Message from a Black Man to Jow Forums

You hate us. We hate you. There is no compromise between our people.

How can two mortal enemies live under the same roof? We can't. We must separate. A Black Nation for us, a White Nation for you.

My only demand is that each year you will send us 500,000 white women to be used as sex slaves by Black Men. This is our reparations. If you do this, we will respect your right to existence. But only if you pay us the tax.

Attached: 1496251084379 (1).jpg (690x1005, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WS7me5hf2vc
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/You hate us. We hate you. There is no compromise between our people./
youtube.com/watch?v=1csr0dxalpI
news-medical.net/health/What-is-Micropenis.aspx
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1827450
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8672990
snpedia.com/index.php/Rs9332964
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12843198
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

shut up (((nigger)))

500k white women because not even niggers want to fuck a black woman.

nigger can have the overweight fatties.

>concentrate on hating black people.
>spend all your time fighting any race that's isnt jewish

I don’t hate niggers. In fact, I don’t think about you at all.

Nice try Shlomo, but we know its you with the meme flag. You will reap what you have sown.

>memeflag
Of fucking course you are. Why do you never show your real flag? Every single one of these nigger threads are created by some scared bitch hiding his nationality.

Hit this live stream up.
youtu.be/WS7me5hf2vc

may africa invade and impregnate israel.
plow that jew pussy. slap those khazar milkers. blow those nigger loads.

Attached: must_also_rape.jpg (577x435, 29K)

sorry nigga but we're only able to pay your toll in bullets.

This thread wasn't good the first time you posted it. Why would it be good after that?

How about you just develop civilization with your own genetics and not need better races genetics to accomplish anything

b...b...bery well, you're w...win.

Attached: ogream.jpg (233x216, 11K)

>nigger can have the overweight fatties.
Kek. Hell No you miserable wh*Toid. We want a steady supply of your best 10/10s

Attached: 1548114032535.jpg (576x991, 134K)

>My only demand is that each year you will send us 500,000 white women to be used as sex slaves by Black Men.
I am sure this would work out in a mutually beneficial way. Pic related is the first "sacrifice" and there are 499,999 more where that came from.

Attached: Fat-Woman-2.jpg (1080x785, 159K)

Why are you trying to Bleach your people? What kind of nationalist are you?

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/You hate us. We hate you. There is no compromise between our people./

Lmao

>We want a steady supply of your best 10/10s
We are only giving you what you have contributed in the past. What is fair is fair. If you participated in a meaningful way in the past, I could see making some sort of beneficial offering. You can either take what we give you, or you can pay your way out. You may not be a slave, but your people sure do cost us a lot of overhead.

Attached: per capita.png (1026x768, 438K)

Hey I seen this pasta before. Can you post the slavic/ reptilian/ alien versions?

see

I can do you one better, nigger. we already had the bloodiest war in american history to free your asses. you don't GET any reparations, except a fucking plane ticket to liberia.

Fuck you Tyrone. You get nigger sheboons and you like it.

You're people are a tumour on humanity. No.

1 post by this ID

Obvious bate thread

This is a slide thread goys

Sage

Good goyim. Go back to watching (((BLACKED))) and Basketball Niggers in the NFL

>(((Black Man))).
Shalom

>My only demand is that each year you will send us 500,000 white women to be used as sex slaves by Black Men.

Isn't that what Haiti try to do but they didn't get anything?

This user has a point, nigger... wouldn't want those "superior" nigger genetics to be deluded now, would you?

I declare that this thread is officially about ending welfare and social security in the United States!

Nigger

I imagine myself in Europe, leading my Platoon. Our mission is to stop wh*Te dogs from advancing. We mow down wh*Te dogs but they keep coming. I shoot wh*Te dogs but I run out of ammo so I draw my sword and begin slaughtering wh*Tes, since wh*Tes are way more psychially inferior to me, I slay them by dozens. Then I get shot, but I didn't fall, I kept fighting. Then shot again and again. wh*Tes were shooting me from a distance like the cowards they are. I lie down, facing up to sky and I see KARA BOĞA (Tengri) smiling at me, I smile back… Then I woke up, in africa, my homeland. My BLACK brethen gave me a warm welcome to heaven. I finally made it, I finally made it into heaven..

Attached: KARABOGA.jpg (274x184, 8K)

Nice blog post nigger

nice fanfic, nigger

Based and redpilled!

Attached: 1473129325452.jpg (1080x1349, 86K)

>How can two mortal enemies live under the same roof?
simple , we can aford a house while you don't

youtube.com/watch?v=1csr0dxalpI
just gonna leave this here

Is he retarded? I mean more retarded than normal for niggers.

Pretty good fantasy, nigger. Except reality paints a different picture.

Attached: Bush war.jpg (1200x451, 98K)

A 3rd tier minority making demands. Kek. You'll get nothing and if you get to uppity we will put you back in chains making license plates.

Attached: beware the fury.jpg (692x738, 97K)

kek at the rule of bush warfare

C O P E

Attached: 1549684608821.jpg (540x540, 63K)

>dumb niggers
>keeping their word
choose one

its that same retarded turk larping as a nigger. His last ban just expired and he's roach posting again.

Attached: turk.png (1265x2037, 1.98M)

>we
There is no WE
There is only I.
Stop with the race hating. Its like being fucking different is bad. Difference is evil and baddddd

Difference is bad
Same is good.
What kind of primal tribal shit is this? Fuck, its like humans are animals.

Why don't we just exterminate you useless fuckers?

Will you accept beaners instead? After a decade or so we would run out of white land whales, feminists, coal burners and meth skanks to sacrifice.

There's a hundred million feminist whores and they're offering to get of them for free!?! This isn't a half-bad deal, consider it done nigger.

I assume you are an American.
The black population of America is almost as stagnant as the white population. If you want to be threatening larp as a south American

Listen big fella you're doing us a favor when you fuck white women. You are pointing out damaged goods for us. That's the reality of the situation once they burn the coal we can immediately dismiss them as unsuitable for dating. When whites see whites dating blacks we all are collectively trying to figure out what went wrong in the white girls life so we don't do it with our own kids.

Attached: laugh.jpg (200x235, 11K)

reminder that if you are African American you are not a nigger
show your flag amerimutt

Kikes aren't white.

Now I'm sure this is b8, stop giving him (you)'s you newfags

Most black households have 3+ children that's the funny part. They have more kids but most end up in jail our dead so they're struggling fighting replacement as well.

I’d give you half of the white female population up front but none after. In return you agree to cut all ties. We will build a wall to separate us. Any of you cross you die. No aid. No immigration or visas. You are on your own. I give you 20 years max before your “nation” is indistinguishable from a sub-Saharan African village.

you're not a nigger for being black, you're a nigger when you think it's cool to abandon your women, play the thug, and do all the shit the jew wants you to. niggers are a tool of the jew

>immediately sends literally every fat white liberal bitch.

Imagine being such a subhuman waste of consciousness that you have to larp as a nigger to feel significant. hahahahah
The absolute state of Turk roaches

Yea because you niggers did so well against the Europeans

You love roleplaying or some shit. You really think that user is black? How dense could you fucking be?

Hey nigger, fuck off. You are pathetic.

Attached: 90s DEVGRU.jpg (800x1200, 105K)

Even if he's not that's the reality of the situation. When ever a white man sees a white with a black we look at them like a sick dog.

IT'S ANCIENT PASTA YOU STUPID FUCKING NEWFAGS!
REEEEE!!!!!
Whatever happened to lurk moar?

I know, but I had a pretty good response that's undeniably true

The thing is any of the cucks that come here to "troll and divide the nazis" end up getting red pilled except for niggers, trannies and literall dick riding retards, so congratulations keep bringing them to get red pilled : )

Attached: 1546658773207.png (808x930, 614K)

Another massive COPE!

Attached: 1548174151897.jpg (750x781, 109K)

Tyrese, quit shitposting and get your ass back to work. That chicken fryer isn't going to clean itself.

t. based boss

Any excuse to hate niggers is fine by me.

Even pakistan can take out your entire continent. You guys are weak.

based and blackedpilled

Attached: F3BD36D0-FB4F-4F79-8DB6-4063403ABFE5.jpg (634x787, 72K)

Until the "only demand" you actually had me sold. You ain't gettin' shit.

"We should strengthen the divide between white and black people, so that it leads to an inevitable RACE WAR."
- EurasianTiger, r/hapas incel

Attached: 1570604174198.jpg (1024x768, 233K)

U mad wh*Te boi?

Attached: 1546847231588.jpg (720x772, 308K)

Fpbp

beautiful picture

Attached: 156DDE7D-CAD0-468B-B8D8-CF608D1D3B91.png (1200x630, 736K)

Hey there you stupid fucking lazy sheltered American asshole. You're a spoiled prick and you have no idea what real work is. You're just a spoiled fucking manchild

>Message from a Black Man to Jow Forums

whatcha gonna do when the jews no longer pay for you?

Keep dreaming nigger! The only white women you get are the undesirables: the landwhales, the feminists with blue armpit hairs and the STD infected whores. No self respecting white woman would ever settle for a lesser, shit tier creature.

nigger fuck off from /pol and go get shot by somebody faggot

Tenda cuck dicklet. eurasian micropenis with cuckold fetish.

fuck off back to r/hapas

Attached: 1386104870742.jpg (883x837, 128K)

Liberia, cunt

Message from Persephone to EurasianTiger r/hapas:

Enjoy your life crying in the shower and masturbating at blacked . com

Attached: 3f9655dd0844741c6b1984b09d21fd0c25d70b76d5bb166b1ac8a97cfbd7b83b.jpg (900x1259, 295K)

Thanks brotha

Attached: 1543938440464.png (478x641, 758K)

Saying you need white women already means you lost....

You just pointed the fact out not anyone else, our women are better then yours, that means white people are better then you.

Dumb nigger.

>Wh*Te boi tells me I have a small penis
HAHAHAHAHAAAHHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Attached: 1526108838001.png (940x754, 834K)

I've got a better idea, how bout you go to Liberia, The Congo or any other African shithole and voice your absolutely amazing rhetoric there. We'll see how long you last until you're maimed, raped, beaten, murdered or cannibalized. Blacks are responsible for destroying black society. Look in a mirror if you want someone to blame.

You destroyed Liberia with your Firestone rubber plantations wh*Te boi.

Attached: liberia1.jpg (864x487, 422K)

Just found out that not only do Asian men suffer from the highest incidence of 'Micropenis' worldwide, literally EVERY SINGLE ONE of them carries the mutated gene that is responsible for it.

This mutation occurs within an gene known as 'SRD5A2', an enzyme that is less active in Asian men and is responsible for processing the hormone testosterone to dihydrotestosterone (DHT), an androgen which is more 5x more potent than regular testosterone.(1)

>Dihydrotestosterone (DHT) is a sex hormone created from testosterone in the body. It plays a major role in the development of characteristics that are typically associated with men (body hair, muscle growth, and a deep voice).

This less active enzyme in Asian men(2) is the reason they have lower DHT levels compared to other races of men,(3) it may also explain why their penises are smaller on average (unconfirmed) as DHT is necessary for the maturation of the penis.

The mutation is known as 'R227Q', and is a non synonymous change in the 'SRD5A2' gene.(4) 'R227Q' been shown to retain approximately 3.2% of normal enzyme activity and appears relatively frequent in Asian populations.(5)

It is time for Tenda Spencer to renounce his "masculinity", transition to womanhood, and live out the rest of his life, content as a cock sleeve

>sources
news-medical.net/health/What-is-Micropenis.aspx (1)
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1827450 (2)
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8672990 (3)
snpedia.com/index.php/Rs9332964 (4)
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12843198 (5)

Attached: 4bZMGee.jpg (2448x3264, 643K)

OP ---boat----> Africa

That stock nigger is a mutt. Has Caucasoid features then ape like.

I ain't Asi*n Wh*Te boi, I'm BLACK.

Attached: presenters2.png (1044x587, 617K)

It's called Liberia and it's a shithole fitting of your people. That or back in the field, nigger.

Lol!!! We saw what happened when the whites left Africa. You people go back to your tribal ways; dictatorship, cannibalism and inslaving each other. You create nothing new. Left on your own, you will perish. Face it: as long as whites were in charge, the quality of life was much better. Just look at what happened in Zimbabwe decades ago. I predict the a will happen in South Africa.

sure you are, Tenda

Attached: i93UKaF.jpg (1500x1500, 519K)

>Has Caucasoid features
>flat nose
>big lips
Yo what u smoking wh*Te boi?

Attached: 1549652882113.jpg (500x495, 78K)

Lol no, actually we did exactly what you asked and we even have y'all a shit ton of help and money .. and y'all still fucked it up and accomplished nothing. Try again brotha.

You incorrectly capitalized "black man."

>subhuman nigger demands
fuck off back Africa

>We saw what happened when the whites left Africa
And ever since then yo corporations been exploiting the people causing instability which leads to war.
It's yo fault wh*Ty.

Attached: 1531984536400.png (1080x600, 1.02M)

Was decent bait till the 500 k white wimmenz demand. 6/10 here's a (you).