85% of Germans see US-German relationd as negative/very negative, only 2% view Russia as a threat

As many as 85 percent of respondents in Germany saw US-German relations in a “negative” or even “very negative” light, according to a survey conducted by German polling company Civey and Atlantik-Bruecke (the Atlantic Bridge), an NGO promoting closer ties between the two countries. Just about ten percent of respondents had positive opinions about the relationship.

Attached: 6171FBE5-3531-4505-935F-7D0A38051509.jpg (1295x1036, 353K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EP5kdwm2WK0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I mean, Half of Germany was part of the Soviet Union.

>The media is memeing europe into a pro russian outfit
kek ironic

Germany is playing the US against Russia to get cheap gas prices.

I don't really understand this. Even among Europeans as a whole, Germany seems to have a special disdain for America. Can somebody explain this to me?

Good. Germans are retarded and we should war them again.

Russia is a reliable business and trade partner. America really isn’t. Also, Russians are nice people. Americans are either loud, obnoxious SJWs or weird, arrogant, uneducated blacks/browns.

Attached: 175FADAD-F71A-45B2-86BD-8A3E368CA4D5.jpg (700x700, 88K)

No offence, but who the hell cares?

When we won the war, we were rewarded with the 6 million jewish bolsheviks that the NSDAP was trying to get rid of. The German spirit has not changed, it is still in direct opposition to the jewish spirit. And the US is, for all intents and purposes, completely jewish, at this point.

You have been too much influenced from "Beliner Sumpf" mein Lieber. Wake auf.

Attached: ccbd.jpg (466x311, 26K)

Greece hates you more than we do.

Generally, we distrust you just as we distrust the Brits. It has historic roots.

Attached: 9E2F18EE-02B3-4AA9-8B98-BAA91B70BB5E.png (310x438, 10K)

Its not just Germany. Or Europe.

Trump is a scammer bussines man and he wants to scam the EU , especially countries that america trades the most. Ruskies have cheap gas .
Also who gives a shit about what plebs think.

I agree with the Germans. I'm far more concerned about our government fucking me over than any "threat" posed by Russia

There are 3 superpowers in this world. The US, China and EU/Russia. The last one is led by Germany and has very good relations with China. The US is in a hot trade war with China and in a cold trade war with the EU.

So I think it is relevant. You are losing your allies.

Germans not liking Americans. What else is new?

Its all jews mate

Why do we need allies

These statistics quote mostly some disaffected boomers who think they get more Hartz4 if Putin was in Charge.

The others are just your typical bitchy whiners who repeat stupid 68er slogans about US-Imperialism.

Ya, you are a good little robot.

You will make a great investment banker some day.

You lost both your country and two world wars, Hans.

more like 30% of area and 20% of population

You don’t. But 95% of people exist outside of the US bubble influence sphere of “Canada, Australia and the UK”. Also 70% of GDP is outside of the US sphere of influence.

Attached: B1566F68-6D91-4EE1-8015-633A2A37BA45.jpg (728x516, 89K)

And yet look at us now. We rule Europe after all... after having our cities demolished and salted and our people annihilated. There is only one other race with the same resillience of the Germanic race, the Jewish race.

Attached: 248767F3-4BA2-469F-8D52-B684D1CA2811.jpg (1382x1843, 473K)

Looks like Germans are resistant enough to at least American propaganda

I'm absolutely certain it has nothing to do with the fact that we came in at the end of WW I and stomped them, then came in at the end of WW II and stomped them again.

Truly, hitler was a very evil man

Russia is a part of it, as much jewish controlled as the US or Germany

Attached: AM_Q.jpg (1800x1080, 525K)

honestly pretty scared you guys are going to drab my counrty/aus and bongland into some barbarossa burger larp

pic related

Attached: 1521406817999.jpg (960x678, 97K)

Yeah, because the US is controlling the media directly and its not the Jews at all

Apples and motorcycles.

There is a difference between being "viewed negatively" and being a "threat"

Germans object to Donald Trump. The German people love the people of the United States and also know the Russian people can't be trusted. That's why they let millions of black migrants in, but only a handful of Russians in each year.

Just like in America, they'd rather have nogs than slavs.

All that shows is that the vast majority of Germans are again falling for the state owned mass media

America is the host of World Jewry
Jews and Americans are interchangeably

yaaaaaasss

>Allies
>Burdens*
FTFY

What makes you think we need allies? What makes you think we WANT allies? Remember when our "allies" in the middle east got attacked and that drug us into a war? Yeah, fuck that noise. You want to take up the mantle of world police Hans, go for it. No one is stopping you, not even us.

Germany is still an occupied country.
Jewish run US army needs to leave us alone at last, or else

They are constantly barraging us with the same anti-Trump rhetoric as in USA, it's pretty obvious the brainwash of the Jews in effect.

They rule us as much as the US, Russia and the rest of europe as well

WW3 when please

Wouldn't you do the same?

I dont really give a fuck. Germany is the biggest cuck country in the world and they only unified their autistic mongoloid tribes in the late 19th century

Most Jews live in America though
And their thinktanks, universities and so forth have seat in the United States

germans are a country of retards tbqh

they're technologically and financially still living in the 1950s

>Greece hates you more than we do.
Shithole countries are irrelevant here kraut.

probably has something to do with American nigger culture being pushed on all of Europe you fuckin retard

I wonder what the German reaction to Russia springing forward towards the Carpathian mountains will be? Will they defend their allies in the EU, or somehow go through the mental gymnastics necessary to convince themselves that everything is fine as long as the oil and gas keep flowing in?

Negrophilia originated in france

The country ruled a by former Communist stasi member hates America. Color me shocked

Is there anyone Greekbros don't hate?

Attached: Wow.gif (280x194, 904K)

Mama mia delet dis

They wouldn't care there are no (Europeans) left in Germany, half the 65-80 IQ population will just dribble at the television.

No jews, no war. That's the solution

The international community shafted them with their monetary fund. So no.

Smart

Germany desires nothign more than an alliance with Russia.

It is the logical conclusion of our history.,

America is a far away land.

Also pic related.

Attached: Kultur Terror.jpg (760x1024, 722K)

Help America
Tell everyone crybaby Trump balloons will float

Attached: IMG_0328.jpg (474x266, 14K)

Our relations ARE negative, but I’m curious as to what the average German actually understands about them.

It is certainly true that we have made high demands upon the German people, but at the same time we have spend, and tolerated being charged, absolutely absurd amounts of money in the form of tariffs, military expenditures, and the protection of trade routes specifically to support Germany and France.

It baffles me that in light of this project, which began with Breton Woods and has lasted 60 years, that the German public could think us their enemy. We literally let you rob us to rebuild your country. Granted the Jews are to blame but we have zero national animus towards the German people.

Jesus Fucking Christ why are Germans so fucking retarded and suicidal?

>We rule Europe
Unelected bureaucrats rule Europe. All you did was destroy it successfully this time.

>we have zero national animus towards the German people.

One could certainly miss that when watching american movies.

Attached: laugh.jpg (200x235, 11K)

And who cares about your opinion you fucking backstabbing cuck?
America wouls never leave Rammstein. You can kvetch all you want but ultimately you're just their bitch...

I know i know... You're just striving for that russian cock via nord stream 2.
I hope Poles and Italians would fuck you and the entire union up.

Fuck krauts!

Attached: 123C29C2-7E72-465C-BB32-2098EC35F5E6.jpg (451x708, 117K)

but the ussr left completely while your deep state system is still in power and genociding us

majority doesn’t know enough about your system to differentiate, but we want to get rid of this occupying cancer

good I hate g*rmans too, never did anything important except kill other euros

and blossomed in America

>Ussr left
Because they failed? Because their system failed?
What are you? A fucking russian drone?

>EU
>superpower

Obviously you are our enemy as no country has anything but enemies. But really the problem and reason i see is jewish tricks to push for more oil from jew controlled Russia

Americans are scum. thankfully this jewified nigger nation won't exist within the next 20 years

Attached: 15908830388.jpg (1500x937, 377K)

You need to go back Pjotr

Remember your grandfathers words:
>The only good kraut is a dead one

I for one am for the ultimate decimation of german state!
They're the one ultimately destroing europe since antiquity!

Hello Oleg.
How many rubbles you got for today?

>then came in at the end of WW II and stomped them again
Another one arrogant and ignorant amerimutt who believes that US won WW2 lol. Hurr durr muh us&a won eberything and shiiiet. Fucking cockroaches.

Attached: 0igto0ig.gif (220x140, 362K)

you're practically German yourself you stupid fucking Swede. half your people are physically indistinguishable.

it did fail, but america agreed to leave in the treaty regarding the unification and it took over completely instead.

Germany + Russia aliiance!

youtube.com/watch?v=EP5kdwm2WK0

Two words:
Fuck you

Cuck

Same Masonic bullshit

He isn't a Swede, but some mutthuman like ye

The only real Germans left live in the US

MFW i will never put a bullet in some krautfag head

Because your nation isn't trustworthy
Suck that Ivan cock you nigger. Suck it dry

Attached: 314AD6BB-13D4-4062-9D10-CCF39834746E.jpg (640x480, 81K)

>half your people are physically indistinguishable
Yeah the half of both countries that are from the middle east.

This
WW2 was won by multiple nations enslaved by USSR

Germany carefully manipulates it's people so that they don't complain about their tax money going directly to Putin and his friends for natural gas.

Your coutnry hasn't done anythign for 400 years, certainly not put bullets in anyones head.

Before sucking american cuck, maybe you pussies should join NATO first, instead of being the usesless cunts you are.

Attached: 1502062143948.jpg (198x254, 10K)

>WW2 was won by mongolian horde

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 149K)

Well okay fair, but that is the result of a literal nonstop barrage of Jewry, it isn’t like actual Americans control Hollywood. Even so, in series like Band Of Brothers, the final speech that everyone remembers was literally delivered in German. You are sometimes depicted as savage ebil Nazis but the resounding depiction is always as honourable warriors.

Literally our only worthy adversary, ever. That is how most Americans see Germany. The “cool” nemesis. I guess Russia too, but honestly, that is sort of played out.

>because on victory parade whole russian army marched
Ivan plox

>The only real Germans left live in the US
HAHAHA the mutt actually believe degenerate fanatic Christians from Germany moving to the US to racemix are “real Germans”.

No, they are not. 25% German DNA doesn’t mean you are “real German”.

I don't even think about US-German relations kek

Attached: Top-US-Ancestries-by-County.jpg (3766x2820, 1.24M)

I smell poleshit

Attached: 1534542322793.jpg (700x982, 345K)

They should. But what are their reasons

There are a lot of Germans in US. You probably think the whole US looks like stuff on Tv. I live in iowa though.

Maybe. But you are too big for us. Your economy is 5 times largers than ours. You will always be the elephant and we will be the dog in that relationship. We aren't Poland or the UK who don't mind being a little poodle. It makes us weak and lazy.

About what alliance you talk about, when German literraly have USA millitary base one their land?

Attached: RamsteinAB.jpg (1024x768, 478K)

you guys tryna get fucked up again? Shut the fuck up hans.

Says the faggot with literall broomstoc troopers and apcs refitted for prego drivers.