Did the jews breed slavs to be more subhuman/docile during their 300 year rule of them...

Did the jews breed slavs to be more subhuman/docile during their 300 year rule of them? No other people so much resemble livestock as slavs

Attached: 1492208577847.png (404x511, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=peZN3EE2wJk
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3342999,00.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Guess you never picked a fight with a Russian

They murdered most of the intelligent slavs who were not on board with communism.

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER LOOK AT ME IM A FAT WORTHLESS LONELY VIRGIN FAGGOT WHO HAS DIABETIES AND HIGH CHOLESTRAL AND I TYPE NIGGER ONLINE ALL DAY

Wow, that sounds insufferable, sorry Sw*de
youtube.com/watch?v=peZN3EE2wJk

Attached: 1507463043639.jpg (542x810, 61K)

Add "i am whiter than you" in that and you will get the average american on pol.

Amerimuttts dont deserve to breathe

Attached: 1536365672682.png (1620x2880, 150K)

judging from my experience with male slavs, they are pretty stupid and in many cases comparable to blacks. Slavic women however are the most cutest on earth, the missing liberalism in these countries provided a low thot rate and generally high femininty in female personalities.

>NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER LOOK AT ME IM A FAT WORTHLESS LONELY VIRGIN FAGGOT WHO HAS DIABETIES AND HIGH CHOLESTRAL AND I TYPE NIGGER ONLINE ALL DAY
More like its the discord tranny crowd

this is why you get gassed

>t. literal ZOG cattle
oy vey Israel needs another 6 gorillion shekels
ISRAEL NEEDS YOU TO DIE FOR IT!

Attached: 1548771014421.png (960x540, 773K)

What 300 years? Soviet Russia and RF exists only a century.

Fuck off our women, you shithead Hans. We will close borders soon and ban women from leaving the country, so all those gold-digging whores will have to continue living in Russia.

> stop communism
> ruled by 12 jews within a year

hey tho now you got plastic surgey putin on your side, you get 3 goy oligarchs alone with the 8 jews!

Attached: V2NASfL.jpg (800x472, 340K)

Good luck with that Ivan. Honstly I wouldn't even mind if you were actually able to do that, so at least these cuties survive the near future the "problem" is they love german men to much.

putin should be jew. he will blend in easy

>Slavic women however are the most cutest on earth
HANS
Average person doesn't know what the fuck is a "Slav"

Attached: 8IwXJeOLi3B.png (667x368, 18K)

Attached: 7hUciuN.png (1029x162, 17K)

Americans should be gassed at this point

Americans should be gassed*
Forgot the pic

Attached: m.png (667x174, 6K)

Everyone has flaws, slavs can act niggerish, whites are submissive cuckolds, niggys are braindead, gooks are copy-paste robots, big deal

Jews didn't have entry to upper class neither in Poland, nor, at all, in Russia

They didn't rule nothing except their pee-pees and vagiinas

The Jews were not allowed to settle in Russia itself, only in Poland, Lithuania, Belarus and Ukraine.
Got anything besides propaganda talking points, Pedro?

Attached: Map_showing_the_percentage_of_Jews_in_the_Pale_of_Settlement_and_Congress_Poland,_The_Jewish_Encyclo (530x642, 115K)

Stop explaining and teaching them stuff. We need them stupid and ductile for our future world domination

Attached: ipoDODr.jpg (5000x3820, 2.09M)

>Fight a Russian
>A Russian
Neither have you, never have I seen a Russian fight without his 20 friends as back up.

Attached: 1541310168624.png (679x963, 588K)

>Don't touch me, sir
the post

It's illegal to pick fights in the US

DA TEBIA TOJE DOIDEM

Ужe дoшли. Cидитe тaм тихo и нe выcoвывaйтecь.

xarasho

western europeans although smart dont have the cunning of eastern europeans and their countries wont survive another 100 years if the current political climate is still in action

slav literally means slave
the so called "russians" own most of worlds natural resources and yet they live like animals.
I've been to St.Petersburg. It was so ugly and depressing omfg and its supposed to be one of the best cities over there.
haha slavs like come on get your shit together

zerg rush won the war
why change a perfectly good tactic?

>russian cunning
kek

Attached: AsIIqnb.jpg (469x600, 109K)

he means we can survive being dirt poor and occupied unlike ya'll. which is in fact correct.

wow, you are really good at being poor?...bravo !

improvise, adapt, overcome, nigger
otherwise your wife's son will be named abdul

slavs are livestock. Only gypsies are lower down the scale.

Attached: pop.jpg (1000x2083, 1.62M)

I wouldn't call getting bit by the zombies "surviving the apocalypse"

funny saying that since half you worthless meatbags have slavic roots

Is this the new pasta? I’ve seen this on other threads.

you're the ones being bit and turned, we're just brainless so not a target to begin with
perspective!

the roots are Jewish dumbass, otherwise they wouldn't be allowed here

how come most of your former satelites are now NATO then?

one root is jewish, the other is slavic and you very well know that
take a look at the country of origin of the """original settlers". the ones who aren't sandniggers are mostly slavshit
cause riding the us dick made more sense 20 years ago when the niggering up of europe was more subtle

>Did the jews breed slavs to be more subhuman/docile during their 300 year rule of them?
Is this just a mutt projecting or what?

Attached: 56FaceGonzalez.jpg (526x455, 102K)

lol you can't even survive the womb ivan

Attached: zjJahEL.gif (1900x1500, 238K)

fuck off philippines, the only thing you produce is maids and hookers

Probably. Lowclass people here often kinda like this too so they probably just killed all the intelligent people and created a lowclass Slave race.

indeed.
you're talking to me fetal ghost.
why bring kid into the world when you're not prepared to take care of him? you motherfuckers are retarded with your goody-goody churchy ethical rules whilst living by none of them.
maybe if abortion would be more common where you come from, you wouldn't hate yourself and be on Jow Forums now

And the only thing you produce is 56% goblinos lol

Attached: ndqYa30.jpg (1600x960, 458K)

>during their 300 year rule of them
What 300 years, you idiot? Russian Empire was one of the most antisemitic countries, there were literally state-supported pogroms and all kinds of restrictions. And in USSR it was only early bolshevik period when jews were quite dominant, but they got purged in the end. You literally have no clue, mutt. Your country is way way more jewed. They got you by the balls basically with the creation of the Fed. And it was actually America which enabled kikes in Russia post-USSR collapse.

Attached: Zionism is a weapon of Imperialism May Day parade float [USSR, early 1970s].jpg (960x634, 162K)

>> ruled by 12 jews within a year
Thanks to whom, mutt? You enabled this fucking shit.

Attached: fd.png (513x677, 625K)

nah, slavs (and many Asians) are like that. Germans too.
You can do what you want they will always follow commands. Sad actually.

>the roots are Jewish dumbass
You are fake and have nothing to do with actual Israelites.

This.

All the nobility, all the principled, all the intelligent, all the courageous slavs were killed; and the absolutel bottom of society, the rapists and murderers and openly corrupt, were put on top. The inversion of the social hierarchy is the goal of marxism and it was brought into full effect in the USSR.

Jews were forbidden to live in core russian provinces (exceptions were made only for "approved" jews), it was called "pale of settlement". Russians moved jews to poland and western ukraine and told peasants, jews and poles to fuck each other in the ass

Attached: Rus44.jpg (774x704, 92K)

Why didn't you retarded Ukrainians delete the Jews centuries ago?

Attached: JacobFrank.jpg (501x504, 98K)

ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3342999,00.html
Dude the SU was jew central

Attached: findphoto.jpg (850x400, 83K)

Killing nazis is pretty principled and courageous.

Attached: image.jpg (1058x1605, 276K)