What does Jow Forums think of based teddy boy greg?

what does Jow Forums think of based teddy boy greg?

>racist american incel with autism
>decided to get face tattoos and become a barber
>moved to russia because he hates gay and feminine western culture
>now owns several barber shops, makes $50k per week and fucks 10/10 russian girls every day

youtube.com/watch?v=YFEpYmzLZ5I

Attached: 35683469.jpg (500x667, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5gnpCqsXE8g
youtube.com/watch?v=23bRhTHUfgU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I can’t take that hair seriously.

Attached: 1507428827466.jpg (750x1056, 94K)

We don't think about him at all

He followed his heart. I admire that.

What causes people to do this to themselves?

>racist american incel with autism

if I were him and åsgardsreia starts, I would hit the ground
åsgardsreia

also if he owes me money, as it it looks he does

GOD DAMNIOT I HATE PEOPLE WHO OWN ME MONEY
then something bad would have happened into, ofc not related to me, I am just a fisherman, I don't know these things

Attached: ca91e23e5b828570641747ecf689f8a0.jpg (400x500, 64K)

just think, that barber shop pole is forever in his peripheral vision. you normally don't notice you nose, but with those colors, his eyes are always attracted to it. Fucking moron.

Its the hair that throws you off?

okay I just saw this now, again best banters on this board is the israelis and these fucking kikes, I am sure it's all somehow (((connected)))

russians used to suck on the western internet, but somehow they got good at it, it was probably the jews I blame the jews. they have their internet you see

Israelis are mostly just Aussies on VPN. I'm one of them

*own internet, own sites, frankly unlike what most americans think, the russians are mostly at their own sites, only a hand full make it here or even as far away as the guardian ie.... it's in the core of why oun anglo saxons fail, and fail, you are not the center of the world.... most russians won't bother, they have believe it or not, their own issues to solve....

Attached: 1536800422699.gif (200x200, 752K)

>Hates degenerate western culture
>Has face tats

nah your perception of vision is a summary of visual input edited by your brain so it would be invisible after a while.

Fucking what? How far on autism spectrum are you?

Breivik, funposting from his cushy cell, no doubt.

tbqh that makes a lot of sense, because when they start their bants would scare most people off the internet all together

also nice one once again straya make hell, then blame the jews

You monster don't drag battlefield 5 into this

Attached: a45c502ce2cf5700ad8b5619a2833030e30ca20d_hq.jpg (445x407, 13K)

It looks fucking dumb with a nose tattoo

seriously though that was really offensive, their "emulation" of the rukan operation.

instead of naming the actual persons, who believe it or not, did against code so, because they all agreed they would never speak about the war ever again let us instead build, which most hold adhered to.

however here, what trigger us is not only that they try to wipe our heroes out of the history with their nonsense, it is.... because... THEY ARE FUCKING SWEDES!!! IN STOCKHOLM

imagine my shock...... so they try to hide behind "feminism" and what ever they do while they sit there in STOCKHOLM... I remind you these are the same "neutral" people who let germany pass through sweden to norway with all the military eq they needed.....

DICE OR NOT
THE NERVE ON YOU
THE NERVE
I WILL PUT YOU ALL IN MY NOT ZYk.

I WILL KILL YOU ALL

Attached: download (1).jpg (665x662, 184K)

I've never heard of him but just from your pic and video he's a skinny-fat numale wanna be tough guy faggot. I can't take a guy with that type of body who wants to be tough seriously. Look at his double-chin plus his flabby arms and stomach, it's revolting.

one of the rukan operatives died last year, only to be smeared by filthy filthy swedes sucking ottoman ass
I'm looking at you sven abdul the the turk cock sucker

never forget

never forgive.... we will never forgive you for this

you fucking ottoman fuck

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-02-09 09-24-00.png (872x579, 1.03M)

Oh did you say something

Attached: 1456346075840.png (1567x910, 1.76M)

lit my own grand father went into this code shit of theirs, they all agreed they would never speak of the warings ever.... because war sucks and we need to move forward....

all you see today is the ones who jumped off the wagon, such as max manus and so which arre hailed as leaders..... while ofc they were not.... they took it to their graves

my grand father didn't say shit, we had to go follow his footsteps, and we don't still fucking know

other than he got senile and ran away and was reliving the war, and went out to people in sideways and alleys trying to sell them radios.. we know he was arrested several times,and for what, but we still do not know what went on his head

this does not make sense, I show you what you did to our cathedral in hamar, my peoples capitol and you show me niggers in oslo?

wake up user, hamar or not, what are you doing?... wait a minute. Valdemar is that you?

Russians are gigantic faggots this soiboi is just pandering

>Rape capital of the world

KEK

Be nice to your father Valdemar, stop this nonse. ffs look at him, what you done?

youtube.com/watch?v=5gnpCqsXE8g

just look at him... your own fucking father... how could you!

>i hate america but every other word out of my mouth is "i want to bring american this and american that"

oh ok

allthough I call all humans faggots, I'm afraid you double exposed your self as "self hating jew" and one of them self hating russians too, basically it just means you just hate your self

ouch?

why do people even come to this shit hole you have to click click click by totally not cia totally not monitoring your posts

well I have news for you cia, get on discord and I will show you .... I ate tacos yesterday

where hitler failed with zyklon-b, I will show you taco farts, then I will rule the world just like ghengis khan

Fuck my Duck

Attached: Suck a Fart.png (353x349, 98K)

Basically the average burgerposter

what happened to terrance and phillip I watch their documentary not without my anus,a nd I was expecting a sequal. did scott stop it?

it's like someone is here?

Attached: lokioniceland.png (608x437, 284K)

pre tatts

Attached: 67687.jpg (600x450, 24K)

he is an idiot, but at least something is happeneing at least, unless we would just sit here, being scared that loki is going to somehow fuck up people, with the aim to get your fish

then you have to
click
click
click
and then click
click
click
click
and no it's totally not the cia who is trying to close down this site at all ofc not and they also don't have your ip, not at all... so click ...

THIS SITE IS BAIT GET OUT

Without doubt this man is mentally ill. No sane person would ever self mutilate and disfigure themselves like this. Tatttoos are the symbols of the monkey see monkey do low life degnerate culture that is in the west. Brought to you in part by the Jews of course. People like this guy would eat dog shit if it was blasted in the main stream as a cool thing to do.

Attached: image.jpg (811x693, 84K)

Attached: 1498609500242.jpg (433x419, 97K)

youtube.com/watch?v=23bRhTHUfgU

Looks like a fuckin idiot

>then you have to
>click
>click
>click
>and then click
>click
>click
>click
where is my U?!?!
click
click
click
click
click
click
lit six times.... and you stil use this? come to infinity instead at least and leave this capitalist google shithole behind

The self-hate is real

He's a fucking barber dumb ass.

Attached: image.jpg (1000x563, 219K)

underrated

click
click
click
such internet such freedom
click
click
very internet
click
click
click
such free speech site
click
click

so nice all to pretect you from norw.. russian spies. click click click

Attached: x7LlJko.jpg (640x960, 56K)

>be barber
>get barbershop sign tattoo on nose

This has potential. Imagine mandatory facial logo tattoos for cunts that work at Starbucks or Buzzfeed. Has the added bonus of letting us know who needs to be given the rope first when the day arrives

Attached: st768876dgvyg57.jpg (192x262, 5K)

SCREW YOU I LIVE IN THE LAND OF FREEDOM I AM AN AMERICAN.

but facebook are private companies
so they can make you click endlessly and remove your "speech"

it is against your consitution, and some how, once again, it is ok because they have $$$
click
click
click
click
click
5 times you had to click... such internet totally not fbi....

testing
click
click
click
click
click

What's wrong with Euros?

I don't think you understand our constitution very well.

brown paste
north