imgur.com/a/Yblm0Ff
>Iraq Feb 4
imgur.com/a/ghN6ZoH
>Idlib Jan 29
imgur.com/a/XvVTzfa
>Manbij Jan 26
imgur.com/a/g4drIgI

Devs Feb 7
>DeZ:IS leadership in Euphrates valley refuses to surrender last two vilalges it holds. IS tries to flee in Homs desert pocket
>W DeZ:SAA ambushes IS recon group in Badiya Al-Sham region, killing 6
>DeZ:SAA ambushes ISIS terrorists attempting to cross Euphrates
>SDF foil IS suicide attack on displaced civilians in Euphrates valley
>SAA unleashes large-scale retaliatory attack in northern Hama for the missiles that hit the government stronghold of Mhardeh
>Pompeo claims Hezbollah “active in Venezuela” to justify possible US intervention
>Iraqi forces launch 50 rockets at IS positions around the town of al-Baghuz al-Fawqani
>Report:1500 foreign terrorists entered Sy from Turkey recently
>Report:Iranian forces are moving their supply center out from Damascus int/ airport to the T4 aibase in E Homs CS
>SDF closes al-Salihiyah crossing in DeZ gov in order to prevent civilians and former SAA soldiers to reconcile/leave to gov held areas
>Saudi-led coalition strikes Houthis training camp in central Yemen
>Houthi fighters stormed 15 positions of the Saudi military in Jizan prov. later retreated to Yemen to avoid SaudiAF who bombs position that fall to houthis

Previous

Attached: 1537231097015.jpg (710x850, 161K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SMnJfrPK7_M
archive.is/XDYaj
ctc.usma.edu/allied-lethal-islamic-state-khorasans-network-organizational-capacity-afghanistan-pakistan/
nytimes.com/2019/02/06/business/russia-economy.html
usnews.com/news/world/articles/2019-02-08/15-al-shabab-extremists-killed-in-us-airstrikes-in-somalia
ctc.usma.edu/iranian-resources-shia-militant-cohesion-insights-khazali-papers/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

/ug/ SOON!

>der /ug/ obsessed Scottish roomper

Attached: 50.png (469x84, 10K)

Yeah
yeah
yeah...

Attached: 1547218467924.jpg (1200x800, 303K)

very rude

Attached: 1545302523390.png (300x323, 94K)

reposting since new thread.
what was hafez al-assad's goal during the leb civil war? i find it strange how alawites and maronites, two ethnoreligious minorities of the levant surrounded by arab muslims, never got along.

Attached: baalbek_roman_structures_1200.jpg (1200x800, 147K)

Why are we still here

Attached: DxiBFUkWoAQEJDd.jpg (640x627, 23K)

cheers ROUM bro

syria is over. we're waiting for these anticipated titles
> Al-Qaeda: Where are they now?
> Lebanon Chapter 2: even more autism

Attached: 1521753566961.png (1018x919, 174K)

scots are based AND redpilled. but nothing compares to the Welsh. their speech patterns are amazing, they are. that's why I'm posting on pol about it, I am.

test

give steam ID

Attached: gib.jpg (1000x983, 98K)

something about these threads being so quiet feels comfy desu

Attached: 1538787637827.jpg (4001x2692, 2.54M)

venezuelan thot wants an amerimutt invation because that way there would be more "gringuitos" kids also she wants serum included in the "humanitarian aid" to help her deal with hangover

youtube.com/watch?v=SMnJfrPK7_M

Attached: american liberator1.jpg (183x208, 7K)

Sent :^)

wait, is there a sg discord?

You got sauce on that pic?
I love propaganda art

Found it!
Damn, Norks never dissapoint

Attached: tumblr_ncb78tuPPg1sina5go6_1280[1].jpg (1000x1275, 421K)

:O
Can I be in one too

Attached: 1525913078113.gif (500x624, 565K)

>d*scord
Yup, it's dead

Attached: 1547035944809.gif (304x331, 459K)

Attached: p_209.jpg (409x409, 42K)

Don't be disheartened at slow threads, brothers.
All the other threads except the occasional /sig/ thread are gay and kill iq points.
Most of old/pol/ has made it in life. I think they all found jobs or something to do, or they couldn't stand the influx of boomers and shills and it forced them to build real social lives. But it must be tough living blackpilled and struggling to contain power levels.
It's what happened to me. /sg/ is the only thread I go on.. And most of the time, I'm lurking... I prefer it honestly. There are others like me I'm sure.

But even if not, it's a weekend and even the regulars or semi regular b8 posters are out taking care of commitments so they can't post. Like that guy who went to the birthday party in the previous thread..

Anyways, what I'm trying to say is. After Syrian war finishes and rebuilding starts, the remaining posters will leave too.
This might be our last year together.

We should use this time to talk about our lives, ambitions and how to achieve them, and offer advice and help each other if we can.

I'll start: I ruined my uni life with clubbing, bad company, girls and had to do my final year twice. My friends graduated before me and some got married. I'm behind them in terms of milestones.. I want to catch up. I've wasted a lot of time but the just 3 years I've worked hard and come back on the right path. I feel like a master's degree will speed things up. I wonder which universities in Europe will enroll me despite my poor gpa.
Other then this, Alhumdulillah, I have no worries. The hardest part is resisting my old degenerate sinful life.

Tldr: we're all gonna make it bros.

Last* 3 years

Attached: 1535642026685.png (640x480, 345K)

self improvement general is the worst kind of cancer
if your unironically go there kys

>kh*mmie subhuman talking about IQ Killing thread
>not even quoting r/sgay

kh*mmies are known to be very low IQ "people"

Don't despair, you've been born just in time to experience the fall of Mutt hegemony!

It helped me find discipline. But sometimes generic advice like "do meditation and bee yourself" is dumb yeah.
If you aren't better today than your yesterday's self, you're wasting your life.

Reasons to live:

well ive been there once and wanted to pull all the hair out of my head how i hated those people
>My friends graduated before me and some got married. I'm behind them in terms of milestones
havent done any milestones and dont intend to
its artificial social signifiers, chasing empty things
especially today knowing that relationships are just seeking physical pleasure, marriage means nothing today, jobs are 9-5 drudgery with no real value to offer
i dont intend to get stuck slaving away in some office for shekels just so i could engage in pseudomasturbatory practices with an emancipated whore
>If you aren't better today than your yesterday's self, you're wasting your life.
for what exactly should i be improving?
who am i proving myself to?

>who am i proving myself to?
Yourself?
I mean why learn all of these thing if you aren't going to utilize them

In the Arab world, although some girls are becoming westernized.. marriage is definitely something to look forward to.
You should have standards though.
As for work, it's a source of income.
Do a job, get good at it, look into other departments and other people's responsibilities while you're there, try to learn how to do them, better yourself, start your business from the skills you acquired at another man's buck. (The first few years are a sacrifice where you get paid shillings despite earning quids for the company owner). But after you gain knowledge, you'll start your business and not make rookie mistakes.. because you know how a workplace works. And so, increased chance of success.
There's zero drawbacks to gaining knowledge.
Have lots of children and give them good lives. The world is not small, go somewhere where you find virtuous women and enough to eat 3 times a day

Improve for yourself. One day you'll be so old, you'll shit every time you sneeze.. no one will be there to help you if you don't have savings and your children to care for you.

You'll die miserable. Dying is unavoidable. Instead, try to die happy.

Inb4 you try to find loopholes around my responses because you're farming yous and don't care to fix yourself.

>posting gay /sig/ shit here

Attached: 1518348066070.jpg (600x800, 79K)

Welp, I'm out
Gewdnight!

Attached: TovAssad.jpg (678x1024, 118K)

Attached: 1519455682878.jpg (853x552, 73K)

>You should have standards though.
i do have standards tho, but what other people think or achieve is totally irelevant for them
>Do a job, get good at it, look into other departments and other people's responsibilities while you're there, try to learn how to do them, better yourself, start your business from the skills you acquired at another man's buck
lol no ty, id rather not be a corporate slave
>There's zero drawbacks to gaining knowledge.
one drawback, my dignity
>Have lots of children and give them good lives
and with whom do you suggest that i do that?
>One day you'll be so old, you'll shit every time you sneeze..
and it will be the same as it is today, half of my village are my relatives
>if you don't have savings and your children to care for you
except we dont live in the middle ages so you need to have kids or you will starve
>You'll die miserable
just like i lived
>Inb4 you try to find loopholes around my responses
im not going to try to find loopholes, ill completely disregard everything you said and do the opposite

gib steam id

Attached: Gib Skupps bitch.jpg (505x490, 32K)

Join the Hidden Jow Forums Discord, it has over 6 (gorillion) members

Good night.

Attached: comfy night.jpg (1120x1493, 294K)

tried, got blocked by /ug/ obsessed Scottish boomer when I tried to befriend him.
feelsbad

Attached: sadness_is_closer.jpg (558x419, 35K)

You're only saying this because you've lost all hope.
I'm sorry about whatever made you like this. Hopefully it gets better.

i already said i sent it :)

he a hoe

Attached: Scot Nose.jpg (501x585, 46K)

fuck college, fuck corporations, fuck achievements, fuck social acceptance, fuck all demands this rotten world makes of me
ill live and work on my farm just like all the generations before me until they bury me on the village cemetery
there are no virtuous women, there is no point in getting a career, its a sham

>especially today knowing that relationships are just seeking physical pleasure, marriage means nothing today, jobs are 9-5 drudgery with no real value to offer
Perhaps you're just not really good at this whole life thing

Extremely based

i havent lost all hope
i just hate this world
i hate everything about it, i will never participate in it and i want to see it burn, as it burns i will laugh genuinely out of pleasure

well the Maronites wanted Lebanon as a seperate state that they could control, whereas the Alawaites, which controlled the Syrian state by this time, still regarded Lebanon as apart of Syria, so thier was a clash in interests. Generally, Lebanese Sunni's were the greatest supporters of unification with Syria, Druze and Shi'a would occiliate between the two poles. Then again being Lebanon its not so clear cut and inter sectarian violence also occured as well.

im not good at it and in fact i will avoid this life thing intentionally

>Russia's Foreign Ministry announced on February 8 it had decided not to send Russian citizens to Ukraine as part of the observation mission.

The election observation mission (EOM) of the OSCE Office for Democratic Institutions and Human Rights (ODIHR) confirms there will be no Russian observers at elections in Ukraine. "The Ukrainian authorities have made it clear that Russian citizens will not be accredited, and there is no way to observe without such accreditation. As such, the Russians have decided not to send them," ODIHR representative Thomas Rymer told UNIAN in an exclusive comment.

"As they will not be in Ukraine, there is no way they could join the (EOM) team there," he said. Director of the OSCE Office for Democratic Institutions and Human Rights (ODIHR) Ingibjörg Sólrún Gísladóttir earlier expressed her regret over the decision by the Ukrainian authorities to block Russian citizens from taking part in the ODIHR election observation mission for the March 31 presidential election in Ukraine.

In a letter to Ukraine's Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the ODIHR Director also expressed her deep disappointment at the passing today by the parliament of a law that would formalize such a restriction. "The decision to deny the possibility of accreditation to citizens of one participating State is without precedent and contravenes commitments made by all participating States to invite observers from any other OSCE participating States that may wish to observe election proceedings to the extent permitted by law," she wrote.

She underlined that observers sent to take part in ODIHR election observations missions do not represent their respective countries, but rather the entire OSCE. They are obliged to follow ODIHR's election observation methodology and are bound by the Office's strict code of conduct for election observers, including remaining strictly impartial and not intervening in the election process in any way.

archive.is/XDYaj

Attached: Ukraine awoo 8.png (960x756, 261K)

Tell me about your farm. We have one too but I never took an interest in my ancestral property. What do you do on your farm? What's your source of income? Have you figured out ways to boost it? I want to use tech to maximize my farm's productivity one day. Do you raise fresh produce or livestock?

Interesting read on IS-Khurasan if anyone is interested

>ctc.usma.edu/allied-lethal-islamic-state-khorasans-network-organizational-capacity-afghanistan-pakistan/

>What's your source of income?
everyone in family works somewhere so its more like million different income sources
>What do you do on your farm?
its dairy farming which is traditionally done here
>I want to use tech to maximize my farm's productivity one day
i want to do organic and cut off technology as much as i can once i inherit it

I wasn't asking about your family.
What do you do that you get paid for?
Do you not think that tech and modern science.. like monitoring animal diets, their health, their vitamin and mineral levels will improve milk output?

>What do you do that you get paid for?
currently a part time job until i get my drivers license

>like monitoring animal diets, their health
thats not really something invented with modern technology lol

Can someone post the real vs fake map where it shows how much Taliban control in Afghan

Attached: 1525105676066.jpg (1644x1160, 242K)

I think its one is the U.S official map, and another is by someone else who gives the Taliban substantially more controlled territory

nvm found it

Attached: talibanafghan.png (1332x526, 135K)

>Hazarajat in the centre

fun times ahead when the U.S pulls out

nytimes.com/2019/02/06/business/russia-economy.html
Russia looking to spend 100 billion dollars on infrastructure soon with their vast currency reserves

cant wait
mongols overstayed their welcome
time to rejoin genghis

kek

Met a Hazara once, dude was blonde and looked German though it was really weird

> /ug/ SOON!

Attached: Screenshot_31 (4).jpg (1180x619, 106K)

if i don't get myself my own personal harem i will probably kill myself desu.

Attached: 1549605432994.png (1128x1002, 105K)

Why exactly is the Pope in UAE? I think it may have something to do with the recent bad press they've suffered.

Attached: Pope Francis Breaking.jpg (1920x1724, 862K)

get cracking then

i'll have to do it by force.

Attached: SMUG.png (1524x1520, 1.99M)

she's going to be very disappointed when instead of a gringo she gets raped by tyrone

>After Syrian war finishes and rebuilding starts, the remaining posters will leave too.
I kind of assumed the general would just morph into a war general for the next big war, the same way /ug/ morphed into /sg/

>one drawback, my dignity
Why?

Also have you considered the option that you might be delusional in the moment?

there's plenty of conflicts to go around, most people probably just don't care about em or they're not as dynamic as Syria was

it'll turn to geopolitics general inhabited by old time regulars etc.

i suggested this months ago and everyone bullied me for it

kek

let it happen on it own, the transition must be organic, not forced by the clicks and the fast typing of some SCOTTISH BOOMER.

/ug/ NEVER
FUCK /UG/

its pretty much that now lol

>usnews.com/news/world/articles/2019-02-08/15-al-shabab-extremists-killed-in-us-airstrikes-in-somalia

15 Al-Shabab Extremists Killed in US Airstrikes in Somalia

painful growing pains

Attached: Russian PMC training syrians.jpg (1280x825, 426K)

>ctc.usma.edu/iranian-resources-shia-militant-cohesion-insights-khazali-papers/

Another interesting read, this one on Iran and Shi'a militia in Iraq

Attached: Russian PMC training syrians 8.jpg (1280x870, 595K)

Attached: Russian PMC training syrians 17.jpg (1280x892, 499K)

Attached: Russian PMC training syrians 27.jpg (1280x871, 303K)

>bout al-Khazali’s rivalry with prominent Shi`a cleric Moqtada al-Sadr, suggesting that Iranian resources do not necessarily produce militant group cohesion. These intra-sectarian rifts are likely to persist and will complicate Iran’s ability to project its influence in the future.

>A closer look at al-Khazali’s interrogation reports from his time in custody suggests that Tehran’s influence may not always produce unity.

this no joke the same with the Lahkmids (an old set of iraqi tribes prior to islam that were the puppets of the sassaniian empire). When the chad mujahideen madhab of khalid ibn waleed came, the lakhmids betrayed the majoos and sided with the muslim liberators.

fucking hell history keeps repeating itself its too funny. iraqis can't allow themselves to be controlled by majoos for too long, its just not in their blood.

moqtada is unironically based and redpilled, if this isn't all an act then he seems to be looking like quite a nationalist.

>/ug/ NEVER
>FUCK /UG/

Attached: 1547368344720.jpg (768x1024, 65K)

>old time regulars
Not enough of them left

>everyone hates the majoos

Attached: 1541298366430.png (1181x1200, 446K)

here is another one

Attached: murrica liberators.jpg (700x516, 306K)

American liberator?

Attached: 1480297819039.gif (175x175, 148K)

you know it.

well then.

>tfw

Attached: iran.jpg (500x369, 23K)

In reality, America doesn't like get their hands dirty when they need to have people tortured. If the North Koreans were honest with their propaganda painting, it would be South Koreans doing the torturing with Americans in the background. But that would damage their ethno-nationalist wet-dreams they like to peddle.

>page 8

Attached: 1530418349429.jpg (1920x1036, 516K)

No one cares about the other conflicts. No one will have the support that Assad had, most other leaders are genuinely disliked, Maduro included.
No one will care except it'll be a platform to clear media lies and post the truth. Still, there won't be enough posters or lurkers. Magatards will fuck it all up for those that try to remain.
True.

>America doesn't like get their hands dirty when they need to have people tortured
Abu Ghraib begs to differ.

if this general has any need it will keep itself alive without any added interference. if it dies it dies.

if you guys don't want amazing geopolitical and historical discussions with me thats cool i can't force you. this thread and all who associated itself with it will die out like an old animal in the wild.

in other words, just ride the wave man

its here today, right now, it will most likely be here tomorrow

>>Report:Iranian forces are moving their supply center out from Damascus int/ airport to the T4 aibase in E Homs CS
Cucks.

I think the Iraqi's have done plenty of manipulating of outside forces as well for thier own advantage. Probably why unity is so lacking, when no group can establish firm control over the others. But yeah, Sadr is probably the best placed to play the role of Iraqi national leaders, although I dunno what a lot of Sunni think of him

shes a qt do they like arabs