I'm developing a hatred towards them

I honestly never really cared for them for most of the time. Even thought they were likely friends or allies, but the more and more time I spend on the internet, I start to hate them.

Everytime I see anything related to them its always something that hates on Japan and even though I can see their point, its getting more and more grating and now its so rare to see anything good.

What should I do?

Attached: worstkorea.png (275x183, 3K)

Take a trip to Korea and realize it's stupid to hate a group of people for actions of a few. T. South Korean

Attached: af1692289ce142a9f59c4a913a73c3ff.jpg (832x1235, 146K)

Japan deserves it for what they did to Korea and the rest of Asia.

Anyway, hating people for random things you read on the internet is some real dumb shit.

Comments like this makes me want to hate them.

Comments like this make me rethink, because I know they are all people, with different opinions but when most of the stuff I see from Korea makes reference to some beef with Japan its getting harder to not dislike them.

I feel like there is no way of dealing with this without completely ignoring anything korean.

=(

You're mentally weak, therefore you're the perfect candidate for indoctrination. Anybody on the internet can find any justification or "evidence" they like to believe anything they want to. You see what you want to see. Get some therapy. You've got some fucked up shit going on in your head that has 0 to do with Korea.

Realizing he is hating people for stupid reason is different from being mentally weak.

Thats what most people do anyway.

If you are not from japan itself just forget it, don't give a shit about korean people. Don't hate them, dont love them, just whatever them. Hating them will not help you in anyway, so just go stoic and forget them.

Just hate them. This is Jow Forums we hate black, jews, chinese, normies, and whatever. Hating on them makes no difference on the world.

Look at this fags, I hate them already. Would kill them if I could.

See? Easy as fuck.

>Realizing he is hating people for stupid reason is different from being mentally weak.

The two are undoubtedly connected. This is the same, simple psychological mechanics that are required to make a cult. We've all known for decades how people are indoctrinated; you take people who are lost, disenfranchised, looking for meaning, struggling with anger and/or social issues and you expose them to concentrated doses of isolation and specifically targeted confirmation bias. Radicalizing someone is as simple as getting them when they're weak/vulnerable and exposing them to thoughts, ideas, people and concepts that all communicate the same message. Jow Forums and the internet in general is a perfect incubator for these kinds of ideologies. Mentally weak may be a bit too vague and inflammatory, sure, but it is generally speaking the reason people are caught up in radical movements. Show me a kid with a shield and helmet screaming about jews at an alt-right march and I'll show you a kid who has very little support, very little direction, a lot of anger and unresolved anxiety who is desperately looking for an outlet. Realizing he hates people for "stupid reasons" is irrelevant because logic never had anything to do with it to begin with. It could of been Koreans, Jews, Gypsies or fucking goldfish. Doesn't matter. A man looking for an outlet will always find one. He needs therapy.

Watch some of their films. This sounds like a joke but it's how I developed a lot of respect for them.

Eh, the fact that he is not taking the side already, considering how much hatred is on the net this days, I would not say he needs therapy.

Shit man, all you have to do is check social media. The amount of inflamatory comments and hatred towards other people is common as fuck.

Getting therapy aint helping anyone, because its part of the whole social media system and pre planned.

Fuck in fact I commend you for not going straight into hating them, and just rethinking about it.

Just ignore korean stuff for a while. If the Korea hatred towards Japan is getting to you, just ignore stuff from the country.

>Getting therapy aint helping anyone, because its part of the whole social media system and pre planned.
You have zero idea what you're talking about. Therapy is simply hiring someone who doesn't know you to give you an objective picture of your issues that your friends and family are too biased to give you. It is't this magical pill that fixes everything nor does it have anything to do with a "social media system". All it is is getting honest feedback about who you are from someone that has no need to lie to you.

Stop being a fucking weeb or hate the Chinese instead.

People keep referecing therapy as a magical pill, and you honestly just said like it is.

Seriously, if the guy wants to solve it, he should just stop and look inside and see whats going on. Third party is not helping him, this is some stuff that can only be done by himself.

are you japanese? i thought this website was for weebs (ie. not actually japanese but obsessed with japanese culture)

What's wrong with you? Just accept JPN/SK mutual hatred for what it is; absolutely fucking hilarious.

Personally I find the absolute hatred the Japanese have for the Chinese extremely amusing.

Pretty funny that an amerifat is whining in a place neither Koreans or japanese actively use, when actual Japanese couldn't give a fuck.

>hating koreans
this is perfectly okay

Attached: w.png (420x240, 11K)

>or hate the Chinese instead.
and*, as well*

I mean the japs who raped back then were fucked in the head, but most of the younger generation now is too busy with their own lives to care. And we should just accept the past and move on.

also falling for the
>friends and allies
meme, jesus christ man, this isn’t a fucking war. Not all Koreans are going to be people you will like— same goes for any fucking ethnicity.

And how the fuck are you only seeing shit about gooks hating japs, just go listen to some kpop or look into korean food— or whatever the fuck other fishheads like to do.

Just think for yourself and stop being swayed by opinionated shit on the internet.

t. gook

Attached: 3120C3ED-1BCA-424F-8EED-AB46771A7EA3.jpg (524x336, 37K)

>Korean gf broke up with me
>Korean fwb ghosted me
>Korean crush moved back to Korea
I hate Koreans too. They keep breaking my heart.