Why do you post on Jow Forums if every post is archived on...

Why do you post on Jow Forums if every post is archived on archive.4plebs.org? You've gotta be careful with what you post because everything you post here can be looked up and used to dox you or incriminate you.

Attached: question.png (400x400, 8K)

Don't worry, 4plebs isn't gonna stay forever. But then it gets me sad that whole pieces of Jow Forums history will be erased.

Attached: image.png (400x388, 137K)

Always double down

>Don't worry, 4plebs isn't gonna stay forever. But then it gets me sad that whole pieces of Jow Forums history will be erased.
Imagine being as pathetic as an israeli. I hope you watch everything you've built crumble. It will.

So what?

fuck it, i'm not going to amount to anything anyway

ohhh noooo they're gonna find out i said the n word on the internet :-O

All telecommunications are recorded, your phone and car have GPS, your phone and computer record audio and video constantly. Whatever.

Based leaf nigger
Whoops

Your isp will give out your post history before 4plebs does.

Attached: 1548650213391.jpg (345x381, 55K)

Nigger
Said it for the lulz

im practically dead already they couldnt do anything worse

jail would be a blessing to me. i can barely bother to cook or do my own laundry.

Attached: endit.jpg (124x125, 3K)

I don't say anything here I wouldn't say in public.

they can try and catch me

Attached: pepelube.jpg (384x239, 34K)

Shit is recorded on dozens of databases. Who cares? Kikes sifting through the data mining it.

Why did people start taking the internet seriously? Oh, because Beyonce is on Twitter internet now? Oh, no everyone better use their real names and be totally sincere now.

Attached: on the internet nobody knows.jpg (1078x1079, 168K)

which is why it's good to pretend to be a retard on here now and then. Demand they show "all your posts" if they wanna make a stink about it.

I troll all sides and take multiple-conflicting positions just for the lulz. . . and boredom,

I am an American. I dont live in fear of "saying something". Glowniggers can kiss my cock.

I'm always doing it for the lulz, even if i meant it or not, fuck you OP

>thinks everyone's info being released would be a bad thing for us
I'm counting the days until everyone here gets doxxed. Would be chaos. Also I have a famous persons name, I'm not worried about google searches.

romes going to chop heads off in the near future
have fun while you can.

Attached: me you4.jpg (819x315, 64K)

It's good to know there's a backup of me saying fuck jews and fuck niggers just in case I ever forget that jews and niggers are shit.

oh, you don't say?

Based only pretending to be a retard poster

Fuck leaf, what's going on, snap out of it

Attached: 1515093452704.jpg (641x530, 44K)

of course. 4plebs will be wiped out soon, i kept tell that to people in other threads and nobody believed me.

Why do you say that? Do you think they're running out of money to run their servers or something?

>everything you post here can be looked up and used to dox you or incriminate you.

>dox

OP is confirmed a retarded concern troll discord tranny who doesnt even understand how the internet works even remotely

It is completely worth it!

I hope you aren't actually a nigger.

Attached: 1548179144824.png (395x474, 25K)

Who fucking cares? Just embrace truth in all aspects of life and accept the consequences.

kys faggot

>implying 4plebs can dox me
They just scrape Jow Forums, how the hell could 4plebs be used to dox someone?

i say that because the archives will be destroyed on purpose to destroy Jow Forums's history.

Why? That archive has been up since 2015 and it gives people all the material they need to doxx and crush the posters here.

This

sounds interesting, i still hope it wont turn out to be true. even if it was, i think they would shut down the website for some time, then take all archives for themselves, to keep it away from the public.

I was feeling like this the last few days leaf. Get on the keto diet (high fat, low carb). Workout, play an instrument, work on a business, consider quitting weed. Read the bible, become a messianic calvinist. Get it together lad. Go watch Southern Israelite. It will save your life.

Attached: Anglo-Saxon-England-Facts.jpg (500x480, 29K)

How?

WASP, get yourself a tripcode like how my friend did so you would not be impersonated like he was.

Attached: 1546123067411.png (3272x6564, 2.38M)

Through datamining the posts and figuring out who is posting. AI can already recognize who is posting something by recognizing subtle patterns in writing style. In theory, AI could read what you posted on your public social media, recognize the writing style, and then recognize the same writing style in your archived posts and then expose you.

Keep in mind, this is the most primitive versions of AI and it can already do this. In 10 years AI will be way more advanced. Either way, having your posts out there exposes it to data mining and pattern recognition.

4plebs doesn't keep the IP - /it/ doesn't know who posted. The NSA and your ISP, however, know just fine.

What blows my mind is that Jow Forums doesn't use https -- wtf? That means that non-spook agencies could potentially get in the middle. Anyone know what the claimed reason is? Certificates can be had for free!

That's true. Some guy even put it onto github as a lark, 'til people convinced him it was unethical. So yeah, I'd forgotten, but it's possible :(

4plebs is no threat, they don't have your IP. Jow Forums would, if they keep it.

>you may not have control over things you post to public internet
Thanks for the tip Martha!

Everything you post here is unironically filed into your CIA profile, this was in the Snowden leaks among others. This place is not anonymous and if you think otherwise, you have a lot of research to do.

That's why I mainly shitpost and post absolutely insane bullshit, it tickles me that some TLA intern has to read my utter garbage, lmao

>Jow Forums doesn't use https
Literally wot mate?
>pic related

I dont give a fuck. Come seek me out where I live, whoever wants to dox, you’ll be tasting a rain of lead for days

Attached: 2B2E6516-8D1F-4EAB-AC94-D9D51B3A222C.jpg (500x752, 90K)

>because everything you post here can be looked up and used to dox you or incriminate you.
only if you post personal information
4plebs only sees the IP of Jow Forums, so they cant back-trace you (except you done goofed but than the consequences will never be the same anyways)

Attached: Screenshot_20190210-004056.png (1440x2560, 361K)