Hey Jow Forums, what’s the best non-STEM field to study in college?

Hey Jow Forums, what’s the best non-STEM field to study in college?

Attached: 304E64D4-30D7-43FE-95C9-4E7E51AAB29F.jpg (245x206, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WDER83rW4oE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Don't.

Finance.

Just make sure you have connections, I'd highly suggest pledging a fraternity and networking with their alumni(not to mention the alcohol, pussy, and chance to get the autism beaten out of you) if you want a solid job in the future.

Attached: 903.jpg (1080x1136, 182K)

I don’t want to join a fraternity. They’re unchristian.

>Mathematics

Jewrisprudence

>They’re unchristian.
It's what you make of it. If you're doing cocaine off a girl's tits every day, yes that's unchristian. If you actually stick to what most fraternities are founded on, you'll find it's not as degenerate as you'd think.

t. big SAE chapter at large state school in the south

Debateable.

Just go for graphic design

gender studies

Medicine

Those are both STEM

Sorry, I want a profession.

I am studying political science to go to law school. The degree itself is pretty meme tier as I get deeper into and makes me nervous it wont help me if law school falls through. I am beginning to think english would be a better degree for this.
What does pol think of lawyer as a profession? Any advice?

Attached: BCD45A99-9B2B-498E-ABF0-C935D0E6DA5A.png (1334x750, 1.87M)

Can you draw well, user? Do you like creating logos?

If yes to both, go for graphic design

History
The history you'll get is trash, but it helps you learn to research, which I find ironic

>not to mention the alcohol, pussy
>frats aren't unchristian
Pick one

Lawyer = cool

The problem is, there are literally no jobs for you right now, unless you want to work in immigration law.

So unless your LSAT scores can get you into one of the best law schools in the country, it wouldn’t be worth your time atm to do it.

Yes, but what will you do with it?

anime studies

technical writing provided you have mild people skills. Im going to law school and wouldnt recommend it.

this provided you can stand hanging out with douchebags and also turning into one.

fucking this, luckily mine are almost there, breaking from 169 to 171 is such a bitch tho. You T14??

polysci is kinda a meme degree for law school because its so common, it would help you A LOT if you had a more unique background especially if your scores/GPA aren't above 75% medians.

>also turning into one.
Nah, this is actually when the "nice guy" mantra actually works. If you're in a group of doucebags, girls are generally going to gravitate away from them, whereas if you're in a group of nice guys, girls are going to gravitate towards the edgier choice.

You ignored my posts and you did not tKe my advice.

I hope you fail, OP.
May Allah not have mercy with you...

Classical Music Performance (but only if you're actually a good musician and will practice)
it's doing a service to the white race and western civilization

imagine having to travel in packs to interact with women

Frats have benefits but they encourage and facilitate behaviors that are antithetical to developing into a self sufficient and responsible adult. Those are the skills you should focus on, it will take you way farther than you would believe.

>I am beginning to think english would be a better degree for this.

English major here. If you go for English, double major in something more technical -- even an Econ double major would be suitable.

The goal is to show that you have practical intelligence. Anything else and English on its own is pretty meme-tier unless you go for law school at a top tier university or you have technical experience to round out your profile.

Also, majoring in appreciation for and analysis of the written word is kind of like managing a library during the Fall of Rome. We live in degenerate times, and your skills will not be appreciated no matter how important they are.

ah yes, Mathematicians - the only dumpster divers with a PhD

What about corporate law?

The only thing you should be doing outside of STEM is having a seat in the Business College. Getting a degree in International Business (knowing another language is a hard skill and you could even work with glow niggers), Finance, Accounting are good too.

Protect the real Jews my friends. youtube.com/watch?v=WDER83rW4oE

good luck finding an inhouse job. General Counsel jobs are almost as contested as clerkships, you need to be among the top tier students at a top tier university to stand out in the current market.
If you think you can compete at that level, reconsider, if you still think you can do it, then at least you have the right mentality.

Law

None. Can't do stem, don't go.

lol I make more with my english degree than my GF does with her Toxicology degree, stem is a joke.

I'm studying accounting and I enjoy it.

how is it user? Im a first year accounting undergrad and im wondering if the proffession is actually worth the shit i have to do.
>tfw studying accounting right now and its full of pajeets and changs

Attached: 13f.gif (600x716, 47K)