Gavin should be the voice of the ideology. He's not cringe, has style, and conveys the philosophy in an understandable way. The Right's problem is image. Regardless if image matters or not, marketing is important to get an idea to spread.

BASED GAPIN MCANUS SHADILAY MIGIPEDES

Attached: 1515263579441.jpg (2000x1078, 153K)

love the pod

the bingo card is fucking great

What a cunt. What the fuck is wrong with people today? If you have the slightest difference of opinion people throw away a friendship that last years. I don't get it, especially since how social circles in general have been shrinking.

>Steven Crowder has his back
I suspect it has more to do with saving face but we'll see.

my girlfriend of 6 years dumped me because I wouldn't acknowledge her idea that we live in a "rape culture". I also wasn't appropriately sad when donald trump became president. these assholes are doing you a favor by cutting you out.

Yeah it was crazy how she would disregard everything she knew about me because of a few sensational articles she spend 5 minutes reading. Probably expect me to beg for her to forgive me or something but I don't play that game with her, never have.

Hi bannonposter

Glad to hear. Gavin dindu nuffin

Attached: 1524967287050.png (1200x1320, 393K)

Show us your titties cunt.

Bitches don't think critically user. Never assume they use logic.

"On your feet, soldier."

Where can I get his podcast

Too bad that entire crowd is zionist garbage and gatekeeping you.

It's on Spotify, and it should still be on iTunes, but it disappeared for a while. Get Off My Lawn.

> Stephen Crowder has his back

Things faggots say for 800 Alex.

Hey Claire, when's the suicide?

What is this? I heard it mentioned in a recent GOML episode. Is there a link to a youtube clip for it?

Has he spoke on Mercedes Carrera's arrest?

No, they were talking about cringy moments from their lives, and one of Ryan's was when his grandpa was depressed, and Ryan said to him, "On your feet, Soldier" thinking he'd be inspired, but he wasn't.

Disgusting.

Attached: 1523483517267.jpg (1024x843, 172K)

Is this a false flag?

He went back to rebel instead of the compound? What a nigger.

I think he's working on a site of his own to do a talk show on. And also broadcast a boxing match between him and Coppercab. But he's doing videos as his SJW brother for TheRebel.

yup, keep digging

No matter how many time's he's knocked down, he keeps getting up.

YA NEVER GONNA KEEP ME DOWN

Attached: gavin knocked out.jpg (1080x1080, 140K)

>Mandatory le happy merchant image required in every thread.

Attached: lemuslimpropoganda.jpg (600x720, 98K)

I used to be in the club. Too many faggots. Seriously. Homosexuals are using the clubs meetings as a gay cruise for right wing faggots. Some really questionable "guys" in it to. I had to get out of it on a religious level. I wasnt very proud to hang out with trannys and faggots.

>going to fbinigger honeypot “events”

Ya. There was one dude who just seemed so on the ball. Everything he said seemed to come true right to the letter. Fucking glowing.