When are we (Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway, and Sweden...

When are we (Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway, and Sweden, Greenland and the Faroe Islands) going to get rid of the NATO and EU foreign governments and start our own community of like minded nations. We would be an super power.

Attached: kalmar2.png (1456x1225, 487K)

bump

why would i ally with fucking swedes? all they do is make their boy kids trannies. shame denmark for not taking more refugees. and cheer for extreme feminism? i would love an nordic union. but only if we can invade sweden together and make it danish agian.

Tried it once but the eternal swede, plus (((hanseatic merchants))) ruined it all.

Should do it again though, without sweden until they have their civil war.

yes

Attached: yes.png (1295x801, 60K)

:'-(

nordic union would be better than all alternatives even if it means an ever increasing muslim population (which is no different from current situation).

Never

I'm all for it as long as we violently execute the faux leaders of we have been cursed with in sweden since 1973.

As an Englishman I would 100% agree with this. Fuck mainland Europe and the hangers on in the UK who hate the hand that feeds them. I would let Iceland join us though

Also Denmark you have to stop that weird dolphin stabbing thing you do

Include Britain. Fuck continentals. Celtanglo-nordic union now.

Well I agree

youre not welcome.
everthing your country has ruled over has turned to shit. But close ties are welcome thouhg.
i agree, danes should stop the dolphine kiling festival

>We would be an super power.
No. You should still do it though, Maybe tell the krauts to fuck off. You'll all be Finland's problem as defense goes instead of ours too.

RRRRRRRÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆ

My dude we are the worlds first democracy, centre of the industrial revolution, leading scientific minds and saved Europe from German invasion twice.

We've done our bit for the world we just want to relax and go fishing with the boys now - that's why we've given up saving Europe from German dominance and left them to it now

>saved Europe from German invasion twice.

Ah yes thanks for that, sure am glad German isnt the dominating language internationally, its far better having all our traditions erased and being flooded by subhuman filth.

Iceland and the Faroe Islands are celto-nordic
so it makes sense to invite the British Isles.
We have some history there, so there's definetely a connection.
Many cities were founded by Vikings,
you can tell by norse place names for example.
Also, Shetland and Orkney used to be norse
You are inviting Finland anyway so?

I kind of like the Nato its like an insurance, on our own it would take 5-10 years to put up any kind of armed forces worth it.

The Nordic economies could put up a great fight in 5-10 years but not now, Swedens 1 million armed forces does not exist anymore, not sure of tf the state of the rest of the Nordics but i think we can not put up a fight in less than 5-10 years.

We do have the religious regions but they can't hold back forever.

Attached: JohnPilgrimProfile.jpg (589x971, 74K)

Remove Swedistan and I'm in.

?

That's a weird way of saying thank you

probably never, our countries are too cucked, politcians have to be hanged, especially in denmark.

buga inför oss danskjävel

Im being ironic. You fucked Europe TWICE and now we are all doomed. Including you.

England? are you a faggot?

Weird that you blame us for fucking Europe

Very weird

Finland has no connection to the Nordic countries.
Except when you were part of Sweden.
And some fenno-swedes in your country.

ASAP based brother.

Y'all a bunch 'o cucks.
>MUH VIKANGZ

"Us"?

Sorry, too many degenerates.

exactly

Why don't you read a bit of your own history on how Finnish bvlls fought your wars and built your country. Even your royal bloodline has Finnish blood in it. Keep on coping.

Don't hate us cus you ain't us muzzy

Yeah we don't want a part of it you're welcome to join your fellow Germanics

Simplistic analysis. The Nordic people are very good at streamlining, working together towards a common goal, and so on, so the poison of liberalism and globalism, once it got a foothold here, accelerated faster than in most other countries. Imagine what we could do as soon as this ideology has been dismantled.

Tell me why we should let your sand/nigger infested shithole in instead of taking Scotland which can get us even more oil in combination with Norway?

I don't hate the British. Far from it.

Why isn’t the baltic states included?

>banding together with Sweden

maybe if we execute every swedish politician and cultural elite to the left of SD

>Germanics
Do you know what you are?

Scandanvia has history extending far beyond the existence of Germany and England has stronger historic links with scandanavia than any other European nation

>Even your royal bloodline has Finnish blood in it. Keep on coping.
Finnish version of WE WUZ KANGZ

No need to execute them. Just make them irrelevant. Executing them is going to cause a backlash, once again, similar to liberalism and globalism, just like post 1945.

>Sweden calling anybody else sandnigger infested

Ha

Remove kebab, african admixtured pipow from north germany and uk will be trve nordic super power

But you're being Africanized so all that is pointless,why would anyone want a union with new Somalia (Sweden)?

It was bait though. You new here?

Briton/Insular Celt

true

weird youre a nigger and using reddit spacing on Jow Forums

I was just baiting. Nords just need to become racist and embrace chad hominem.

A Nordic union could be very powerfull

Yeah, I don't know what he meant by that.
It's just as bad here.

Based.imagine how glorious England would be if we swapped all our browns for nords.

they wont agree to be made irrelevant. They will bide their time and subvert whenever they have the chance. All leftist politicians, academics and journos must hang.

this is satire btw, PST

What RP minecraft server r u on?

fuck nordic countries :)

>My dude we are the worlds first democracy
What? Not ancient Athens? First Constitutional Democracy, maybe?

Eesti is not invited

You could start by bowing to real nords

You fucked the world by attacking germany twice, fuck you

dont want to anyway.

Celts are germanic, not the negro eyed and negro haired welsh (who btw have blacked.com dna)
Celts have light eyes light hair (red or dark blonde)

You are living in one. Estonia is Nordic clay.

Sweden will send its elite Jihadi/niggah troops, and if we are attacked it will be another Afghanistan!!!

>

Attached: te4wae.jpg (225x225, 9K)

Celts and germanic people are very close indeed. Probably the closest.

no... just no...

mfw this is just a fantasy :c

Nordic union would be so nice. Scandibros uncucking Sweden a bit would be nice. Combined market giving us more influence on the international market. Why do people oppose this idea but love EU/Globalism?

Attached: 1502124010494.png (658x662, 59K)

based

Who are you trying yo fool?

Attached: hqdefault[1].jpg (480x360, 23K)

Celts and the old unblacked Italics are closer

Irish are niggers.

t. New England.

Yeah maybe Athens but only allowed about 30% of population to vote. Was only as much a democracy as Sparta

Celts are the closest, second is probably balts or something

Bad idea, user. Political change can only happen organically, or you will just feed into destructive forces.

I remember it i was there, 30 plus brigades well trained, special forces, deep cover units, firepower and then some, units designed to infiltrate the enemy, units to emerge from deep cover to rage havoc.

A million men and women (not that many women back then), myself i was in a deep cover unit, my primary task was pv helos, secondary task was deep cover and if all else goes to hell join the closest infantry.

Much more women now when they have todo military service by law.

Attached: c9a6970d-793b-46d6-b148-005aec9a8a09.jpg (1100x733, 164K)

Do I have to remind you of the fact that Sweden is NOT a NATO member?

Actually celtic people originated from germany then migrated to the uk where some celts (mainly welsh) mixed with foreigners with swarthy features

women in the military and or police will never not be a giant joke

Actually the first woman ever in Sweden to made it to the special forces was from my hometown in the north, the iron ore town (proud).

Proud of a woman in the army?

Just swedish things i guess

back when Germany wasn't Germanic but Celtic. The darker features are just phenotypical variations. I think about 10% of the previous swarthy population survived and bred into Insular Celtic genes. But they were European and not "African" as the propaganda says.

Is that really something to be proud of?

Okay that's settled - Sweden can't join

That's patently wrong. Athens had a criteria of who was eligible to vote, but that doesn't make it undemocratic, and this criteria became relaxed over time. Almost all forms of democracy have requirements whether they be age, citizenship or criminal record.

Denmark, we're taking the Faroes and there's not a goddamn thing you can do about it.
When we've feasted on their whales and women, we're coming for you.

Attached: sailingscheduleroute.png (338x364, 281K)

Sut min pik

Ofc we're not. *wink wink* *taps side of nose*

cuck

Is Scotland invited? That's where all my ancestors are from

Are you lost?

She would probably make minced meat out of you, its not like anyone can make it into the Swedish special forces.

There was an article about her in a Swedish newspaper, she has been allover the world fighting in hotspots, retired now at 40 years of age.

VI SKAL UD AF NATO OG HAVE EN NORDISK HÆR

Hvorfor er det så svært at forstå?

americuck

I agree 120%. it would not satisfy the joos tho.

For scientific purposes could you fine gentleman post your height please

Attached: 1536364034811.gif (903x507, 633K)

Wot? Why do they stab dolphins?