USA Demographics thread

Some people out there might still view America as a white nation. This might change soon. Recently I've been taking a look at the demographics of this great nation, and here's what I found.

North Africans and Arabs are both classified as "white" in the US racial census. This is misleading, as it means that the amount of whites look a lot higher than it actually is.

USA being 56% white might actually be a vast overestimation at this point. Some people are very ethnically ambigous, and hard to classify. This seems to be a unique problem for the USA. How do we find out exactly how white, or rather how brown, this once-great nation has become?

>inb4 u r a shill
I'm just a curious man interested in statistics.

Some links.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_ethnicity_in_the_United_States
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demography_of_the_United_States
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_Americans

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hispanic_and_Latino_Americans
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asian_Americans

Attached: FT_16.06.23_censusMajorityMinority_ageGroups.jpg (310x583, 129K)

America should be split apart into smaller nations. This might actually be the case if things continue to go down this route.

Attached: 5EF1DD35-570F-49A8-BAEA-836BB9E50735.jpg (1711x1992, 228K)

In short, what I've found is:

24 MILLION Asians, and another million of pacific islanders+ brown asians.

46 MILLION blacks, and an addition of recent African immigrants that make that number even higher.

Nearly 60 million Hispanics, with a birthrate that is very high.

Then there's the "whites":
>The racial classifications and definitions used by the U.S. Census Bureau are:[63]

>White: a person having origins in any of the original peoples of Europe, the Middle East, or North Africa. It includes people who indicate their race as "White" or report entries such as Irish, German, Italian, Lebanese, Arab, Moroccan, or Caucasian.

Is this actually a realistic goal? Personally, I don't see how the government would ever let that happen. There are way too powerful forces at work and the people are nowhere near enough redpilled for it yet.

It’s going to become more likely once Trump loses the 2020 election. Whatever Democratic President that comes after him will likely destroy the economy. The only reason it didn’t happen with Obama was because he is pretty much your basic neoliberal. Plus America was whiter back when he won.

Is balkanization really the only way out? I guess it might be difficult to deport hundreds of millions of non-whites.

Pretty much, anybody who thinks a mass genocide will occur is fooling themselves. Whites will just end up moving to Northern states while shitskins will go down south. It’s already starting to happen with whites going to states like Idaho or Montana. There might be a brief civil war. But that’s about it. America will likely end up the same way Yugoslavia did. Because of racial/ethnic tension.

So, if we become the minority, does that mean we get gibs? Affirmative action for whites? Hmmmm

Is there a particular reason for why they count arabs, churkas and north africans as white?

Will the Asians concentrate in the West?

If you look closely at the statistics, you already are the minority.

No idea.

Yeah I get what your saying, but that doesn't answer my question.

Maybe California and Texas, that’s where a lot of them are going if you look at net migration.

I'm gonna go ahead and guess no. There is no fairness in this world.

Question is, will other racial groups allow the remaining whites to balkanize? What we see, and have been seeing globally, is a tendency for non-whites to "follow" whites as if it's their right to live among them. Will the rest of America really let whites go and form their own thing? I don't feel too sure about that.

Shameless bump, kind of an important topic

It depends on how things roll out, like I said their might be a brief civil war. But in the long run, I can see whites balkanizing.

There were like none of them until we decided to commit ethnic suicide.

>So, if we become the minority, does that mean we get gibs? Affirmative action for whites? Hmmmm
Only whites provide gibs for others. Non-whites descend into cannibalism.

Attached: 1521052892506.jpg (640x462, 237K)

>Will the rest of America really let whites go and form their own thing?
No. Read Atlas Shrugged sometime. Vampires don't exist without victims: they suck blood as long as any blood remains. Once they take over, civilization collapses, they die en masse, and whites start building civilization up out of the rubble. Maybe next time they'll learn.

Attached: 1525395339896.jpg (1600x960, 1.33M)

Wonder if Canada can get flooded with white migration

Best we can hope for is Balkanization. Then we can wage war with the other regions and reclaim our land

Attached: cali_demo.jpg (697x410, 88K)

They need to do some more recent crime statistics by race after 2019.

merge with Canada