Havent had a shower in 2 months... it's cold and i dont sweat so i guess i dont smell that bad, i could smell worse...

havent had a shower in 2 months... it's cold and i dont sweat so i guess i dont smell that bad, i could smell worse, my mom wants me to take a shower but i dont want to, im ugly, 5'6 and dicklet, on top of that i dont go outside and i barely see my mom, i see her 2 minutes a day or so

Attached: sad feels.png (1080x722, 674K)

Prepare your body for the coming war friendo

yikes. im neet but at least i groom myself.

Attached: 1549171959231.jpg (800x1200, 139K)

Based and redpilled, amigo

As a neet showering is like the most relaxing part of the day. I stand in the shower & read lol

Pretty impressive. I used to read in the bath until my books started falling apart thanks to the steam.

Get off your ass and go for a walk, Working up a sweat is good for you. Just do it for 10mins tops and build up from there. We are gonna need every man friendo

Just take a shower you failure

Yeah on my cell phone. It’s like reading on the shitter but warm

Now you know that shower is how they get you! Stay strong, user!

How does it feel when you step into a shower room?

Attached: devil-pepe.jpg (447x557, 88K)

Get clean then put on fresh warm clothea from the dryer.

Reading on a screen kills my eyes unfortunately.

Listen to your mother.

Powerful. Brave.

dude you sweat so much when you sleep. have a shower

Attached: 1547359184456.jpg (700x350, 78K)

Why not drop the flag so we can see who you are kike
Be like this exemplary jew

Surprisingly, back when I lived alone and psychologically was the lowest of the low, I showered almost on a daily basis, and always wore clean clothes. My place might've been a fucking dumpster, my dishes moldy and I might've been inside for months at a time, but I always smelled like apple&cinnamon. I also wasn't overweight.
It hits us all in different ways.

Im all that except I live on my own and wash my clothes every week and change underwear everyday, if my hair gets greasy I wash that and scrub anything on my body that smells after a while.

I would rather keep the house clean than shower

We get it, you’re a discord tranny

please go shower. Shave your neck, and tomorrow go for a walk. LIft something heavier than a milk jug and stop drinking soda. Leave this hellhole and go to you can do it. Many of us used to be like you, except we bathe

1 post by this ide, memeflag. absolutely retarded topic.
have a nice day bye.

Attached: dark-souls-3-crystal-sage.jpg (1920x1090, 391K)

Have you considered just dropping dead?
Might make you not smell as bad.

i bet the jews are behind you being a looser

In some obscure way that is entirely possible, don't joke about that.

Attached: 1548956128619.jpg (320x422, 22K)

You too? I only shower when I go out to cash my Share Blue check. Demoralization posting is too much work to shower.

i feel sorry for your mom, she tried her best but you are too selfish to help her.

imagine having a child, carrying a baby for 9 months, thinking and dreaming of all the incredible moments you will have together, teaching it to walk and talk and tell corny jokes and watching it grow up and go to school, fall in love, find a job, make mistakes, get married, give you little grandkids so you can have a chance at redemption and not make the same mistakes again raising another set of children.

every day she comes home, and see doesn't see you as you are now, she sees that little boy with a scraped knee crying for help, the cute baby with a stinky diaper, giggling as she is changing it, she sees the past and future- your sweaty obese body hanging from a closet door, pants around your ankles, her scrubbing the carpets and chairs of your decaying flesh the weeks after, unable to stop crying, helpless and alone, years later, her unwillingless to sell the house because it's the last part of her life, the last thing connecting her with a family.

and the irony is, she will never understand, she will always blame herself for what happened. that her son fell for the solipsistic jew meme and destroyed the line of descent.

Get in the fucking shower

-My Mom's Motivational Repetoire

Seriously though

Just take a shower, you will feel better

Try and eat something healthy today and have a green tea

Draw a picture about how shit life feels and it will make you feel not so bad about life

listen to a podcast in the shower then its not so dull

Do us a favour.. give the area between your asshole and your ballsack a really good rub with your hand, even a little scrape with your finger nails. Then bring your hand up to your nose and give it a really deep sniff. Whassa smell like?

First step is realizing you want to change user. Making this post is proof of that. Don't worry about things you cant control.

Probably similar to jankem.
Who let the abbo on?

>so i guess i dont smell that bad,
You do smell bad. Your mom is trying to help you out. Obey her

BYE

>saged for being a meme flaggot alone

>not being turned on by his manly musk
The bitch should be begging him to sit on her face and take a huge wiff

I guess it’s a good thing you’re rotting your life away in your moms basement, because if anyone had to actually interact with you they’d probably be so nauseous that they’d throw up at the first whiff of you. Honestly if I was you I’d just kill myself

You probably have raw skin around some creases

nigga not my fault she made me ugly and short

she should have cheated on my beta dad with some tall chad

Attached: lanklet.jpg (680x453, 71K)

>nazi larper
>posting on Jow Forums
>doesn't shower or go outside
>blames parents

i want to believe this is a shit bait thread... but deep down we know... this is nu/pol/

Attached: 1547718055439.jpg (436x536, 51K)

not true, i always see ugly lanklets with girls, i have never seen any ugly manlet with a girl, they are always walking alone

t. manlet

Perhaps if you tended to your appearance and presented the best you had, rather than sat around all day in your room smelling like a rotting corpse, you'd actually stand a minute chance.
But being indoors at all times and unbathed is no way to get anything done, quit bitching until you at least have your shit all in one sock and cannot do anything more on your own.

Go have a shower hanz :^)

All you faggots calling each other manlets are working overtime for hypergamous roasties. Pathetic. Stop tearing down your brethren and unite against the menace of roasties and kikes.

LMAO KEK

Attached: IMG_20190210_120613_665.jpg (1457x2644, 614K)

Get yourself sorted mate

Attached: lel.jpg (640x686, 45K)

>I stand in the shower & read
...how?

Nice. Self induced "Dirty Sanchez".
Works better than smelling salts