You will never be hunter-gatherer

>you will never be hunter-gatherer
>you will always have to worry about job stability, education and finances
>you will never live a confortable life of subsistence in the wilds, only taking from the nature what you need

Fuck humanity and progress
We need a nuclear armagedom to return to our anarcho primitivism roots

Attached: 318271da980706f7a18a811c3456a77d.png (633x758, 16K)

>confortable life of subsistence in the wilds
You really don't know what nature is like, do you.

Check his flag, he’s just a monkey that wants his bananas.
OO OO AAH AAH

>ywn live like a savage
Not only are you a monkey you are an underage faggot monkey. Go live in the amazon for 1 month to get a taste of what a "comfortable life in the woods" is like before killing yourself

Attached: faggot_pointing.gif (420x240, 386K)

there are vagabonds that do that, but usually it's illegal living (trespassing, nothing too much), though it depends on where one goes

Yeah sure, the amazon isnt that far you retard, feel free to go there with a bunch of your anarcho primitive retards, I'd love to see how far you'd last

Totally agree on that brazil bro. It's humans overpopulated this earth and now it's impossible to live a normal life as hunter and gatherer

trust me i used to live under a tarp with some stuff and a bike, it's not so easy since you gotta keep low
modern society has it's low points but it's perks as well

also take those ppl from the "Ancestor's Wrath" group, or whatever the fuck those terrorist wannabes anprims call themselves

Sure you can. Civilization is not mandatory. I'm pretty sure you can pack right up and move to some forest in the middle of nowhere. If you don't make a spectacle about it I'm pretty sure no one would stop you or come looking for you.

You faggot's Amazon river are polluted, not many wildlife left. Kys

Where has more Forest then Brazil
Why not go Hunt and Gather?

siberia, but some people did it and almost died, but they did it out of genuine fear of persecution in the middle 20th century.

lold

>a confortable life of subsistence in the wilds
kek

go try it, see how comfy you are

I went camping once
Fucking sucked

>running away from Bolsheviks who will force you into Siberian exile

>running away... to Siberia?

But then no more capuccino :(

STFU faggots. All the Amazon river is polluted and most wildlife is gone, because humans have killed 60% of all life forms and the last 40 years.

Attached: Brazilian-Amazon.jpg (990x600, 144K)

>you will never live a confortable life of subsistence in the wilds
Love how anarcho-primitivists always try to idolise prehistoric times when the reality was constant death, disease, starvation and tribal warfare. Instead of worrying about bills and job stability humans were worrying about finding enough berries to get through the day, their kid dying of an infection from a mere cut, or the evil grug tribe murdering them all at night.

The amazon river is not poluted, but it's also not potable water

Rainforests are hidden with diseases like malaria and chagas diseases. Humans evolved for open grasslands, which are all taken by cities and farms.

How was your experience? Were you alone and farming/fishing your own food?

>and the last 40 years.

for the last 40 years*

Imagine going camping with only leaves to protect your body, and your tent is made of damp twigs and is filled with insects

>You will never be an animalistic nigger
>You will never live like an african
O... OK?...

>Go live in the amazon for 1 month

My ancestors didn't forage in the amazon you fucking mestizo loser

Ever heard of Naked and Afraid?

A guy and a girl are sent out into the wild for 21 days with nothing but a camera crew and a medical staff

>he thinks reality tv is real

are you old enough to be here?

>river is not poluted

Attached: pollution-garbage-polluting-the-rio-tamanduatei-river-sao-paulo-brazil-C16XJH.jpg (1300x953, 316K)

I'm pretty sure there are other places where you can hunt what about Siberia or Alaska? Maybe some parts of Africa are still uninhabited, and the niggers are just slightly advanced monkeys.

Why the fuck would you even want to live like an animal? If you want to be closer to nature, you can always become a modern gatherer.. it's called farming.

Attached: 1549474537864.webm (480x480, 813K)

Stop destroying the rainforest you fucking assholes.

That's really what you gathered from
>nothing but a camera crew and a medical staff
?

Food was plenty for hunter-gatherers and tribes, the only ones starving were people forced out of good lands because of conflict

It says right there in your pic it is from São Paulo state, not the amazon

kek, do you know what comes with a camera crew?

do you think because it's on discovery that it's not reality tv?

Rural living is the sweet spot, it is civilized and simple/necessity-based. Not living like some primitive, bloodthirsty sub saharan African. Also
>hunting
>implying anything is stopping you from hunting game
You're just an edgy teenager whose brain is still maturing.

No it was a short time and I was poor AF and I went paranoid because people often forget where I'm at or treat me like shit for no good reason. I was 18 at the time and I kept low so I wouldn't be spotted after being kicked out of a home that I thought I knew the people in.

In other words I was a hobo and I did make some money from a friendly person though.

There was a rumor of a squatter who was mentally ill and carried a pan and he did just that. The stories had him all disheveled and he behaved similar to an animal.

gold miner in amazon.

Attached: peru_aerial_1571.jpg (780x520, 184K)

I'm just confused on how you didn't pick up on the irony and slight sarcasm of that phrase

Wow, life is sooo hard.

Winter gets them every time.

>Peru

Rural land is expensive, and you'd still have to pay landtax

that and you need gasoline for cars, which requires a driver's license and a source of income. and with the standards of living increasing...

>I was merely pretending to be retarded

You can literally move to Alaska and live off the grid

Come to the Pacific Northwest. The camping is great

A cherub with a flaming sword guards that door.

Attached: NPC Adam.jpg (500x500, 162K)

Have you thought about starting a farm or a homestead? I imagine the lifestyle will be the sort of /comfy/ness you're after. Ignore the modernist plebs. They will always come out to fill the ranks of naysayers. They dissolve quickly when the King asks who will duel Goliath.

Bongo bongo I don't wanna leave the congo, oh no no no no no no. Bingo bango bongo, I'm so happy in the jungle. I refuse to go.

Attached: gh1jpb5t96e21.png (744x1084, 1.02M)