There's no turning back, is there? The west is doomed?

There's no turning back, is there? The west is doomed?

Attached: file.png (625x625, 179K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/rZqnD
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nah we're on the brink of the collapse and the rebirth of the Republic. Mueller time is coming.

not if you stop fucking propagating this bullshit here. Internet is like a collective consciousness, you don't have to ask people about everything, in the same fashion you don't have to seek for everything in the Internet

>How to suck a dick
Here's something, as a Canadian, I can get behind.

suck a dick, literally

It's been confirmed these articles are written by polacks to get clicks by infuriating boomers, zoomers and the like.

Attached: 1743515631550.jpg (585x560, 141K)

I would totally eat me some Jazz Jennings fake pussy though.

Bottom surgery? Are they talking about ass implants or something? Or is this just about sucking dick. I've never heard it referred to as "bottom surgery".

>Eat out a non-op trans woman
So, sucking his dick, basically. More hard-hitting journalism from the kikes at Vice.

>primeminister
>legalise

Attached: 1525257859114.jpg (473x591, 37K)

you just have to keep nodding a lot

feels like heaven

Attached: disgusting.jpg (660x660, 131K)

Attached: memri tv leaf.png (500x377, 77K)

heaven is for heterosexuals though. you're goin to heck

Attached: 1767617391683.jpg (246x360, 10K)

>non-op
>trans
pick one

>There's no turning back, is there? The west is doomed?

Yes, the west is doomed. Theres no turning back.

Gather a list of all the advertisers, post on a website with a URL like www.activelydestroyingamerica.com, post an example photo like you did here, add a link to the advertisers' contact us page, and start handing out 8 x 11 leaflets advertising the site and why it exists, in nonconfrontational, just concerned language. Whole thing will collapse within 12 months.

>how to suck a dick

wake the fuck op, only a small minority will be ok with these degenerate who think they can change sex.

Channel it into anger, once normies see that you're legitimately viscerally disgusted by it and not just using it as some alt-right talking point, they'll know deep down that you're right.

They said the same in the Shah's Iran and Afghanistan.

THINGS CAN ALWAYS GO BACK

>American spelling education

Attached: microexpressions-disgust.jpg (524x336, 29K)

Email it to your Republican Senator, snail mail it to all the others. Tell them your child under age 10 saw it and began asking questions. Express concern for where the country is going. Mention "hasn't this gone on long enough?"

Profit

Every last one of you needs to be doing this

Espananon bringing the truth and whitepill. It very much CAN go back. If you act as one, it will.

a lot dont like to use their penis or have it touched, i think this article is about kissing her brown flower

So basically what they're saying is how to suck a benis?

Attached: 1498651026910.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

how much instructions do you need to suck a clit till the vagina juices come out?

Britanon bringing in good points. It's true. Even liberals, deep down, do not like this. Be non-right to them and go for the visceral, and make them feel brave enough to rise against it. Empowering each other and protecting one another as you rise is critical to turning the left back to its closets, nests and holes.

This.

I think it means cutting off their penis, whereas 'top surgery' would be giving them plastic boobs.

Do trannies usually get some kind of ass surgery? Is it like a widening of the hips?

I'd rather eat out a dead crack whore.

>trans "woman"
>clit
>vagina juices

Sorry user, that's a dick and he just came on your face.

see

that's transphobic. Why not calling it Big Clit?

stupid blackpill slide thread with nothing to discuss, people already know there are loads of degenerate scum out there. sage

Attached: twitter opinion.png (773x268, 25K)

When trannies take hormones it causes the fat distribution to change. This means that trannies get fat asses and slimmer bellies than natural men of similar weight. They can't do shit about their hips and they will always be thin, manly hips unless they were born with a real gender condition that isn't simply mental illness.

no most never get any surgery.
you dont completley stop developing until 25, if you start taking hormones before 20 your hips will widen.

Attached: download (4).jpg (225x225, 10K)

Yeah, I guess. It just seems a strange way to refer to it.

How? Bone growth stops before 20. The pelvic cradle is made of bone. What you refer to is FAT, user. A man with man bones and male moob fat adjusted to his hip sides, grinding you with a torn open hole where his cock and nutsack used to be. Talk about used diseased goods. The econowives of 1984 weren't even this bad. How the elites hate us.

Oh, okay. Thanks, I didn't know it actually would change their hips a bit.

fat is the biggest part but your pelvis doesnt completley fuse until your mid 20’s, so hormones before 20 will make them spread like cis girls do, in a much smaller amount.

We brought this on ourselves. It started in the 1920's, and its been compunding, we're only just starting to see the symptoms of this derangement and its partly our own fault for not calling it out earlier.

I say Fascism is the future of the west, liberty is dead.

wtf how do i get this job

archive.is/rZqnD
Op is a 1 post by this ID sliding faggot

Attached: gettingoff.jpg (650x434, 154K)

You caught me in my master plan to turn Jow Forums against tranny degenerates. Go back to your discord.

worst. scooby doo villain. ever.

Weed's legal now my dude.

Robots are the only things that will go down on it

If this is what people want, it should burn.

Attached: image.jpg (1583x2048, 548K)

How to be a faggot and suck cock thread
Why do people think word play changes reality or is simply to soften the blow

Attached: 1538556202971.jpg (399x385, 29K)

>trans sex experts
God I hate women.

Aka how to suck dick?

>trans sex experts

Attached: 1509169837236.gif (500x272, 993K)

We think we're so much smarter. This is the left shitposting. Except unlike us, they do it on a national platform. This is God-tier trolling.

But is that really all we are concerned about? Shitposting our way to the collapse of civilization?

If we want to be the hero's, save America, and find a woman who's not a tranny, lesbian, nigger, whore, we are going to have to be adults. We know the left won't be. Time to sack up guys.

I'm going to legitimately complain some way about this article(FCC, Twitter, however you go about those things) That it's distasteful and makes fun of trannies. You should do the same, it's the only way to take any actual responsibility.

Like eating raw steak

How to gass out Op properly

Attached: gas-chamber_o_1192346.jpg (640x492, 51K)

That shit takes decades or centuries user...

>I'm going to legitimately complain some way about this article(FCC, Twitter, however you go about those things)
>however you go about those things
we need a nerdanon to make a site that compiles that information for us
that's the the left does, they "organize"

Hard times, hard men.
Hard men, good times.
Good times, soft men.
Soft men, hard times

Attached: goebbels.jpg (850x400, 85K)

>trans sex experts

Good lad.

Thanks, OP. I've been waiting for this article for this article for a very long time.

Attached: Hot Australian trap.jpg (540x960, 73K)