Be Britbong

> Be Britbong

> Call someone a 'stupid fucking cow'

> Get arrested

Oh no no no no

Attached: hellhole.png (1095x624, 123K)

Respec mah belifes. Cow = mother-like = God.

i would unironically kill them all and rip their faces off and eat them if they so much as laid a hand on me for calling a woman fat

Bitch should be strung up.

each day we stray away further from god

hope she gets the chair

With what? A spoon? Can’t have weapons in the old country

and what do the cops have to defend themselves even?

they can barely manage to catch criminals

they're stupid enough to put two females on the same team and send them after a fucking criminal

if you got lucky youd just have to give them a good couple of slaps and remind them why women are inferior

true that

>convert to mudslime
>you accidentally butt texted
bongland will believe anything if you're a mudslime

Attached: privilege2.png (994x242, 37K)

why is an australian so obsessed with minor things happening half a world away?

kill the queen

only a fucking woman would report someone who had just lost their child over a fucking innocuous comment like that jesus christ

Calm down Nigel, Don't take it out on me just because you live in an Orwellian Nightmare

Attached: 83436_1.jpg (285x214, 11K)

yes goy, worry about some random aussie exposing this and not your orwellian government

this

>moved to the USA, got her child killed because yank hospitals serve only the rich

>an English woman from Yorkshire rightfully pointed that out and got called a "stupid fucking cow" for that

>HAHAHA BRITCUCS!!!111 HAVE U GOT THE LOICENSE 4 INSULTIN PPL!!????

Am I the only one who thinks we need more of this to happen so normies finally wake up

normies can't wake up, they'll either do an hero or go mentally crazy and get locked away.

Thinkers are born, not made.

>please attent a voluntary interview about something you posted on twitter in obvious reactional mannerisms because your child died
no?

Based syrupbro

>Society free-falling into a dystopian totalitarian nightmare
>Minor things

Hey I hear Ngubu signed on for another 12 months, wonderful news!

>you cant wake up if you are already dead

I didnt read the part where the solicitor already told them not to attend the interview, I should be a lawyer
but fuck that.

Sure you would.

Attached: Alpha male.jpg (290x284, 20K)

hospitals are forced to serve you if you're dying or need medical help.

There has been no instance of a hospital kicking a dying person out simply because "muh no insurance" in the USA because of charges like Involuntary manslaughter

can't argue with those digits

They were on holiday and even if they weren't does the death of a baby really warrant a 'serves you right' snarky attitude?

If she'd said they went to America for some revolutionary new treatment but then found themselves unable to afford it, perhaps then this Yorkshire cunt might be excused.

i hate this country and wish i could live in the usa

Apply for asylum..

This, and a lot more of it.