/ggg/ -plant more trees

garden games general is where we turn the world into a dense forest and plant invases destructive species of plants in nonwhite neighborhoods so that we can hamper productivity of nonwhites
youtube.com/watch?v=z1Rsefjd-h0

Attached: a8bedafe91cef7b436a9a6fef97b159bfc6741de7b4baf875910f36febd314bd.jpg (600x468, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3RqsUD6fyGk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

really no one is catching onto this idea? shows how many trumptard christcuck civnat normalfags there are

I live in the southwest. Everything is already spiny and poisonous. Ffs, we have plants that drop fucking caltrops. This plan only works for soft ladyboy Europeans.

Attached: 538890d1272255494-goat-head-thorns-dealing-natures-tire-spikes-goat_head_thorns.jpg (500x500, 68K)

informing people on where pollution actually comes from will have a better impact on the planet than planting a tree (better do both)

Attached: gee where does pollution comes from.png (537x520, 217K)

since we are talking about gardening, what sort of fertilizer is best for avocado trees?
Got a young one and it doesn't like artificial fertilisers
Will worm poo work?
I got a worm farm

watch out we got a badass over her. oh this is good since you live in the southwest you might aswell do this
old news

>plant invases destructive species of plants in nonwhite neighborhoods so that we can hamper productivity of nonwhites
I will fucken murder you if you do this.

Never plant invasive species of plants anywhere they don't belong---it always spreads.

shit and literally just shit. dont overcomplicate it.
and yes it will work
I personally only grow tall shade providing trees as to make the habitat a good place for my fellow evropeans

bump because i like the idea and the OC

>I will fucken murder you if you do this.
I'd like to see you try.
why are chinks so hyperemotional? is your amygdala like the size of an apple or something.

Thank you very much monsieur
Ive heard that not much of your land is forest. I suggest planting trees to reclaim the land for the forest instead of (((agriculture)))

problem with avocados is they don't like any salt concentration
leaves go brown and dry if you water them with tap water, I have to use rain water
I heard shit might kill them same way

Well, we can grow juniper. The mountains are the only place around me that can support any real forests and they're already forested. Juniper doesn't grow fast enough to have the impact OP wants.

why grow avocados thats a spic plant. instead grow spruce or redwood the REAL white mans tree

>oh no! white people are realizing pollution comes from non-white countries!
>white people are realizing that environmentalism means white countries should stop non-white countries from harming the planet
>how can we fix this???
>I know!
>let's make a thread pretending that white people are eco-terrorists
Make sure to write an article condemning alt-right eco-terrorism with a screenshot of your own thread.

Right wing planting squads when?

its not environmentalism its the fact that the forest is the natural environment of europeans
literally now

Moon plants and various types of bamboo are extremely invasive. Quite hilarious when homeowners dont listen to lawn care professionals and plant these retarded plants. While they can be beneficial they are hard to control once they get out of control.

Make clay seed balls

Plant potatoes in spic and nigger neighborhoods and parks to destroy the soil.

Caring about the environment is environmentalism. Planting invasive species is the opposite of environmentalism it's eco-terrorism and this thread is a poorly disguised false flag for e-drama. When you screenshot this thread make sure to include this part: I don't hate black people and I want them to plant more.

Attached: there is always hope.jpg (1200x920, 585K)

Potatoes don't destroy soil though.

The fuck they don't. Endless rounds of potatoes would be a plant holocaust.

eco terrorism is good when its used against non whites plus no one cares about Jow Forums its just about of asperger basement dwellers

>I don't hate black people and I want them to plant more

They could probably thrive on certain cash crops, like cotton

I see your last thread got deleted.
NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOUR GAY TREES!!! Kil yo sef, plant boi

Attached: AEA0A958-D28C-4F0D-8009-2D6B51B26A2F.jpg (400x500, 24K)

Anything endless will kill soil.

Fuck of faggot. We throw salt in their areas and poison their trees. Not planting shit.

Once i made a gigantic swastica in the middle of the grass with salt. Its Still there 7 years later.

der ewige svenska...

>
unless you mean nitrogen fixing plants nitrogen fixing plants are needed for soil. hence why corn bean crop cycles have been used for centuries in the americas

we need a new /ggg/ thread daily but i cant post them myself