Military "exercise" at port of Long Beach

Alright shills... if this is an exercise, why the hell are all the helos flying blacked out in to non prepped parking lots and occupied buildings? Yes, I am aware that the military and even certain law enforcement use buildings all over the country for training, but they are ABANDONED.

Mods, make sure to delete this. We can never have enough "what do we do about white women fucking niggers" threads.

Attached: NoLights.jpg (1254x529, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube/Unk3ERiGLkg
youtu.be/Unk3ERiGLkg
youtube.com/watch?v=q9Tmrg813BY
youtube.com/watch?v=02OrP2SN0Tw
youtube.com/watch?v=u2Mu3tMgiqs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Girardi
youtube.com/watch?v=xMIAZf65Biw
youtube.com/watch?v=MckYFQ0l6x8
youtube.com/watch?v=Ujp3ykRdDf4
youtube.com/watch?v=cVk3szmFMHQ
youtube.com/watch?v=1FyeS7UEq1w
youtube.com/watch?v=BfyoCMhKOn0
xlymp.us/article.php?a=5392
reuters.com/article/us-pg-e-director-idUSKCN1P919X
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump for spook shit.
youtube/Unk3ERiGLkg

bump

Have you been to Long Beach? Where are these abandoned buildings you speak of that are capable of accommodating a helo landing?

Just a prank, bro.

Not to sound cliche, but... IT IS FUCKING HAPPENING YOU MORONS!!!!!

No I'm saying they are landing in parking lots with rando cars in them and hitting buildings that obviously aren't abandoned.

Obviously targets are being hit. Targets that are beyond the abilities of traditional Fed tactical units. Obvious is obvious

I have failed the digits
youtu.be/Unk3ERiGLkg

youtube.com/watch?v=q9Tmrg813BY

youtube.com/watch?v=02OrP2SN0Tw

What do you mean "hitting?" Sorry I haven't had time to review the video yet, except the one linked above.

Even though Long Beach is an important port, I am still leaning towards this really does look like a drill based on the video above. Helo was empty (you can see through the side really quick), and the explosions looked and sounded like pyrotechnics. My guess is they were just practicing AAS. If that shit had been real the helo would have had a door gunner.

keep in mind it is possible all but 1 of the maneuvers was a drill.
and that 1 was the real mission, the one in DTLA near Giardi's sketchy building

Wells Fargo yesterday, or was it Wednesday? At any rate this same shit happened and the random building just so happened to be a large wells fargo building.

He means they're performing "operations" inside these buildings. Hitting sounds more exciting

the wellsfargo one?

the Explosions are door breaches being used. Someone had a video from a news channel in another thread showing its use.

Tell me how it’s a “training exercise “ when they’re using live breaches on real doors and real buildings.

Ask anyone military you know, they’ll tell you this is NOT NORMAL.

Yes. Look more closely at a map. They're exiting entering this creepy concrete building, it seems.

It is tied to Deep State lawyer who used to work with Erin Brockovich. He's the big guy who used all 7 big hollywood studios over the years, also lockheed martin, DOLE banana... he's some kind of deep state negotiator masquerading as a "freedom fighter"
His wife is/was on the reality tv show I think about beverly hills
he's powerful and tied with all the democrats in Cali and USA too prob

Attached: 1549675651961.png (1474x904, 2.17M)

He donated multiple times to Hillary Clinton’s victory fundraiser

CAN SOMEONE GIVE ME A QUICK FUCKING COMPDOWN ?!!

I already did.
Its human trafficking related
NXVM and not sure what else
Probably connects to Gavin Newsom Trump wants to torpedo his chances running in 2020.

you know what street that is?

I am pretty sure it is Wilshire Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90017 in the DTLA area
Its next to the lawyer's offices, it looks like an older building he owns

>202587306
Link?

Checked, but where is the footage of the Long Beach helicopters?

>US Army is doing “training exercises” in the middle of fucking Los Angeles
>phone footage shows soldiers leaving a building and getting into a Blackhawk that landed in the narrow road
>building belongs to lawyer from NXVIM Sex slave cult thing
>Wells Fargo computer network has been dead in the water for a couple days due to a “fire suppression system failure” knocking off their servers, while all of their backups failed.
>Wells Fargo is across the street from NVXIIM Lawyers building
>various other buildings raided in similar fashion with some news coverage showing live breaching explosives used.

Am I missing something here?

In this you see they def came in with guys (This is the video from the port). If you watch the other DTLA ones that helo in the above video is empty because they are holding waiting to pick the guys up.

youtube.com/watch?v=u2Mu3tMgiqs

I'm trying to find the one where it actually sounds like they blow the doors off on their way OUT to the helicopters.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Girardi

Also what the fuck is with that flash at around 0:24

see

The Poppy stuff is esoteric, I wouldn't expect most people to get it. Borderline unrelated.

Looks like shock tube + detcord breach?

flash looks like a reflection from that concrete building, maybe they breached it from the side not the front.

Haaaaaa

Attached: image.jpg (2048x1536, 503K)

Attached: image.jpg (1240x581, 244K)

>Not to sound cliche, but... IT IS FUCKING HAPPENING YOU MORONS!!!!!
Not to sound cliche, but... A FUCKING HELICOPTER FLEW OVER MY HOUSE YOU MORONS!!!!!

HORY SHET A BLACKCOCK JUST FLEW OUT OF MY WIFES MOUTH ITS HABBEBIN

Attached: F7C0BA93-CB2E-459A-BD74-C84034FDC5B3.jpg (4032x3024, 2.86M)

>>Not to sound cliche, but...
>Not to sound cliche, but...
Not to sound cliche, but... A moron just flew over my house, it's fucking helicopter

Address for this building?

This was for a movie they did it a few years ago in miami too.

1100 block I think

>miami
hi CIA

Bull.... shit. Zero chance they get a thumbs up to fly lights out at multiple locations for one shot at getting footage for a movie. Are you out of your fucking mind?

Holy shit. Good job user

Attached: WTF.jpg (1870x789, 493K)

Why would everyone including the news be calling it military training exercises if it was for a movie?

That doesn't seem like an important Wells Fargo building, btw
But that concrete building owned by the lawyer?
Looks almost exactly like the Pegasus museum connected to comet ping pong

Not an excersize obviously

Seriously. It has a cargo receiving door and looks sketchy as hell.

can we see timestamp pics of the body before he's buried at sea?

Read up on the guy, or watch these
youtube.com/watch?v=xMIAZf65Biw
youtube.com/watch?v=MckYFQ0l6x8
youtube.com/watch?v=Ujp3ykRdDf4
youtube.com/watch?v=cVk3szmFMHQ

he looks more likable from the 5 minutes of video I've watched so far...
that said he is getting interviewed about his life and career, of course he is going to try and seem nice.

Oh I was just putting the Wells in for reference. When I first saw the video I thought they were coming out of the bank but now that I watched it with new reference they're def coming out of that concrete one. Google maps has a full walk around, there are no windows at all along the entire left side (from this reference point). Excuse autism and dogshit paint skills.

Attached: Windows.jpg (1914x676, 411K)

Are you fucking dense

Watching now

his wife, lol
totally seems NXVM related
youtube.com/watch?v=1FyeS7UEq1w

SOCOM/160th SOAR hitting elite pedo archives at high speed so they can't destroy blackmail evidence - can't get corrupt LAPD to do it without tipping off the target.

Not a training exercise - note the refueling probes on the helicopters - that's for transfer of the film/photos/hard drives over along distance refueling in midair via hercules and also shows that they don't trust the Air Force with the handling of the documents, hence why they didn't just fly to a USAF base in California and put it on a Cargo plane.

No way in hell would they be landing inbetween high-rises with streetlights and all sorts of shit in the way with the risk of vortex ring state being extremely high. No one would sign off on such a training exercises, if a chopper crashed into the wells fargo bank, killed valuable elite pilots and specops commandos and burned a safety deposit box room imagine how much shit the desk jockey would be in.

Attached: 8642864296939.jpg (1276x3412, 1.75M)

OK...there is a lot in here...

>1138
11 11

I just found my new favorite youtube channel
judging by the Jazz-Rock music intro
its the same copyright-free music TRS uses for Mike and the Mad Wop lol
youtube.com/watch?v=BfyoCMhKOn0

Does anyone have an exact time on when this all was going on? Sounds like late night monday?

Yes, Monday night, Feb 4th. Maybe past midnight into Feb 5th, not sure what time.

So they're going in to save the blackmail evidence ?

Can confirm from a source familiar with house flyovers that a happening flew over my house.

There are a bunch of abandoned buildings by the dogs and weirdly one random Chinese restaurant that was dead empty when I was there. My friend and I were looking for a restroom and got lost there at the docks. But it was really shady and abandoned except for these 3 guys who started following us. Then we ran and they chased us. Luckily we ran into a big fat guy who was butchering fish. The other three guys ran off when they saw him and he walked us back to our car. True story.

*By the docks

Almost certainly if that's what this is. You do know this has happened before with Jeffrey Epstein?

The Miami Police raided his island and took a load of hidden camera footage he took of VIPs for blackmail including the serving British PM. Went to Fort Knox. Hidden camera blackmail part memoryholed by hey look over here SEX SEX SEX

wouldnt walking in and out undetected be the easier, less obvious way to go about this?

NEW POL IS UP
>NEW POL IS UP

ITS HAPPENING
>ITS HAPPENING

WHERE ARE YOU ANONS?

yea but our working theory is that Trump did it this way to show 1) he can and 2) make it public to scare Pelosi et al

Bumperooni

Attached: deja_q_hd_411.jpg (1438x1080, 424K)

Not protocol to break faa rules over populated area
Will get angry phone call from city officials and residents
So they typically try and stay far away ffrom populated areas

bump

U been jerking off all day and farting in ur room

>He's the big guy

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 33K)

Pilot here
No one would sign off
Can confirm
And specially in Cali

U typically see 10000000 supppot staff n 5 actors in small frame

haha I found a typo thanks to you... he SUED the big 7 hollywood studios.
Supposedly Walt Disney was parodying them when he made Snow White.
The 7 Dwarfs...?

It’s nothing guys
The video clearly shows support staff for the training raid
But they are practicing for some vip

LARP

could the long beach one be cover for the wilshire one?

Blackhawk Downtown

>Mods, make sure to delete this. We can never have enough "what do we do about white women fucking niggers" threads.

FUCK JANNIES

>corrupt LAPD
local police were on site

who is our?

:::shrug::: I'm having a hard time getting time frames. Sounds like DTLA was late night Mon 4 or very early/midnight Tues 5. Not sure about the port.

Closing off the roads. Didn't look like any of them were nearby, just a "turn around citizen" perimeter. Could have gotten a call 10 minutes prior that said "Go shut down these intersections"... not exactly enough time to unfuck things/for someone who is bought off to contact higher ups.

THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT THIS ON NEW POL
>THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT THIS ON NEW POL

BASED MODS
>BASED MODS

So these are the ppl and corps who are active at that address.

happy huntings but also is pointing in the direction this is literally nothing.

Attached: ppl on the property.png (676x205, 13K)

>>various other buildings raided in similar fashion with some news coverage showing live breaching explosives used.
Link of vid? People need to stop mentioning videos if they're not going to share.

I've been in threads all day and I'm getting tired. We is just, a generalization from the threads.
Uhm Pelosi seems like she turned on a dime regarding funding the wall, so... this may be related.

What kind of security do you think a VIP blackmail archive has? It's usually done with vaults and safety deposit boxes at least in our country. That's likely what the blast was, a charge to break into a vault.

0/10

Thanks for proving they're correct.

They are training for the Venezula invasion

Attached: 0dd836bea4aeb44758868c3b150307b2d2162e84_hq.jpg (658x462, 70K)

>They are training for the Venezula invasion
Nah. Too much of a coincidence regarding Wells Fargo and NXVIM cult being in the same neighborhood, even same space as the "training". They're killing child-traffickers and it feels good.

It's obvious that WF laundered money for them. No way a fire-suppression system halts business for that long or at all.

This is a real happening.
First, look up the Thomas Girardi, he's the lawyer behind the real "Eric Brockovich" case and other similar cases against big corpartions like Dole and Shell, he owns the two buildings where this happened. So not just some random joe-blow.

Next, I am myself a pilot and I can say with certainty that the maneuvers used here were extremely dangerous, and not something that would ever be allowed as a training exercise, not even with morons making decisions. No. Way.

Dig and you can see lots of other interesting information, some people implicating pizzagate.

However, this looks like a smokescreen to me.
Trust no-one!

Oh fuck! Did you guys see that Albert Finney died today?

He's the actor who played the lawyer in Eric Brockovich! Essentially, the fictionalized version of Thomas Girardi, the guy who owns the building(s) that were raided.

WTF

God has a sense of humor, He also likes to give his children a clue.

Girardi's deep. He won a $460 million settlement against PG&E in the Erin Brockovich case. PG&E is tied with Rothchilds. One of their board members, Roger Kimmel, is a vice chairman at Rothchilds Inc. Actually... looks like he resigned a few weeks ago! Spooky.

reuters.com/article/us-pg-e-director-idUSKCN1P919X

This

Can you confirm the taste? I know you can faggot