Hi Jow Forums

Hi Jow Forums,
I hope you can give me some advice on how to improve my life, or at least some aspects of it because it is pretty much in shambles.

> 26/ M/ Germany
> had to put my studies on hold because if illnesses
> studies were almost complete
> Rheumatism, Multiple Sclerosis and Major Depression to name the severest illnesses
> affects my coordination, ability to move, cognition, memory and leads to break downs to name few symptoms
> condition gets worse
> unable to work duo to medical condition
> had to pass on doctorate and industry jobs, which I had sheduled after studies
> poor, survival only form wellfare
> many issues with different offices e.g. wallfare office
> sheduled medical appointments at rheumatologist, neurologist are spread far apart
> heavy problems duo side affects of medication
> no positive response and only side affects of psychiatristic medication; therfore perscription stopped
> psychologist gave up on me; basically said there is nothing she can target with a therapy in my condition and that my life basically is horrible right now and the cause of my suffering. Canceled my appointments and told me I could reshedule them, when my life becomes less horrible.
> dateless, kissless, virgin
> no firends, no social milieu, nobody to talk to
> tried to get in contact with people via fb groups or activities at university unsuccessfully
> mother is gravely sick
> bad relationship with father; threw me out of house; no contact

This goes on for over 10 months now. Suicide seems like a viable option.

Attached: 1540726455003.jpg (709x786, 187K)

Hey buddy, I think you've got the wrong board

Are you sure about that?
Am I not a robot awell?

Attached: 1476045546806.jpg (500x484, 87K)

This is the exact same situation my uncle was in, you know what he did? He OD'd on meth to kill himself.

Try and make some friends for a start, find some reasons to carry on and some people that might care for you.

What city do you live in user? I'll come visit you right now if you're in mine.

im in berlin if you want to kick it as long as youre not an incel fuck

Are you taking psychiatric medication, user? Which ones?

Attached: 151251_iisus-hristos-invatator.jpg (545x760, 130K)

northern germany
> incel fuck
> dateless, kissless, virgin
at least I am not a weaboo nor otaku or some shit like that

> no positive response and only side affects of psychiatristic medication; therfore perscription stopped

I have been prescribed and took escitalopram, Amineurin, Promethazinneuraxpharm and Valdoxan each for a month but it had no positive effects, just crippling side effects.

haha yes fair enough. I guess i meant someone who hates women garbage human type stuff. ah damn, was hoping for a sunday sterni haha

>Multiple Sclerosis
Holy shit user, are you for real?

Attached: st-nicholas-icon-710.jpg (354x450, 56K)

>Multiple Sclerosis
I work with people with this, exept they are probably in a worse condition, you need to find someone to live your life (not your parents) and can help you if the condition get worse

Still same guy

And there are association that can help you out, reach them and ask some help, they know how to help (their psychologists are better, they already know the condition)

ty for your reply.
Yes, MS is for real
The Psychologist and Psychiatrists I visited were part of an bigger Institute associated with the neurology department of the hospital I go for treatments.

They are already the professionals in that demand.

My existence is depraved of any interpersonal attention and in my current state I have no idea how it could even be remotely possible to change that.

The adv club is two boards down

Some of the people i help and talk to are in your same boat, losing friend and feeling alone
The association i work with, make lunches and invite everyone they can reach with ms (giving them a ride too), if you have this possibility you can meet new people there (with or without ms)
Also keep yourself informed on your condition, don't make thing get worse.

It's a gachimuchi meme. Anyways, I've seen some horrible stuff about robots on this board but man this one outdoes them by a long run. I feel sorry for you, user.

What is your job/education?

I took some fliers from the hospital I get treated, but there were only 2 about MS support groups and they both requiere a membership fee. So that was no option.

The social workers suggested help in form of "meals on wheels", but I can not afford that either, and houshold help, but that is juristically impossible since I undergo physiotherapeutic rehabilitation.

Other fliers were about other topics like chronic pain. I have this too, but they focus more on psychosomatic causes and so I do not fit in their either since in my case it is somatic.

This made me even sadder

Attached: problems.jpg (365x363, 18K)

Civil service rn, i work for a non-profit organization and i didn't start university.
Didn't know they make you pay for this stuff, here we do it for everyone, we have a membership but it's cheap and not necessary.
Also, don't you get money for your disability?

>Rheumatism, Multiple Sclerosis and Major Depression to name the severest illnesses

op im going to give you some life changing advice right now
get yourself on b12 injection (6 in 2 weeks and then 1 every week afterwards for the next 3 months)
take a high folate dosage
supplement with coenzyme q10

i had ALL of those features and thats what my illness turned out to be
fucking b12 deficiency

my b12 levels were tested in in order
I already take MTX and therefore Folate
ty for your advice anyways

>Also, don't you get money for your disability?
No, I don't. In germany you do not get money for disability in general.
In my case the application for disability is still being chased.

>my b12 levels were tested in in order
>I already take MTX and therefore Folate
>ty for your advice anyways
just be aware that western standards for serum b12 can be woeful
their normal range is enormous (180-960ng/ml)
people can become symptomatic of b12 deficiency at

ty for the reccomendation
I will check the exact test results

np mate
i had searing burning pains in my legs
general fatigue
peripheral neuropathy
great difficulty focusing
balance etc

its p nasty
anything under 500 start supplementing immediately
opt for intramuscular injections
even if it is ms having an affluence of b12 will help to protect your nerve myelin