BUY GOLD

BUY GOLD.
Jews own the banks, you give the banks your gold, and they give you back worthless fiat money.
Your money aint worth SHIT.
Buy gold. While your fiat money is losing its value constantly thanks to the jewish scheme of inflation, the value of your gold rise because of quantity. When you buy your gold DO NOT trade it in back to the banks, they want you to do that.

Attached: au.jpg (1024x768, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

populous.world/invoice-finance/Populous-World-XAU-Poken.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

But I only have gold. Can I buy your gold with my gold? What's the exchange rate?

Attached: E7B434CC-78BC-4C7B-9EBA-F9F1E7D3556C.jpg (1024x746, 141K)

Get out kike.

Buy bullets, seeds, salt, and a water distiller.

Attached: 2029SW-Chiefs-Special.jpg (644x440, 46K)

You decide. Ever heard of the subjective theory of value?

You don't trade gold for someone else's gold, you trade gold for everything else. Gold is the standard by which all of goods are measured in terms of value.

9%
populous.world/invoice-finance/Populous-World-XAU-Poken.pdf

the chinks are going to back their chink dollars with gold sometime in the next 10 years as an effort to legitimize their currency and restore faith in their money. The amount of gold needed to back something like this will likely mean prices of 15k+ per oz

>what is nano Gold?
you realize Gold can be created out of other materials like lead, its real alchemy. who even gives a shit about Gold in a total collapse, id rather trade in bullets or water.

>imagine buying boomer rocks in 2019

just buy CHAINLINK

Attached: 8767832562347856234786.png (885x960, 41K)

yes, I want 2 golds for 1 of my golds, toda

While goyim buy gold earning nothing the kikes buy stock index earning returns.

The OP was advising buying gold. If I spend it on other useless shit I won't have any gold left you faggot.

This makes sense. Seeing as I have a lot more golds than you mine must be worth less.

worthless

not gonna make it

crypto boat sailed in 2017 bud

Everyone should have a little gold and silver in their big out bag along with some cash. You never know.

Even if you have a gun it could save you from confrontation where you might get killed or have to steal from innocents

Worthless junk

My nigga

>Have a little gold and silver in bug out bag
This. Even special forces all carry a large gold coin on them when in combat that they can exchange for services like shelter and aid.

Lol no. Buy bitcoin.

Hahaha OP has scared a shill into quick action.

We know what you’re doing.

fuck that i'm investing in hockey cards

There won't be a collapse of your nation in your life time.

Gold is just a money store.
you are parroting advice given to rich people with lots of money without really understanding why it works.
When you have a lot of money and you want to store it for the long-term, then sure buy gold, because in the long-term it will keep its value a lot better than paper money.

But most people here probably don't have that much money, and so need to keep their money in currency form so they can actually buy shit, so tldr your advice is crap