/rg/-Romanian General: Mandrii ca suntem romani edition

>discuss politics and to get them further towards normies, and to create a new political movement.
This thread is for discussion of Romanian politics and events.
>ignore shills
>don't shitpost, discuss politics, we don't want to give mods reasons to ban the thread
>List of issues
- Romania lacks a serious nationalist party. This is why we need to bring a new wave of nationalism (especially among zoomers).
- majority of Romanians are unaware of the anti-white, degenerate agenda of the European Union. They only see benefits of EU funds and freedom to work in the West.
- While PSD is controlled by (((them))), they are not spreading the disease of progressivism here (yet). If the opposition (USR, PNL, +PLUS, #MuiePSD, #rezist etc.) gains power, they will do exactly what the EU tells them to do. This must be avoided at all costs, and this is why we must attack their narrative.
>Polls
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Next_Romanian_legislative_election#Opinion_polls
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2019_Romanian_presidential_election#Opinion_polls
m.activenews.ro/stiri-politic/Sondaj-Cu-cine-veti-vota-la-alegerile-europarlamentare-din-26-mai-2019-154524 (vote AD)
>Redpills
Jewish Question / Holohoax :
incorectpolitic.com/puneti-va-tot-mai-multe-intrebari/
Kalergi Plan :
m.evz.ro/planul-kalergi-5-stapani-ai-lumii-masoni-hitler.
Protest Funding / Organizers :
m.evz.ro/diicot-bani-rezist-george-soros-bitcoin.html
sursazilei.ro/miscarea-rezist-o-masa-de-manevra-folosita-de-forte-externe/
>Alternative Media
incorectpolitic.com
activenews.ro/
buciumul.ro/
>Romanian News and facts for foreigners
romania-insider.com/
romaniajournal.ro/
positivenewsromania.com/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Romanian_inventors_and_discoverers

Attached: homungus.png (519x209, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FsX0bk0x8ZA
catholicherald.co.uk/commentandblogs/2017/01/25/the-vatican-has-destroyed-the-order-of-maltas-sovereignty-what-if-italy-does-the-same-to-the-vatican/
economist.com/the-economist-explains/2017/02/07/why-the-pope-has-taken-control-of-the-knights-of-malta
theguardian.com/world/2017/jan/11/knights-of-malta-condom-scandal-stretches-from-myanmar-to-the-vatican
catholiccitizens.org/news/69506/pope-ordered-card-burke-clean-freemasons-knights-malta/
wikileaks.org/popeorders/
youtube.com/watch?v=uQxRU2a0-PA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fuck off Gypsy SUBHUMAN

you are not Nihil, you name thief! burn in hell for derailing /rg/!

Attached: 154877000857.png (3760x7824, 2.75M)

why the shitpost dude? I thought we're all friends

you are not Nihil, you FAKER!!!!!!! DIE!!!!!!!!!!

We came here to discuss politics, not to troll, please get out gypsy subhuman...

why not diss this loser instead?

Best romanian movie? Mihai Viteazul :3

I'm NIHIL

FUCK YOU FAKER!!!!!!!!!!!!

you are name thief. i am real nihil

FUCK YOU KIKE!!!!!!!!

somebody is asshurt

Attached: 07B320F0-E6C5-4193-A62C-63D2B3BBF15A.jpg (605x340, 34K)

We support Israel in Romania fuck off

yes i liked that movie too, i WATCHED it when I had the bacauleart thing to do.

yes we do bratha

Attached: jewmania.png (592x292, 6K)

Attached: vlachkaspraek.jpg (284x160, 11K)

>has HEB in ID
of course, you are a filthy kike thats why!

Ce parere avem despre acest violator de morminte, sluga politica, ipocrit cunoscut national si
plin de o ura neimpacata fata de etnici romani si limba romana vorbita in anumite judete ale Romaniei?

Ce parere avem despre El ogro de las mongolias?

Attached: csaba-asztalos-ferenc-secesionist.jpg (900x629, 67K)

Who I'm gonna vote for president? No women that for sure

stop being anti semetic

hungolians are fucking ugly as us, they're andronovo tukrs from samara

Stop being anti-gentile and I will stop defending myself from jewish monsters who drink the blood of christians and are the Sinagogue of Satan.

Dacian CIolos

I know right,I'm part jewish but 90% white and they are hating. I hate "them" though and I want to have a white family.

STOP REPLYING TO THIS SHITTY BAIT THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You should have been circumcised so you wouldn't spout shit with your mouth now.

>Sinagogue

Attached: 1549717218536.jpg (703x577, 61K)

No

BASED
A
S
E
D

>jewish
how do you look if you are jewish.

based reverse poland

White like snow. I have white features but I'm 0.5% jewish and I feel offended.

Thread fals, abandonati.

I am jewish too, I have ashkenazi ancestors, i'm like 25% jew

And how do you feel about "white" romanians?

>"white" romanians
top kek

I consider them being turks

Attached: turk2.png (1440x1080, 662K)

Ciuc e o bere de pișat. Ursus, Heineken, și mai era Timișoreana aia brună pe care o consumam cu sambuca aprins cu flăcări.

Well,what if I tell you I'm not actually jewish and I'm 100% white but not romanian either?

german jews are whiter than the romanians. As well as some moldovan jews

Even though his name sucks I have to admire someone that triggers so much autists.

italians aren't white

Cuic and Csiki is not the same.

And to my surprise Csiki is by far the best beer from Romania and there is virtually no other 'craft beer' that I have seen.

Ai de plm chiar ești fantesist de tot. N-ai fost în țara asta copile.

I came here to say all ethnic romanians are subhuman and need to be killed, even gypsies are better than them.

yeah, nah

Attached: IMG_20190209_181451.jpg (1944x2592, 1.73M)

Ai pisoi acasă?

Attached: FE4FDF47-2EEC-4E4F-8E18-DDF2413CC356.png (531x394, 303K)

Szarok a faszodra te gamat csökött taknyos geci.

Attached: 750AB606-98B7-4F50-A05E-A66C01BD8B16.jpg (2283x2645, 2.2M)

can somebody make a real Romania General and expose the name stealing OP already? please make this circus stop!

Da o am deja pe mata

Ha de miert bazdmeg?

Attached: IMG_20190209_181953.jpg (1944x2592, 1.85M)

Anyád hogy van?

oh just fuck right off with that EU shill

Are romanian girls actually beautiful? I didn't see any.

A sírban évek óta. Akarod látni vagy sem?

romanian girls are actually turkish girls, hence their olive skin

so you speak Hungarian too? i knew it! you are a filthy bozgor! i saw another user who said he has friends from both RCS and UPC and said that he will have your address tommorow. you will see filthy bozgor! you stole Nihil's name! you stole Nihil's thread too! you filthy thief! Trianon 2.0 when?

Attached: 1544334389108.jpg (3260x5196, 2.48M)

Apád faszát vagy te magyar.

>A sírban évek óta. Akarod látni vagy sem?
Mocskos pöcsfõzelék

So I've grown in a village of romanianized Ruthenians, so I'm pretty tolerant to accents, but this just scratches my brain

Opinions?
youtu.be/FsX0bk0x8ZA

Attached: 7ed4d36681d4fb0ad07d61897d7d643a.jpg (563x900, 141K)

But I am unlike you.

Attached: 15497332267072759958147896927085.jpg (2976x3968, 1.9M)

fuck you bozgor scum. tommorow you will be exposed!

Attached: 1545340076777.jpg (600x908, 139K)

that's not white, I am literally paler than that, even though i am like 20-30% ashkenazi.

Na asszem ebből seggbekukki lesz a végén. Ha sovány vagy meg huszonéves és benne vagyok.

Attached: 7A28E8B5-9023-49CA-902B-B7607FEA22C8.jpg (1080x1350, 92K)

Mi a nagy turos lofaszt nezel te anyaszomorito soviniszta majom!

>that's not white
Except it is
>i am like 20-30% ashkenazi.
Of course

Mi a faszt dumálsz te kis szájbabaszott fasszopó romanisztáni köcsögláda te?

Fucking oily med skin like mine, I hate it because it gives me eczema unless I burn myself brown in the sun. Then I look like a migrant.

Attached: E78FF1D1-B244-4B58-8ADB-966083EC61E1.jpg (1024x1024, 322K)

>short fingernails

to any true Romanian ITT, the real thread is here!

leave this fake thread made by a faker!

Én vagyok Dániel a takarító Kolozsváron a Delirio-ban. Gyere talcsira.

Search the most common names a girl can have on fb an you'll see
Lol this THOT
Guess the name

Attached: IMG_20190209_193221_438.jpg (1118x960, 148K)

lol, you put your trip and name back, and you said you weren't nihil, lmfao being this of a schizo lol

Majomfasza az jobb ebben a mondatban, mint a majom szimplán.

It is over.

i am not, and you are not either. why do you steal his name? fuck you guy!

The Vatican has an army called the
Knights of Malta
The Knights of Malta is sovereign nation under the Vatican , The Vatican stripped the Knights of their
sovereignty, the Knights then turned to the ones they control witch is the Free Masons this all happened in 2016
The Free Masons have always been part of Romes army
catholicherald.co.uk/commentandblogs/2017/01/25/the-vatican-has-destroyed-the-order-of-maltas-sovereignty-what-if-italy-does-the-same-to-the-vatican/
economist.com/the-economist-explains/2017/02/07/why-the-pope-has-taken-control-of-the-knights-of-malta
theguardian.com/world/2017/jan/11/knights-of-malta-condom-scandal-stretches-from-myanmar-to-the-vatican

Pope ordered Card. Burke to clean out Freemasons from the Knights of Malta

catholiccitizens.org/news/69506/pope-ordered-card-burke-clean-freemasons-knights-malta/

All roads lead back to Rome

My skin isn't oil. Pic related is.

Attached: Makeup-Tips-For-Olive-Skin-2.jpg (720x810, 45K)

Üdvözlet kaposztacsanrol, mennem kell innen mert mar ilyen keves idö alatt majdnem rakos lettem.

Attached: IMG_20190209_183333.jpg (1944x2592, 2.18M)

Fuck I better drink my piss now.

Documents released by WikiLeaks today shed light on a power struggle within the highest offices of the Catholic Church. Amongst the documents is a private letter written by Pope Francis. The existence of this letter, addressed to the papal envoy Cardinal Raymond Burke, has been the source of much speculation in the media [1]. It is now published for the first time in full and with the Pope’s signature.

This letter concerns the Sovereign Military Order of Malta, also known as the Order of Malta or the Knights of Malta, originally founded in Jerusalem during the Crusades in 1099. As the name indicates, it has been widely recognised as a sovereign entity in itself despite theoretically being subject to papal authority as a Catholic institution.

wikileaks.org/popeorders/

Mine is fml. I am türked.

but-hurt roach skin larping as white. muh mongols

sure you aren't, check this out, schizo stop pretending you are another person cuz you do it badly

Nincs magyar útlevél, szopod a faszt. 6 hónap megkapni külhoni magyarnak az állampolgárságot,

yeah i tan like an indian I also have curly dark hair and heavy beard.

OMGh EVERYUN I DON'T LIKE IS NON-WHITE AND NON-EUROPEAN

youtube.com/watch?v=uQxRU2a0-PA

vino acasa, Romanule. Nu exista Romanizati, doar maghiarizati si rusificati

>Nincs magyar útlevél

Minek kene ha van nemet? Erdelyi vagyok, nem magyarorszagi...

Attached: 1322791906001.jpg (200x200, 9K)

bump for sending mongols and their shitty language 5000km away

Alright, so,
I've been stalking on these threads for the last 2 weeks, read every article posted here, and got a general opinion on this subject, but hey, how about helping me answer some more questions that I couldn't find a clear answer:

1 - where would you put the line between sheer nationalism, and influences from the EU, if you consider the need of influences fron the west.

2 - Do you see, as of right now, that Romania is capable to oppose EU's ideas, and doing something like what Hungary and Poland did in the recent refugee crisis ?

3 - What's your personal oppinion on our relationship with the West Europe, or with the European Parliament as a whole ?

4 - Do you really think a more tradinional way to goverment is the right way to go ?

And lastly, what's with all this sudden, at least in my personal oppinion, love for the orthodox church, and why do most of the people on these threads just see the irreplaceable need for its ideologies to govern our very lives ?

Again, I've been trying to get you to answer similar questions for quite a while, and most of the times I either got ignored, or given some links to read. I did, not what I'm asking for is for personal oppinions, thanks senpai.

bump 2, because this thread needs it, come on, let's unite all the romanians from inside of this country and the outside of it.

2. No romania can't oppose eu ideas
3. West europeans treat us like some cash cows

4. YES I DO

5. Orthodox is the only true faith

Mate I've only been here for 30 minutes or so, but as far as I see you won't be able to get any sane answers from these people.

They seem to be internet cocelars (chavs), not intellectuals of any sort.

Attached: 1542967162398.png (463x660, 275K)

But I could recommend you kohlchan.net/int, there are two or three Romanians there who might give you more than oneliner answers to your questions.

Lots of bozgors and foreigners, including you, posting under RO flag. TL;dr... we kill you all.

Don't fucking underestimate us

not really, i have 2 modes, the troll mode and the normal mode where I can give serious replies.

Yeah, however as I'm trying to get into politics myself, I see only as necesary to try and understand as many viewpoints as possible, even those cleary radical ones.

Nu stiu frate, sunt doar un copilas care inca n-a terminat scoala si vrea sa inteleaga cum functioneaza lumea, este chiar asa de grav ?