Germans are finally waking up!

Germans are finally waking up!

Yay!

Attached: germans want to see uk suffer.png (655x961, 542K)

Other urls found in this thread:

voiceofeurope.com/2019/02/migrants-pushed-three-16-year-old-germans-in-front-of-train-mainstream-media-covered-up-the-murders/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hurry up and start another world war, you guys really like doing that so we can come in again and wreck your kraut asses.

>trusting polls

The last time you faggots "woke up" we kicked the shit out of you with America.
Bring it, faggots. Third time is the charm.

>88%

>2017

>whites fighting against each other instead of browns
like clockwork
you don't even need our help anymore, im so proud

And that is why we want to leave.

We know the EU is basically a license for Germany to destroy manufacturing industries in all other countries. We do not want to be a part of your shitty club.

the German (((MSM))) is shilling almost as hard as our (((MSM))). why are (((they))) so scared?

Attached: 1549576860412.png (818x1832, 1.94M)

Gotta kill traitors before we kill YOU!
And Germans are the biggest traitors of our time.

This.
Traitors get the bullet first.

I genuinely hate Germany more than Britain. I laugh at all the shit that’s happening to them, hope they get wiped out completely.

>tfw the goyim fight each other instead of you

Attached: 1466295041891.gif (255x191, 1.45M)

Wouldn't "waking up" mean they realized it's time to openly butcher kikes, traitors, and shitskins? Why is wanting other whites to suffer for trying to escape extinction "waking up"?

"Germans" have no say in anything.

Dont believe the divide and conquer dribbel.

this
JDF shilling hard today!

Germans? More like JEW-mans.

Do it Germany. Piling on the pain will be the of the UK

Indy ref 2 on the way

Attached: bruce_statue301.jpg (525x827, 119K)

Ah yes, Germans fucking up Europe for the nth time. Like clockwork.

Germans want to fuck Brits over. What's new here??

yes. bongs have to fucking pay for their insolence. who do those fagots think they are hmmh?

Attached: 17573704_303.jpg (700x394, 34K)

>throwing a hissy fit because you cant just compete anymore with your shit products
you are irrelevant. the days of the empire are over Nigel.

Attached: gott-strafe-england-14142791.jpg (462x600, 71K)

>hates brits, loves somalians
is post WWII german immigration the reason the US is so cuckified?

Those pills are done by (((them))) to make it seem the German people want to punish the UK when infact it's the Jews that want to set them as an example for the rest of the EU that may think of leaving.

>being this assmad about a member leaving a trading bloc

>The turnout by EU lovers is a response to growing Euroscepticism in parts of Germany, with one poll showing 42% wanting a British-style referendum.

Situation in Europe is slowly getting dangerously unstable for (((them))) . It's when D&C comes in effect in the media.
A reminder that our biggest enemy is us being brainwashed to fight each other while we're all getting fucked by (((them))).

>Indyref2
In your dreams you foolish goy

Attached: pretty_much_sums_up.jpg (709x294, 20K)

>we
(((You)))

Because they can feel the winds of change and know what'll happen to them if Whites uncuck themselves

please try to differentiate between the government and the people. Although I personally think brexit is the wrong move I wish you best of luck and so does everybody I know.

>Germans are finally waking up!

Ha ha lol no.
voiceofeurope.com/2019/02/migrants-pushed-three-16-year-old-germans-in-front-of-train-mainstream-media-covered-up-the-murders/

Nah, Germs just rightly hate us for declaring war upon them twice.

Fucking with Britain has never ended well for you guys

They are looking at the wrong enemy while their country is destroyed under their feet.

Enjoy your recession you disgusting subhumans

m8, in USA vs germany, its browns against browns.

>mutts
>whites

Attached: 1537670674893.jpg (805x853, 45K)

Do you ever wonder what would have happened if we dropped the bombs on Germany instead of Japan? We could have just said we weren't sure they meant it when they surrendered.

we are not mad. if you are not so worried why are you scrambling for last minute deals to save your skins. go form a trading bloc with your commonwealth niggers, poos and aboriginals
>being this ignorant of history
burger flag checks out
your little island should be nuked into the sea bed

Attached: 1549212298999.jpg (3813x4377, 3.07M)

Literally handed your country over to kikes

Attached: 1537669771860.png (1620x2880, 150K)

did they release the footage?

You're making us look bad

>why are you

I'm not worried, I hope it all goes to total shit and every remain prediction comes true. Who still clings to the hope that their particular nation state will somehow save them? Fuck off.

Are you aware of the state of your country, burger?
All of our countries are ruled by kikes, ALL OF THEM

I have a joke for you.
British industry.

Get it?

Attached: Canary.wharf.from.thames.arp[1].jpg (2065x1638, 492K)

Agreed. Don't worry though, we're getting what we deserve for siding with the Jews.

Attached: 1503168796196.png (4500x4334, 126K)

The banks own the EU
And the banks are all in London
The only way Britain can suffer is if they are dumb enough to take some shitty deal before getting out.

BEADY eyes
ANGLO lies
Muffled ARYAN women's cries

>Der Neos wählende Sojajunge der hier postiert

Attached: images.jpg (284x177, 7K)

>buttblasted losers that we ground into dust in two wars despite not even having a real fucking army when either of them started have finally taken their dildos out long enough to realise their latest attempt at stealing land and resources that isn’t work is about to be foiled by us again and we aren’t even trying this time
I am literally shaking.

The important banks are in Switzerland.
British banks mostly launder money for russians and arabs.

Attached: TF-890x480[1].jpg (890x480, 76K)

>88
lol

I wish the Brits the best of luck and hope they recovery quickly from the separation.
With France and especially Italy struggling it won't hopefully be too long until this cesspool called EU goes the way of the dinosaur.

>Germans so fucking assblasted because they their asses will be prolapsed craters thanks to Der Neue Deutche if people leave the EU.

>so we can watch from the sidelines and sell a load of weapons before joining the winning side at the end.
ftfy

>two world wars
You and I both know the Russians did all the work in WW2.

;^)

S E E T H I N G
there are two countries in Britain. One for the inbred anglos, pakis and poos and the other one for kikes called the City of London. The latter unironically rules the world

Attached: kubler-1024x806-1-1024x806.jpg (1024x806, 78K)

I made that edit. Here, have the update

Attached: brit pepe.png (4000x3852, 301K)

>thinks he ground them into dust despite losing practically every battle, only won when others did the fighting
>still thinks Germans are the enemy, Jews are based and WW2 was fought because of Poland
Back to your brit/pol/ containment zone brainlet.

Attached: 1513078866572.jpg (567x572, 47K)

Likewise hans we are on the same side (((they))) just create optics that we are not to sow division imagine a Europe united against them. You can already see that sentiment growing everywhere. The (((EUs))) days are already numbered. Nationalism on the scale we are seeing can't be stopped they boiled us to quick people are waking up. Good luck.

Kek
Jew post best post

Attached: kikes_win_again.jpg (976x666, 541K)

Attached: 1539243938303.jpg (960x757, 100K)

What is the EU if it isn’t a German-run superstate? And yes it’s patently obvious it had nothing to do with Poland anD everything to do with the ongoing conflict between Germany and Russia, which we should never have gotten involved in. Poland just used the guarantee as an excuse to act like absolute bitches over the fucking Danzig corridor and got what they deserved for it. Also google ‘opportunistic infection’ for god’s sake.

based

Not bad KeK

I dont know, i have not searched for it.

SHUT IT D O W N

Shut your mouth Britcuck. You don't deserve our help again at least the Germans are still white and based unlike you Pakis. Your not even white anymore

Germany has not existed since 1945, they're just a American/Jew puppet state. Few to no Germans want a mass immigration of Muslims. Hating/blaming Germans is bluepilled.

Your a Jewish puppet state too Muhamad

All of our countries are, memefag.
We need to unite against the eternal jew.

This is the opposite of "waking up". It means that 88% of Germans accept the mainstream narrative unchallenged.

>Brexit bad
>EU good
>Orange man bad
>Islam good
>Immigration good
>Our dear leaders good

Attached: 1386889892442.jpg (946x798, 99K)

>10 April 2017
Will you guys ever get it? He's not German, he's a halfling with mental issues.

Attached: troll_thread.jpg (281x309, 24K)

>waking up!
I thought you guys suddenly deported all your non-european invaders & beheaded Merkel for high treason. Thanks for giving me false joy.

Attached: 1531676081440.png (622x621, 498K)

>88% of Germans want Brits punished for leaving EU
I had no idea that envy was such a widespread German trait.

Germans are such jew bootlickers... subs to mama-merkel.

Germans are evil. they like to watch white people suffer.

>Your not even white anymore
You're*, Pedro
and 56% calling 86% non-white. How quaint.

Geh zurück zu r/de

Attached: 1549146598602.jpg (820x820, 152K)

>Muricah doing shit in the european war
Kek

Based, I can't wait to fight some brown guy with a broom.

America fucked up not genociding all germans

Oh dear what a pity never mind.

Attached: germany uk.png (610x236, 34K)

You better get some ear plugs. I hear they can shout "bang bang" really loud.

Ah proof it really is the 4th Reich. Why are the Germans being so sneaky, its like you turned into the thing you hated.

>Germans are white and based
>Memeflag
Opinion discarded. $0.02 deposited

Attached: 1546319334768.png (712x649, 30K)

TOPKEK

Attached: (((Family))).png (624x348, 66K)

Look i can do ittoo
>Hurr durr confederate flag, im american, trust me goys
Obvious shill faggot is obvious

Attached: 1549278409768.png (500x519, 110K)

Never forget the 88%.