Do I work or become a meme housewaif?

I want to get into Cybersec/IT/fed work one day.
But my GPA is so low I probs won't get into any colleges/schools with good program.
>azn (lol fuck affirmative action)
>2.7UW GPA
>Failing math & failed math several times
Don't want to become a help ticket/tech support. Only cert is a non-vendor specific CIW Net Tech assoc.

Do I give up and find a white husband?

Attached: Noooooooo.jpg (669x704, 67K)

Become an xray technitii .

No
Become a stripper with the backstory of saving up for nursing school

ew. me no become doctah or nurse like famiry wants.
IT is great for it's flexibility unlike the medical field

Self teach yourself the math you should have learned before and then learn how to code on your own.

Should I go for python or Java as first language?

Learn python, java is a meme language.

I had fairly low GPA in high-school and dangerously low GPA at university - that was bordering on academic suspension because I was doing so poorly. I failed advanced calculus multiple times because I would never bother doing any homework and never was interested in math. I had to switch majors from computer science to some technology/programming analysis degree because I could not find it in myself to complete the required math courses for the CS degree program.
After getting my bachelors I enlisted in the military and learned cyber-warfare and other cyber security skills.
I then went on to become a programmer at the NSA, and do some cryptography work - get several cyber security patents, write a book and do some cool shit in cyber security. Its been years since I graduated and I haven't used any math in any program/script or job I have done other than multiply/divide-minus+plus.
I currently work in cyber threat intelligence and make $200k+

Attached: cyber-math.jpg (1200x800, 307K)

>java is a meme language.
This right here is the mark of someone who is either in college still, is just shitposting, or isn't in the industry at all.

Were you contracted?
I was considering joining the Air force but I was worried I couldn't get the assignment I would want to get into crypto.
Would you take me as an e-mentee, user?

pretty sure it's the exact opposite

Other way around, idiot

It is interesting, how you think being a housewife is a meme while having a career is normal. You're a woman. Your brain has been developed through trial and error over countless centuries to work in a very specific way for simple ends. Of course you will struggle trying to do something that's not in your nature. You think it's a fallback plan or something but you have been lied to. Once puberty hit and all that estrogen got let loose you were done for. Sure you can force yourself to do other things but you're a nest making baby machine. It's what you would be best at and how you are needed most. You don't have to do it of course, women do deserve freedom after all, but don't be surprised when you're subpar in the world of men. Imagine a man whose mental faculties were hamstringed by "estrogen poisoning". He's going to have a bad time, no? You're that man, buttercup.

I'm a white man with a decent job in the market for a housewife. What state do you live in?

Despite having my degree - i chose to go enlisted rather than get a commission because it allowed me to pick the job I wanted and get real technical skills (rather than manage people)
Air force tends to have the longest wait time to join but does have the highest quality of life. For cyber - its a joint task force environment, where all the branches train and work together. So talk to the recruiters of each branch and see who will give you the Military Occupational Specialty (MOS) you want.
35Q for Army or CTN for Navy is where you want to be - i am not aware of the equivalents for AirForce.

Attached: jcac.jpg (1200x797, 146K)

Even if you choose a certain occupation, if they deem that your skills suit another job they'll place you there anyways, right?
I am trilingual and I'm afraid that my language aptitude would put me in some translation job.

Do you have a medium that I can connect to you after this thread?

Sounds like something that would be said straight from a mad men episode.
I'll be Peggy Olsen only without the baby problem, friend.

he's acting like an asshole but there's nothing wrong with bring a housewife
really it is a position that should be venerated above any other career
any man can work QA at a donut factory or write up a department sick leave report or rivet girders together
but only you can have your children and be a mother to them

Never have I had anything against women being housewives.
Because my mom is in her 50s now and don't have much saved for retirement. It's my turn to be filial as a daughter before I become a wife.
It's circumstantial.

marry me
we'll split a duplex with your parents so the kids can see their grandparents every day

lol I'm helping my mom buy a whole and subletting it right now.
Duplex living with in laws sounds like a nightmare, but having your utilities paid is :ok_hand:

Haven't seen it as American TV is typically terrible, so your reference is lost on me.
In any case it's the truth. I understand it's distressing and unfortunate but that's life. You will always be playing with a handicap if you choose to deviate from the path laid before you. Your brain is not the brain of a computer scientist. You have, at this very moment, powerful bodily forces at work trying to stop you from doing anything else and to start having kids as soon as possible. It has been, and is, evolutionarily prudent to do so. Your reasoning can inhibit these functions to some extent, but because of the negative effect this has on reproduction evolution has also tended to rid you of that control as well. Evolution is not concerned with you, your aspirations, or egalitarianism. All that concerns it is the sharp increase in autistic children born when your eggs start to turn at ~35.

It is a kindness to tell the truth even if someone would prefer lies. I am not nice. Nice people don't do any good, they just lie and make these problems worse by doubling down on bullshit rather than actually pointing towards the problem and by extension its solution.

Java for security or other general purpose computer stuff. Python is more for mathematical and scientific programming.

>UW GPA
What is UW?

This seems unlikely

Go back to the containment boards

>asian
>bad at math
yikes

the men that enable this behavior deserve the gulag, just as this woman deserves to die destitute

UW = Unweighted GPA

Although bad at math, I think my jungle asian features aren't bad.

Wanting a career to take care of my mother until she dies isn't bad behavior. I'm 16, dude. Got a long ways to go till my eggs expire.

no I meant
>oh no I'm dumb and bad at something I haven't ever practiced, might as well give up and find some betabux pushover!

after all your question was not
Can I improve, how can I improve, who can I talk to to improve?

Yeah, I agree the way I made my post made it seem like I am putting 0% effort in.
To give you more deets, I have a guaranteed internship this summer with my county since I passed my cert.
I'm thinking about applying for summer conferences with NSLC for CySec @ Rice Uni or my local FBI Summer camps. I want to get more certs but I can't decide between studying for SAT or trying out for my first Cisco exam.

Sorry for sounding like a beta-brainlet.

>16
Reported.

Attached: NO! .png (593x665, 463K)

what? we own it, she lives on one side, the is no rent in this situation

No, you give up and find an Asian husband

0ff1cedeadc0de(at)gmail

don't you dare hurt her

I'm OP and although my username in this is suggestive
My wire app handle is : @nudez
I really just want advice

Attached: ore2i7t4tK1u9bku2o1_1280.jpg (597x772, 93K)

what state you in? would you consider my marriage offer seriously?

>self-professed underage
>racemixer
>literal jailbait profile
Vile. Utterly revolting.

Attached: sternhortler.jpg (341x450, 32K)

who doesnt find elliot rodgers the best kiddo

girls can marry at 16 in many states, there is nothing illegal about contacting her with a marriage offer
the Virgin Mary was pregnant with God in the flesh at 14, there is nothing wrong with impregnating here

Mary was a degenerate thot because she wasn't married to God when she conceived Jesus.

are you calling the Holy Spirit a thot patroller?

Attached: sir.jpg (450x445, 21K)

Are all womenly saints thots to God?

yes, I'm a pedophile that is why I am looking for a young woman to marry, buy a house big enough us and her mother so she can watch the children we will have while we go on dates
age of consent is 16 in many US states so you're doubly retarded

Yes, in a manner of speaking.
No, one can be either saintly or a thot, not both.

>slitty slutty
hmmm not sure I want to click connect

swer to tooth and nail I am not dateline nbc