White chick posts edgy joke on intagram. Twitter ruins her life for it

twitter.com/mirandasoutas_/status/1093996108492214276?s=12

Why is this behavior exceptable to so many people?

Attached: 7624444A-C834-4023-8673-6C0A7E099D28.png (750x1334, 2.26M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/mirandasoutas_/status/1093996108492214276?s=12
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Acceptable*

Sorry I’m illiterate

Twitters a shit hole daily reminder #74747288482992958892991911911291929485

She's a weirdo

It’s only acceptable because she’s white

I am not going to swear but imagine doing that to a little girl.

Bitch.

100% acceptable.
Based and redpilled.

The only question that remains is, why did she take the picture in the first place?

wife material.

Marriagable

It's not a joke dude, that girl probably had lice

people in the third world are completely infested with lice

It’s a fuckin joke though? I admit it’s fucked up, but dox her whole fucking family and insure she’s never employed?

Well, lice don't spontaneously pop up in your hair and children are indeed more often than not the carriers.
What's the big deal?

And aids.

If she'd posted your sterotypical "U CHANGED MY LIFE" type message Niggers/mutts would still find a way to complain

Nah

Maybe they did these things ironically

Targeted harassment on this wife-tier woman.

Free Speech goes both ways

She is free to say that

and I am free to view it as very weird

It just doesn't make sense someone would speak that way

niggers are surprisingly good at retweeting dox

Yeah she’s probably a little off.

But if anything thats just more of a reason not to ruin this chicks life.

>and insure she’s never employed?
that's problem more with the systems than with the monkeys who did this. Why some edgelord joke is dragged behind you for the rest of your life in murrica?

So I guess this is a Tavistock thing because it doesn't make logical sense

Only emotional provocation

>they're going to dox her

Last one to marry her is a beta cuck.

I don't see a young woman going to work in a remote place, speaking like this.

It’s more so the just title wave of harassment. People will always see what took place, and they will want to avoid her

The joke is not funny. She should have said "I'd use her head as a brillo for scrubbing pans but I'd feel bad if she died."

Da faq

Attached: 680d60e9-e4ed-4ecf-afcb-31ae9f553924.png (799x866, 555K)

>Travel to nogland
>Interact with lots of peopl
>Have lots of pictures taken
>Come home
>Oh no, fucking lice
>Find the one picture where your hair came into contact with another persons hair on the entire trip
What's fucked up is that people think this is racist or some shit like that. Jesus christ you faggots need to grow some skin and the ability to understand.

Someone post that disgusting gif of a black girl with bugs in her hair.

good

White people need to be brought to the absolute breaking point until they realize just how much they are hated only then will they know their foot from their ass. Only then will we be able to solve this mess.

White privilege is being able to take a joke but not to make one

children have lice, especially in africa. so what

How the fuck do bugs just live in your hair? Like take a shower, take a bath, drown those fuckers out and kill their eggs with shampoo until every last one is dead. What the actual fuck...

what are female white knights?
white saviour complex?

Why do you think it was a joke? Maybe she did get lice and suspects it was from when she took that picture with that girl who could stop scratching her head.

Attached: white privilege.webm (720x1280, 1.83M)

>It's cool to be kind
Her twitter bio. Women have absolutely no self-awareness lmfao

I’ll be honest this was a bit of a wake up call.

Been a little laxed lately and I see this on twitter. All it is is racism against whites. I fucking hate this shit, they’re such fuckin hypocrites

Everything negative that involves black people is racism. Welcome to [CURRENT YEAR]

this is why niggers are literal retards.
they've first assumed it was because of the child's race, when it could be because of her class and/or age (among other things).
niggers are literal brainaids.
yes, it's a shitty joke, and doxxing her and her family is not only against twitter's TOS, is a balanced response to the joke (even if it was racist). this is what happens when you think are narcissistic and think you're the attention and victim of everything. this is what happens when you're an overly sensitive privileged minority retard who's never had to deal with anything. this is the kind of punishment retards think is justified, never considering that someone can change, improve, or redeem themselves. what's the limit? next, after someone's career and reputation is destroyed? jail? then execution? this is the kind of behavior that leads to literal nazism on both sides. this makes people hate niggers more for continuing to show what petty apes they are. the kind of behavior that never gives anyone room to breathe or adapt. this slope is not progress, it's the preventetion of all potential evolution.

Marriage material

It was in her skull

The Marxist Jewish Mind Control State is progessing nicely.

What if it’s not a joke? What if that kid actually gave her lice?

She's just a dumb woman who posted pictures of her trip, including a "and this is probably where I got lice xD" picture. Sane white people don't see any racism in this because there is noen, it's just a fucking fact.
Nigs and the intersectionalist crowd go ballistic over this shit though because they see racism and systematic oppression fucking everywhere.

Intersectionalism is a Black Feminist Religion. Treat it as such.

Well, obviously it's still racist you fucking shit head. It's a white women saying something vaguely negative about an african.

at this point just being white and existing is seen as racism (as shown in recent events) (so it's literally "everywhere")

Does twitter know for a fact that the girl didn't have lice?

Wife material.

So apparently this chicks friend said that ALL THOSE KIDS DO HAVE LICE. So it’s not even a race thing

Being white and smiling at nonwhites means youre literally Hitler.

Attached: SAMPLE+TIMELINE.00_00_22_19.Still003.jpg (652x367, 46K)

Exactly. That's not going to stop the outrage crowd from claiming racism.

Black women hate white women because they hate the fact that Chad (black and white) picks white girls over her for a relationship. Seriously if you spend time in feminist circles or on twitter, there is this wild, vitriolic hatred against white women (even fellow SJW white women) coming from women of African descent.

A lot of it is to do with them hating their hair and wishing it was straight instead of frizzy, so this pic probably hit ALL the pressure points. She's blonde too, which is peak triggering for ethnic women.

The "white privilege" narrative is also pushed primairly by ethnic women, but it's essentially code for "looks privilege". I think a lot of these women would start openly killing white women if they had the chance. It's amazing how much they hate them...more a reflection on how much they hate themselves for not being born white.

Multicultural societies harm everyone. Obviously a black woman is not going to compare to a slim blonde haired blue eyed one. It's like expecting Chang or Pajeet to compare to Chad.

This

>The "white privilege" narrative is also pushed primairly by ethnic women
No shit. You do know the author of that brand of feminism *was* a black woman? It's a fucking dindu religion wherein whitey is always in a position of power and therefore must be brought low.

Imagine watching a group of blacks sexually satisfy her mmmmmm

ahahahaha this is fucked

>white nigger loving bitch goes abroad to help niggers
>posts innocent picture of holding some nigger child who had lice
>gets attacked by nigger twitter

I always assumed it had been created by a Jew. Like all the other buzzwords.

You might argue that feminism is pretty fucking jewish, but this is a brand warped through a black woman's lens.
Think about it, it's all about those "+ power" definitions. Racism = oppression based on race + power, blacks don't hold power, so they can't be racist. The Schekelbergs do love pushing it on easily malleable idealistic students because it fits their purposes very nicely.

Separate everyone into groups of varying power and have them attack the ones nice enough to let them live in their society.

I swear black people fucking amaze me.

LICE CAN'T SURVIVE IN AFRO HAIR
>>Yes it can, it's just rare
WELL IF ITS RARE ITS PRETTY MUCH IMPOSSIBLE

Since when the fuck does rare=never, or a 100% consistency?

Twitter mobs should never determine any outcome.
Employers who are harassed about an employee's jokes/expressions should always say "Get lost" to Twitter mobs.

We need more of this kind of things. White people need to wake the fuck up out of their stupor. Everybody hates us and we just blunder round in a daze. Hopefully this girl purges her entire social media accounts and abandons it completely. Social media needs to fucking die, imagine the kvetching when white people are no longer present and (((they))) can't control what goes on inside our minds

Good. Women are fucking retarded. Especially white women.

>get lice
>wonder how
>post a picture
>oh thats how
so racist

I didn't realise black women had the mental capacity to invent anything at all, even fictional concepts. I guess they are piggy-backing off of Jewish work that came before them.

kys

There will always be outliers.

This is the language of the communist. Listen for those 2 words. VICTIM and OPPRESSOR. The communist applies these labels to assign good and bad to different groups. You will see it being used by vegans now too as they label meat eaters as oppressors of victim animals.

By labelling groups as oppressors they are actually attempting to de-humanise them. This makes it easier and more palatable when they inevitably start the extermination of these oppressor groups

They don't, they are being handled by bolsheviks

Attached: 1548090866817.png (780x536, 25K)

Someone messaged her and she said the kids literally have lice

Attached: v213b5n7.png (945x205, 29K)

Oh yes, it is an extreme left brand of feminism with more than one tie to Marxism.
Which is why more people should be really fucking concerned that this shit has gained traction in academia.

as a fellow white person, I say we lynch this go- girl.

"Do your job, Twitter"

Attached: 1549287840285.png (784x911, 109K)

Can't wait to see that famous black female empathy come out on the twitterverse. Should be any second now.

Lol. That's pretty funny

Genuine lol

I miss having Nazi frogs on twitter red-pilling and triggering normies. That really was a golden era before the Great Jewish Clampdown. It's so fucking one-sided now, and they believe that the rest of the world is like their echo chamber.

Women being creatures driven by social approval, will literally base their views on what they keep hearing on twitter. Jack Dorsey needs to hang.

genuinely confused by this one. so niggers assume there's a racist stereotype about niggers having lice? do they actually think white people are angelic beings immune of all ailments? all children have lice. nigger inferiority complex is out of hand...

I didn't take it as a joke anyway. Dunno why anyone would. Why doesn't anyone interpret it as:
>Gave me lice, but it's a cute picture, so it was worth it.

2015 pol was a sight to behold

Cry me a river, faggot. Cunt deserved it, nobody forced her to post a picture with such a disgusting caption.

Free speech isn't free of consequences.

You are a nigger and a fag. Everyone knows that white girls who are racist are adorable.

I didn't know they let niggers into Hungary.

Hey reddit how's it going desu

faggot

>and insure she’s never employed
second time this week that I've seen someone spell ensure as insure.
please kys.

>twitter.com/mirandasoutas_/status/1093996108492214276?s=12

Attached: lice-delusional.png (604x460, 47K)

Black people are really fragile

Why do you think they always shave nigger children bald in African schools?

burger education

she shouldnt foul herself by touching a nigger or using social media

as a white male from the south, this shit is fucked up.
i actually have enough contact with niggers to see them occasionally as people.
if the joke was that kids get lice, i'd understand it, but the context is leaving too much to the imagination and that's someone's fucking child.
it's not a nigger until it's reached the age of Christian accountability. that's a baby to my eyes. it's a bad fucking joke and i hope she was at least fucking drunk.

Feminism was one of the first to be co-opted into communism. It surprised me why they went for vegans but it makes sense now. You can often tell when a movement goes commute because they get a fancy new flag.

It isn't communism as implemented before, they're telling the truth in this instance. They want to try it again but this time it is a corporate communism. The effects on the proles will be identical to all other incarnations of communism, only the people wielding power at the top will have changed.

>It’s a fuckin joke though?
Why do you make your opinion sound like a question? Are you a woman?

while burger schools have really declined since I was a kid, you should already known how to correctly spell a simple word like ensure before you enter kindergarten.

unacceptable! she should suck a nice nigger cock as reparations

Attached: tenor.gif (220x220, 42K)

but you just did it too

Attached: 1549753898839.jpg (699x919, 214K)

Making a joke at her expense when she isn't around to hear it/likely lacks the electricity to see it on a computer? Kids are fragile retards but it's not like she's going to be hurt by something she doesn't know.

she's from Utah, so she's probably a Mormon who had only seen black people once or twice in real life before going to Africa or whatever.

fuck off christcuck