New York woman resorts to baseball bat after patty not available

apnews.com/2f41cb6d45c8459bab98fbd0b48594e7

>NEW YORK — A woman who couldn’t get a beef patty at a favorite New York eatery used a baseball bat in protest.

>On Saturday, police released surveillance video of the woman in action in the Bronx — smashing a restaurant’s windows after learning the eatery had run out of her favorite food.

>Police say the woman at the Back Home restaurant in the Morrisania neighborhood came in on the afternoon of Jan. 15 and ordered a patty. She was told they’d run out, and she got upset.

>Authorities say she left and came back to the Jamaican restaurant with the bat. The video shows a woman bashing in two windows. She fled and police were still searching for her on Saturday.

>The video shows a woman dressed in a black and white jacket and matching sneakers, swinging a multi-colored aluminum bat as bystanders tried to stop her before she walked away. No one was injured during the incident.

>The Back Home restaurant in the Morrisania neighborhood is a simple, affordable spot that offers Jamaican specialties like curry goat and oxtail, drawing people from around the city.

Sad day.

Attached: download (16).jpg (731x706, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cMuw2C4qe88
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Based and burgerpilled

We have seen this before. Do not deny americans their daily burger.

Attached: american_burger_lol.jpg (2000x1333, 655K)

>used a baseball bat in protest.

Is that what were calling it?

Attached: 1547882677759.jpg (1280x1079, 519K)

Burgers are a right

Attached: One-Punch-Man-09-07.jpg (1280x720, 48K)

Jamaican beef patty. Not a burger.

I'm gonna say it...

Attached: 1548015686970.jpg (334x506, 42K)

nigs gonna nog

It's always niggers. Why can't they control themselves?

Yeah, why can't they say something like "smashed the windows" or "vandalized the property" or something like that?

I sexually abused a McDonald's manager before for giving me the wrong toy in my happy meal before. All my rage just exploded from within.

Sucked her cock and toes for 3 hours.

Are we raiding the pro back YouTube channels tonight ? Someone make a post later cause I am setting up to make calls.

You know a Jamaican spot is good when the customer service is bad. Apparently it was so bad this she-boon wigged out.

I know where I'm eating lunch tomorrow.

I get it.

Attached: 20190122_174448.jpg (576x960, 62K)

We have started wars over less than that.

They don't have to. If you could get away with this shit, you'd be doing it, too. Don't lie.

>Sucked her cock and toes for 3 hours.
The punchline, ladies and gentlemen. PaDUMP-tump.

He's so tall

A liberal site reported this, but unlike here or Facebook, they didn’t show the race of the perp.

I don’t see where she did anything unreasonable given the circumstances.

Oh, it's a Jamaican restaurant! This is important. An American beef patty is a naked fraction of a properly dressed hamburger and nothing to fight over. A Jamaican "patty" is actually a spicy meat pie, like a hot pocket.

She did the right thing

Oh shit guys... can he do it before the jannies get here?!?

Attached: 997E618F-2E5F-49AE-BBAF-AE55462AAB44.jpg (1536x2048, 780K)

N

I

G

G

G

How the fuck does she plan on going there in the future?
Did she think they won't recognize her?

No patty for a day, or no patty ever again.

Fuckin pavement apes

E

G

putting a burger on a burger is like putting a burger on a pizza. just eat them one at a time. ugh.

Attached: 1548145014343.jpg (493x654, 28K)

E

"woman"

Q

>We have seen this before.
You're right.
youtu.be/cMuw2C4qe88

I was about like that when my local grocer ran out of chipotle Tobasco.

Yeah, shit like that is why I can't rob any liquor stores in my town. I have to go back there next Saturday, they're gonna fucking remember. Also, they're liable to recognize me under a ski mask, just from seeing me so often.
>This is a stickup! Put all the money in the bag!
>Alright, Mike, it's cool, you can have the money. You, uh...you want me to run off a Powerball ticket for you, like usual?
Wouldn't work.

MRS OBAMA GET DOWN