Ask me absolutely anything

Hey Jow Forums, i'm the guy who worked at Area 51 from 2012-2015, I'm kinda on the run across the USA

Janet stands for nothing, its a nickname for it's real name AUFTOCSE
Aircraft
Used
For
Transportation
Of
Classified
Subjects
and
Employees

Attached: Patch_.jpg (600x577, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JjRyHgF8hx8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNIhsaa0jCs
m.youtube.com/watch?v=DtedJ57XZcg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=lGT-8pIm4kA
youtube.com/watch?v=uqK2cHADzfk
youtube.com/watch?v=ZDN0_axS7rM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

list your tickets
or larp

We didn't get any tickets, we just got the call at 5am, told we had to go. Signed our names and proof of employment. Went on to the planes and then landed.

Where’s the fucking aliens at?

Attached: F5BB863E-7D28-41A0-9D27-5B6FA58C4505.png (800x850, 433K)

>Larpin this half assed
You have to do better than this if you hope to pull anons from Italian god emperor trump thread

clearance wise, numbnuts

Not sure, i'm not saying im not a believer, but i didn't see any myself.

What’s was your position and why are you on the run

Tell us your darkest deepest secret

Do you know what CENNS is?

shit they're fucking with my wifi now.

Made a thread about a month ago and they found out, had to drop everything and leave.
I helped work on jets and other aircraft. They tested possible non functioning jets here at Yucca airstrip.

No i do not.
Yucca airstrip as i said before was used for aircraft thought to be defunct.

Attached: mysterious-landing-strip-area-6-nevada-4.jpg (648x365, 28K)

>lockhead
more like fuckhead

What aircraft did you work on?

It's a pun on the job i worked at when i worked at groom lake.

answer the clearance question. what tickets did you possess? if you can't answer this intelligently, its pretty obvious to some of us what a giant faggot you are.

Does alien technology exist? If so, why is it suppressed?

What about Eidolon or Hannibal?

LARP

F-16's
Northrop YF-17
Grumman F‑14 Tomcat
etc etc.
As i said before we did not get any airport tickets. As the air force owns the planes and no clearance was needed.
It could.

ofc its a larp fag, if you were a a51 employee youd just knowledge dump everything you know about the base, instead of doing some faggy AMA

And no, a lot of "Retired" jets were still being tested on.

Ok fine, you want to know the truth? Ufo's ARE real! Ok there i said it! We invented them, they are just aircraft, not used by aliens.

still think i'm talking about airplane tickets when clearly i said i wasn't? try harder, larp.

Engine or airframe MX? What are some examples of non-standard equipment tested or handled on site?

This, every minute wasted would be an increased chance of getting ass fucked with lead pills

do they use toroidal energy?

Engine.
Helicopters, Humvees, Saucer shaped aircraft, Radiation energy, etc.

youtube.com/watch?v=JjRyHgF8hx8

No, pseudoscience.

>F-16’s
Can you explain which parts you worked on and describe the process of removing them?

Attached: B61EFE83-F505-42CA-8FF7-647E9C5643BC.jpg (2379x1455, 959K)

Attached: 1549003077088.gif (250x190, 2.6M)

Had any progress been made? As in did any form of propulsion make it past the theoretical or initial prototype?

Do any anons know of any non-ayyy tainted books or docos on the groom lake facility or areas like it? Found some stuff about the development of the A-12 out there and would like to know more.

>no glownigger Lazar S4 shit pls

Attached: images (2).jpg (759x404, 58K)

Tell us the SAP name you worked under since you can't handle the clearance question.

I saw a star flare up and start moving, after 10 seconds or so it was going satellite speed. Then another one flared up behind it and followed it. They moved like something heavy obeying the laws of physics. Was that us? They left no trails, and the light was regular white star-colored light. They were as bright as venus, which was also in the sky at the time.

Attached: 1491136898625.gif (400x400, 349K)

I helped on the outside of it, not the inside, i mostly worked on the reinforced shell of the jet.
Oh, and yeah, they tested on them first with titanium.

>Ok there i said it! We invented them, they are just aircraft, not used by aliens.

Wow, are you totally wrong but ok.

Could be a optical illusion, or maybe you just took to much DMT.

So when are you getting cancer from all the toxic waste?

Oh, you think the government would never lie to you

I don't know, the toxic waste was radioactive sludge used by the nuclear testing underground. I'm feeling fine for the time being.

Everything the government has said about Area 51 is mostly False.

Nothing from the burn pits huh? Did they stop using those after the lawsuits in the 90s?

Also, why have Wackenhut do security and not military police like traditional bases?

No, I know that govement(s) lie, it's what they do best, but I also know that they didn't "invent" UFOs, even if they have reverse-engeneered them (poorly) stop pulling statements out of your ass, you'll confuse the brainlets here even more.

Attached: 1536901843443.gif (256x192, 2.12M)

They use Military police for the "camo dudes" but most to all are Ex-police.
Nope
They keep on using them for some reason.

You mean G4S? G4S bought Wackenhut out. Coincidentally, the Orlando mass shooter worked for G4S. His father was running for President of Afghanistan.

Some strange shit with G4S.

Tell what is true then. Generally speaking a test facility will not be very different from any military air base, save for the equipment and technology tested. Unless you can disclose anything related to those two areas, fuck your larp.

How accurate is pic related?

Attached: Mirage_Men_poster.jpg (219x312, 68K)

Whats true is that we invented a lot of shit that will fuck up the ionosphere

G4S controls what the security guards around the perimeter do.

Be more specific.

I dont believe your story, I definatly dont believe UFOs are human only, two people have tried to convince me of just that today alone.
but ignoring that, did you ever use the gigantic runway, the one that raises out of the water?

Why dony you want the public to know that earth is flat?

You know HAARP?
We invented something like that but more deadly.

This is a shit larp desu

Attached: 1549004387460.jpg (476x477, 22K)

>you know teslas death ray that can literally divide areas in a waveform
>we made something more powerful
LARP

This engraving into the ground is where they keep the hadron colider and radio frequency transmitters

Attached: 1548948960721.jpg (522x313, 23K)

Again, be more specific. What is the purpose? HAARP was for auroral and ionospheric research, and the facility causes no atmospheric or ionospheric damage.

To control weather. It's obvious what they are doing.

HAARP is a distraction from HIPAS and EISCAT. HIPAS is fucking dangerous, tell me what could be worse than that?

>High Power Auroral Stimulation
This is what the CIA faggots used on the Camp Fire. They have plasma torches and antenna lasers.

Attached: A2025281-37A3-4E63-85A1-60E63A1D6E27.jpg (600x451, 44K)

Confirmed for shitty larp. If you want to parrot HAARP conspiracy theories do a modicum of research prior.

Everyone knows area 51 was just military black projects and had nothing to do with ayys. Fuck right off victory of the larper.

Sage

someone needs to...tell them they are using the death ray completely correctly :^) and should continue funding "upgrades" like those.
I may have misjudged you.

>engraving

Attached: 1540719522772.png (657x539, 110K)

probably a compartmentalized elevator operator

Attached: fce166f283ff4ed97aa6c600767171d6bd872f770626f56bc54635b2de7628d5.png (981x733, 741K)

spike drives are all this shithole ever built that is worth a shit.
Shitty dusty hot shithole.

Did Phil Schneider really have a gun fight with the ayys and is SERCO real? those are the only ayy related things that seem legit to me of all the things I studied

*SERPO not Serco

No, he is a LARPer
Maybe, I can't be to sure.

It's Lockheed, not Lock Head

>Phil's foia was obtained
>He was actually a mentally ill dude, sailing for shekels

Not going to link a gov site here, but here is a jootbube link to its sumation: m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNIhsaa0jCs

Attached: Jan ET.jpg (680x452, 55K)

I get what you're saying.
Trip tickets, necessary for any excursions into radioactive zones, right?

Attached: Janet_Airlines_Patch.jpg (1600x1600, 406K)

Attached: USAF Black Ops.jpg (640x480, 62K)

Attached: Janet Airlines Space Command.jpg (400x388, 34K)

Shit, wrong link, sorry

m.youtube.com/watch?v=DtedJ57XZcg

Probably this one: m.youtube.com/watch?v=lGT-8pIm4kA

Those larp patches are cringe.
The kind of person who'd make that would never accept any other story than the one he's concocted in his imagination.

youtube.com/watch?v=uqK2cHADzfk

Attached: Terminal.jpg (751x800, 98K)

Somewhere in Nevada, not too far from here Deep beneath the desert, there’s another atmosphere
Often known as dreamland or the test sight at Lake Groom
Because 26 miles under Vegas, is where they landed on the moon

Attached: 1 1GVHUjATpf22oOxrDLYtnw.jpg (1600x679, 168K)

Food any good? Heard air force has the best chow and assume the duty would at least have better chow than usual.

Dry Groom Lake

where The Babylon Working took place

>tickets
The word you're looking for is credentials. Fucking kids, there is an age limit on this board.

So tell Mr Lockheed, what was the SR-71/A12 replacement?
And what was it doing in august 1990 in Scotland?

>wormwood star origins.

its actually a really neat song.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZDN0_axS7rM

Attached: Moon-Hoax-999438.jpg (590x542, 93K)

relax...relax......

everything is real.

Attached: Egypt_001.jpg (944x516, 59K)

I don't believe in such crafts

I believe in Star Crafts

The CIA niggers glow in the dark. You can see them if you're driving. You just run them over. Fucking CIA niggers.

"It's OK to run over Space Aliens"

Terry Davis

Dude, I'm a wildland firefighter (fought the Camp Fire actually) and I gotta say they don't need lasers from space to start a forest fire. All it takes is one spark or tiny flame during a wind event on a hot and/or dry day and it's on.
Why would they use something so complicated when all they need is a Bic lighter? And please don't say "for testing purposes".

CAN YOU FUCK A LADY ALIEN?

did you see the alien sex dungeons?

Wouldn't want to fuck em.

Those are definitely rocket launch pics... I've seen them before.

>implying the government wouldn't write this shit into FOIA'able documents to just discredit him for eternity
you gotta think in 4d

Where the fuck was that taken?