Yellow Vests - Gilets Jaunes

Yellow Vests trying to storm the Parliament edition

Multiplex
youtube.com/watch?v=zyQkTOhctNc
stream.me/reallifeautismstreams
Streams
youtube.com/watch?v=DP5vryRyOB4
youtube.com/watch?v=kW_9p0oPPXM

Attached: 1529248950171.webm (600x377, 942K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pscp.tv/w/1MYGNyqNNLNKw
pscp.tv/w/1ypKdOYMwevxW
pscp.tv/w/1YqxorgOpnMJv
pscp.tv/w/1ynJOOYPnnyJR
youtube.com/watch?v=zafCdE9f1rE
youtube.com/watch?v=G1KKH4S3x5w
youtube.com/watch?v=hbpjsgqAFo4
pscp.tv/w/1ZkKzkVYMqwGv
youtube.com/watch?v=B21ze3kQllc
pscp.tv/w/1YqKDyQlRqVGV
youtube.com/watch?v=IMdpFqxfNkI
youtube.com/watch?v=uXGiq-a2_T8
pscp.tv/w/1yoKMjVLdazGQ
pscp.tv/w/1nAKEyQnznyKL
pscp.tv/w/1MYxNyqBbkOJw
pscp.tv/w/1YpKkVLprZoxj
pscp.tv/w/1OdKrRpwdozKX
washingtontimes.com/news/2019/feb/2/hundreds-protest-in-germany-against-ban-on-older-d/
express.co.uk/news/world/1076668/yellow-vest-protests-spain-madrid-Julio-Sanz-macron-Netherlands-belgium-EU
sunshinecoastdaily.com.au/news/yellow-vest-movement-spreads-to-the-coast/3623005/
sputniknews.com/europe/201901191071626756-brussels-yellow-vest-protests/
theglobeandmail.com/canada/alberta/article-pro-pipeline-convoy-overshadowed-by-link-to-yellow-vests/
aljazeera.com/news/2019/01/frances-yellow-vest-protests-inspire-iraqi-protesters-190125105528002.html
youtube.com/watch?v=pkTqG266LrY
sys.Jow
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Also hand lost

Attached: 1520859323557.jpg (1279x711, 82K)

Attached: 1540690133125.webm (720x401, 1.06M)

What caused this?

Frogs, please make (((their))) heads fall

Attached: 1547312084486.jpg (776x1002, 160K)

Attached: 1542835538534.webm (720x401, 1.12M)

FIRE

Attached: 3468153879.jpg (1024x571, 243K)

Christ, encore?

finis la branlette!

UPDATED LIVESTREAM LIST

>Mutliplex
pscp.tv/w/1MYGNyqNNLNKw
pscp.tv/w/1ypKdOYMwevxW
pscp.tv/w/1YqxorgOpnMJv
pscp.tv/w/1ynJOOYPnnyJR

>Ruptly
youtube.com/watch?v=zafCdE9f1rE
>RT
>RT France
youtube.com/watch?v=hbpjsgqAFo4
pscp.tv/w/1ZkKzkVYMqwGv
>Sputnik
>Sputnik France
youtube.com/watch?v=B21ze3kQllc
pscp.tv/w/1YqKDyQlRqVGV

>Paris
youtube.com/watch?v=IMdpFqxfNkI
youtube.com/watch?v=uXGiq-a2_T8
pscp.tv/w/1yoKMjVLdazGQ
pscp.tv/w/1nAKEyQnznyKL
pscp.tv/w/1MYxNyqBbkOJw
pscp.tv/w/1YpKkVLprZoxj
>Bordeaux
pscp.tv/w/1OdKrRpwdozKX

Not gonna lie guys, France is getting Deus Ex as fuck...I'm scared we're next

Why the fuck do people still pick up grenades? I'm starting to believe our IQ drop isn't just because of niggers

Attached: 1530007071763.jpg (3600x10000, 3.85M)

Police is cornered

Just look at the amount of yellow vests and the little amount of police; if they wanted to they could swarm, grab their gear and push on.

these retards keep picking up explosives

Attached: 1545280152968.jpg (1024x1024, 152K)

Just saw one picking up a smoke bomb.
These idiots don't learn, do they?
Hope they have enough hooks to replace exploded hands.

Attached: 1435585121765.png (500x382, 204K)

Attached: 1544366819553.png (808x930, 614K)

Who else saw that guys arm get blown off? Crazy stuff, gotta love the French. Vive la liberte

sorry for bad threas OP, I let you do the next
look at the little stream, I just saw a man punching a cop

RT guy is getting his ass in safety and want to give a broader view of the protest so you don't see these little skirmishes

Former Gilet Jaune protester here. I regret to say that I no longer identify with the Yellow Vest movement. Back in November, there was a certain ambiance of hope and joy among us: people were singing Marseillaise, chanting patriotic slogans and protesting against excessive taxation. I believe something has changed recently, I can't put my finger on what caused the entire movement to spiral into what it is now. Yellow Vest members don't talk about ideas or solutions anymore; instead, they overtly take delectation in wreaking havoc, assaulting police officers, annihilating private and public property as well as sowing chaos and confusion. Most peaceful protesters have already left their ranks and they no longer feel any ideological affinity with the Gilets Jaunes. I concur that the whole endeavor was initially quite candid and well-intentioned, but now it has degenerated into this incomprehensible and reprehensible insubordination. People's minds have been infested with the noxious pestilence of demagogic populism and their eyes now seem to be fraught with senseless ire, frenzy and rabid desire to obliterate everything in sight. They believe their misconduct is a consequence of some systemic disparity rather than a function of their parochial mentality. Gilets Jaunes desperately cling to the idea that their intransigence will yield some sort of positive change, yet they don't seem to grasp the direct ramifications of their actions, nor do they want to recognize the destructiveness of their agency, apparently remaining content with venting their frustration in a violent manner. I fear the precarious sentiment will metastasize and lead other people down the pernicious path of mutiny. I hold the opinion that it is about time the administration undertook appropriate and extraordinary measures by disbanding the whole coterie, stripping individual culprits of their rights and making an example of them so as to avert an impending calamity. This cannot go on.

Can one of you fagguettes please tell me how this niggers hand got blown off?

Don't fear the chaos. Embrace it.

Attached: gilets jaune.jpg (780x520, 54K)

DO NOT REPLY TO KIKES AND SHILLS
>DO NOT REPLY TO KIKES AND SHILLS

Attached: 1547322616644.jpg (4567x3040, 1.41M)

BEHEAD THE PRIVATE BANKSTERS NOW!!!!!!!!

Im going straight to hell for laughing at this.

As the other guy said, when shit hits the fan the best thing you can do is embrace the chaos.
Don't worry, it'll be a hell of a ride, personally I can't wait.

We all know that the current politicians have to go. But what you gonna do after? Any plans? Is there an "official" agenda?

Attached: 14762884.jpg (400x333, 25K)

The zog police are mixing flashbangs with smoke grenades.

Attached: 7a7b5cab0e77604d5385f5a6b405fe5693042bd9d558df73c1e9603693fcfdd0.jpg (1600x1172, 201K)

RT guy already got the pay for the day with this footage.

FUCK PARLIAMENT!
WE HATE DEMOCRACY!
FUCK PARLIAMENT!
WE HATE DEMOCRACY!
FUCK PARLIAMENT!
WE HATE DEMOCRACY!
FUCK PARLIAMENT!
WE HATE DEMOCRACY!
FUCK PARLIAMENT!
WE HATE DEMOCRACY!
FUCK PARLIAMENT!
WE HATE DEMOCRACY!
FUCK PARLIAMENT!
WE HATE DEMOCRACY!
FUCK PARLIAMENT!
WE HATE DEMOCRACY!
FUCK PARLIAMENT!
WE HATE DEMOCRACY!

Running of the pigs

Party, you faggot

Attached: 1528814919596.png (702x486, 94K)

Massive purges then a transitional govt.

Attached: 1547292392593.jpg (550x549, 42K)

The (((police))) were throwing gas canisters until people starting to throw them back (pick them up), then they threw grenades/explosives.

Yup, these are the cunts ruling over us.

Crashing this EU plane with no survivors. On that subject.... we need one of us in the wreckage brother.

how about you fuck off

Burn the entire shtick down and replace it by a new system. Let things explode properly and build something new from the ashes.

Look (((who's))) afraid of government downfall

>Brazil
You have so many things to do and yet here you are shitposting. Shouldnt you be gathering water somewhere or eating rotten meat?

Maybe they are putting flashbang fuses in smokes.

Truth hurts, huh?

But basically that’s what the yellow faggots’ revolt really is, a deep-seated frustration stemming from a complete lack a understanding of how the economy works.
That and their erroneous believes about the rich not paying taxes and various conspiracy theories.

Drink Champagne and expel the jews.

At this point, unless theres a miraculous turn of events, the choice will be between islamo-fascism or communism. Two shit options that will grant the people very little freedom of opinion or action.

This was a really bad strategy by the riot police, they should just do like the previous demos, block them after the speech and not tag along with the march.

I think you mean 'already caught the play of the day'

>Germany
washingtontimes.com/news/2019/feb/2/hundreds-protest-in-germany-against-ban-on-older-d/

Spain
>express.co.uk/news/world/1076668/yellow-vest-protests-spain-madrid-Julio-Sanz-macron-Netherlands-belgium-EU

Australia
>sunshinecoastdaily.com.au/news/yellow-vest-movement-spreads-to-the-coast/3623005/

UK
>www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1067631/london-protest-yellow-vests-parliament-square-westminster-riot

Belgium
>sputniknews.com/europe/201901191071626756-brussels-yellow-vest-protests/

Canada
>theglobeandmail.com/canada/alberta/article-pro-pipeline-convoy-overshadowed-by-link-to-yellow-vests/

Ireland
>www.independent.ie/breaking-news/irish-news/hundreds-join-yellow-vest-protest-march-in-dublin-37651684.html

Taiwan
>www.aljazeera.com/news/2018/12/taiwan-thousands-yellow-vest-protesters-call-tax-reform-181227070013725.html

Iraq
>aljazeera.com/news/2019/01/frances-yellow-vest-protests-inspire-iraqi-protesters-190125105528002.html

Netherlands
>www.theguardian.com/world/2018/dec/29/dutch-yellow-vest-protest-broken-up-by-mounted-police

Israel
>www.timesofisrael.com/yellow-vest-protests-reach-israel-as-hundreds-demonstrate-in-tel-aviv/

Jordan
>www.thenational.ae/world/mena/jordanian-protesters-don-yellow-vests-as-demonstrations-spread-1.802525

Portugal
>www.euronews.com/2018/12/21/portugal-s-yellow-vests-turn-out-for-anti-government-protests

Egypt
>www.reuters.com/article/us-egypt-arrest/egyptian-lawyer-held-for-wearing-yellow-vest-as-sales-restricted-activist-idUSKBN1OA28V

Pakistan
>www.pakistantoday.com.pk/2018/12/19/govt-employed-engineers-block-the-mall/

Poland
>www.frontnews.eu/news/en/42853/Yellow-vests-began-protests-in-Poland

Ruptly switched location to a low energy scene

This is pretty intense. I don't remember it being this way, this early, before.

I suggest we sacrifice France. They're beyond repair already. One more big payer exiting, and the EU is done.

the RUPTLY live is kill

How about you try to improve your mood, m8?

Truly based

Attached: 1520252017087.jpg (453x410, 88K)

Obvious bait is obvious, 2/10 for making me reply.

Checked except I live near a nog zone as a nogunz I should ought to start prepping.

Attached: 1549686151469.jpg (1024x762, 181K)

Brazil's right. Memeflaggots post the same pastas every time.

NExt tu my kill ruptly was a link to a new one.

Contrarily to you where's not entirely chained in self loathing. You going down would make it better.

Some people are ready... They've been waiting all their life for "Le Grand Soir". And they aren't leftists...

it will be complete disintegration until the based chinks bring civilisation to us savages

Refresh

this is getting out of hand
chicken run

Attached: 1521319216690.jpg (682x1024, 280K)

>flag
Filtered

Can't wait until someone is stuck i heavy gas with a leg blown off
It will become real WW1 experience then

This one's still going.
youtube.com/watch?v=pkTqG266LrY

Remigrating the scabs into more noble countries that are able to schafen das.

Yes, I know. However I think Germany would be the last country to leave the EU. They would remain even if it was just Germany and Latvia and everyone else had already left.

Why doesn't anyone bring chains or even ropes. They could easily pull down this barricades

thank you bros

Hahahaha you are influencing so many opinions, good boy!
Here's 0.1 shekels ;) Those evil nazi's will soon be converted by your very convincing shilling, good job

-1488/10 for making me reply to this stupid shit.

Politicians, bankers, elites need to be purged. If the French do it the West might wake up. Just go Khorne on all of them.

Attached: 1536169774560.jpg (666x666, 71K)

Truth be told imo you should always prep for basic shit, its entirely possible for the grid to come down or distribution lines get fucked up meaning no more groceries for a lot of people.
Grabbing enough guns and ammo to keep your family safe and stocked is always smart, even smarter is doing that and prepping your car for a quick get-a-way.
Then again, if you don't have a family and don't mind going down in a blaze of glory, I'd just argue that grabbing some weapons and armor would do nicely.

Attached: 8b1.png (680x510, 1.34M)

Attached: 1521090361920.jpg (400x388, 27K)

police fire tear gas people pick up and throw em back all the time

police fire concussion grenade - looks like teargas people pick up it and loose hand

its not stupidity its just a casualty in the fog of war

Attached: 1548630085032.gif (207x360, 2.75M)

Show your flag, faggot.

they're making barricades :))))))

(you)

Where is your mass protest against globalism?

Thought so.

There's checkpoints to the city, blocked metro.

a fire actually

The french are now getting long wooden planks to use as weapons.

God every week they're so close to making another Euromaidan but they fall a litte short and go home.

Attached: Murdoch chan.png (842x1032, 1.24M)

>Multiplex
>youtube.com/watch?v=zyQkTOhctNc
Drop redpills in the chat

a held flash bang would probably do that kind of damage. a standard grenade wouldn't leave minimal damage like that.

Jewish black magic

You end up in jail for some swimming goggles.

they can't even bring physiological serum without getting v& by the cops

that made me sad. that poor pussy.

Mfw I learned the truth about circumcision.

Welp. Here comes the fire.

Attached: 45635467567567.png (1272x670, 776K)

French police sometimes use a very special kind of riot grenades, it's tear gas + flashbang, and it contains a little bit of TNT; since you can't really tell them from regular tears gas grenades, people pick them up to throw them back, and they sometimes explode in their hand.

Surely Macron must now be censured by the EU? UN?

For the same reason they don't properly 'attack' the police and remove their gear.
The officers shooting at their own people/following the corrupt orders have proven themselves incapable and shouldnt be allowed such weapons.
People are too scared to actually do something.

Town centre, every saturday.
I'm sure there's one in Berlin as well.

sys.Jow Forums.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DG1KKH4S3x5w
They're gonna start a fire?

>former blumpf support here-

Attached: 1548920522951.gif (480x238, 443K)

Welp so much for the fire barricade

Here comes the police

Attached: 8ee94447-aca5-4896-a8a8-8f9ba8946d8b.jpg (1280x720, 132K)