If I take off that beanie will you die?

>If I take off that beanie will you die?

Attached: bane.jpg (2000x1000, 211K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SrNRF5X1p9U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I could be wrong, but it would be extremely painful

It would be very painful.

feel bad for tim pool, nobody told him it was ok not be a people pleasing faggot that says "Folks" and "things of that nature" all the time.
Women are righteous with their disgust for weak men

>You're a centrist guy

anyone else here for when tim got shot at in ferguson after he went there thinking the protests were peaceful?

Show us what a real man looks like

Some people appear nice to the outside world but they are only doing it out of fear. Tim Pool is such a man. Its all fake, never trust someone that is pathologically adverse to looking like an asshole, not being one mind you.

>I could be wrong, but it would be extremely painful
>"I could be wrong"

FPBP

Anyone else think Tim drinks s^ylent?

You think the center is your ally. You've merely adopted it.

For jew

He strictly consumes nigger semen

Pretty sure Tim was full of shit when he claimed he was targeted for hate growing up because he's mixed race. No one would even know or care that he's mixed

Tim pool once tried to rape my hamster, it was during occupy. he kept on singing "Erica" and "Deutchland Deutcland über alles" well knowing that my grand father was killed by the actual germans along with his lemming, mr sniffs". Tim pool, is a monster

he also once tried to put an electrical outlet in the snout of my grandmouther's pig's nose. she lived throught the war, so she had pigs. then time came and was out of electricity and tried to put his electrical chord in mr stinky's nose. we ate mr stinky along time ago, he is superseeded by sir oinks alot, but my grand mother never recovered
curese you tim! curse you! how could you do this to my grandmother and mr stinks a lot

You Swedes have a lame sense of humor, that shit was gay as fuck

This is the flaw in mutt land. If you are 60% white in the United States you will be regarded as a white supremacist. The Jews truly want this ‘nation’ to become a mulato slave race.

...lol was that too much.. I wasn't even alive when they converted mr oinksalot acommodation to a a common wood storage tbqh, I wast just pulling your leg

also I know you read this count dankula, and ffs don't end up like one of these e beggers, have some scottish pride ffs.

one thing we cannot stand here it's beggars, please do not succomb to this, you are the nr 1 guy on the internet I can indentify with. just please stick up and don't become a common prostitute like the other ones. the road is short.... then george soros will stand there rubbing his hand and you eat of his hands

What is it with this idiot and his knit hat?

It would be extremely shiny.

Your English is dildos

nice try mr pigeon. I dunno back then, but maybe today he is ashamed he got a full moon going on up there. the guy lit got a moon in his 20ies, that is rather rare, but what you do then instead is to just shave off your hair and laugh about it

>If you are limp, you can ride
handless herd
>are you deaf, you can do in battle
>Blind is beter
than burned to be
>a dead man serves nothing
-Odin, Håvamaål 71

Nordic people are fucking weird

I had this teacher at school too, he had saved his hear on the other sides off his scull and he kept on making it into a ball on top of his head, that shit was so fucking hilarious, it's called "hente sveis" here. but wtf man who the fuck cares? talk about prima donna...

for the record I just shaved, EVERYTHING, yesterday, my face my head. my dog got goncerned afters, she looked at me as if I was gancer patient or something, I had to go out to her and comfort

>nono is not dangerous, he just shaved all over
those big tairy eyes I have no idea what went on the her head

Dirty secret

Attached: timpool1.jpg (3088x2320, 740K)

Its just so many non sequitur's its like he's mentally ill at least

Attached: timpool2.png (710x602, 380K)

He is basically Meg.

well.... to say scotts are not nordic would honestly be a lie....buy what I love about the scotts though. they are even more stubbotrn than us

like if you go to your dictionary and look up stubborn, what you will find is scottish. it will go
>but I want to help you
fuck your self
>but I want to helf
fuck you

I am sorry insert actually funny scottish responses there

> for you

Attached: image.jpg (500x500, 175K)

Holy crepe put the beanie back on

Attached: 5677DE41-8354-4860-ACD1-E46B0B364956.jpg (666x631, 50K)

tim poole has some nigger admixture.

that's exactly the face he had when he tried to rape my hamster.

but... why the shilling now though? what is it about, raped hamsters aside

No true Scottsman is a Nord!

He has no problem looking like an asshole. He has a problem looking like an asshole to people that have no power. He Is an asshole quite often to those he feels have more power and are abusing “the folks” with it. You’re just so used to being cucked by your the world that you can’t see when someone is standing up for you.
> faggot

Attached: image.jpg (717x721, 313K)

but why? what's the connection? you've just been following him like me?
when I watch him too I have to shut him down when he tries to be all diplomatic and it fail, I just wish he would stop that and be honet instead

he is a good guy and he has been with us since occupy I kid you not I was always in his streams, this was revolutionary back then. we had feet on the grounds and the mainstream media are still freaked out those dinosaurs

Attached: 1549666878264.png (640x480, 14K)

Attached: tim pool 3.png (842x435, 867K)

>"Anything and everything can be explained with power dynamics!"

Shut up commie fag before I glass you

so we are supposed to not like or watch tim pool, because he has a moon and for some reason this should be off our concern?

wow I wonder who is behind this post?

Attached: 83d.jpg (513x510, 29K)

Attached: dr nig.jpg (785x595, 185K)

I'm a soi man, ladies and gentlemen.

also tim I know you read this, please for the love of all the gods, stop this pandering each time to try to be neutral instead of being honest, I can't take it. I know you are not DUMB, you are very sharp and you are one of us. the latter you will never in your right mind even admit to, but please stop this pandering each time, be HONEST

Attached: presidential laughter.jpg (480x480, 19K)

It's really weird. I used to be fairly left-leaning and started watching Tim Pool a bit over a year ago. He showed me how deranged my party was and now I'm farther right than he is

meine Volkgenoßen, meine kameraten. We today clebrate the 9th of november, a high point in the history of our image board

youtube.com/watch?v=SrNRF5X1p9U

a reminder if you can't see this, you are a thrall

For you

Kinda feel sorry for the guy. He isn't aging well.

Attached: Tim Pool.jpg (694x960, 89K)

Lmao is this for real

us have been hijacked by (((them))) long time there is no us anymore for now

most of were grim, ex soldiers, with their country in their hart

then started our.. what will you do, when people don't even have the lust to live anymore?

THEN... our fight started... even his best friend has sober people said,
>What does this unlucky bird want?
>he has no money
>Nor a name
>no party
>he has no backing
>he wants to fight everything
>he wants to fight against the employers
>but he wants to fight against the proletarians as well
>He wants to fight against democracy and the autonomous states too
>he wants to fight against all the regional electoriates
>He wants to fight against the organized society we all have today
>the capital(ists) but also against the labor unions
There is absolutely nothing this man will not not fight, a madman

He wants to build a new state, and he has absoluitely nobody behind him, a madman
this gentlemen is the real hitler. and this is why they still fear him today he was a revolutionary for the the workers

Aren't you being a bit hyperbolic?

I listen to hitler when I am drinking, I find it really insperational. I mean ffs everyone from kennedy to saddam hussain did so too, just listen to him as he goes... how he manipulates people... he made science out of this, drumpf can lit not even get near there.

take any of hitler speeches, and notice how he always starts low and depressed, then gradually elevates it in the end he will have you going

HELL YEAH FUCK THE WHALES THEY STEAL OUR FISH AUSRATTEN!

* for the record hitler was as enviromentist and is lit the father of the movements you see today
* he was the one who also started to make national parks
*not everything is at it seems
*and every of his policies where ebin, frankly most were not

Being a “centrist” is newspeak for being a pussy and having no moral conviction. I have more respect for commies than centrist. At least commies take a side, Tim Pool just takes pictures.

Attached: 2719ACF7-6EA8-433E-B973-3E74FC254312.jpg (480x360, 11K)

he is still a nigger though if you get any ideas, he lit killed my great grandfather and we don't to till days do not know what happened..... my great grandmother's hair got gray over night, this is a condition, she had raven black hair like freyja her self before this, but after they took him her hair turned gray over night.

regardless, he was killed there on the railroad in tronderlag, they came and picked him up in the morning from the little town called in english, little stream(lillestrom)* and shortly after he was reported dead thre working on the railroads, they came and picked him up because, and this freaaks me out, because he was an engineer just like me......

I look like the fucker too like a spitting image I didn't even know, I have a big family and there is only one other engineer than... so they showed me his picture, I sweared, I .... I can't describe it, I got scared... he looks exactly like me...

anyways, where were we?

ph yeah nsb(the railroads) coloborated with the (actual) nazis in the war so they burned all paperwork, so we do not know what happened to my great grandfather, Hartvig Myhre

>little stream(lillestrom)
and if you are english or from here, you don't have to be scared. nobody is going to get beaten up on this anonymous portugese flyfishing forum so just don't

speak your mind that is what we are here for, don't go
>lillestrom
>rælingen
oh NONNONONONONONONONO
>that is racist
OH NONONONONONO

Hery you guys are allright, you just like us!
So you want to come drinking here then, we will go to lillestrom then we go to the party!

YES!
>Are you sure?

then later
>OMG YOU ARE COMPLETLEY INSANE!
>WHY DID YOU FIGHT THAT GUY!?!
>ARE YOU ALL ON STEROIDDS!?!
>WHY ARE EVERYWHENE HERE BIG AS TOWERS
>GET AWAY FROM ME
but
>REEEEEEE HAAALP!!!!!

we went to klimt later though but the guys was traumatized after, I came to him in oslo instead then he refused to set his foot here. the thing is oslo east identify them selves with us, but.... is very very very different

I'm and outsider from another tribe and county but we align us selves with them for the most part but there is this epic border there between oslo faggots and people on the east of them in areas around the little town called lillestrom.... they really love to fight there

Calm down and go to sleep.
If you are well rested and just autistic, please go to your containment board

that one stream where someone took his beanie and he flipped the fuck out

Was getting bumps part of your plan?

Attached: 1548474830732.jpg (2880x1657, 1.04M)

he gets drunk and rambles like this every weekend. it's kind of sad really.

I'll never understand why people who are balding like this don't just shave all their hair.

Doesn't he wear that even in hot weather? A literal hothead.

He would have got shit done

Attached: JebNOOO.webm (1280x720, 631K)

Oh man put it back! Put it back!!!! Hahaha

... and also for the love of God stop saying "Look" in the middle of every other sentence!!! This is super annoying and drives me NUUUUUUUUTS!!!!!!!!

holy shit.
i got bitten just like that by a nigger once.
similar situation to here happened.
Is it common for niggers to bite you on the arm like that?

I thought I must have just come across an especially savage one.
Just asking because we don't have that many niggers here yet so I'm looking to learn how to "integrate" them.

Yeah didn't he grow up in Chicago? I doubt anyone gave a shit that he is 25% asian or whatever.

I just masturbated to this while sad

Before cared who I was before I put on the beanie

Attached: -karl-pilkington-1520145097.jpg (480x434, 38K)

Most hats look repulsive on round-headed people, the only exception being the beanie, which looks repulsive on everybody. I'm doing everything I can to keep my hair so I don't meet the same fate.